Slut9
Chapter 1: Elizabeth

Copyright© 2009 by Jefferson

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: Elizabeth - When his life is falling apart, someone sends him a formula that could help rebuild his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   First  

Wednesday December 13

"David,

"I will not tell you my name. It's simply too dangerous. I will tell you that I am a research biochemist at a major pharmaceutical company here in the US.

"For the last decade or so since the introduction of the drug popularly known as Viagra, almost all pharmaceutical researchers have been working to "jump on to the train" to make some of the billions of dollars consumers are willing to pay in order to improve their sex lives.

"The company that funded my research took three different paths towards this goal. The first was to reverse engineer Viagra and then to try and improve upon it in some way, shape or form. This led my company to a dead end. There was simply nothing to do to improve it.

"The second was to look at other closely related drugs to try and make something that was as effective, if not more effective. This led to the creation of our own erectile dysfunction medication but Viagra has continued to lead the way simply due to its brand name popularity. Being the first does have its advantages.

"The third and most important, to our story anyway, is the path that I was assigned to follow. This path runs parallel to Viagra. Instead of researching a way to improve upon or to top Viagra, I was told to create a drug that would have similar beneficial effects on the sex lives of women.

"It was a work of passion for me and I succeeded beyond all of my wildest expectations.

"My plan however was fatally flawed which is why I am now writing to you, a young man I have never met, and will probably never meet. I am positive now that the company, and probably the US government, are after me. They wish to obtain the chemical formulation.

"While I enjoyed the past few weeks since I realized what I had created, I know I can not allow this drug, which I call SLuT9, to fall into the hands of the multinational corporation who funded my work, nor into the hands of any government, anywhere. It is simply too dangerous. Thus, I am writing to you.

"The drug I have created does have the desired effects I was looking for but it is too strong. It is, simply put, the worlds perfect date rape drug.

"It will not only make any woman extremely horny but it will make them unable to resist the advances of any man who is nearby. It makes a woman into a complete submissive, unable and unwilling to disobey any order about sex.

"The drug will make a nun into a slut in a matter of seconds. I have tested the drug on women of all ages, races, and religions and on women with a variety of sexual and moral issues. To date, the drug has never failed me.

"It goes without saying that I have done some horrible things. I have had sex with dozens, maybe hundreds, of women. I make no excuses. I am human, I was tempted and with this drug I was able to fulfill all of my desires.

"That's over now!

"As I said earlier, the company that funded my work, as well as parties within the US government are now after me. I expect they will catch me, probably even before you receive this. I have destroyed all hand-written notations about the formula as well as deleting all information from computers, smashing them, removing the hard drives, and burning them individually, to make sure that NOTHING could be recovered. I am sure I have succeeded in this.

"I simply did not, and do not now, have the willpower to destroy the last of this drug. If it were not for the fact that I am sure I will be captured or killed within the next few hours, I would be unable to send it to you. But I cannot allow myself to die knowing that this drug has fallen into the wrong hands. I have already done so many things I regret that I must not fail in this final trial.

"Inside the package that this letter is attached to, you will find one small vial of the compound and a small needle. I was attempting to put the formula into a powder form so it could be made into a pill when one of my research assistants went to my supervisor and exposed me, so all I have is in liquid form.

"To use the drug, simply dip the tip of the needle into the formula and then lightly prick any women with it and she will be yours. If you can sink the needle in far enough to draw blood the formula will work within seconds. If not, if you can only penetrate the skin, the drug will still be absorbed but may take as long as five minutes to work.

"The drug will make any woman it is given to unable to resist any command given to them as long as it will fulfill their sexual desires.

"This is vital, David. The drug will not take away their intelligence or their morals, except in the area of sex. You may fuck a woman anyway you see fit and she will not complain but do not go thinking this is a brainwashing drug that will allow you to tell a woman to rob a bank or jump off a bridge. It appears to be only effective in the area of sex. I have no way to verify this but I believe the drug causes the part of the brain that controls sex to become hyperactive. The strong desire this causes makes her willing to do whatever you say in order to meet those desires.

"One small prick of the drug-tipped needle will put a woman at your disposal for approximately six hours. During that time, she will be unable, and better yet, unwilling, to resist any command you give her that she believes will calm the urges her body is having.

"When the effects of the drug wear off, the woman WILL remember everything that happened but will not feel as though she has been in any way violated because she will also remember being an active, willing participant. With experience, you can even make the woman believe SHE was the aggressor and you were the victim.

"Two warnings. First, do not to prick yourself or any other man with the drug-tipped needle. While I do not believe the drug is fatal to a man, I do not have any data on what effect the drug will have.

"Second warning: No matter how badly you may want a woman under your power DO NOT convince the woman to drink the formula. The formula is made to be injected, either in to the bloodstream or into the skin and muscle. While I do not believe drinking the formula would be dangerous or harmful, it will not have the desired effect.

"The drug suppresses the female reproductive system for that month. This means, that no matter what time of the month it might be in the woman's menstrual cycle, she can not get pregnant no matter how many times you ejaculate inside her.

"I believe this side effect is caused by a flood of hormones brought about by the hyperactive area of the brain that the drug stimulates. This flood of hormones fools the female body into believing it is already pregnant, causing the woman's body to reject an egg that has already dropped or by not allowing an egg to drop at all for that month depending on where in her cycle she may be. There is no need for any kind of contraceptive.

"In order to test this, I did use the drug on a number of already pregnant women. I believe the drug is safe for pregnant women who are more than four to six weeks into their pregnancy. Before that, I have no knowledge of what effect the drug might have on a new fetus.

"I believe I have given you all the pertinent data I can. Do NOT attempt to reverse engineer the drug to make more, it is too dangerous. Use and enjoy what formula I have sent you and then be done with it, allow this episode to be nothing more than a footnote in your grand children's history book. Used wisely, the small bottle I have sent you should contain enough formula to prick a different woman every single day for the next year or more.

"Do not search for me. I will be mailing this from some random town in Kansas as I pass through. With luck, there will be no way for you, or anyone else, to track me by this package.

"I picked you to send it to because I have read some of your stories on-line and have found your main characters to always be moral and upstanding while still enjoying sex. I am hoping that you are like your characters. I am hoping that you can bring yourself to enjoy the formula and then allow it to run dry and be done. I don't expect to know one way or the other.

"Be careful. Those who are after me will be watching for signs that someone else has the formula. If they find you, you will disappear and they will have the formula. Call it a dying man's last request, David. Do NOT allow them to get the SLuT9.

"Tell NO ONE of this letter or the drug. Re-read the letter and then destroy it. Put the sample somewhere where it will be safe and hidden. Stay low on the radar. Don't get power hungry. That's how I got caught. Be careful.

"Enjoy yourself, David, and good luck."

David Bernard did as the writer requested and re-read the letter immediately. He was unsure of how much to believe. Once he'd re-read the letter, he examined the small box. It was wrapped in plain brown paper and tied up with twine. There were two stamps on the package and a postmark for a town in Kansas, David's name and address were there but there was no return address.

David carefully opened the box, which had originally contained a small snow globe with a snowman waving while holding a wooden sign that read "Merry Xmas."

Inside the box were packing peanuts and a small glass vile with it's stopper taped to the bottle to hold it in place and a small needle attached to what David thought had been a brown leather glove. Most of the glove had been cut away leaving only the cuff that fit around the wrist, a thin swatch of leather that cut across the palm of the hand and one small circle of leather that the middle finger would slide through.

In the middle of the palm, on what used to be the inside of the glove, there was a pocket for a thumbtack that was then pushed through the leather of the glove. David guessed correctly that this was so he could remove the pin, dunk it into the formula and then replace it. The glove was obviously made to be only slightly noticeable but convenient for tagging someone with the formula-covered pin. Slip the glove on and it was just a matter of a casual touch of a woman's arm or neck or back to prick them with the pin. David slipped the glove on. It was a little large for his hand but he was pretty sure it would work.

David slipped the glove back off, carefully removed the push pin and looked it over. It looked like any thumbtack or push pin a person could buy at any office supply store. He laid the pin carefully on his desk and then pulled the duct tape from over the stopper. He carefully opened the bottle. If this stuff does what the letter says, I sure don't want to lose any, David thought.

He set the stopper on the table and looked closely at the dark blue liquid inside. He sniffed it but it didn't seem to have an odor. He then took the pin in one hand, tilted the bottle to bring the liquid near the top and carefully dunked the needle of the pin into the blue formula. He let it drip dry for a moment, replaced the stopper, and slid the pin into the pocket of the glove and pushed it through, exposing the sharp point.

David then carefully slipped the glove back onto his right hand. He realized almost immediately that if he wore the glove he could prick a woman with the needle while shaking hands with her.

David knew he had to try it. He had to find out whether this would work or not. He sat back in the chair and considered who to make his first victim.

"Oh, come on, Dave," he said out loud after a moment. "There are a hundred women a day you see on the street and wanna fuck. Go find one and get on with it." He rose from his chair, carefully removed the glove and laid it down on the table so as not to poke himself accidentally and went to get dressed.

Once dressed in blue jeans and a tee shirt, Dave put on his jacket, wrapped the glove around the pin and slipped it into his jacket pocket. He headed to his car, a clunker he'd bought from a buddy at work for two thousand dollars, and headed for the downtown area. Thinking about it on the drive, Dave decided that this first test of SLuT9 would be made on an anonymous woman. If it worked, then he would move onto those he knew, such as his bitch of an ex-wife.

Since he wanted to be anonymous, Dave rented a small, cheap, but still nice hotel room downtown and drove his car across the street to a Wal-Mart to look for his test subject.

Dave got a cart and casually wandered up and down the food aisles. He picked up a few things, a bottle of ketchup, a couple packages of taco seasoning, a bottle of grape juice, as he scanned each passer-by to see if she would be his first test subject. He saw a number of lovely women but none that felt right. Not finding any in the grocery area, Dave casually abandoned the cart and headed into house wares and then into the electronics area.

It was at the racks of DVD's that he found the girl. She caught his eye immediately. She looked to be a college co-ed with long silky brown hair pulled back into a single pony tail that hung half way down her back, bright brown eyes, a nice tan, small tit's covered by a white belly shirt that left her pierced belly button and the Chinese lettering tattoo just above the butt crack that was exposed by the low riding, tight jeans that covered a cute little ass and long skinny legs. Dave licked his lips at the thought of her.

For ten minutes, Dave walked up and down the DVD aisle, keeping an eye on his target as she picked up box after box, reading about the movie, then setting it back down only to pick up another one. She finally settled on a Michael J. Fox movie that had been released more than a decade before but had just come out on DVD. Dave picked up "Enter the Dragon," his favorite Bruce Lee movie and followed her to the register there in the electronics department. He got into line just behind her.

She paid for her purchase and started to leave as Dave stepped up to the register. "How much is this?" he asked, as he watched his target walk away.

The cashier scanned the DVD and told him the price. "Never mind," Dave said. "I don't wanna pay that much." Dave quickly walked off after his target.

He caught up to her just as she was exiting the store. He followed behind her as he slipped the glove onto his right hand. Then, putting a big smile on his face, he ran up behind the young woman and smacked her on her left butt cheek. "Hey, long time, no see," he said as he turned to face the woman.

"Ow!" the young woman yelled and grabbed her butt cheek.

"Ohmigod! I am so sorry," Dave said, trying to look shocked and apologetic. "I thought you were someone else. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

The girl was still rubbing her butt cheek but said. "No, it's okay." She then moved past him heading for her car again.

"Listen," Dave said, running after the girl as he pulled the glove off and shoved it back into his jacket pocket. "Let me make it up to you."

The girl turned to him. "Listen, if it was an honest..." The girl's eyes closed and she shook her head as if having trouble thinking. When her eyes opened again, Dave couldn't help but notice they were a little glassy.

"All I wanna do is make it up to you," Dave said, hoping and praying that the pin had gotten through the girls jeans, through whatever underwear she had on and hit hard enough to puncture the skin. Hoping that her glassy eyes were a sign that the drug was starting to kick in.

"Damn! Oh!" The girl muttered, shaking her head again.

"Are you okay?" Dave asked, becoming concerned.

"Just becoming very hard to ... concentrate," she said, having to stop to remember the last word. "Oh, damn. I'm getting horny. My panties are ... I gotta go." She turned and headed for the car again.

"Listen, I feel bad. Tell me some way to make it up to you, please?" Dave followed behind her, almost begging. She stopped at a blue Honda and leaned against it, rubbing her head.

After a few seconds she turned back to Dave. "Do you live near here?" she asked.

"I'm just visiting. I'm staying in the hotel right across the street." Dave pointed to the hotel.

"You wanna make it up to me for smacking my ass?"

Dave nodded.

"Take me to your room and fuck the shit outta me. What do you say?"

Dave smiled. "Sounds good to me."

He put his arm around her shoulder and led her past the car and towards the hotel. "What's your name?"

"Elizabeth. Elizabeth."

"No, no," Dave said quickly. "No last names."

Elizabeth nodded in understanding.

"I'm Max, by the way." He shook the girls hand.

Dave led the girl through the parking lot, across the busy four-lane road, into the motel parking lot and up to his second story room. He unlocked the door and allowed Elizabeth to enter first.

By the time they got into the motel room, Elizabeth was breathing hard and Dave was pretty sure he could smell her arousal. When she turned to him again, her eyes were still glassy, her mouth open just slightly. Dave thought it was very sexy. He smiled at the girl.

"Anyone waiting on you?"

"My roommate."

"Why don't you call her. Tell her you're going to be a while. Make up whatever excuse you want."

Elizabeth nodded, flopped down on the bed, opened her purse and pulled out a pink cell phone with stickers of glittery stars all over it. She dialed and put it to her ear. "Hi, Sylvia. Listen. I met an old friend. I'm going to hang out with him for a few hours. Will you be real mad?" There was a pause. "You sure?" Another pause. "Okay then. Hope you have fun. See you later tonight." She flipped the phone closed and shoved it back into her purse.

"Why don't you get naked and get settled," Dave said with a smile. "I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick."

Elizabeth nodded, set the purse aside, and stood up. Even before Dave got into the bathroom she had the small white belly shirt and the sports bra underneath stripped off over her head. Dave very much enjoyed the brief glance he got of her lovely little tits.

Dave closed the bathroom door and smiled at his reflection in the mirror. He reached into the jacket pocket where the glove was stored and kissed it. "I love you," he said. He then stuffed the glove back into his pocket and looked into the mirror again. "I am going to get laid every single night!" Dave said to his reflection, emphasizing each of the last three words.

Dave stripped off his jacket, hung it on the hook on the door and drained his bladder. He then returned to the bedroom. Elizabeth was already in the bed, her clothes lying over the back of a chair. Dave wasn't sure but her right hand was under the blanket and from the movement of the blankets he suspected she already had a finger or three on her clit. She looked at him and the motion of her hand got faster. Dave smiled as he stripped the tee shirt off over his head and tossed it onto the second bed. He kicked off his running shoes and pulled his jeans and underwear down in one motion.

He circled the bed to the far side. Elizabeth kept her eyes locked on Dave's cock as he moved. Dave very much enjoyed the young woman's stare. He pulled the blankets back enough to expose one of Elizabeth's small tits and then climbed into the bed beside her. He rolled over on to his side, propped his head up on his elbow and placed the other hand on her belly.

"Got anything particular you've always wanted to try?" he asked.

"I've never had it up the ass."

Dave smiled. "Let's see what we can do about that."

Dave grasped her right arm. "Why don't you leave that to me," he said and pulled away the hand that had been rubbing her clit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.