I Was a Teen-aged Pirate - Cover

I Was a Teen-aged Pirate

Copyright© 2009 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The is what happens after too much Capt. Morgan in late October - a Halloween story about John(ny), Jack, and Jim. Additional code: clothing fetish. I wrote it for, well, you know who you are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Halloween  

Jack and John looked at each other in the mirror. It wasn't that they were seeing anything new; more like they were seeing old things for the first time.

There was hair, for one thing. That was expected — they knew about it, actually. They had seen that and teased each other about it. But it they hadn't thought about how much or where or what it meant.

It meant that they were growing up. It meant that they really weren't little Johnny and Jackie any more. The boys were already looking slyly at Jack and John had to admit he could see why. Her boobies were big on her otherwise slender frame. Mom had always talked about developing early but that hadn't really meant much to John; Jack, however, had to wear over-sized shirts a lot. John's biggest problem was all his pants were too tight in the crotch. It was clear why, now as they looked at themselves. His dick was a big, thick trunk-like thing that wouldn't stay down between his legs.

"It's not usually like this." He said, after a while. "But, y'know, boobies is boobies."

"You can't look at mine." Jack replied. She was a bit annoyed that even John looked at them but she had to admit that watching their affect on him was almost hypnotic.

"You can't look at my dick either but you keep staring at it."

"You keep moving it."

"It does that all by itself."

"Isn't that weird?"

"A bit."

They went back to looking at each other and the mirror.

This had all started after the health class — the one where they split the class and boys went to one room while girls went to another. The fourteen year old twins had spent so much time together — even still sharing a bedroom — that gender had stopped having meaning to them. They were twins. Practically one unit, as close as they were. They did everything together. And so they stopped noticing changes in each other. Until the health class began talking about the physical changes and the mental changes. And the sexual changes.

It was the sex class today that had made the walk home so awkward. That had made Jack finally say aloud what they had both been thinking for almost a month. They went to their room and stripped and for the first time since they were four, actually looked at each other.

Jack, for one, liked what she saw. She heard the part in class about it being wrong for family members to touch each other. But that was only if they tried to hurt you. John would never hurt her, not if he wanted to touch her. And she hoped he wanted to. Looking at him made her feel strange. Tingly. But it was a good kind of tingly.

It got stronger when he touched her arm to turn her around. She touched John's in return.

John blushed, faintly but from head to foot. Jack, he noticed, was a little pinker than usual as well. A little pinker, a little rounder. With her back to him, he could see that her butt made his dick twitch just like looking at her boobs had. Sister, sister, why my sister, he thought. He had already begun to notice the girls at school — especially the older ones who wore bras. But Jack had always been just Jack. Now, now he could see she was a girl too. And a hot one. He wanted to rub his hand all over her, feel her skin under his fingertips.

"Hey guys!" a voice yelled from outside.

Jack and John looked at each other, amused, annoyed but expected. They both put on shirts and stuck their heads out the window.

Below, in the backyard, was Jim. Jim had been their neighbor and best friend for years. The fact that he was white and the twins were black had never really affected their friendship. They went everywhere, did everything, as a trio. They even joined a co-ed baseball team just so they could stay together.

Today, however, Jack and John found themselves looking at their friend with new eyes. They both saw a tall boy, growing out of his soft youth and into a wide, muscular young man, his fair hair turning dark but his light brown eyes retaining their mischief.

"There you are! Geez! Where'd you guys go so fast after school?" Jim asked.

Jack and John exchanged a look. "We had stuff to do..." John started.

" ... for the parents. Sorry." Jack finished.

"Coulda said something! So are we going to the plaza are what?" Jim saw the twins exchange another look.

For as long as he'd known them, they'd been a mirror image of each other. But the health class had had its affect on Jim too and now, he could much more clearly see the differences between them. John's chest was wide, giving him early on a big, burly build. Jack's chest was soft and bounced when she walked. Jim was beginning to feel uncomfortable around the twins. They were so much alike and sometimes he couldn't which one he liked more. Sometimes, Jim found himself getting a chubby but he wasn't sure if John or Jack was causing it.

But at the plaza, no one would notice. The plaza had an arcade and a food court and most of their classmates hung out there after school. They could spend a few hours and get an idea of who was wearing what to the annual Halloween dance.

This would be their first school dance. A bigger deal for Jack than for John or Jim but, really, all of them were excited about it and at the plaza, they found most of the teens there were much more eager than they wanted to appear. Most of them were lingering near the seasonal costume shop that had opened the first week of October. Now, less than a week away from trick-or-treating, the stock had thinned out but many of the displays were still moaning, groaning and cackling in their automated glory.

The trio wandered around slowly, looking at the adult costumes. Most of the women's had the word 'sexy' in the name. Sexy Mummy, Sexy Nurse, Sexy Alice in Wonderland. Jack picked up the Sexy Witch and held it against herself. She already had her witch costume, complete with the tall hat and a wooden broom. This dress had a short skirt and fishnet stockings. She looked in the mirror nearby and saw her own reflection and John and Jim's as well. They both wore the same expression and it made her heart beat faster. "How about this one?" she asked them.

"You always go as a witch." John commented neutrally.

"You always go as a vampire." She replied. He had been fingering a cape.

"Maybe we should all go as something different this year." Jim suggested. "Y'know, a group kind of thing."

John and Jack exchanged a look. For some reason, Jack wanted to let the boys dress her this year. She wanted to wear something she knew they'd want to look at. "Ok. What?"

"How about pirates?" John said quickly. He picked up the Sexy Pirate costume. "I think I saw real pirate outfits for guys over there."

They did have a men's costume. The man in the picture was showing much less skin than the woman was but the tights he was wearing had a bulge in the front and the silky shirt was unlaced and showed his curly chest hairs. Jack swallowed hard. "Does it come in other colors?"

It did. Red, blue and yellow. They had to search a bit to find the right sizes in two colors but they did — and not the smallest either. Another sign that they weren't children, John thought. He looked at the package one last time before the cashier bagged it. Then he looked at Jim, who was considering an eye patch. He found himself momentarily caught by the curve of his friend's butt, just as his sister's had caught him. But then the cashier told them the total and they had to pool all of their money for the week to make the purchase.

They went home, parting where the walkway split, and did some homework. They watched some TV, ate some dinner and talked to their parents.

But the twins weren't thinking of any of these things. They were thinking about the bag with the costumes hanging in the closet.

When they could finally excuse themselves for the night they nearly ran, with one thought, to their room.

John locked the door. Their parent never checked in on them, not any more, but he had a feeling that tonight it would be good not to take chances.

Jack pulled the bag out and lay John's costume on his bed. She began undressing with her back to her brother. For the first time ever, she felt shy in front of him. She felt nervous. She had that tingly feeling again and knew it was because he was close to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.