I Was a Teen-aged Pirate
Epilogue

Copyright© 2009 by DaddysSickSecret

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - The is what happens after too much Capt. Morgan in late October - a Halloween story about John(ny), Jack, and Jim. Additional code: clothing fetish. I wrote it for, well, you know who you are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Halloween  

After years of shopping, they'd gotten lucky. Jim's bank had a large client go bust and had seized the assets. Among them was a customized 50ft, French Cutter. It slept six in three amazing cabins and had all the amenities of home. It was a steal at $87,000. The loan application was a nightmare and the final interest rate was a crime but eventually, the trio got the title and named it "The Trio's Booty".

They boarded her as owners for the first time on Halloween.

"It's a good date." John said, dropping his duffel bag on the king-sized bed of the forward stateroom. "An auspicious date."

In his Merchant Marine uniform, John looked every bit the seasoned sailor. Jim slipped his arms around John's waist and kissed him deeply.

"They're right, y'know." Jim said when they finally parted. "There is something about a man in uniform."

"Funny," John grinned at his old friend. "I was thinking there was something about a man out of uniform." He began loosening Jim's tie.

They kissed again and Jim slid his hands under John's waist band. Neither of them had worn underwear in years so Jim was able to get his hand's around John firm, round ass. They rubbed against each other and kissed ferverantly.

"Permission to board." Jim pleaded between their lustful kisses.

"Hmmm. Granted." John moaned.

They manovered to the nearest bulkhead and John turned to face the wall. He felt Jim reach around and give his cock a firm squeeze before opening the belt and letting the pants fall to the floor.

Jim had no hesitation as he licked John's asshole, sucked his balls and savored the pre-cum dripping from his dick. Neither could imagine not doing these things to each other. Jim continued licking and sucking until he swallowed John's first load.

Then Jim stood up and positioned his own cock between John's cheeks. "Fire in the hold!" He hissed in John's ear and then thrust forward.

"Direct hit!" John groaned. "Heave away, bully boy!"

"Oh God you feel good." Jim whispered as he fucked the man. "I can't wait..."

"Wait!" John shoved him back abruptly and yanked up his pants. "We're moving."

"What?" Jim was stunned but even as he registered what his lover was saying, he realized that the boat was floating away from the dock. He ran behind John on deck.

Where they found a grinning Jack at the wheel. She looked magnificent in an outfit reminiscent of Fairbanks in the Black Pirate. The sleeveless black top had a v-neck down to her navel and almost managed to cover her more than ample breasts. The loose, flowing black pants she wore ended in big buckled black boots. A large ornate belt, hair scarf and lots of gold jewelry completed the look.

"You scury bilge rat!" John shouted and ran at her. "You knew I wanted to take her out!"

"You snooze, you lose!" Jack laughed as John grabbed her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.