I Was a Teen-aged Pirate - Cover

I Was a Teen-aged Pirate

Copyright© 2009 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The is what happens after too much Capt. Morgan in late October - a Halloween story about John(ny), Jack, and Jim. Additional code: clothing fetish. I wrote it for, well, you know who you are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Halloween  

By the time they got home, John had an idea. His health class had discussed the movie "Jackass" and some of the things the guys did there. When the term "homoerotic" was explained, Jim and John had a hard time not looking at each other - although it had far more specific meaning to John.

But the movie discussion suggested that boys could enjoy sticking thing up their butts just like girls liked sticking things in their pussies and John had an idea what.

Jack knew John was planing something but was surprised when he took her and Jim to the grocery store a few blocks from the plaza.

"Mom asked me to pick up something for dinner tonight." John said as he headed toward the fresh produce."

Jack almost said no she didn't out loud but remainded quiet to see what he'd do next. It was odd, not knowing what her brother was thinking.

But she quickly connected the dots when he stopped in front of a large bin of cucumbers. "Oh right! I forgot Mom asked for those."

It took a few minutes to find one that was a good size and shape - not too thick or too short, not too curvy or too bumpy. Jim watched the twins caress the vegetables and felt himself twitch. He could imaging vividly one of their hands stroking his dick that way. It made him just a little edgy. "This is queer, guys. Can we go?"

Jack and John exchanged looks for the billionth time. It was beginning to make Jim genuinely nervous. They looked like photo negative Children of the Damned when they did that. His heart was pounding as the trio went to the cashier and made their purchase. His dick was throbbing in time with it.

The went to the plaza and hung out for a while. Jack checked with the other girls about their costumes while John and Jim played video games. After a couple hours, Jack found the boys watching one of the racing games. She admired them for a moment - she'd never noticed how handsome they were even though they were quite different from each other.

She knew, at the arcade, that she couldn't touch John the way she'd like to so Jack pressed herself against Jim's back. Jim's whole body went taut. His dick sprang to almost full as Jack's soft boobs pressed into his back.

John glanced at them. He wondered if he should feel jeolous and of which one. But the longer they stayed at the arcade, the more John and Jack both thought about the night before and the cucumber in John's bag.

"I have a lot of homework tonight." Jack said finally, hopefully.

"We should probably go, then." John nodded. Happily.

"I thought maybe we could all look for swords and stuff for our costumes." Jim offered. He was torn - he didn't want them to leave but being around them was nearly unbearable. "Or something."

"Tomorrow." John answered. "And anyway, I blew my whole allowance on the costume. I can't get anything else."

They went home, the trio walking silently swiftly instead of their usual slow chatter. They parted at the turn in the walkway again. "Jim," Jack grabbed his hand suddenly. "Promise me that you won't change your costume. Please?"

"Well, my mom thinks it's too tight." His mother had thought it a little revealing for a boy his age. "She won't let me wear it like that."

"I know!" Jack said suddenly. "Wear it the way she wants to our house. You can change back and we can go to the dance together."

"Yeah!" John caught the excitement and Jack's real idea. "You have to come over." He grabbed Jim's arm and held it. John wondered if they were thinking the same heated things. Jim was sure they couldn't be.

"Ok. Sure." Jim swallowed hard. "I'll come over."

"Come on, John." Jack was impatient. "I wanna look up some stuff about pirates."

John smiled and the expression made both Jim and Jack shiver for entirely similar reasons. "Yeah, I wanna look up some pirate stuff too."

"I gotta go." Jim almost ran for his house. He bolted for the safety - the privacy - of his bed room. There, with the door locked, he wacked off, he wasn't sure why the need was so urgent or why, when he tried to picture anyone his mind's image shifted to Jack pressed against him with John looking on.

Jack and John didn't see Jim flee from them. They were too involved with their own desires. They rushed to their own rooms, found their costumes on the floor where they'd left them the night before and changed clothes quickly.

This time, John got on his knees and grabbed his back pack. "Look what I snagged. Our class had a box of condoms. And it had these with it." He showed her three brightly colored pillow-like packets.

"What is it?"

"Lubricant." John smiled. "Remember I said we could find a way for you to do me?"

Jack gasped as the full idea washed over her. "We could put one end in my pussy and I could fuck your butt with the other!" She frowned. "I guess we'll have to wait til after dinner."

John laughed. "Oh yeah, right." He sat down and looked at her. "So what do you want to do instead?" He let one knee fall open suggestively.

"I could go below deck, captain." She got on her knees and pulled his dick out. It was hard and nearly vibrating.

Jack groaned as she wrapped her mouth around John's dick and John groaned back in response.

"Oh God!" He whispered. "YesYesYesYesYes." His voice caught as he came, filling Jack's mouth with jizz.

"That was quick." She commented after she'd swallowed it all and licked his dick clean.

"That's good." He said with a shrug. "That means I have time to do you too."

Jack sat back and John stretched forward. He alternated between sucking her clitty, licking her whole pussy and fucking her with his tongue. This time when Jack came, though, John's tongue was inside her and he felt her pussy clinch as she sprayed pussy juice all over his face.

They lay next to each other, enjoying the fading sensations when someone knocked on the door.

"Kids?" Their father called loudly. "Since when do you lock this door?"

Jack grabbed her robe and and threw it on swiftly as John slipped into the connecting bathroom. "Hang on Dad!" She opened the door. "Sorry. I was trying on my Halloween costume for the dance."

"Ah! I couldn't figure out what would make you late for dinner. So? Let's see."

She cluched the robe tighter. "No! You'll laugh. It's stupid. I never should have listened to those dorks! I should have gone as a witch like always!"

Dad smiled sympathetically. "I'm sure it's fine. What are you going as?"

"A pirate." She managed her best pout. "I don't even have a pair of those cool boots."

"And I'm not buying you anymore shoes so don't try that look on me. See if your mother will let you borrow a pair of hers." Dad chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Either way, I'm sure it will look fine. Now. Where is your brother?"

"I don't know." Jack shrugged. "I threw him out."

Dad laughed out right. "You know, we have a spare room - you can move out anytime you want."

"Dad!" John's voice carried up from the base of the stairs. "Mom said she sent you to get us not to get lost."

Dad glanced toward the steps and Jack nodded to herself. John must have grabbed his clothes and slipped through the bathroom into the hallway. "Tell your Mom ... nevermind." He sighed but he was smiling. "Are you coming down?"

"Just let me put my jeans back on, ok?"

"Aye, matey!"

"Dad!" She closed the door on his laughter.

At dinner, the twins were the butt of a few good natured jokes but that was all and it was good.

John looked over the dinner table and realized how beautiful his sister was and how much she resembled their mother. The thought made him look at Mom in a new light and at Dad as well. Mom and Dad were healthly, happy, affectionate. The small kisses and snuggles in the living room probably lead to deeper kisses in the bedroom, more passionate things when the twins were asleep down the hall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.