And So It Begins... - Cover

And So It Begins...

Copyright© 2009 by cocoaddictive

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Well, this is basically my first sexual experience with Sir told from my now "slave in training" point of view.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Black Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Here I go...

Well the first time we had sex, was a very interesting experience. I don't think we even technically had sex ... we just ... well, ya. I was on my period... (my luck ... my life... ). I should probably start by saying, that if one thing in the world went right for me ... I think, to balance out the way of existence, something majorly bad would have to happen. Like something super fucked up, and with my luck, that super fucked up thing would have to happen to me. Like getting nail polish in my eye while putting away the nail polish after I did a super fantastic job painting my nails ... shit like that or u know ... the apocalypse...

But I digress, the first time we had sex ... we didn't exactly do "penetration". It was more like a lot of mind blowing humping and a blow job for Sir. Sounds boring I know, I know. Like what are we, 7th grade? But bare with me, there's only so much a girl can do while she's surfin' the crimson tide. It was fun nonetheless. There was an absurd (in a good way) amount of foreplay to make up for the um ... lack of p in v. no joke, the boy can do things with his tongue to a nipple I had no idea existed (though to be honest I was not all that experienced with foreplay).

Let me take it back, wayyyy back. To a time before I knew that having sex with hot guys was supposed to be pleasurable. I'll start with 10th grade ... or more like, the summer after 10th grade, there we go! Me and a guy they now call jo-nasty promised each other we'd have sex at the beach for our first time. I don't even remember how I pulled that off, but to me he was the hottest guy that ever existed on earth (note I said "was" as in past tense. I know better now... ). Anyways, I don't remember I even got him to agree with it, but at a bonfire at Santa Monica beach, we went off to do "the nasty". It turned out to be an epic fail ... and I mean EPIC! Have you ever tried having sex at the beach? Sounds romantic, right? WRONG! First off there's sand everywhere, and yes girls, I mean EVERYWHERE! Butt crack, vag ... you name it, it was there. Now pair that with one super small towel, one very overzealous horny teenage boy, and one very inexperienced girl and u have a nice recipe for disaster. What ended up happening was that he couldn't get it in (I was superr tight and scared out of my mind) and he was pushing too hard. I ended up just sucking his dick and letting him hump me till he came. Jo-nasty, 1 ... me, zero. And that's pretty much how it worked out for a whole year after that. He'd call me up, we'd plan a date, skip the date, and go have sex wherever. He got all the pleasure and I got all the pain ... Not one for foreplay that fella. To be perfectly honest I always thought of him as a dog in heat ... mean I know, though I think it fit him accurately. Anyways, experience with sex ... no pleasure.

Ah ... but now back to Sir. He made me feel like only I could make myself feel, cept ten times better because there was someone else doing it to me with all the skill and care of a professional! Your probably wondering what "it" is. Well, "it" is running his tongue back and forth across my nipple, slowly sucking and biting and pulling and kneading my breasts. Now couple that with me grinding against him while he lay on top of me and hot damn, that was the best dry sex I ever had. —And here you thought chicks on their period couldn't get off, hehe. I'd say that first day there was a lot of teaching going on too ... the discovery of another body and all their e-zones is always a lesson.

The next week I was right back at his house, and this time I was ready. I had my cover story all ready "But Mr. M, I've been at the library this entire time reading books, oh you know I do love to read!" Haha, I'm lucky I'm such a dork otherwise I would never have pulled that off. Anyways, I showed up at his house (well he came and got me from the library which was conveniently less than a minute away from his house) and we'd walk back up the hill and get inside. Well, we got inside and basically the first words out his mouth were "strip". Now I was a bit embarrassed at first, it was not how I expected him to see me naked for the first time ... all downstairs, in the open where anyone could just walk in, and in front of a patio door! With the blinds open! While he sat on a couch and watched ... but I did. I stripped down to nothing and simply stood there, unsure of what to do with myself. He then called me over and patted his lap for me to sit down. I did. He ran his hands up and down my sides, my back ... lower reaching my ass and gently patting, then came back up to my breasts where he focused his full attention. He was gentle at first with them, sucking and licking ... then he gradually got a bit rougher. He had me whimpering and grabbing his shoulders mere seconds after that, I was so wet I thought I would soak his pants leg with my excitement. It dribbled down my leg and I grew self conscious of myself, but he noticed as well and simply looked at me in wonderment. He then had me get down on my knees between his legs while he sat on the sofa, and pulled out his length to show me how hard he was. I tentatively reached out to touch it, afraid that I would be denied the pleasure but then he wrapped his hand around mine and guided me forward, placing my hand on him, with him guiding me up and down. I was so impressed with its smoothness of his shaft, the way that he was so hard, so stern, I felt myself get even more excited. He said one word, "suck". And I did just that. Now it wasn't that easy ... based on previous experiences I had with guys (which was basically one night in that department) I had to work on a few issues of getting past the taste. I mean it's not liked I walked around putting dicks in my mouth, but I felt for the first time I was pretty good, even if I did bitch a little bit about it in the beginning (was not the well trained slave I am today).

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.