On My Own
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

I woke up to a kiss on the cheek. Shirley was grinning at me. She said, "I don't think I snored last night and I didn't hear you or Betty snore. You must be good for our snoring."

Betty yawned and said, "I'm an old lady and need more sleep than you two youngun's. If you don't let me sleep later than this, I'm not going to sleep with you two."

It was after seven, so that meant we had slept for at least eight hours. "How long do you like to sleep Betty?"

"Usually only eight or nine hours, but I go to bed later than you most of the time and hardly ever get up before ten," Betty said, trying to snuggle closer.

Shirley said, "I do that a lot too, but I like to go to bed early and get up early. I like the early morning. I know you get up early, Mark, as I've seen you out walking early."

I said, "Betty, you and I walked early in the morning before. What's with that?"

"When you saw me that one time, I hadn't been to bed yet. I couldn't go to sleep so when it got light, I went for a walk. Walking with you that time helped me to relax and go to sleep."

"Well, ladies," I announced, "I go to bed early and get up early. That's me, that's the way I am. If you guys want to sleep in a while, you're welcome to. Personally, I'm going over to the patio for some breakfast. They said they have biscuits and gravy on Sunday morning."

Betty asked, "If we go over there with you, can we come home and go to church together later?"

I smiled, "Sure, let's get going, what time is your service?"

Shirley said, "We like to go to the ten thirty service. The church is just right down the road. You'll like it. They have a nice youth choir and they play a lot of music."

We got up and the two ladies wore their sheer gowns to the patio. We rode over in the cart and found all the women attending breakfast dressed in sheer and revealing gowns and robes. A heavy set girl named Betty was showing flashes of breasts and bush, wearing a striped sheer robe. Ruth had an open net robe that hid nothing. She was built quite nice on top.

This did give me a chance to evaluate the two ladies I was with. Betty was really in good shape for her age. She was rounded nicely and it did help her larger breasts to not sag so much. Shirley wasn't built exceptionally large on top and didn't hardly sag at all for her age. She was pretty slim though, and had mature hips and a slight rounded tummy. Age had been gentle with both of these ladies.

We went home to get ready for church. I put on dress slacks, a nice knit shirt, a sport coat, and shiny shoes. I pulled the Escape up so it was between their two trailers which are across from each other. Just as we were going to load up, Donald and Prissy Krause came out of their trailer, also dressed up. Betty said, "Go ask them if they would like to ride with us. Donald can sit up front with you and we ladies will sit in the back"

I walked over to them and asked. They were happy to ride with us. We drove to a fairly good sized church about a mile from the trailer park. The service was nice and there was a lot of music. The minister was good in that he had a good subject and didn't wear you down with his pleading. We all shook hands with hundreds of people. The new minister recognized Betty, Shirley, and the Krauses, then welcomed me to the church.

When we got back to the car, I asked, "I'm feeling pretty good about life today. I would enjoy taking all of you out for a nice dinner. I understand the restaurant at Park Place is very good. Would all of you like to be my guests?"

All four were surprised. I watched as Donald and Prissy looked at each other and smiled. Betty and Shirley were surprised and agreed, but only if we would invite Caroline. We went back to the trailer park where Shirley spent a couple of minutes in Caroline's trailer and emerged with Caroline dressed up, ready to go with us. On the way to the restaurant, I explained that I had been hired by S&S and I would now have plenty of money in my budget for some extras.

The restaurant lived up to its reputation. The Italian food that I had was wonderful. We all ate plenty, with Donald and Prissy getting some carry home boxes for at least half of their meal.

While we were eating, Prissy said, "I don't mean to be nosy, but I noticed you two ladies coming from Mark's trailer pretty early. Either you three were having some early coffee or you three were snuggling all night." Prissy was almost giggling when she added, "My Donald and I used to do that when we were young. It was fun to have three of us snuggling in bed."

I swear the little old frail lady was giggling while Donald was blushing a little. He said, "You will have to forgive Prissy, she never knows when to keep her beautiful mouth closed. I hope she didn't embarrass you, Mark."

"No problem, Donald, the two ladies wanted some human warmth last night. We all slept very well."

Caroline asked, "When will it be my turn, or will your bed hold four?"

I didn't mean to ignore Caroline, but Donald asked of me, "Would you please call me Don? Prissy has always called me Donald, but my outside friends call me Don."

Prissy said, "I like the way Donald sounds and love to use his name. If you have been raised as a Priscilla, you would know how bad a name can be. I much prefer Prissy; I think it is more fun."

As I took my new friends home, I suggested to Betty, "Why don't you put on some jeans and I'll take you on a short motorcycle ride."

Prissy spoke up, "Oh, Donald, may I ask Mark for a ride? It's been years and years since I've ridden on a motorcycle. Please, Donald, I'll do something nice for you, you know, without my dentures."

"Hush, Prissy, they are adults. They know exactly what you mean. Yes, you may ask Mark for a ride, and yes, you may give me the gift you're promising."

Betty, Shirley, Caroline, and I all laughed as Don looked at me and winked. Prissy exclaimed, "Oh goody, for both things. Mark, will you give me a ride later?"

"I will, Prissy, I'll come and knock on your door."

Don said, "She's nosy enough, she'll know exactly when it's her turn."

"Oh, Donald, it's only because I spend so much time at the sink in the kitchen," Prissy exclaimed. "The window just happens to look out on the street."

Back at the park, we all scattered to our homes. I changed clothes and got the bike out of the shed. There was still enough gas in it as I didn't think Betty would want to ride too far. Betty came out with her hair in a hair net. She said, "Shirley said I have to wear a helmet, so the net will keep it in place better. I even brought my sunglasses."

I got her comfortable and we rode out through the business park then out on highway 41, heading north. We rode past highway 54 all the way up to 52 where we got off the highway to get gas. After filling up, I asked Betty how the ride was. She said, "Wonderful. It is so comfortable back here. Not like I remember it from years ago. I am tired this afternoon, though. We should go home so you can give Prissy a ride."

We did ride home and when I stopped and put the bike on its kickstand to help Betty off, she staggered a little. I asked, "Betty, are you all right? Are you feeling okay?"

"I'm just real tired all of a sudden. There is just so much excitement lately since you've moved in."

Betty turned to me and hugged me. She said, "Last night was the best night's sleep I've had in years and years. I really enjoyed that. It was so warm, so comforting."

I helped Betty back to her trailer and went to get Shirley. "Shirley, Betty isn't feeling too good. Could you go over and stay with her to make sure she's okay?"

"Sure," Shirley said, "She's been having some spells lately. When she gets too excited, she does seem to get drowsy and tired. Let me go stay with her. She'll nap and I'll be right there."

As I walked back to my trailer, little Prissy came out of her trailer, dressed in some denim Capri pants and tennis shoes, wearing a T-shirt that said "Granny Power."

She didn't even wait for me to help her. She just swung her leg over the bike and perched on the seat expectantly. I smiled at her as I handed her a helmet. She said, "I just hate these things. When Donald and I started to have to wear these contraptions is when we began slowing down on riding. We were older of course, but neither of us liked them."

She didn't have any sunglasses so I handed her the ones I had bought just for this event. We rode out of the park up to highway 54 and turned west. We road to Gunn Highway, back around to Erlich, to Florida, and then back home which was at least an hour's ride. When Prissy got off, she said, "I will want another ride soon. Next time let's get out on the big highway so you can go fast. I like fast." Prissy handed me the helmet and sunglasses and winked at me, "Now I get to give Donald his treat."

I walked next door to see how Betty was doing. Shirley said she was resting peacefully. She had taken a pill and was doing fine. She did say that perhaps she would make sure Betty went to her doctor on Monday to get checked out.

After cleaning the bike up, I put it away then went in to check e-mail and watch some Sunday afternoon TV. I had a bunch of food that I needed to eat up, so i planned on staying home to eat.

About five, Shirley came over and said, "Betty's fine now. She's planning on playing cards this evening, so she's fine. What are you up to?"

"I'm about to fix this other steak I have along with a potato before the food spoils. The steak is too big for just me, so do you want to eat with me?"

Shirley smiled and said, "If I can go get some wine. Does that work?"

I didn't want wine, I personally wanted a beer. I doctored up the meat and nuked the potatoes and wrapped them in foil. After starting the charcoal, I made a couple of salads and added my special Caesar dressing.

Shirley came back, but not alone, she brought Caroline. Shirley asked, "Do you have enough of that steak for three of us?"

I said, "There's plenty for three. Hi Caroline, glad you came over."

Caroline said, "When are you going to give me a ride on your motorcycle. I love to ride. Shirley knows that and should have told you. I saw you riding Prissy out of here earlier. That was something."

Another salad had to be fixed, but that was quick and we sat down with some wine and our salad. The three of us ate the steak and still had some cooked sirloin left. I would have to have it for lunch or to make a rice breakfast with it.

We were cleaning up the kitchen and the table when Caroline said, "Do you guys want to come to my place and watch a video? I just rented a couple of comedies that I want to watch. How about it?"

I was all for it, so I said, "Let me use the bathroom and I'll be right with you. I'll come over in a few minutes."

Shirley said, "That's okay, we'll wait for you."

I peed, washed, and brushed my teeth. Thinking that this could be a late night, I put on some shorts and sandals to go with my T-shirt. When I came out, I said, "I'll be comfortable in shorts. That way you won't have to have the air on so high."

Caroline said, "Oh, I like the air real cold so we have to snuggle."

We were soon snuggled on Caroline's big couch, watching her large screen TV. The two ladies enjoyed half laying on me, with their feet up towards each end. At the end of the movie, I stretched and said, "It's probably time for me to go home and to bed. It's getting late. Shirley said, "Go ahead, Caroline, ask him."

Caroline asked, "We want you to stay with us tonight, Mark. You know like Betty and Shirley did last night at your place. I'm dying to be close to someone all night and even though Shirley is my best friend, I get tired of sleeping with her. Please, stay with us. I promise we'll sleep with you individually, but right now, stay with both of us."

I wasn't going to pass this up since I did want to snuggle with them. They led me into the bedroom, pulled back the spread and top sheet and began taking my clothes off. When I was bare, they laid me on the bed and began to slowly take off their clothes. It took them a couple of minutes to get totally naked. I gazed at their two bodies as they posed for me. "You are two fine looking ladies, I'm impressed and honored."

Shirley nearly dove into bed, but Caroline shut off the lights then snuggled up on the other side of me. Caroline said, "I like to kiss. I like to kiss a lot. Kiss me, Mark, then kiss Shirley. I want us to kiss for hours."

We did kiss for hours. My willy was trying to get firm and it was probably three quarters of the way hard and dying to come, but we just kissed. The two did have me petting their tops and they did handle me gently until I thought I would get off, but we finally relaxed and just held each other.

Caroline said, "Shirley, I think we can get him off. As much as he enjoys kissing, I wonder if he would like to kiss us everywhere."

Shirley shivered before whispering in my ear, "Caroline and I both love to do things with our mouths. Would you like to make it a threesome?"

Caroline kissed me and said, "Sleep good, Mark, Shirley and I will really enjoy waking up with you."

They did snuggle up, each with a head on my shoulder. We went to sleep that way and sometime during the night, I was hugging Caroline's back and Shirley was hugging mine. Caroline could really snore. She was better on her side. I did sleep well, wondering about all the lonely women out here.

Monday, a great day of the week! Monday, time to get the week started and to get things done. Caroline turned over in my arms and kissed me squarely on the mouth. She said, "I may not have good breath, but I wanted to kiss you first thing. If you want, I can do something that will make my breath smell and taste like you.

Shirley pinched Caroline, then my nipple, "Oh no you don't, you two. If we're going to get him off, we're going to do it together. I get some too."

"I didn't say you wouldn't be a part of it, Shirley, I just asked him if he was in the mood for it."

"Caroline, Shirley, you two are wet dreams come true for me. I love all the sexy talk and promises. Let me have a discussion with the doc today and we'll see. It might be fun, but it might be scary to use those pills."

Caroline said, "Then it would be good to take them with two ladies that can watch out for you. You know we both talk a good game and are willing to try to put our pussies where our mouth is or something like that. See what you can get from the doctor and then we'll plan on experimenting together to make sure you're all right with it."

"See," Shirley said, "We'll make you happy, make us happy, and we all live happily ever after. I hope you like to fool around, because if these pills work, you're going to be busy."

"Don't get too excited," I said, cautioning. "I may not be able to take them and they may not do that much good. I have read that you can't take some of them everyday. We'll see whether I'm healthy enough for that. Remember, I'm still recovering from the bullet holes, and also remember that Betty may want to be loved as well."

Shirley said, "I think I have that worked out. When you take one of those pills, you're up for like a couple of hours. That should be plenty of time to do all three of us."

I groaned, "You guys are terrible. What are you going to do, line up on the bed and I just do each of you one right after the other?"

Caroline answered that, "Beggars can't be choosers, you know."

"Patience, patience. Let's see what the real deal is before you two or three get too excited."

I pleaded, "Come on you two, I need to walk this morning. I'll go get my tennis shoes on. If you want to walk with me, meet me in five minutes."

After putting my socks and tennis shoes on, I met the two ladies who were ready to walk with me. We walked through the athletic fields and back to Steve's place. When we walked in, Steve and Sue both said, "We missed you for supper last night. We knew you were all right because you had these two girls at your house."

Sue said, "And you know how we knew you had these two beauties with you? Your other neighbor, Betty, told me when she was on the way to a card party at Ruth's. She said you were cooking on your hibachi, so we knew you were taken care of."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.