The Rifleman - Cover

The Rifleman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 27: Family Reunion

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Family Reunion - The Rifleman Meet William Viking, a blind man who is the next person to be recruited. He has lost his job where he worked. His life is disintegrating in front of him except for his neighbor who has always been there for him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Epilogue

I stood there looking at the party greeting us, but my eyes could only focus on one person. Sarla, the woman whom I had thought was dead, stood beside Sandi and Shannon. I ran headlong down the gangplank towards my ladyloves.

"Sarla!" I shouted as I picked her up and spun her around and around.

"Put me down you lug. You act like you haven't seen me in many moons," she replied.

"Love, I thought you were dead," I replied, and kissed her fiercely.

"I was, husband. Now I'm better, thanks to Rala. Now let's go home, I miss our children," she said as she hugged me tightly.

Before I knew what was going on, all my wives were hugging me.

As we broke apart, I said, "My wives, I want you to meet our new wife, Jasmine. Jasmine, meet your new sister-wives."

The girls squealed with happiness and ran to the teen. They dragged her about forty feet away, leaving me with Kalib (who was bandaged up and on crutches), Soria, Rala, Captain Lynin, and his daughter.

"Captain, and ladies," I said to them, "the rebellion against your control has been defeated. The hostages are safe, aboard the ship. The remaining conspirators that we could identify, have been frozen in their chambers. If you want to revive them, you can. If not, I don't give a fucking damn.

"Now, I am taking my wives, and I am going home. Don't call us, and we won't call you," I said angrily as I walked away.

"Wait!" Kalib said hobbling over on the crutches he was using. "You have to continue the experiment! We need the DNA!"

Turning, I raised my shotgun up, and stuck it into his left nostril. "Kalib, for what you did to Nadil, I could kill you! But for your beautiful daughter standing over there, I would kill you," I said, as I pointed at Rala. "She loves you very much. I could see that, when she talked about you. As for your DNA, go fuck someone and generate your own DNA! Stay the fuck away from me, my family, and my friends! If I catch you sniffing around, I'll hunt you down, and kill you like I would a rabid dog!" I snapped out so loud, it stopped my wives conversation.

"WILLIAM! You apologize to Professor Kalib, right this minute," Sandi snapped.

"Like hell I will! He almost got all of us killed! Hell, Sarla did die! I don't see her pregnant, anymore, so that means our child is dead!" I snarled in anger, tossing the shotgun down.

"William..."

"No!" I snapped out, cutting her off.

I started walking across the hanger to the matter transporter that Nadil had shown me on the other ship. Hearing the click of shoes, I looked up as Sandi and Nancy came over. Sandi's face had a furious look, while Nancy tried to talk with her.

"What do you want, Sandi?" I asked as I looked up at her.

"William, please listen to me. Professor Kalib saved us. He brought Sarla back to life and..."

"At the cost of our baby! Nancy almost lost hers, too! If it hadn't been for Nadil and Jasmine, we would have!" I screamed as I pointed around us, and then continued in a lower voice, "If their stupid rebellion had been stopped the instant it was detected, and the mutineers put down with force, then I would have listened to them! But instead, good people died," I said.

I remembered how Jasmine's father had died, and several others who had died when we took the ship. I especially remembered the five little bodies we had found ripped to shreds, in one of the halls.

Nadil had gutted the small dinosaurs that had come out of the side corridor. We had stepped around and seen hundreds of them coming towards us up an auxiliary ramp. We closed the hatch in front of us. As we lifted off, the creatures had fled, most jumping to their death, but some had frozen in place, when we had entered space.

I was snapped out of my remembrance by a sharp pain. Sandi stood in front of me, shaking her hand.

"Damn, that hurt! Now listen to me. Your son is fine! Rala and her dad were able to resurrect him, and he is sleeping. Now apologize to him," she said.

"Fine, I will thank him for my son's life! However, I still don't want anything to do with their 'experiment', ever again. As far as I'm concerned, all debts are paid," I replied.

"You signed up for this, you agreed to abide by all the terms of the agreement," Kalib said as he hobbled over.

"No. The agreement is null and void. We will go our way, you go yours. Find some other fool to impress with your ships, your crews and your technologies. Now, good bye," I replied as the girls joined us.

Sarla wiggled in until she was in front of me. She was holding our son in her hands, and I peeked at him. He was a handsome boy, even if I was the only one that thought so. Turning, I kissed all my wives including Jasmine and they went to stand on the platform.

Nadil started typing at the console and when finished she nodded to me.

"Then go, you ungrateful primitive, but Jasmine and Nadil stay here. They belong with us," Kalib snapped out in anger.

I turned to the man, and punched him. He flew backwards, crutches and all, and landed in a pile against the bulkhead wall. Walking over, I bent down and hoisted him off the deck, lifting him into the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.