The Rifleman - Cover

The Rifleman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 17: Building

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Building - The Rifleman Meet William Viking, a blind man who is the next person to be recruited. He has lost his job where he worked. His life is disintegrating in front of him except for his neighbor who has always been there for him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

William

My bladder woke me at five thirty. Sliding out of bed, I walked down the hall towards the bathroom. First, though, I stopped and turned on all three coffee pots. Going into the bathroom, I raised the seat, and stood there pissing. Finished, I reached in and turned the shower on and stepped inside. I was scrubbing myself clean when the door opened and Sandi stepped inside.

"Hey, beautiful, how you doing?" I asked as I pulled her to me and kissed her on her lips.

"Doing ok. My feet hurt, and I feel like a beached whale when we go to bed; but other than that, Nancy says I am doing good, and the baby's fine," she said as she started washing my chest.

"You look beautiful to me, and I cannot wait to hold our daughter. I am sure she will look like you," I said as I slid my arms around her.

"It's a boy, and you will have a strong son to raise and teach," she replied.

"Whatever it is, I will love it," I said as I turned her around and washed her back. I finished washing Sandi's body, and started on my hair as she washed hers. Finishing, we stepped out of the shower and picked up towels to dry off as the door opened and Kili stepped in with one of the children and put him in the shower. Leaning down, I kissed her and Banclo on the top of his head, and I got a whiff of pee.

"Peed the bed?" I asked.

"Yes, disgusting. He is of the people, and knows better," Kili said.

"He's a child, he will learn," I replied as Sandi, and I left the bathroom. The smell of bacon and eggs hit us as we came into the kitchen.

Nancy looked up where she was buttering the toast and said, "Coffee is ready. Food in a few minutes."

"Thanks, love. Are you doing ok?" I asked.

I went to get my coffee, but Nancy had beat me there, and handed me a cup.

"Here you go, William," she said with a smile.

I took a sip of the coffee, and then leaned down and kissed her. Setting the cup down I pinched her bare nipples, and she stiffened as her body responded.

"I am doing ok, now that Sandi and I are with you. You know, we will need to expand the bedrooms, or build a bunch of bunk beds. You have gotten most of your wives pregnant..."

"What? How many?" I asked.

"Well as you know, Sandi, and I, are six months along. Nadil is pregnant, so are Sarla, Sinara, Walian and Lisel. I expect Kili and the rest will be soon, the way you screw us every night..."

"Shit! I'd better slow down..."

"Don't you fucking dare! We all want your children, and them being born just before winter, will be best. We will have the cave house to stay warm in, and with the dehumidifiers we brought, the house will be nice and dry for them," Nancy said as she handed me a plate of food.

"Now go eat. We have lots of work to do today," she added as she turned back to the stove.

I sat down to eat, and watched as the girls took turns feeding the kids. Kili came out of the back bedroom and sat on the couch breast-feeding her twin children as I shoveled a mixture of eggs, sausage, potatoes, green peppers, onions and cheese into my mouth. I would take a bite of food, a sip of coffee, and then a bite of toast or more of the mix. I was almost finished when Sandi snagged the plate and set a second one in front of me. Grabbing the ketchup, I squirted some onto the food and started on the new plate.

Ten minutes later, I was standing outside with a large cup of coffee as I watched the sun coming up. Going to the fire pit, I tossed some wood onto the coals along with some smaller sticks to get the fire going again. I soon had the fire burning again, and sat enjoying the warmth of the fire as I waited for the rest of the camp to come alive.

Tog came out of his hut scratching his nuts as he stood there yawning. He grunted a hello to me as he walked across the camp to a bush that was growing on the edge of the camp and started pissing on it. Shaking my head, I was surprised when he turned around squatted and took a dump in a hole that was dug the night before. He then grabbed some leaves off the bush and wiped his ass before pulling up his pants.

He walked back to the fire, squatted, and held his hands out to the flames. I could see some shit on his hand and almost puked when he wiped it on his pants.

"We go with you," he said.

"On one condition," I replied.

"What does condition mean?" he asked.

"It means to make people or animals act or react in a particular way by gradually getting them used to a specific pattern of events," I said as I remembered the terminology of the word meant.

"Ok. What condition," he asked again.

"You learn basic hygiene. Which means you wash your hands after you take a dump or piss," I said.

Tog looked at his hands and shrugged. "Clean now," he said.

"Actually they're not. Come with me," I replied and stood up. Going to the trailer, I brought him inside to show him the kitchen sink and Kili was giving one of the babies a bath in the sink.

"Why she do that?" Tog asked.

"Staying clean means you stay healthy and live longer. So she is washing the baby, so she has a better chance to live. Now follow me my friend," I replied as I led him into the bathroom.

I showed him how to wash his hands and face with soap and a towel. When he was finished, I opened one of the boxes Nancy brought and pulled out a brush. Handing him the brush, I picked up mine and brushed my hair to show him how. Before I could do anymore, Sandi and Nancy came into the room with Tog's wife Corlia.

"Out you two," Sandi said, and we left the room. Stopping in the kitchen, I refilled my coffee.

"Is that tea?" he asked.

"No it's coffee. Want to try some?" I asked.

"Sure," he replied

I grabbed a second mug from the cabinet, filled it for him, and handed him the cup, "It's hot," I said.

Tog nodded his head and took a gulp of the coffee and his face turned up in a scowl as he looked at the cup. He swallowed the coffee and set the cup down. "I no like," he said as he started wiping his tongue.

I started laughing and refilled the cup and added cream and sugar to it.

"Try it now," I said.

I watched as Tog took a hesitant sip, and then he started smiling.

"Good?" I asked.

"Good yes..." taking a larger drink, he continued, "Very good," and then he was sniffing the leftover food.

"Here, let me get you some," I said and started to get a plate when Sarla pushed me out of the way and filled a bowl with the food.

"Here you go Tog and this is a fork, you stab it and lift the food to your mouth," she said as she demonstrated how to use the fork to him.

"Thank you," he replied and started eating.

"Yum good," he said as I grabbed the ketchup.

"You think it's good, wait till you try it this way," I said and squirted a large amount of ketchup on the food and then stirred it with his fork.

Tog looked at the food, took a bite, grunted with his mouth full, and continued adding more as he ate. He would fill his mouth, swallow some and drink more coffee. Shaking my head at his eating habits, I walked to the door and started out when Majour came out of the bedroom and smiled at me. Walking over I kissed her and asked her, "Are you ok?"

She nodded her head and hugged me. "Thank you, mate for making me a woman," she said.

"Welcome. Now go eat, we have a lot of work to do," I said and patted her on her ass.

"Yes, mate, I will be ready," she replied and walked to the kitchen swishing her ass. She looked over her shoulder and smiled, and then turned back to the counter where Sarla handed her a bowl of food.

Opening the door, I went outside and Tog followed me after he set the bowl down. The women were heating bags of stew over the coals to feed everyone. We watched as the food heated, and after everyone was fed, Tog walked over to the gathered men and women of the clan and started issuing orders to the sixty adult members of the clan.

The men broke up into groups of ten and started breaking down the huts, as the women went inside and started bringing everything out and stacking them into piles. When the huts were down, they stored everything into the trailers.

Bags, and reed storage containers of food, that had been saved for winter were stored in the trailers along with the extra skins that were stacked, even the poles from the huts were taken. By lunchtime, everything was ready to go and the girls brought out cups of tomato soup, and grilled cheese sandwiches for everyone.

After everyone was fed, the girls, and I got everyone situated in the trailers. In one of the trailers, we loaded up all the children, and a few adults. We had Traveler and the rest of the dogs in with them and the kids sat petting the dogs as we started up the vehicles. Tog was sitting beside me as we turned around and headed back towards home. We took the ride home nice and slow, and two hours later we headed over the last hill. At the top of the next, we could see the walls of the fort we were building. Stacked next to the fort were hundreds of logs in piles of about forty each. They went all around the layout of the fort.

Also parked next to the fort were a large backhoe, thirty drums and six port-a-potties. Coming to a stop next to the logs, we climbed out, and I showed everyone where to set up their huts until we could get the fort done.

While the men built the huts, I checked out the drums, and they were full of tar for the poles. On the other side of the fort were hundreds of large bags of lime, and pozzolanic ash covered with plastic sheeting. There were also several large piles of small rocks that would have filled a large dump truck several times. To the right of the rocks, were three large sheds and when I opened them, they were full of barrels that were packed with shovels, spades, mauls, and many other tools to help build the fort.

There were also dozens of wheel barrels, and hand cranked cement machines. The third shed held boxes and boxes of nails, screws, hand tools and construction belts for the new workers. Behind the sheds were a pair of portable sawmills and stacks of 2x4s, 4x4s, 8x8s and 2x16 boards.

"It seems the aliens are going to help us," I said to Nancy as she joined me.

"They could have built the place for us," she replied as she handed me a cup of coffee.

"True, but I think they want us to build on our own," I said as I took a sip of coffee.

"Well, I hope you know how to work those sawmills, as I have no idea," she said as she pointed at them.

For some reason, I did, and I told her I knew how to use all the tools as I walked over to the first machine. It was set up with a ripping blade and a log was on the slide. It was set to cut the wood into 2x16 planks, and I turned the machine on and let it start cutting the twelve-foot log into planks. Tog and a few of his men came over with spears raised, and I stopped them from killing the machine and explained what it was doing. The first cut trimmed the bark off and the second cut dropped a board into the hopper that I pulled off to show the men.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.