The Rifleman - Cover

The Rifleman

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Chapter 13: Reunion

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Reunion - The Rifleman Meet William Viking, a blind man who is the next person to be recruited. He has lost his job where he worked. His life is disintegrating in front of him except for his neighbor who has always been there for him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Day 54:

Nadil

I cried out in pain when something hit me in the back and I hit the ground hard. I had heard two of the loud sounds again just before I was hit. Scrambling to my feet my back felt like it was on fire. I heard another of those strange noises and I didn't know what they were, what made them or even who I was, everything was a blank. I shook my head in confusion and looked up to see another of the strangers coming at me. He was dressed differently and he had something in his right hand.

Hearing a noise behind me, I looked over my shoulder and saw one of the ones who were ripping my clothes off lying on the ground. His head was missing, and the rest just sort of twitched as fluid squirted out of him. I started to gag at the smell but turned my head. Movement caught my I, eye and I looked at the man coming towards me, I started to turn and pain flared through my spine as I moved too quickly. I ignored the pain and started running away at an angle and saw the man angle towards me and then I heard him shout out something.

"NADIL! STOP!" he shouted.

I continued to run, but then slowed down. The name he shouted sounded so familiar and pain shot through my head. My hands shot up to my head and I cried out in pain as I came to a stop and dropped to my knees. The pain was so bad, that I bent over and started crying as my vision went white. The light forced my eyes closed because of the pain.


William

I ran to where Nadil had dropped to the ground. She was rocking her body as she clutched her head. I slid to my knees, beside her.

I reached out to touch her as I said her name, "Nadil. Are you ok?"

She looked up at me, with pain on her face clearly showing. I reached out to take her in my arms, and she flinched away from me.

"Nadil, what's wrong? How did you get here? What happened to your skin?" I babbled on as I gently touched her back and rubbed it.

"Who are you? Who am I? What is Nadil?" Nadil asked.

"I'm William. Don't you remember me? Your name is Nadil, and you are my handler. You brought me to this world. Don't you remember that?" I asked as I checked her back to see if she had been hurt from the spear. There were a few splinters in the remains of her shirt from where I had shot the head off and a little blood, which I assumed were from splinters.

"I ... I don't know you, but you seem to know me. Can I go with you? I don't know where I am or what I am supposed to do," Nadil begged.

"Of course you can," I said as I stood up, bent down and picked her up. I started walking back towards the Hummer with her in my arms as she laid her head on my shoulder. Hearing gunfire, I looked up at the hill and saw Sarla and Susan were firing their rifles. So I turned around and felt the blood drain from my face as I saw thirty to forty men and women charging me with spears.

"Crap," I said as I turned and started running with Nadil in my arms. She was clutching me tightly as I reached the Hummer and turned around. My pistol was in my right hand and I unloaded it on the nearest Neanderthal that was charging us. Eight rounds later, they were running as Sarla and Susan continued to take them down.

"Let them go," I said as I set Nadil down on her feet.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Nadil, it's me William. Don't you remember me?" I replied.

She shook her head and I silently cursed Kalib for what he did. I guided her to the Hummer and opened the door. She slid in to the seat as Sarla and Susan finished picking up their brass.

"Do we go down and get your new mates?" Sarla asked.

"I don't think we want any as our mates," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because they are thieves. If they cannot find enough food to feed with so many, then something is wrong with them," I replied.

"No! We all take food if we can. Now we go into camp and see if they left any children or mates to starve," Sarla snapped.

"Tell me you're kidding. You're not going in there to get new..." Susan started saying and stopped as Sarla nodded her head.

"You kill man, you get mate as your new wife. That's the way it's always been. Now let's go!" Sarla snapped and climbed into the back seat.

I was muttering under my breath as I walked around to the driver's door. I loaded my pistol and climbed inside. We drove down towards the village and came to a stop.

"Stay inside. They cannot hurt you in here," I said as I opened the door.

"Ok, we will stay ... is that a body turning over the fire?" Susan said as she pointed to the fire pit.

I looked, and almost threw up. With all the food out there to be hunted they were cooking a human. Bile built up in my stomach as I stepped out. My pistols were in my hands as I looked around for anyone to reveal themselves. I could hear several babies crying, and I shuddered at what fate was in store for them.

Screaming caught my attention and I turned and raised my pistol as three men and two women came running at me. I fired my pistols and watched as they went down and then more of the natives came from other directions. Sarla and Susan opened up with their rifles and between the three of us; they fell back to the edge of the village.

I reloaded just in time as they charged again. Firing, I ducked a thrown spear and shot the man in the nuts. He went down screaming and the natives turned and ran again. I heard a door open and l turned as the girls cried out. Nadil ducked into one of the huts and I followed her quickly. Before I could enter, she came out clutching a pair of babies to her breasts.

"Put them in the back," I said and looked at Sarla and Susan who were now standing by the Hummer. "Sarla, Susan, cover us," I shouted.

We searched and found four more infants and three that were under four years of age. We loaded them into the Hummer and then I climbed inside as well. I was debating on setting the place on fire, but I didn't. I didn't know how many more kids were hiding nearby and a fire could spread to the tall grass and injure them.

"We will keep an eye on them, if we see more children, we will come back," I said as we drove away

"Good," Susan replied as she held one of the crying infants in her arms.

"You know they will come back," Sarla said as she bounced a three year old girl on her lap.

"If they do, I will kill them too," I replied as we stopped at the men who stole our food. I was about to get out when Sarla spoke up.

"Leave it; I want nothing to do with it. It's tainted. We can hunt more meat, but me ... I couldn't eat it, after they touched it," she said.

"Ok, they can eat it," I replied and started driving away.

As I drove, I watched in the mirror as someone started running after us. I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman, but it was small, it could have been a teenager for all I knew. Going over the hill, I traveled at a leisurely pace until I reached the next hill. Going over the hill, I stopped and climbed out. Looking in, I said, "No talking."

Pulling my rifle out, I ran until I was almost back to the top of the hill and then laid down in the grass. Scooting up the hill, I peeked over the top until I could see below with the scope. Scanning around, I found a young woman running towards us. She kept looking over her shoulder and when she looked back, I could tell she was scared. Panning up the hill, I saw three men standing at the top of the hill, one of them pointed at the woman and rubbed his belly. They then started running down the hill after her.

'Damn it, I shouldn't ... but they don't look like they want to talk to her, especially after they rubbed their stomach, ' I thought. Taking aim, I gently pulled the trigger and the big rifle bucked in my arm. I turned the gun to the second man and fired before the first round had hit. The fifty caliber round hit the man in the chest and he dropped as his back blew out over the grass. Turning I looked for the third man and didn't see him, so I started scanning the grass and caught movement. I waited and it moved again and fired. I am not sure where the round hit, but I could hear screaming.

Standing up, I held the gun with the butt on my hip so the woman could see me. She had turned to see why they were screaming and then turned and looked up at me. I waved her forward and she came up to me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"My babies. You took them, can I have them back?" she replied.

"Why should we. You eat human flesh. I won't let them be raised like that," I snapped out in anger.

"No. I don't, I come from village far from here, was taken by leader of that dung heap. I refused to eat meat that was people. I always took meat from animals," she replied.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Kili, and since you killed my mate, I am now yours by our laws," she said.

I looked at the girl, and I could tell she was a girl. She was around sixteen years of age. She had dishwater blond hair, and was about five feet tall. (I would learn she was four feet eleven and ninety pounds) She had nice size titties and the front of her dress was wet, which I assumed because she was breast-feeding her babies.

Before I could answer, I heard the sound of babies crying and I saw the look of longing in her eyes and it broke my heart as she looked back at me with pleading eyes,

"Go!" I said as I stepped out of the way.

Following her to the car, I saw Nadil watching her. She was begging for her children and I opened the front door. "Nadil slid over next to Susan and let Kili hold one of her babies."

Nadil looked down at the babies in her arm and slid over to the right. I opened the door and helped Kili climb in and watched as she took one of the children and kissed it. She opened her dress and fished out one of the biggest tits I have ever seen. The child latched onto it and started suckling as she rubbed the child's back. I realized it was a girl sucking at her breast and said, "She's beautiful. Like her mother."

Kili smiled with pride on her face as she looked up at me as she replied, "Thank you. Her name is Dani. That one is Lani her sister."

I put the Hummer in gear and we drove down the hill. In the rearview mirror I watched as Kili's eyes went wide and the then Sarla leaned over and said something in her ear. She nodded her head and was looking at me when she whispered back to Sarla.


Sandi

I massaged Nancy's neck as she sat in front of me in the big tub. Her muscles were very tight and I worked them deeply as she sighed. "So how did your boss take it that you were quitting?" I asked.

"She's pissed. Said I am breaking the contract. I told her I had no choice, and that I was going to join my child's father. Which pissed her off more because I wouldn't tell her where we were going, it's not like I know, exactly," she said and picked up her glass of wine and took a sip.

"That reminds me, we should get some wine and other liquor to take with us. I was also wondering if we should get some fruit trees and plants as well," I asked as I reached for my glass.

"We should, we could store them in five gallon buckets and put them on the roof. We plant the trees, and we can use the buckets for other things," Nancy replied.

"True, I just have the feeling we are forgetting some things," I said as I set my glass down and went back to massaging her shoulders.

"We are, and it will come to us. We still have twelve days to get everything we need. We should check the lists."

"Good idea. Did we get enough soap? What about toys for the kids that we will have ... Shit! That's it. Diapers, cloth ones, bottles, nipples and formula for them," I said in shock. "How could we have been so stupid?"

"Easy, love, it's not like we have left yet. We can hit the stores tomorrow for what we need," Nancy said as she turned and kissed me.

"You're right, and I thought of something else. Cast iron pots for trade goods, and I know where to get those," I replied.

"Of course I'm right. Now, let's get ready for bed," she said and stood up.

I stood up as well, and grabbed a towel. We dried each other off and walked into the bedroom nude. We slid under the sheets, kissed each other and cuddled as we fell asleep.


Jonas

"James, we have everything we need?" Jonas asked as he cleaned the Uzi he had picked up.

"Fucking A I do. When we get to where Nancy says we are going, we gonna be kings. Make everyone else our slaves," James said as he laid the M-16 in the case.

"Yeah, all the pussy we will ever want. Hope there is some good looking black girls as well..."

"Shit, bro, it won't matter what they look like. We will fuck them, after we deal with that honky William for knocking up Nance that is," James said as he started loading clips for the M-16s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.