The Rifleman
Chapter 7: Decisions

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Decisions - The Rifleman Meet William Viking, a blind man who is the next person to be recruited. He has lost his job where he worked. His life is disintegrating in front of him except for his neighbor who has always been there for him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Day 42;

Nadil

I appeared in William's bedroom. The bed was soaked with blood as I knelt over him. I held my hand out and a spray bottle appeared as I gripped his left hand. I twisted it over so I could see the wound and then sprayed the cut with the mist.

"You idiot, I offered you a new world to help to grow, and you act like a foolish child," I snapped out at him.

I reached for his other hand and when I grabbed it, a razor blade dropped from his fingers. Spraying his wrist, I then sprayed the blood that was soaking into the picture and the bed. It dissolved as the nanobots absorbed the blood.

Grabbing William, I picked him up and carried him into the bathroom as I summoned another injector and injected him with a blood inducer. My uniform and his clothes vanished as the water came on, and I stuck him under the stream to get his circulation going. The spray I had covered his arms with, absorbed the water into his blood system and started multiplying to fill in the lost blood.

"Damn you, William," I said as I washed his body trying to get his blood flowing. Which I did, but just not what I expected to get as his cock got hard, I looked at it and my eyebrow went up as I examined how big it was.

He moaned and I couldn't help myself as I lowered him to the floor of the shower and straddled him. I started to push him in when I felt a tingling, and I looked up. I looked around my lab and over at Kalib.

"DAMN IT! You couldn't let me, huh?" I said as I stood up and grabbed a robe.

"You know the rules. Breeding with them is a breach of ethics, and could get you disbarred. You have a promising position," he replied.

"I don't fucking care, I am horny, and I want to fuck. None of the crew even looks at me because all they see is a smart woman, and you're married, so you won't fuck," I replied as I stomped into my bedroom.


William

I groaned as I felt something hitting me on the chest. Then something hit my face. My eyes flew open and I reached up and picked up a face cloth. I was lying on the bottom of the shower, and I had no idea how I came to be there. I remembered cutting my wrists, and trying to kill myself. Rolling over, I stood up and shut the water off. Stepping out of the shower, I dried off and walked into my bedroom. On the bed were the books of photographs and a strange metal cylinder with a spray nozzle on one end.

"What the hell is this?" I said as I picked it up.

I put it in the drawer with the pictures of the girls.

With a sigh I thought, 'I realized the aliens were not going to allow me to kill myself by my own hand. So I will have to figure out another way.'

'No we're not going to let you kill yourself. We have invested too much into you to allow you to do that, ' Nadil said as she appeared in the room.

I turned around and looked at the woman who brought me here and snapped out, "Then bring me my ladies, and I will start doing what you want. But until you do, I am not doing shit!"

"Not going to happen. Now, there is a beautiful young maiden coming your way. She will be your first wife," Nadil said as she watched him.

"Fuck you! I am not helping her, she might as well turn around and go home," I said and walked to my dresser and pulled some clothes out. I had just opened my drawer when my vision vanished. Grabbing my underwear by feel alone, I pulled them on and then grabbed my pants. My next item I grabbed was a t-shirt, and I pulled it on as well before I turned and walked to the door and called Traveler, "Traveler, come here boy."

Turning to where she had been standing, I said, "That is a hollow threat."

"Grrrr you humans are so fucking stubborn," she snapped, and I blinked my eyes and looked around as my vision came back, and she was gone.


Nadil

"I hate humans!" I screamed as I paced my lab. Finally I turned to the com system and said, "Kalib, I have a problem."

"What is the problem?" he asked.

"William won't do what we want. In fact, he refuses to help us at all, unless we give him his girls," I replied.

"Then you are in a pickle, what do you suggest?" he asked.

"I don't know, we are not allowed to allow others to go with them," I responded.

"Yes we are, but the next trip to the human world won't be for thirty days. So what are you going to do about it?" he said again.

"What? You told me no other humans are allowed to go!" I replied.

"I never said such a thing. You need to go over your reports and check them," he said and closed the connection.

I walked over to my computer and sat down. I searched through the database until I found the meeting of the staff. As I scrolled through what was said, I started cursing, and I grabbed my data pad and hurled it across the room. It was asked when I was called out of the room by an emergency com. "DAMN IT TO ALL HELLS!" I snarled.

Standing up, I walked over and picked up my shattered computer and tossed it on the replicator pad, and it was repaired before I vanished.

I watched William cooking and said, "William, I have an apology to make to you."

"Oh? About what?" he asked as he pulled a frozen burrito out of the microwave.

"About your female friends, it was discussed in the meeting, but I was called out of the room before it was brought up. Your lady friends should have been allowed to come. I'm re..."

I was forced to stop talking as William kissed me hard on my lips and wrapped his arm around me. I wrapped my arms around him, and lifted one leg to wrap it around his ass as well, and I started rubbing my suddenly bare pussy on his jeans. 'Fuck me William. I'm so horny, ' I thought to him, and then I was in the air laid back on the table.

I screamed as he entered me and my legs wrapped tightly around his waist as I heard a buzzing sound in my head as the endorphins flooded my brain, and I started screaming with pleasure.


William

I stood between her legs thrusting hard into her. I could hear her screaming, but no sound was coming from her mouth as her body went into convulsions from our rutting like animals. With a final thrust, I buried myself deeply inside her, an exploded just as I heard a voice shout out.

"NADIL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

I stumbled back and was looking at a silver man standing there. He was glaring at the woman lying on my table, and then he walked over to her. A device similar to the one that was on my bed appeared in his hand, and he pressed it to her arm, and I heard a hiss.

"You stupid bitch! You couldn't control your hormones! I should kill you now, and explain your loss to your family as an accident," he snapped, and they vanished from the table.

I stood there in shock at what I had just done. It was, as if I had no control over my own body as I was fucking her. Turning, I grabbed my food and a fork. Carrying them to the table, I looked at the wet stain on the wood, and set it to the side. I then grabbed a glass of milk and sat down to eat. I was troubled by what I had done, and was wondering if I should be around the girls because of it.

I started eating as the dogs came in and laid down around me. I was thinking about what Nadil had told me, and I wondered what I could do to help my loves to get here. She didn't say when they could be here, but I prayed it would be soon.

"Your girls will be here in two months. Your world is far away, and it will take awhile to get there," Kalib said as he appeared in the room.

"Who are you? Is Nadil ok?" I asked.

"My name is Kalib, and until I can assign you a new handler, I will be watching over you. Nadil has been removed from the mission," he replied.

"Is she ok?" I asked.

"She is ... recovering," he said.

"That's good. She will be ok? I hope we didn't break too many of your rules."

"That is not up to me to decide. That is the job of the mission commander. She will probably be terminated, but I cannot say what the court will decide," he replied as he vanished.

"Shit!" I said.


Sarla

I ran with a determination I had never felt before. I reached up and untied my hair and let it flow in the wind as my moccasins slapped the dusty dirt up from the grass. While I ran, my eyes never stopped moving. I was always searching for danger. The hunting spear was clutched in my lefty hand as I ran. In the distance, as I was running, I could see some big hairy grass eaters eating as well as some gazelles running.

To my left about a mile away, I spotted some fleet ones and when I stopped to take a sip of water. I noticed they were running in my direction, so I looked around and ran to the tall pine tree. Taking a strip of rawhide, I swung it around the base and gripped it firmly in my other hand, and I started walking up the tree. I reached the thirty-foot mark, and maneuvered onto a limb and looked to the fleet ones. They were not far away, and within moments they had run under me. I saw what had them running, and I breathed a sigh of relief as the Long-tooth went past chasing after a fleet one. About three hundred paces beyond the tree, it caught the small one, and both went down.

While the Long-tooth was eating its meal, I took the long strip of leather and lowered myself to the ground. I snuck away to the trail and was about to start running when I saw movement from behind me. I stared at the three men coming towards me and I cursed as I recognized Vaclh, Daniol and Nabl.

"You fool, I will never mate with you," I said as I turned and started running. I knew they were after me, but I also knew I had to pace myself, or I would wear myself out.

I started running and I noticed the tracks were heading north towards the mountains. I wondered how far I was away from him but knew I would be there soon. The hours passed, and the sun was setting when I neared the cliff walls. Stopping for a drink from a nearby stream, I heard thrashing behind me and I looked back and saw Daniol was less than a hundred paces away from me, so I dropped silently to the ground and slid into the stream. I then started downstream from them hoping they would lose my tracks.

I slid out near a pile of boulders on the other side of the stream and using the rocks, I tried to leave as little evidence that I could. Finally after twenty minutes, the rocks vanished and I was back on the grass. I looked at the cliff wall a fifteen or twenty spear casts away and crouched down in the tall grass. I looked all around me and then started running through the grass again. I heard a shout behind me, but didn't look because I knew I had been spotted. As I neared the base of the wall something pulled at me to my left and I angled towards the small hill. Reaching the top, I almost cried out, because less then forty paces behind me was Vaclh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.