The Rifleman
Chapter 6: New World

Copyright© 2009 by Monbade

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: New World - The Rifleman Meet William Viking, a blind man who is the next person to be recruited. He has lost his job where he worked. His life is disintegrating in front of him except for his neighbor who has always been there for him.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Day 1; Arrival

William

I woke up, and groaned. My head was under my pillows, and I had a splitting headache. Reaching out, I fumbled for my sunglasses, and pulled them to me as I sat up rubbing my eyes. I slid them on. I opened my eyes as I yawned, and I shrieked as I looked around me. I started trembling as I heard a thumping, and lowered my eyes. I looked at my dog, Traveler.

I reached out with trembling fingers and touched his forehead. He stood up and placed his head in my lap and whined. I started scratching him, as I looked around me.

Standing by the wall was a rifle. I identified it as a Marlin 444: lever action, side ejection, side loading, solid top receiver, with deeply blued metal surfaces, and a hammer block safety mechanism.

I reached over and picked up the rifle and box of ammo beside it. I filled the rifle, as if I had been doing it all my life, jacked a round into the chamber, and added one more round to max out the full-length tube magazine.

Standing up, I got dressed and walked out of the bedroom, and into the dining room, which was packed with tote bags. Lying in the room were four more golden retrievers, and I knew their names. Reaching down, I petted each of them and said, "Hello, Starshine, Lady, Jessie and Cody."

The dogs wagged their tails as the sat up and licked my hand. I walked to the kitchen, to feed them and there were elevated food bowls with their names on them. I poured the remaining water out and turned the water on to fill them. I quickly filled the five bowls with fresh clean water and found a dry food dispenser that was full. I scooped out the food and filled the bowls.

After the dogs were fed, I walked to the door, and pushed it open. The nighttime air was clean and crisp. It was as I would imagine the Earth to be, ten thousand years ago. I walked out, and stretched. My shoulders popped.

I looked up, and then hit the ground. I started whimpering as I crawled back into the trailer. My mind couldn't fathom how big the sky was. It was as if it went on forever and ever. Scrambling back into the safety of the RV, I shuddered as I sat down in one of the chairs.

Traveler walked over and laid his head in my lap, and I hugged him tightly as I shook in fear.

"Damn it! I need to get over that and not let it affect me!" I stated vehemently, as I forced myself to stop shaking.

Catching my breath, I stood up and went to the kitchen and started looking through the fridge. Finding a gallon of milk, I placed it on the counter and then looked for something to eat. I found a box that said Grape Nuts, and I poured them in a bowl after reading the note on the outside. It was from Sandi and it said to sprinkle two teaspoons of sugar on a bowlful and add milk.

Carrying the bowl to the counter I set it down and grabbed a spoon. I started eating the food. I quickly ate it down, and put the bowl and spoon in the sink and began washing them, and the spoon. I finished and put them in the strainer to dry.

I looked around the trailer, peeking into bags oft medical supplies, ammo, food, and tons of other items.

One of the things that got me, were twenty of the cordless can openers. Why the heck would I want with twenty of them? As I was opening a box that said bathroom supplies, I heard a beeping sound and followed it to an alarm clock that was by the bed. That was when I found the note.

Dear William,

We just wanted to say good luck, and we love you. We left you photo albums in the drawer next to the bed, with hundreds of pictures of us. We wanted you to have something to remember us by. We will always remember you as we raise our children. Yes, William, you are going to be a daddy. Both Nancy and I are pregnant. If they are boys, we plan on naming them after you. If girls, we thought of naming them Wilma or Winnie.

We love you very much.

Sandi and Nancy

I started crying as I read the letter.

I finally screamed, "Why?"

I received no answer from the aliens. They had saved me only to rip two women out of my hands. I pulled the albums out. One had 'Sandi' printed on the cover, the second had 'Nancy', and the third had 'Us'.

I started flipping through them, and I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. I had known that Nancy was black, but I'd had no idea what it meant, and she was beautiful. Her skin shone under the light, and her breasts were large, and I remembered how she liked having them sucked.

I flipped the page and started laughing. The picture showed Nancy sitting in a chair. I was pulling my cock out of her. I remembered now, that I had heard a click when I that had happened. My cum was dribbling out of her and someone had written, 'insert here', and I wiped my eyes, and turned the page and it was the same picture as before, but instead of 'insert here, ' it said, 'Nine months to go.'

I smiled at the picture and kissed it, right on her belly. I must have sat there looking at the pictures for several hours, before I realized the room was really bright. Going to the window, I looked out and saw that the sun must have risen hours before. Turning away from the window, I picked up my rifle. I put the books away, and went back to the living area.

With a determined breath, I opened the door and stepped outside, with my eyes closed. I stood there shaking in fear as I slowly opened my eyes. I staggered back as I looked around at the sky and the wilderness around me. I was trying to take in everything at once and I felt my mind being overwhelmed. I dropped my rifle and pressed my hands to my eyes.

"Not very smart William," said a voice.

I jumped when I heard the voice, and turned towards it, after I had recovered my breath. I saw a beautiful silver woman standing there. Her skin seemed to glow as I looked at her.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Nadil. Pick up your rifle before something decides to have you for lunch. Five miles to the north, is a large cave we have set up for you. I want you to know, if I could have allowed you to bring your two ladies, I would have let them come. But I couldn't bring them. However, I did fib on your cargo. I was able to bring everything Sandi bought for you. We also included several items for you. We included a Hummer vehicle for your personal use. You may want to switch to horses later, as they will be able to go places that the vehicles won't be able to go."

"I don't know how to ride a horse. Let alone trying to catch one and break it to a saddle," I replied.

"Yes you do. We have implanted information into your mind. When you need to use it, it will be there for you," she replied.

"Thank you, I will try. Are Sandi and Nancy ok?" I asked.

"They are fine. They are moving on with their lives. Now, to help you, I uploaded a file onto your laptop that Sandi set up. When you run the program, it will show you what the dangerous animals are so you can recognize them. Now stay safe, meet the people and remember if you kill a man, his mate becomes your responsibility. So good luck," she said as she vanished.

With a sigh, I called the dogs that were going to the bathroom just in front of the trailer. The dogs came running and jumped inside the trailer, and I shut the door. Going to the truck, I climbed in and started the engine. I looked at the controls, and it was as if a dam broke, and memories of how to drive came to me. I put the truck in gear, and started driving. I was jerky at first, but the motion soon smoothed out as I gained the muscular coordination I needed. I drove cross-country towards the massive wall of the mountain. For some reason, it was as if I knew where to go.

Driving slowly, the truck and modified trailer crawled across the plains, an hour later I could see a door in the side of the wall. Pulling up to it, I was wondering how it would open and just before I was to put the truck in park, they slid open. The door slid into the cliff's wall to the left, and a light lit up before me. I drove into the massive cavern. I saw I easily had enough room to turn around so I pulled next to the wall, circled and started out. Once I was lined up, I backed up to the center of the cave, and shut the big truck down.

Climbing out, I picked up my rifle and looked around. I could see a pair of doors, and I walked over to them. A plaque on them said: 'Storage room A.' I opened the door and went inside. The room was about thirty feet square with rows of shelves that went up to the ceiling, thirty feet above. There were trolley ladders hooked to each six-foot wide shelf system.

Closing the door, I went to the second door and opened it. I stepped into a living room that had a huge, almost circular, couch. There was a giant plasma TV screen. It must have been twenty feet high and thirty feet wide. It was mounted to the southern wall. Below it was a giant entertainment center that was empty except for the wires that were rolled up on it. To the TV's left was a door that was open, and I could see that it was a bathroom.

I spent the next twenty minutes exploring my new home. I found two bathrooms, and five bedrooms with beds in them. The master bedroom had a bed big enough to allow twenty people to sleep in it.

Fridges, freezers, dining room, kitchen, and a pantry with everything a modern house would need ... If it was the size of a mansion, that is. I wondered how big it was and a number popped into my head: around thirty thousand square feet. I was staggered. Even the small bedrooms had their own baths. The huge bath off the master bedroom was amazing, it had a sauna, a huge shower with ten heads, and a giant bathtub that ten people could sit in with four faucets to fill it on the marble wall. The mirrored counter stretched thirty feet and had ten sinks in it.

I walked out to the truck, and unhooked the trailer after I set the leveling jacks. Driving out, I drove back to the arrival point, leaving the dogs behind me. Without the trailer I arrived back at the arrival point. I hooked up the first of the fifty-foot long trailers and drove back. The sun was heading for the western rim when I had all the trailers back to the cave. If they were not inside, then they were just outside the main door, so I could get them the next day.

I parked the freezer trailers near the west wall. The rest would go to the right of the travel trailer.

I let the dogs out to go pee, and they went west until they found a small bush growing next to the wall and they peed and pooped there. Afterwards, they dug the grass up a bit, with their back paws.

I went to the trailer that had some of the tote bags. I grabbed one that I had seen. Opening it, I pulled out a canister of tennis balls. I called the dogs and showed them the balls and stated tossing them. I played for twenty minutes with the dogs, hurling the balls out as far as I could in the grass. They were back within moments with the toy, waiting for me to throw it again.

Putting the balls back in the canister, I said, "Hungry guys?"

The dogs barked and wagged their tails, so we went inside. I closed the door. Going to the RV, we went inside. The dogs went right to their food bowls and started pigging out as I searched for something to eat. I pulled out a chicken TV dinner and cooked it in the microwave.

After dinner, I took a shower and cleaned up the kitchen. I let the dogs wander around in the main cave, while I went to the laptop and started it up. Once it was running, there was a picture flashing on the main screen. I clicked it and a movie started. I recognized Nadil's voice as she started talking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.