How I Became a Submissive Bisexual Love Slave - Cover

How I Became a Submissive Bisexual Love Slave

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I've had a wonderful lifetime of sex and it has been between age twelve and my current age, sixteen. I'm everyone's favorite, a bisexual submissive sex slave. Don't you wish you knew me? I wish you did, too. At least you can read about my life so far. Grab some tissues and join me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

The next thing I knew, Lucy's Mom was still licking me out with her butt up in the air and her dad was crawling up behind her. He looked like he's pushing into her bum.

"Easy, Jack, I'm a bit sore from last night, love."

"Is it good, Ma? I get Dad tomorrow. I want him to sleep over with Mandi and me tonight. He can fuck me in the morning and Mandi can watch if she wants."

"I just love your butthole, Brenda. Wish your pussy was this tight. Little Mandi's butt must be a virgin. Good'n tight. She's saving it for good old Lucy's Dad, right, Mandi? Want me fuckin' your arse, eh, girl. You're a right good little fuck, bet your bum's ever better. I'll get to it."

"Oh, Jack, you can fuck my arse if you want. I'm you're whore slut. I'll do anything you want. Anything. I'm Mandi, your slut slave."

"Well, I'll have my mates over and they'll give you a good fuckin' for sure. Little bitch."

"Oh, I want to fuck all your friends. My pussy's hungry for their big cocks. I want all their cum in me, all up in my bad slut pussy."

"Oh, they'll fill your pussy up with spunk. Just ask Lucy. They've all fucked her. Plenty."

"Dad's mates just line up and fuck me one after the other, Mandi, just wait, you'll have cum running out of your cunnie for a week."

"I want all your mates to fuck me. I'm their whore, too. I'm a bad girl and I have to be punished. They can all fuck me, then I'll suck every one of them off after."

"They'll like that, Amanda, girl. We need to get your pussy ready for all them. You'll be walking bow-legged for sure after that."

"Yes, yes, you'll have to fuck me a lot to get my slutty pussy ready for all your mates. I bet their cocks are nice. Like yours."

"Oh, you'll see all kinds of cocks, little slave girl, all kinds."

"I love your cock the best. It was the first in my dirty slut pussy."

"Mmm, easy Jack, slow down a bit. She's gettin' you all excited and you're cock is in me and I'm gettin' the action."

"Oh, Bren, I'm cumming right now, clinch up, clinch up good. Yeah, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, UUNH, uunh, uunh, oh, that's a good one, for sure. Oh, Brenda, love, you're still good."

"Oh, Dad, I bet Mandi's ready to be untied."

"Yeah, we'll let our little slave bitch out for a while. I think she's earned it. She can just suck my cock for a while. I'm kind of soft now, maybe the little slut can suck me up all nice and hard. Then I can fuck Lucy, would you like that, Luce?"

"You know I always want you to fuck me, Daddy. Whenever you want."

So, Lucy started to untie the cords that held me to the bed. Did I have to pee.

"Hurry, I've got to go pee."

"Well, let's take her to go have a good pee, shall we?" her dad said and then went down the hall to the bathroom.

"Get in the shower, dirty cunt whore. That's where you pee in this house. Just sit down over the drain, bitch."

I had held it all in for so long, I just gushed into the shower drain. As I was peeing, Lucy's Dad said, "Here's mine, you whore," and he started pissing on me, all over me, waving his dick around so it got in my hair and face, just all over me. So, I played on.

"Oh, master, piss all over me, I'm such a slut. I'm worthless, just a cheap whore."

Then, Lucy's Mom, Brenda, comes over and grabs the towel bar and raises a leg up and starts pissing on me, too.

"Here's mine, little slut. All over ya."

Next, comes Lucy, who, like her Mom, raises her leg high and directs a stream of wee arcing out of her little slit all over me.

"It's what whores get. Just piss."

I'm covered with their urine and her Dad reaches in and turns the water on and cold water comes raining down.

"All you get is the cold, bitch. No warm water for you."

I just sit there in the shower with cold water running down me until Lucy's Dad turns off the tap.

"Out, bitch, if you beg us, we'll lick you dry."

"Oh, please, please, don't let me stay all wet. Lick me off. I'll do whatever you want, just lick me dry, please, please."

"I'll lick her little slut titties dry, Bren, you lick off her cunny and Lucy, you take her bum."

They crowd around me, Lucy's Dad, Jack, licking and sucking my boobs, her mum, Brenda, licking up between my legs as I stand with my legs spread apart and Lucy around back licking my ass dry. She's pulling open my butt cheeks and tonguing my bum hole which really feels erotic.

"Oh, get me dry, good and dry. My dirty pussy is still wet and my bum hole. You have to lick your little Mandi slave girl all dry. Get my dirty little cunny real good. Oh, Lucy, lick my back hole really good."

"Let's dry her off, get me the towel. Then, we're off to bed. We'll all be sleeping together tonight, Mother, Lucy and Mandi with us in case we want anything in the night."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.