How I Became a Submissive Bisexual Love Slave
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I've had a wonderful lifetime of sex and it has been between age twelve and my current age, sixteen. I'm everyone's favorite, a bisexual submissive sex slave. Don't you wish you knew me? I wish you did, too. At least you can read about my life so far. Grab some tissues and join me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

As soon as the door was closed, we were naked and in each other's arms, kissing, rubbing each others cunnies, and were soon in bed, Lucy over me, my legs wide apart, her on top, humping me, our clits and pussies rubbing in our wetness.

"What are we going to do tonight, Lucy? I can't wait," I asked.

"Oh, you'll love it. I've got some cording and a blindfold. I'm going to tie you to the bed and blindfold you and you'll be my sex slave."

"Really? Your sex slave? I have to do whatever you want?"

"Yes, bitch. Whatever I want, you dirty whore. If I want you to suck my cunt, you have to do it. I own you now, bitch."

"God, you're making me wet. When do we start?"

"We have, I guess."

"Well, tie me up then. Let's do it, I'm so wet already."

I lay down on my back, raised my arms to the bedposts and she tied me up.

"How about my feet," I asked and she began yoking my legs to the bedframe, pulling them wide apart.

"Oh, Mandi, you look so hot all tied up like that with your pussy all open like that. Oh, this is great. Now, the blindfold."

So, she slips the blindfold over my face. It's kind of padded and soft and I really can't see a thing.

"I'm gonna turn out most of the lights, okay. I mean, okay, you dirty bitch. You don't deserve any light, whore. You fucking bitch."

I couldn't tell any difference, it already was dark to me.

"Now, you're my whore. You have to do my bidding, bitch. I own you. I'm gonna get up over you and you've got to suck my pussy. Or else. I'll whip your dirty butt, you bitch."

The next thing I knew, the bed moved and I felt Lucy's pussy press down to my mouth.

"Suck me, bitch. Make me cum, whore."

I began licking her and sucking on her pussy as she swept her cunt lips back and forth across my mouth. Then I felt her tongue lick along my pussy slit. She must be over me facing down the bed like in sixty-nine.

In a few minutes, I felt her get up and go down to the end of the bed.

Her tongue then went right up my slit and she said, "If you want more of that, you whore, you have to beg me for it. You don't get licked until you beg."

"Oh, please, master, please lick my cunny. I'm so horny. I've just got to cum. Please make me cum. I'll just die if I don't. Please, please."

"I'll lick you a little, you slut, but you've been bad, really bad," and she starts to lick me up and down.

"Oh, that feels so good, please do it some more. Please, please. I'll do whatever you ask me, just lick my hot, wet cunny. I promise."

I try to move around as she licks me but really can't wiggle much, she's got me bound pretty tightly.

"That's all I'm going to lick you, you bad girl, you whore. It's all you get from me."

"Oh, yes, oh, please lick me on my cunny and make me happy. I want to cum so bad. Just lick me. Please, I'll do anything."

I felt the licking and tonguing begin again.

"Oh, thank you, thank you. I'll do what ever you want, just lick my little horny pussy and make me cum."

It went on for a few minutes, then stopped again.

"Oh, please don't stop. It was feeling so good. I'm your bitch, I'm your whore. Just get me off. Please. Oh, please."

"See, Mum, I told you she was a slave slut."

That's a good twist, I thought. Playing like she was talking with her mum.

"You've gotta beg my mom to lick you, bitch whore."

Liking the new added spice of pretending her mother was in the room, I said, "Oh, I've always wanted to be your mother's slave slut. Oh, it makes my pussy so wet. Please have your mum eat me out. I need her to lick me so bad. I'll do anything for her, anything, just have her lick my little whore pussy so I can cum."

Then, the sucking and licking started again, all around the inside of my thighs, up near my cunny slit, all around, but not on my cunt lips.

"Oh, lick my cunt, my cunt needs licking, please, so I can cum, oh, please, please, I'll do anything. I know I'm a whore and a bitch, just lick my cunny."

The licking continued all around my thighs.

"You want me to lick you, don't you. Well, bitch, beg for it, beg me, come on, beg me."

How could Lucy talk to me and be eating me out at the same time?

"Oh, I'll be your slave forever. I'll do anything if you'll just lick me right on my cunt."

I was now being licked all up and down my slit. Oh, it felt so good.

"Is it good, bitch?"

The licking hadn't stopped when she spoke to me just now.

"She's our fucking love slave whore, Mum. She'll do anything we want."

The licking was still happening. God, her mother must be licking me. Her mom must be in the room. My heart was racing and each lick set me on fire with the thought that Lucy's mother was in the bedroom licking my cunt. The thought of it just sent me over the top.

"Oh, OH, OH, GOD, I'M CUMMING, LICK ME, MAKE ME CUM, OH, MAKE ME CUM. UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, uuuh, uuuh, oh, I'm your slave, your whore. I'll do whatever you want."

"I'll bet you want my dad's cock, right, bitch. You want him to fuck you good, don't you, slut?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.