How I Became a Submissive Bisexual Love Slave
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I've had a wonderful lifetime of sex and it has been between age twelve and my current age, sixteen. I'm everyone's favorite, a bisexual submissive sex slave. Don't you wish you knew me? I wish you did, too. At least you can read about my life so far. Grab some tissues and join me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

Hi, I'm Amanda, most call me, Mandi, (some call me a slut, but I'll get to that shortly) and I've lived in England all my life. That's sixteen years now. It's been an interesting sixteen years, well, it's been an interesting last four years, see, this mostly started when I was twelve.

I first became aware of sex and all that when I was about ten and was scooting around on the bed one night laying on my stomach. Mmm, that felt good, I thought, and put my hand down to find out exactly what was feeling so good. I found out all right, it was my cunny and I rubbed it and rubbed it and it felt better and better. I liked these good feelings and brought them up every chance I got. I also discovered the nice warm feelings when I rubbed the inside of my cunny. I just did it all the time.

My next discovery was with my very best friend, Lucy, we were the same age and seemed to be glued together at the hip. We went everywhere together and were in and out of each other's flats all day. Constant buddies who talked just about everything that twelve year old girls talk about. Want to know what our fave topic was? I bet you already know.

So, when I was sleeping over at Lucy's one night and after the lights were out, we were talking about boys and sex (You guessed right. Take a prize.) and everything we knew about boys and sex like kissing, kissing their cocks, sucking their cocks, jacking their cocks, having them lick your pussy, how big were their cocks, what it must look like when they shoot their cum out, what cum must taste like, how it would feel to have a cock in your mouth, in your pussy, even in your ass.

Oh, yes, we were twelve but knew quite a bit even if it was all unexperienced by us. At least I was inexperienced, I would soon find out that Lucy had a head start. Quite a headstart. We both had boys who would yell at us on the street to come fuck them or suck them off but that was all a bit much and we just passed them by with our noses in the air.

So, any way, the night in question, Lucy asked me, "Have you ever been frenched before?"

"In my mouth, you mean, french-kissed?"

"Yeah, tongue and all?"

"Nah, you?" I answered.

In the darkness, I felt Lucy's lips press to mine as her tongue probed inside my mouth and went around and then in and out. Well. This was nice and it was interesting. Especially the in and out part. It was, well, like fucking with your tongue. Not that I had ever done any fucking of any kind at all, but...

So, I tongue-fucked her back. Oh, my. She came right over me, on top of me, pinning me to the mattress, kissing me on and on, and pressing her middle down on me and scooting back and forth. This felt so good, that I widened my legs and she began to hump me back and forth as she went on french-kissing me.

Oh, was this hot. We were kissing, tonguing, humping each other, then she pulled back and said, "You want me to french you down there?"

"You mean my pussy, right?"

"Uh, huh."

"Um, yeah, if you want to. Maybe if we took our nightdresses," and we both pulled off our nighties and knickers.

She pulled the sheet off me and began kissing me down the front of my body and when she got to my nipple, she began to suck one and play with the other. Well, we were both pretty flat, just little swellings under our nipples. I had often played with my nipples when I masturbated but this felt much better. Oh, much better.

Every suck sent a little electric jolt right to my pussy which was getting me hotter and hotter. This was all new, I, of course, couldn't suck my own nipples so I had no idea what it would feel like. And, it felt good, really good.

She didn't linger on my nips for long, I think she wanted to get down to my cunny. So did I.

The first lick up my slit sent shivers up my spine. Then when she licked up and down, it was just the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. Oh, I've rubbed my pussy and fingered it lots, this was so better.

I was raising my bum up in the air and when she probed me with her tongue, I just felt a gush of warmth all over.

"Oh, Lucy, oh, that feels so good. Oh, do it some more. Oh, god, just like that. Ew, right there. Oh, more, do it more."

She was now pulling my pussy lips apart and licking really hard up and down, it was incredible. Oh, that felt better than anything ever before.

"Oh, Luce, oh, I'm, I'm ... OOOH, OOOH, OH, OH, FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE, FUCK ME, OH, MORE, MORE," as I bucked against her tongue trying to force it even deeper. I collapsed back down to the bed as she continued to slowly lick me and play with my pussy. I was in heaven.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.