Orchard Flower (Version Charlie) - Cover

Orchard Flower (Version Charlie)

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Bob fled the humiliation of losing his fiance to a professional athlete and landed in the wilds of South Dakota. Pure chance got him to the Simmons apple orchard where he hired on to make enough money to get his car fixed. He never left. He hopes some day to be able to thank that jock for stealing his girlfriend.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Oh damn!" I groaned. "Not you too!"

"The last time I made love in this pool was almost nineteen years ago, Bob," she huffed in my ear. "Paul got me pregnant with Jill in this pool." Her pussy muscles rippled and she sobbed "Oh yes!" as she began to cum. "It was ... October," she panted. "It was snowing. This ... pool ... is famous ... with the ... locals ... for ... ahhhhhhh ... this is so good, Bob ... people think the pool helps ... uhhhh ... women ... get ... mmmmmmmm ... pregnant!"

Then she couldn't talk any more as the orgasm washed over her in full and her whole body seemed to vibrate. And the combination of what she was doing, and what she'd said just blew away any thought of controlling myself any longer. I just let my balls loose and flooded her with a fresh crop of sperm, made in the short time since I had flooded her daughter with the last batch.


After our orgasms she kept me tightly in her, and became much more talkative.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I should have told you what I intended, but I was just so frustrated.

"That's what I'm talking about," I murmured into her ear. "I don't want to be a source of frustration between you two."

"I don't think you will be," she said. She lay back, letting me support her upper body with my hands. "I think we've always been a little competitive, running this place by ourselves," she said. "Maybe that's normal between a mother and daughter. But when she admitted she was ovulating and had gotten you to fertilize her last night I think I went a little crazy."

"I can understand that," I said. "It was a foolish thing to do."

"I know that," she sighed. "But at the same time I knew how she felt. Ever since we made love the first time, I kept thinking about how I should try to avoid getting pregnant, but I just couldn't do it." Her eyes glazed over and then cleared again. "DIDN'T do anything about it is the more truthful way of putting it. I wanted to take the risk. Being in love again was so precious. I never thought it would happen to me again after Paul."

I understand that," I said. "At least I think I do. I'm not sure I was really in love before. Not after what I feel for you."

"And Jill," she added.

"OK. And Jill," I admitted.

"Still, we should have asked you first," she said.

"I never expected any woman to ask me to make her pregnant," I said, a little dazed. "I mean most couples avoid that until the time is right."

"That's what I'm talking about," said Lynne. "We should have discussed it with you first, instead of just using you like that."

"Don't feel too badly," I said, smiling. "I don't actually feel very used."

"You don't mind that two women have tried to get pregnant from you without asking you first?"

"I love both women," I said, simply. "Whatever they want, I want to try to give them."

"Even if that means you're tied to them by children?"

"I don't need children to tie me to them," I said.

"This is all so strange," she sighed. "I never expected my life to come anywhere near a situation like this. It's like a fairy tale or something!"

I hugged her to me and tried to flex my now soft penis. Being a man, I wished I was hard again.

"Then we just have to make sure that we all live happily ever after," I whispered.


I know I've presented this in a way that makes it all look seamless and simple, but you almost have to do that to tell a story. Chaos doesn't make for a good story. Not that it was always chaos, but...

I digress. Sorry.

It wasn't all sweetness and light. I'm just being honest. But when I try to remember the part that was chaotic, the examples I come up with seem trivial. That's just honesty too. I mean if the worst thing you have to deal with is a couple of crabby, big bellied women, waddling around complaining that you got them fat and ugly ... well ... you've got a pretty good life, my friend.

Oh, there were the inevitable arguments that a man has with his wife. He has them with the woman he lives with if he isn't married. Hell, for that matter he has them with the MAN he lives with if that's the situation he's in. And I'm not talking about two gay men either. And there were the inevitable arguments that two women have, whether they're related or not.

It was a little stressful for a couple of months, once we all decided to - and I still can't believe I'm saying this - give plural marriage a shot.

As in most plural marriages in America these days, it wasn't formal, and we didn't drive down the highway with tin cans hanging off the bumper of the car or a sign in the back window saying "JUST MARRIED ... TWICE!" We did have a little ceremony, of sorts, in which we made some promises to each other. Chief among them was to be open and honest in our communication with each other.

Lynne and I were both adult and experienced enough to know that things can change, even when you don't want them to, so we formed a corporation in which there were three equal partners, each having a third share of ownership of the farm and orchard. It felt a little like signing a prenupital agreement in a way, except the paperwork didn't get processed until we had already been living together for a month. Still, once that was done, it was mostly forgotten.

That phrase: "living together" might sound goofy to you, since you know we had already been living together for years. But it really WAS different, once I was sharing a bed with both women on a regular basis. And, just for you horndogs out there, no, we didn't all sleep in the same bed. I know that's what you're imagining, but the girls never got interested in each other or in having me in that way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.