Orchard Flower (Version Charlie) - Cover

Orchard Flower (Version Charlie)

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Bob fled the humiliation of losing his fiance to a professional athlete and landed in the wilds of South Dakota. Pure chance got him to the Simmons apple orchard where he hired on to make enough money to get his car fixed. He never left. He hopes some day to be able to thank that jock for stealing his girlfriend.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Having talked about doing this was one thing. Making a plan to do this was one thing. Cheating on that plan in secret was one thing.

But going into that bathroom, knowing that Lynne was out there, and that she knew what was going to happen ... well it was just about bizarre enough that I almost couldn't perform.

Well, maybe saying I "almost couldn't perform" is a bit of an overstatement. I stood there in the bathroom thinking about Lynne and watched Jill get naked. She ignored me and bent over to turn on and adjust the water in the tub. In the process she was required to lift one leg and "accidentally" show me her pussy. It was very amateurish, but I didn't laugh at her. She finally turned around and looked at me.

"If I didn't know better I'd think you didn't want to do this," she said, a pout in her voice.

"Not at all," I said. I wasn't hard, and I was afraid to show her I wasn't hard. That was the point at which I was worried I might not be able to do this.

"Oh," she said, as if she had just thought of something. "I get it."

I wondered what she "got" until she stepped up and started undressing me. I smiled. She thought I was being coy.

"I'm going to wear you out tonight," she said softly, almost as if she were talking to one of the buttons she was undoing. "I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk," she added. She pushed the shirt off my shoulders and leaned forward to kiss my chest.

Gone was the amateur. This was a horny woman who somehow, despite having no experience, knew exactly what she was doing.

She sank down to her knees and undid my pants, dragging them down. I was surprised to see an almost completely hard penis leap out into the bathroom air.

"There he is!" she cooed. "There's my baby, who I waited so long for and so almost patiently. Did you miss me?" She leaned forward to press soft, warm lips against the tip of my cock.

"Yes," I whispered. "I missed you a lot."

Still looking at my prick she smiled. "I'm going to suck you dry later. But I'm going to let you fuck me first. Would you like that, handsome boy?"

"Oh yeah," I sighed.

She stood up and turned off the water. The tub was about a third full. She felt the water with her hand.

"Too hot," she sighed. "Oh well, I wasn't going to be able to wait anyway. We'll have to let it cool a little bit."

With that she sat up on the counter by the sink and pulled her heels up to rest on the edge. She leaned back against the mirror and shivered as her back hit the cold glass. She spread her knees apart in the most erotic pose I could imagine.

"I need an orgasm, Bob," she complained.


It was about two minutes after I had walked up to that counter and slid my prick into her pussy that I realized I was in deep ... deep trouble. That's because there were some feelings she had to work through associated with being made to wait for this.

"Don't you dare cum in me," she panted as I rodded her with long, delicious strokes. "You'll go soft, and I want you very, very hard for a while yet."

"I'll do my best," I said, my voice tight. The truth was I was already thinking about cumming.

"And besides," she said. "It just worked out that the end of harvest is my most fertile time, so if you cum in me I might get all pregnant."

That stopped me. "What?" I croaked. "I thought your mother was going to put you on the pill."

"She did, but I keep forgetting to take them. If I'd have been able to go to bed with you before this, I might have remembered more often. It's not my fault. This is all new to me."

"Shit, Jill," I moaned. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Just keep going," she said, clasping me with her pussy, using muscles I didn't think she even knew existed. "I'm almost there. Don't stop."

So I bit my tongue and thought of tigers clawing my balls and kept going until she had what I would later call a class two orgasm, that is one that was honest, and happy, but only loud enough to be heard in the next room. It was full of sounds that weren't quite words, but involved the same muscles and vocal chords as words did.

And it was a sound that made me want very badly to inseminate her.

"Don't cum!" she squealed in the middle of it.

I actually had to reach down and clamp off my prick to keep it from spurting, but I was still able to move it in and out of her. I leaned forward to suck a nipple too, just to add some stimulation. She liked that. If she liked something, it was obvious.

As she calmed down I thought again of Lynne, and imagined her standing outside the bathroom door, looking worried. I was able to let go of my dick then. Even though I hadn't cum, I was losing the full hard that had just serviced the birthday girl. She didn't seem to mind. In fact, she pushed me away from her and got down off the counter, rubbing her butt.

"That's not very comfortable," she commented as she got into the tub. "Come on, I want you to wash me."

Ten minutes later, sitting behind her in the tub, I had another boner, hot water or no hot water. She was practically writhing against me. I had elected to fingerfuck her under the pretense of washing her pussy and she liked that too. Pretty soon she stood up, turned around and, as if she had practiced it a hundred times, stepped over my shoulder with her right leg, which basically brought the pussy I had just been probing to my face. She held on to the towel bar and started grinding her pussy against my mouth.

She got nasty. That's the only way I can describe it. It was SO far from what I would have expected from her, and so NEAR to the way her mother could act, that I just HAD to think of it as a genetic trait.

"Suck my pussy!" she hissed. "Get your tongue up in there, Bob. Come on. Suck my clitty and get me off. Come on, Bob, push it deep, Bob. Oh yeah, that's it ... that's where your prick is going to be in a little bit. It's going to be fucking me again, Bob. Your great big grown up prick is going to be up in there, wanting to spurt and make a baby in me. Ooooo, I love this. SUCK ME!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.