A Winter's Warmth - Cover

A Winter's Warmth

Copyright© 2009 by Jonas

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Finally! Brody’s winter vacation is here! Now he can enjoy two weeks of bliss with his girlfriends. While the long-awaited reunion is incredible, there are still residual effects of the preceding autumn to deal with. Mia and Shay and their families aren’t without their own problems, but Brody is determined to help where he can. Still, he has a secret he knows he must reveal, even though that secret could rip his relationships apart. The sequel to ‘An Autumn Chill’.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I woke up sandwiched between two little heaters. There was no denying the effect of body heat times three. I looked at the clock, which told me it was just after seven o'clock. I'd essentially spent the entire night in bed with them. As much as I wouldn't have minded staying there, I decided that for propriety's sake, I needed to at least make an appearance in my room.

I extracted myself from the mass of flesh, kissed each of my girls on the cheek, slipped on my pajama pants, and quietly went back to my room.

When I opened the door to my room, I stopped. In the dim light of morning, I could see that someone was in my bed. I glanced at Sam's hulking form in his bed. He was definitely still sawing logs. Inching closer, I could see that whoever was in my bed was in the same state of slumber as my delightful roomie. The mess of short brown hair told me it was either Shelly or Ana, or maybe a complete stranger. Only one of those three really seemed likely. I moved along side my bed to get a look at the face. It was Ana. What the hell? I knew she kind of had a crush on me, but sleeping in my bed? Maybe she got in so late that she didn't want to wake her own roomie, since that roomie was an adult and happened to have an "in" with Ana's parents.

I leaned over and gently nudged her. She jerked awake and looked around wildly before orienting herself and flopping her head back on the pillow.

"What time is it?" she whispered, as she stretched. Her stretch pulled her short t-shirt up a bit, and I couldn't help but admire the rippling abs beneath her smooth brown skin.

"Seven o'clock," I answered, just as quietly. "Ana, why are you in my bed?"

She stopped stretching and looked into my eyes. "I guess I fell asleep."

I sat down on the edge of the bed as she sat up. "OK, I can see that, but why in MY bed?"

She was silent for a bit before swinging her legs to the edge of the bed and dropping her feet to the floor. I tried not to gawk at the clothes—or lack thereof—covering her lower body. She was clad only in a tiny pair of panties. "I was waiting for you, but you apparently decided not to sleep here tonight." Our shoulders were touching as we sat side by side. When she looked back at me, I could see she was nervous.

"I'm still a little confused," I said. "What's going on?"

"Brody, I..." she trailed off. She averted her eyes and fidgeted in nervousness. I could see her trying to work out what she wanted to say. Finally, her eyes locked on mine again. Then she leaned over quickly and crushed her lips against mine. At first I was so shocked that I didn't react. Then I started to kiss her back. I mean, she's a sexy girl who's practically naked and is kissing me. I'm a weak-minded guy. When her tongue flicked across my lips, however, I caught myself. I pushed on her shoulders and leaned back, breaking the kiss.

"Ana?" I asked, confused.

Tears filled her eyes, and with a stifled cry, she raced from my room.

I didn't call after her because I didn't want to wake Sam. I could have gone after her, but what was I going to say? I was still kind of in shock.

Shit. Now what?


I told Mia. I had to. I had absolutely no idea what to do, so I got right up, walked back to my girls' room and woke up the little brunette. She got this odd look on her face as I told her what happened. Then she patted me on the arm and said she'd take care of it. More than an hour later, Shay and I were showered, done with breakfast, and were still waiting for our girlfriend.

We were currently sitting on the sofa in front of the fireplace in the great room. Sam and the parents had already vacated the premises. I was listening to my iPod, and Shay was lying on her back with her head in my lap. She was reading some trashy romance novel, though she took offense when I called it that.

"I'm still hoping that some hunky guy will come into my life and sweep me off my feet," she teased.

I was about to counter, when we heard the sisters' voices upstairs. A few seconds later, Mia came bounding down the stairs. She didn't say anything to us, but motioned us to follow. Once inside the girls' room, she laid it out for us.

"Ana's really, really confused," Mia said.

"Brody's kisses have that effect on women," Shay said, batting her eyelashes dramatically at me.

"Yeah, well, she was confused before that, and she's even more confused now. As you guys know, she's kind of had a crush on Brody for a while. The fact that he was always nice to her had a lot to do with that."

"Brody's nice to every girl."

"Well, for a girl who has always been shy around guys, and who has pretty much avoided any kind of social contact with them, a cute guy being nice is akin to flirting. What confused her was that not only was he my boyfriend, but he also had you, Shay. That just really threw her. Anyway, she got even more confused when she met Joseph. At first it was just Ana and Mary hanging out. But then when she met Joseph, and he really started paying attention to her, she began to wonder about her crush on Brody. I tried to explain that Brody was just a nice guy and that he liked her, but not like that. Then she wanted to know how to tell when a guy is showing that kind of interest."

"Wow, she really is inexperienced, isn't she?" Shay asked.

"Hey, it's a hard game to play," I said. "The last thing anyone wants to do is go after someone who is not interested and then come out feeling like an idiot."

"Exactly!" Mia said. "See, she finally had to know, one way or another, if what she was seeing from you and Joseph was romantic interest. You were the safe one. The problem is she didn't know how to initiate anything, and here's where it gets worse. Two nights ago, she was so caught up in this confusion that she actually spied on us having sex."

"What?!" I practically choked on my spit. I remembered thinking I saw the door closing, but I'd dismissed that as a mirage in the fading firelight. Shit.

"Ooh, a voyeur," Shay said, with a waggle of her eyebrows.

Mia shot Shay a scolding look, but continued her story. "She watched the whole thing and after seeing everything we did, she thought the only real way to get Brody's attention was to offer herself in some way. She planned to sneak into your room and kiss you while you slept and see how you'd respond when you woke up with her lips on yours. She figured if she wore as little as possible, she'd really pique your interest, though she couldn't bring herself to be completely naked."

My head was spinning. I was surprised that a girl her age could be so inexperienced. Most of the girls I knew were well ahead in that respect, even though they were younger. Then I thought of my guy friends and how little they knew about it all. Sure they bragged, but most of the guys I REALLY knew were pretty clueless about girls. It made me wonder which more reflected the norm.

"Didn't your parents talk to you guys about sex and relationships?" Shay asked.

"Of course. They're very open about that kind of thing. But talking theories and living real life isn't the same thing. Some people never get it, and some don't have the courage to experiment for fear of messing up or something. I think Ana's in that last group.

"Needless to say," Mia continued, "we see how her attempt with Brody worked out. She took Brody's reaction just like he said. She felt like an idiot for misreading his signals. She's almost too mortified to even pursue anything with Joseph even though I told her he was sending the signals."

"Wow," I said. "This is kind of crazy, huh?"

Mia took a deep breath and smiled apologetically at me. "It gets even ... um, crazier."

I raised an eyebrow.

"She said that even if Joseph was throwing out the right signals, she'd still be too mortified to pursue anything because she doesn't want to look like she's inexperienced."

"Well, she is, isn't she?" I asked. "Inexperienced, I mean."

"When she kissed you it was the first time she ever kissed a boy."

"No shit?" Shay exclaimed.

"So?" I replied to Mia. "If he's any kind of good guy, Joseph won't care."

"That's not the point, Brody," Shay said. "Nobody wants to look foolish in front of someone they like, especially a girl at 17. I doubt she even knows what to expect, and that makes things even scarier. If she doesn't like what's going on, she may feel like she's too scared or confused or something to stop it."

I shrugged. "OK. So what exactly does all this have to do with us?"

Now Mia got this look on her face, kind of like she'd been caught doing something wrong. "Well, see, I, uh, I kind of invited her to our room tonight."

I scrunched my eyebrows trying to determine what that meant. "Sooo, girls' night, huh? That means I get to spend the evening with Prince Charming."

"No. You're invited, too. Actually, you're kind of the test subject."

She wasn't talking about the girls sitting around and discussing sex and relationships. "Wait a minute. You invited her to do THAT with us?" Mia nodded. Shit. "Are you nuts?" I asked her.

Shay didn't say anything, but she was as wide-eyed as me.

Mia pulled up as tall as she could. "No, I'm not nuts. She's confused and scared to death, and she so desperately doesn't need to look or feel lost or stupid if and when Joseph makes a move. I figured the three of us might be able to teach her a few things, help her feel more comfortable."

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea," I said. "She's already confused about me. What if this makes it worse?"

"It won't. I've explained it and she understands. She's accepted my invitation, but I know she's really nervous. Come on, Brody."

"Do we get to play with her, too?" Shay asked, again with the eyebrow waggle.

"Shay!" Mia and I both exclaimed.

"What? You said she saw it all! She knows what goes on between us."

"We're not going that far, are we?" I was really getting a bad feeling about this. "I mean, we show her some things, right? Maybe she and I kiss a bit. We show her how to read the signs, but that's all. Right?"

Mia gave me another apologetic smile. "Maybe. We'll just have to see how things go. I won't let her get hurt, but it will probably be more than just kissing."

My bad feeling got worse. "I don't like it. I don't think we should do this." I looked closely at Mia. "This wouldn't have anything to do with your fantasy about you and Ana, would it?"

Mia looked instantly hurt. "I would never toy with something so emotional for my own personal gratification. I can't believe you'd even say that."

Hell, I didn't know what to believe. My head was spinning. After a couple of tense moments, her expression softened and she grabbed my hand. "Please, Brody," she pleaded. "I can't go back and tell her no. She's already so vulnerable. If you say no, then you'll have rejected her twice in one day."

I leaned forward, my elbows on my knees, and buried my face in my hands. "Shit! Damn it all to hell."

"Don't be mad, Brody. Please. I wouldn't have offered this if you weren't they kind of guy you are. I love you and I know you won't do anything that will hurt her. I wouldn't trust my sister with anyone else at this point. Please."

I looked up at Mia. She looked almost ready to cry. I glanced at Shay, who looked more impassive than anything. I got the impression that she'd go along with whatever I agreed to do.

"Fine," I said. "But I reserve the right to end it at any time."

Mia was nodding. "Only if you're discreet, though. Like maybe signal to me or something and let me call it off. I don't want to damage her psyche."

I was pretty sure I was going to regret this.


We finally made it out of the cabin and met up with Tyler and Irelynn. We agreed to go tubing instead of skiing and actually had a great time. Just hanging out with friends was almost enough to take my mind off the evening, but not quite.

We ran across the parents, and Mom needled Shay about her challenge the day before to race down the hill. Shay's normal competitive enthusiasm waned just a bit in the face of Mom's outward confidence. The four of us decided to wait at the bottom to cheer them on. We could hear them talking trash from the moment they headed off towards the lift until they got far enough away that we couldn't hear them anymore. My guess is they talked it all the way up the hill.

We seemed to wait for a long time, but just when we were wondering if they'd gotten lost, Shelly spotted them.

"There they are," she said, pointing to some distant point up the mountain. To my surprise, Mom had a considerable lead. All the talk, and it was pretty anticlimactic. Mom coasted down the final slope and skidded to a stop in front of us, breathing hard. Her cheeks were wind burned and her lips were chapped, but her smile was worth a million bucks. About 20 seconds later, Shay came to a stop next to Mom. She was also breathing hard. She whipped her goggles off and glared at Mom. Then her face broke into a grin.

"You cheated," she said.

Mom smiled back at her innocently. "You can't cheat if there aren't any rules."

Then they both devolved into a laughing fit. The rest of us looked at them with confused expressions, but Shay just responded, "What happens on the hill, stays on the hill." That refueled their laughing. Neither would say what happened, so I wrote it off as one of those mysteries we'll never know the answer to.

The parents headed back to the cabin after that, but I wanted to stay on the slopes a bit longer. Eventually, however, it was dinner time. I was really dreading sitting at our cabin with Ana giving me those looks and the parents trying to discern just what the hell was going on. So I asked the girls if they wanted to eat dinner at the café instead of back at the cabin, kind of as a change in pace. I thought I was being coy. They saw right through it.

"Brody, Brody, Brody," Shay tsked. "How romantic is that? Showing up just in time to get naughty with a girl, but not in time to take her to dinner."

"This isn't a date," I snapped. "Besides, I'm not sure how dinner with three parents present is supposed to be all that romantic."

Mia looped her arm through mine and began guiding me away from the lodge. "Just how do you think that would make Ana feel. She knows we've invited her in with us tonight and we don't even show up for dinner? That sends a pretty loud message, don't you think?"

"Yeah, like 'this is a really bad idea'," I countered.

"No, like 'you aren't even important enough to have dinner with before I am your first."

I tensed. "Wait a minute. I thought you said we weren't going to go all the way."

"I said you MIGHT not. Besides, you are already the first boy she's kissed. I'm guessing there will be other firsts tonight, even if you don't take her virginity."

I blushed. This whole topic was really making me uncomfortable.

Shay had settled in beside me, too, and looped her arm through mine. She squeezed when I blushed. "See, Brody? That's exactly what Mia was saying. You are the perfect guy for this. You're sweet, protective, and gentle. In a word, you are safe." Then she goosed my side. "Not to mention sexy as hell and fucking awesome in bed."

Usually, I'd feel pretty puffed up by those comments. Not this time. "You don't need to stroke my ego," I said. "And you don't have to keep trying to convince me. I already said I'd do it."

"Yeah, but I wish you'd act a little more excited," Mia said, the frustration obvious in her voice.

I didn't say anything to that, and the rest of the walk was in silence, each of us lost in our own thoughts. Mine actually ran the gamut from wondering how I got into this, to what it would be like to really—I mean, REALLY—kiss Ana. My head was calling me a moron for going through with this. My cock preferred for my brain to butt out and let the guy downstairs handle the situation.

We were again welcomed to the cabin by the wonderful smells of homemade cooking, though this time it smelled like Italian. I was a little surprised that Mom and Shelly were so interested in cooking on vacation, but both of them seemed very content to spend a part of each day creating some damn good vittles.

Shay and Mia offered to help get dinner ready and started in on their tasks immediately.

Shelly, who was stirring something on the stove, looked over her shoulder at me. "Brody, will you go tell John and Ana that dinner will be ready in five minutes? John's taking a nap in his room. Ana hasn't stepped out of hers since we got back, so I'm not sure what she's doing."

I couldn't very well refuse the task. What would I say? Sorry, Shelly. I'm too nervous about getting freaky with Ana tonight to see her beforehand. Right. I reluctantly headed up the stairs, moving oh so sloooowly.

I passed by Ana's room and knocked on John's door.

"Yeah?" a groggy voice called through the door.

"Um, Shelly said to tell you dinner will be ready in five minutes," I called through the door.

There was another mumble which I interpreted as thanks. Then I stepped to Ana's door. Taking a deep breath, I knocked quietly.

"Come in," she called.

I hesitated before opening the door. What I saw sent my jaw to the floor. She had her completely bare back turned towards the door. Her arms were contorted in that weird way girls do to fasten a bra that clasps in the rear. I couldn't help it. My eyes slowly wandered down her long, lean figure, stopping a little longer on the tight, muscular swells of her ass. I could see that a thong disappeared into the valley between them. Brody Junior immediately responded to the pleasant sight before me.

I was looking at her legs when she turned around.

"Eek!" she squeaked, when she saw it was me. My eyes instantly shot up to her face. I blushed—now there's a surprise—and she instinctively covered her breasts with her arms, even though they were covered in the tiny bra. A couple of seconds passed as we stared at each other, and then she slowly dropped her arms to her sides. I willed myself not to look down, even though she obviously wanted me to. Instead, I opted to just look her in the eyes. Bad choice. The swirl of emotions there scared me. I averted my gaze, which sent my eyes down to her modest chest and then her chiseled abs.

Basically, Ana Greenwall had a kick-ass body. I blushed again when I realized my eyes were devouring her and snapped my head up to look at her face again. She had a curious sort of half smile, like she was either pleased I was embarrassed or pleased I was admiring her.

Of the two of us, she had the guts to talk first. "What do you want, Brody?" she asked, in a whisper.

"Uh, yeah, well, I, uh, your mom said dinner will be ready, well, right about now."

"Thank you. Tell her I'll be right down."

The way she said the last was so demure that I felt myself almost physically drawn to her. I shook my head to clear the fog, but I couldn't seem to make my feet move from their roots. Nor could I take my eyes off her. I'd seen Ana before, but I'd never looked at her as a potential sexual partner. Damn, that really changes one's perspective.

"What?" she asked, suddenly acting nervous again.

"Uh, nothing." And then, because I didn't just want to leave without at least acknowledging the situation, I said, "I like that bra. It looks really nice on you."

We both blushed. I quickly turned and fled. As I walked briskly down the stairs, I couldn't tell whether I was more nervous about what was to come ... or more excited.


Dinner was dinner. I guess the food was good, though I couldn't really be sure since I don't remember taking a bite. It took all my concentration just to "act normal". However, my plate was empty by the time the moms told us to clear the table, and none the parents seemed to be looking at me funny.

After cleaning up, everybody went their own ways. Ana followed the parents upstairs to her room to get ready for bed. The girls and I went to our rooms. When we got to my door, Mia stopped me and gave me the plan.

Basically, Ana would come to the girls' room when she was ready, supposedly for some girl talk. I was to wait in my room, read a book or something, and then Shay would come and get me when it was time. I gave each of the girls a kiss, wished them luck, and sent them on their way. I had some serious reading to do before I was called upon to be the human guinea pig.

Yeah, right.

Sure, I went into my room, did my nighttime stuff, and lay on my bed with a book. But I think I read the same paragraph 30 times. Every sound made me jump. I even had to tell myself to calm down. When Sam came trudging through the door, I just about had a coronary. When I realized it was him, I slumped back down. Damn, this waiting was killing me. Sam was in bed for about 10 minutes when the knock came. I jumped about a foot off the bed, which made Sam look at me with his typical scowl.

I opened the door and slipped into the hall. My little redhead was waiting for me. She had on a tiny tank top and a pair of tiny shorts that said "Kiss It" on the butt. She was smiling, and as soon as my door closed behind me, she practically jumped into my arms. I barely had time to catch her little ass before she was shoving her tongue into my mouth. It took me a bit to shake off my nerves, but I was eventually giving as good as I got. She finally broke the kiss, sliding down my front to stand again. She had to brush past my very alert penis, so she gripped it in her hand and looked up with lust-filled eyes.

"God, I'm so fucking horny," she panted.

"What have you guys been doing in there?"

"We gave Ana a crash course on guys. We covered reading non-verbal cues and flirting, then graduated to how to really kiss. Mia and I demonstrated so she could watch, and then Mia convinced her to kiss me as practice." Shay was absently sliding her fingers on her bare stomach as she talked. Then she slid her hand down and pressed against her crotch, which made her shiver. "She's a natural, Brody. My God, but that girl can kiss! She was nervous at first, but once she got into it, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Mia had to pull me off her."

The image in my mind sent another quart of blood to my cock. "So it's going well, huh?

Shay grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards the room. "She's primed and ready for her next lesson, and that's where you come in. She needs to practice on a guy." She stopped at the door. "Mia will get things started, kind of like with us at the reunion. Then she'll invite Ana over to take her place."

"What am I supposed to do?"

She gave me funny look and licked her lips. "Oh, you most definitely know what to do, trust me."

"I mean, after I kiss Ana. How long do I do it? How far am I supposed to go?"

"Just do what feels natural. Pay attention to her responses like you always do with us. Mia will keep an eye on things, too, and will stop things if it looks like it might get out of hand."

"What if, you know, things progress to where she wants to go all the way?"

"If you feel she's receptive, and Mia doesn't stop it, then go for it."

"I don't know. I mean, it's her first time. Shouldn't it be something more special than just part of a classroom assignment?"

Shay grabbed both my hands. "Brody, this isn't just a classroom assignment, not for her. She told us that she doesn't trust anyone else to take her virginity, and she even said she would feel so much more comfortable if we were there when it happened."

I'll never understand women. I let out a theatrical sigh. "OK, let's get this over with."

"Hold on, Mister."

"What?"

"If you can't have a better attitude than that, then forget it. She doesn't need you making her feel like being with her is a chore."

"Sorry. I'm just a little nervous for some reason. I feel like I've been built up to be some kind of sex god or something. What if I don't measure up?"

"Brody, Sweetie. Just be YOU. That's all she needs."

I thought about that for a second. Just be me. What was I? I didn't have a clue, but I guess that was the point. Just go in and act sincere and honest. I felt my cock throbbing in my shorts. Brody Junior was certainly ready.

I smiled back at Shay. "Gotcha. Let's show Ana what the hype is all about."

She grinned back at me as she opened the door. I just about shot my load right there. Shay actually gasped. Ana was leaning back against the headboard with Mia straddling her waist. The two sisters were both stripped down to bras and panties and were locked in a serious kiss. Mia's hands were cupping Ana's face and Ana's hands were caressing Mia's back. I could see that their tongues were playing, too. Mia must have heard us, because she broke the kiss. As she pulled away, she sucked on Ana's bottom lip, stretching it until it pulled free with a wet slurp. Ana's eyes were closed, her face was flushed, and her lips formed a half smile. Mia looked over at us and smiled.

"Hey, guys," she said. Ana's eyes popped open and she suddenly looked ready to panic. Mia gave her a quick peck on the lips and smiled sweetly at her. That seemed to calm Ana down.

Mia climbed off the bed and motioned me over. Shay actually had to give me little nudge before I could move my feet. I went over to Mia, who grabbed my hand, turned me around and pushed me so I sat on the edge of the bed. I glanced over at Ana and gave her a smile that I hoped looked a little more confident than I felt. She smiled back, pulled her knees up in front of her and wrapped her arms around them. Then she rested her chin on her knees as she watched us.

Mia stepped in between my legs and took my face in her hands so I would look into her eyes. Without a word, she kissed me. It started slow, first just soft lips pressing against me like warm pillows. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tight to my chest. Her tongue brushed my lips, and my tongue chased hers back into her mouth. Our kiss gradually became more demanding. I was oblivious to everyone and everything else, just losing myself in my girlfriend. I pulled my mouth from hers and dragged my lips down her cheek and to her neck. She let out a tiny moan and tilted her head back, giving me better access. I savored her skin for a bit before she pulled away. Her eyes were burning with passion. She reached her hand towards Ana. Ana hesitated a second before taking it and letting herself be drawn to sit next to me.

I turned to face my girlfriend's sister and looked deep into her eyes. I could see the fear there, the nervousness. But they were dancing in the firelight. Passion and even love were there, too. We loved each other. Not like I loved my girls or Mom or even Cassie, but I did love her. I just needed to show her, so I acted on instinct. I leaned towards her. Just before I closed my eyes, I saw her close hers and part her lips in that universal acceptance of an offered kiss.

Ana's lips were warm and wet. As I sank into them, I mused that part of that wetness was saliva left behind by my girlfriend, and for some reason, that made this whole act seem more acceptable. Just as I had with Mia, I lost myself in the kiss, blocking out everything else but the girl I was sharing it with.

I'm not sure how long we kissed, but my first conscious thought was that Shay didn't do Ana justice when she said she was a natural. Oh.My.God. The kiss was absolutely amazing! Our lips and tongues were fused together as we poured an incredible amount of emotion into that kiss. As I pulled my lips from hers, I realized that I was over the top of her, holding myself above her with my arms. Somehow, I must have pushed her onto her back as the kiss got more involved. I brushed my lips lightly across her cheek to her ear, where I sucked her earlobe into my mouth.

"Oh..." Ana breathed softly, as I explored this new territory. I kissed, licked, and gently sucked her ears, neck, and face before coming back to the warm confines of her mouth. After a minute or so of kissing her lips, I pulled away so I could look down at her. She was panting and to my relief, any trace of fear or apprehension was gone.

A soft sigh came from beside us. We both looked over and saw Mia and Shay watching us. Mia was standing in front of Shay, who had her arms wrapped tightly around the brunette from behind. Mia had her arms over Shay's, as Shay's chin rested on her shoulder. "Beautiful, just beautiful," Mia whispered.

I looked back down at Ana. Instead of resuming the kiss, I sat back on my knees. Ana look confused by my retreat, but then her eyes got big as I pulled my t-shirt over my head. I leaned back over onto my hands so my upper body didn't crush her. I was straddling her one leg, which pressed my upper thigh firmly against her crotch. I could feel the heat and wetness emanating from her core. I fidgeted for just a second trying to find a comfortable place for my cock. She moved her leg against my hardness, causing me to shudder and press my leg harder against her thigh. She half closed her eyes as she moaned.

I bent over and resumed our kiss. She wrapped her arms tighter around me and pulled me firmly on top of her. Then I shifted so both my legs were between hers. She gasped when she felt my hardness press against her pussy. That just increased my fire, so I stepped up the kiss. I ran my hand through her hair as we made out. She explored my shoulders and back with her fingers. We slowly began to move our hips, rubbing our bodies together. Little bolts of pleasure raced through me, even though three layers of clothing acted as barriers between us. Before long, we were really grinding, the underside of my erection pressing right on her clit. As we dry-humped, we continued our passionate kissing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.