A Winter's Warmth
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2009 by Jonas

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Finally! Brody’s winter vacation is here! Now he can enjoy two weeks of bliss with his girlfriends. While the long-awaited reunion is incredible, there are still residual effects of the preceding autumn to deal with. Mia and Shay and their families aren’t without their own problems, but Brody is determined to help where he can. Still, he has a secret he knows he must reveal, even though that secret could rip his relationships apart. The sequel to ‘An Autumn Chill’.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Wake up, sleepyheads!"

I jerked awake as the loud voice pierced through the door of the guest house and slapped my brain.

"Who the hell is that?" Mom grumbled.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"It's too early, Shay!" I tried to shout, but it came out more like a croak. It was still dark, so I couldn't see much, but there was no doubt about who was so rudely waking us up.

Mom raised her head to look over me at the clock. "The alarm isn't going to go off for another 30 minutes."

"Come on, you two! Times a'wasting! I've already rallied the troops in the big house."

Mom buried her head in my shoulder. "Son, please go stuff something in your girlfriend's mouth to get her to shut up."

The image that conjured up made me smile. "Did you have something in mind?"

She huffed, "As long as it's big enough to muffle her loud mouth."

"Aw, come on, Mom. Don't be a crab. She's just excited. I mean, a lot of things changed for her last night."

A loud, sharp, tapping on the window closest to the bed made us both jump.

"Hey, you two horn dogs," Shay called, through the window. "We don't have time for that right now. Get up, get cleaned up, get dressed, and let's get going."

Mom reached over me, grabbed her unread novel from the nightstand and threw it at the window. It hit the closed blinds harmlessly and fell to the ground. "Shay Spurlock, you are entirely too happy for so early in the morning," Mom called out. "Thank God we have to take two cars!"

I swear I heard Shay giggle—oops, she doesn't giggle, she laughs—even through the window. "Yeah, thank God," she said. "Else you'd have to listen to me and Mia do naughty things to your son the whole way there."

Mom raised her head to look down at me. She shook it in amazement. "My God, we've created a monster." As she started to slide out of bed, she bumped my morning wood. "Strike that. We've created two monsters."

She jumped off the bed with a squeal as I tried to grab her ass and disappeared into the bathroom.

"Hey!" Shay called. "I heard that! No hanky-panky until we get to Snowbowl!"

I lay back with my hands behind my head. How the hell did I end up with two women like this? Mom and Shay together in the same cabin. This was going to be interesting.

"Brody?" Shay called. I smiled, but didn't say anything. "Brody? ... Tracy? ... Fine, but if we aren't here when you finally stumble out of there, don't blame me!"


By the time we pulled into Snowbowl, I thought I was going to go crazy. Mia at first refused to be caught up in Shay's enthusiasm. They argued quietly, as the three of us rode in the back seat of the "kids' car," about whether or not they should give me a blowjob on the way. Shay was all for it. Mia was all too conscious about Sam and Ana in the front seat. They decided to compromise and just tease instead. Shay would make suggestive comments, grope me, or pretend to be feeling herself up. Mia eventually joined in.

When Shay stuffed her hand in her pants to pretend to finger herself and then pulled out a glistening wet finger, I knew I needed to divert this disaster. As much as I hated to, I tried to engage Sam.

"You guys go skiing much?" I asked him.

Sam ignored me. Ana glanced at him and frowned, then answered my question. "Not really. Sam goes more than me and Mia, so he's better. Mia, as I'm sure will not surprise you, is a natural. I'll hang out on the beginner's slope for a bit before trying something bigger. I usually just prefer to hang out in the lodge and read."

"And look at guys," Mia said, with her trademark eyebrow-waggle.

Shay, who was sitting directly behind Sam, frowned as she watched him.

"Sam?" she asked. He ignored her. She reached forward and swatted the back of his head. "Sam!"

"What the fuck?" he grumbled, then shot daggers at her through the mirror.

"Don't be such a dickhead. This is a vacation. It's one thing for you to not have fun, but don't ruin it for everyone else."

I glanced at Mia. She was trying not to smile, but I could see the enjoyment she got out of that exchange.

Sam harrumphed, which drew a scowl from Shay.

"OK. That's it, Buster. I make it my personal mission to get you to not only smile before we go back to Tempe, but also to laugh. If you don't want to do that, then you better disappear as soon as we get to the cabin."

She and Mia commenced to try to crack Sam's surly attitude. I mentally thanked Sam for being such a dick and breathed a sigh of relief that I was saved from their further teasing.

We finally crunched to a stop in front of a big alpine style cabin. As we piled out of the cars, I took a deep breath. The cold, crisp air was so refreshing, and the view beyond the cabin was awesome! Beautiful snow covered mountains, peppered with evergreens, with a wispy layer of clouds obscuring the peaks.

John looked up at the cabin and stretched his massive arms out. "Ah, our temporary home away from home." He turned to me and Sam. "Come on, boys, let's get unloaded so the ladies can check out the digs. The faster we get done, the faster we can have fun."

The ladies disappeared into the house, chattering away. I grimaced as I grabbed a handful of luggage. My side wasn't hurting as bad, but it still ached. I just tried not to let it show. Since I'd never skied before, I planned to take it easy for the first day or two, then try my hand at something more challenging.

The cabin was huge, but still had a sense of warmth and coziness. Dark woods and deep colors decorated the inside. The wide entryway opened into a sunken great room, which contained the focal point: a massive two story window wall on the back of the house that was bisected by a beautiful stone fireplace. You could see the view from the front door, a view made even more impressive because the great room had a peaked ceiling.

There were two wings on the house. Off to the right of the great room, on the first floor, was the large eat-in kitchen. A small circular staircase rose out of the kitchen into a formal dining room with floor to ceiling windows that also gave a great view of the mountains. A dumbwaiter was next to the stairs, which definitely made dinner parties a little more practical for whoever was cooking.

The wing to the left of the front door held all the bedrooms. With the massively thick walls, I was sure privacy wouldn't be a problem. Each floor contained two bedrooms. A small set of stairs directly in front of the front door allowed traffic from the door into the sunken room. A big staircase off to the bedroom side of the great room rose from there up to the second story. The bedroom wing of each story was a duplicate. The first bedroom on each floor contained two full-sized beds, a small fireplace, and a small shower-only bathroom. The upstairs room was for Mom and Ana. The downstairs one was for me and Sam. Joy.

Just past those rooms, a large master bedroom was nestled into the corner. Oversized king-sized bed, a sitting area with fireplace, and a spacious bathroom, complete with Jacuzzi tub, made the rooms quite romantic. Shelly and John took the upstairs room. Mia and Shay got the other.

As we were getting situated, a light snow started to fall. Eventually, everyone was sufficiently unpacked and made it down to the great room.

Shelly held up a hand. "First, we need to go over some ground rules." She proceeded to list off things. Exceptions to the rules needed to be discussed beforehand. We were supposed to start each morning together. There were predetermined times throughout the day we were supposed to contact a parent. We were supposed to return back to the cabin by 11 each evening. A list of other things regarding safety, honesty, communication, and privacy were given. I almost felt like I was at one of those stupid summer camps Mom and Dad made me go to when I was younger. Still, for the most part, they gave us free reign from morning to night. Not a bad deal.

To sweeten the deal, when Shelly finished, John pulled some cards from his wallet and started handing them out to the kids. "Access and lift passes, which will cover lifts and equipment rentals. Also, the Visa cards," he said, as the girls murmured excitedly, "are prepaid, so when the money is gone, it's gone. Spend it wisely. There should be enough for meals, activities, and even some souvenirs. Merry Christmas, kids."

Shay turned to me and Mia. She was practically bouncing with excitement. "Let's go! I can't wait to feel the wind and snow in my face."

Mia was just as enthused. "We'll grab the biggest hill and conquer it straight off."

They both looked at me as if they expected me to join in. I wasn't sure what they wanted me to say. They already knew I'd never skied before. Granted, I was pretty sure that with a little practice, I'd be zipping down the slopes before the end of the day. However, I really was pretty sore from the fight, and I wasn't sure I was ready to take all the falls and bumps of learning to ski.

Shay sobered a bit as she watched me. "Well, after we get you some practice first, Mister."

"You know what," I said. "I'm not sure I'm ready to tackle the skiing yet. I think I'll start up tomorrow. You guys go on and have fun, and I'll just hang out around the lodge with Ana." In my peripheral vision, I saw Ana tense up.

Both girls became serious. "Hey, we can wait until tomorrow, too," Mia said, as she took my hand.

"Nah, it's not like I haven't spent just about every waking hour with one or both of you. I'll be fine on my own this afternoon. You two have fun. That's what we came here for."

"That's not fair, though," Shay said, taking my other hand. "I mean, you wouldn't be sore if it wasn't for me."

All of sudden, there was talking everywhere. I didn't realize everyone else was listening to our conversation, but two mothers and two other teenage girls swooped in on that comment.

"Don't you say that!"

"It wasn't your fault, Shay."

"There's no reason to be sorry."

I glanced at John, who stood back from the scene with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes dramatically, reached down, and slipping my hands into Shay's armpits, lifted her up until her face was even with mine. She rose with a squeal and looked into my stern expression. Our faces were only inches apart. We looked silently into each other's eyes and communicated without words. I could tell she knew how I felt about her last comment. Her expression softened and a little smile stole across her lips. Her feet dangled helplessly beneath her. Then she pecked my nose with her lips.

"Wuv oo," she said, in a baby voice. She smiled widely and her eyes sparkled and danced. I smiled in return before setting her down.

I felt four pairs of feminine eyes gaze approvingly on our little nonverbal exchange. I blushed.

The sound of the front door drew our attention. Sam was trying to silently make his exit.

Shay was off like a shot. "Samson John Greenwall, you stop this instant!"

He froze at her words. "What do you want, Shay?" he moaned.

"Don't think you're getting off that easy. Remember my mission? Mia and I need a big strong guy to help us face that treacherous mountain. You're it."

Everyone laughed at his pained expression.

"Have fun, Son," John said, with a wave.


Truthfully, the lodge was pretty damned relaxing. Ana and I didn't talk much—neither of us was very adept at keeping casual conversation going—but it wasn't awkward. We got to the lodge about lunchtime, so we grabbed a sandwich and hot chocolate at the café, then plopped down in front of the massive windows that overlooked the slopes. A huge stone fireplace warmed us as we ate and watched skiers of all ages and skills finish their runs.

True to her word, after Ana finished her sandwich, she curled up in the chair with two magazines. I stuffed my ear buds in my ears, kicked my feet up on the ottoman, and practically lay down in the comfy chair. The last song I remember was Linkin Park's Faint, which was fitting because the next thing I knew, Mia and Shay were waking me up with kisses in stereo, one on each cheek.

I smiled at them as I stretched, mentally noting how little I hurt when I did. "Fun?" I asked, even though I knew the answer. The girls were smiling from ear to ear, their cute faces adorned with rosy cheeks and noses. Their parkas and caps where still damp with melting snow.

"Oh, yeah," Shay said. "It was a blast. Sam shook us from his tail on the first run, so I didn't make any headway on my task, though."

"What about you?" Mia asked. "Don't tell me all you've done is sleep." She glanced at Ana, who just nodded. I noticed that she was just about finished with her second magazine. She was either a fast reader or I slept forever.

"Hey, it's vacation. Isn't that what you're supposed to do on vacation?"

"Yeah, if you're like 80 years old," Shay said. "We saw your mom when we came in. She said she and Shelly had been slaving away to cook us a nice dinner, so we'd better not be late. We have 30 minutes."

The parents had opted to spend the first afternoon in the quiet tranquility of the cabin. John had gone shopping for the week and the mothers promised to make us a nice homemade dinner before we gorged ourselves on junk.

The girls did a quick browse through the shops, then we headed back to the cabin.

Sure enough, Mom and Shelly had prepared a feast. Did I mention that Mom and Shelly could really cook? I could hardly move after I pushed away from the table.

Afterwards, we sat around and the girls regaled us with stories of the slopes. It was hard not to get caught up in their excitement. They wheedled a commitment from me to hit the bunny slope first thing in the morning.

"You realize that I'll be beating your butts down the slopes by noon?" I teased the girls.

Shay patted my arm. "What you do with my butt is private. You can tell me later."

"The way he ogles it tells me privacy isn't much of a concern to him," Mom said. I glanced at her. She grinned back. I knew they were going to feed off each other.

Eventually, everyone headed off to their rooms. I wasn't overly anxious to share the close confines with Sam, but to my relief, he was already asleep when I arrived. He'd opted not to share in the evening family time. The girls had asked me to wait a half an hour before coming to their room, so I did my night time stuff and grabbed a package from my bag before heading over.

I knocked gently on the door.

"Come in," Mia called.

I opened the door and entered their room. Mia had just finished lighting the fireplace. She had the lights turned down low, so she was illuminated by the soft firelight. She turned to me and smiled. I was speechless. She was wearing a plush terrycloth robe, but she looked phenomenal. Before I could say anything, Shay stepped out of the bathroom in an identical robe.

"Mia said not to get dressed for bed yet because you had a present for me," she said, as she came over and reached up to get a kiss.

I took both their hands and guided them to the sitting area in front of the fireplace. Once we were comfortable, I handed Shay her present. "Merry Christmas, Lover," I said.

She smiled, and then in a way almost identical to Mia, she ripped into the package. When she opened the box, her eyes widened. "Oh!" She pulled the tiny bra and thong set from the box and looked at me with a sexy grin. "Aren't you a naughty little boy?"

They were identical to the ones I bought Mia, except Shay's were an icy blue instead of a pale yellow. I'd asked Mia not to wear hers until we could be with Shay, so I hadn't seen Mia in hers yet. Tonight was the night. I felt my cock twitch in my flannel pajama pants.

The girls looked at each other and grinned, then dashed to the bathroom together. I could hear giggles and some 'oohs' and 'aahs'. After about ten minutes, the door opened and out stepped a real life wet dream. My patient waiting was rewarded ten times over.

"Holy shit," I whispered in awe. The bras cupped their firm breasts and just barely covered the darker flesh of their areolas. They were sheer enough that I could see the darker hue beneath the fabric, even in the faint light of the fire. The panties rode low on their hips and were small enough that I should have been able to see their sparse pubic hair above the panties. The looks on their faces were purely seductive, and they seemed to flow towards me. As they got closer, I could see there was no pubic hair visible. My cock went from erect to titanium instantly.

Mia must have seen my gaze on her panties. "Sorry it took so long, Lover," she cooed, as she ran her hand down her stomach to her crotch. "We needed to do a little maintenance."

I didn't move from my spot in the armchair. I couldn't. I was as rigid as my cock. The girls came around the couch and stood on the plush rug in front of the fireplace. They posed a bit, giving me views from every side. The tight globes of their asses seemed to quiver with excitement. I could feel the first drop form on my cock and then soak into my pants.

They turned to face each other so I could see their profiles. They were so different. Shay was about an inch taller than Mia. Mia was very curvy, with bigger breasts and a rounder ass. Shay was trimmer, like my mom, though her breasts weren't small by any stretch. Mia's dark brown hair and light brown skin contrasted so nicely to Shay's red hair and fair, freckled skin.

They wrapped their arms around each other without taking their eyes off me, their arms low so I could see their breasts mash together.

"What do you think of your presents?" Mia asked me.

"Do you need to ask?" Shay replied. "Look at what he's sporting in his pants."

Mia giggled. "True. Well, Brody, dear. Sit back and allow us some time to get used to these, and then you can unwrap us."

As much as I wanted to take them right then, I knew a good thing when it was presented to me, so I leaned back in the chair, doing nothing to mask the signs of my arousal.

They kissed slowly at first, but then heated up. Nothing got me going like seeing two gorgeous girls making out. Their hands soon joined in the exploration, and as those hands wandered over tight bodies, while mouths tasted supple skin, my cock screamed for me to let it free.

Shay dipped her head and began the sensual licking and sucking of Mia's cleavage, which left Mia practically purring. Shay's leg parted Mia's and pressed up against the brunette's sex.

"Ohhh, Shay," Mia gasped. "The things you do to me."

Shay chuckled as she grabbed Mia's ass in her hands and helped her friend grind against her leg. She bit Mia's nipple through the bra, drawing a squeal from her lover.

Mia rubbed her crotch against Shay's hard thigh muscle, and I could tell her ardor was rising. Just as I expected her to crest, Shay dropped to the floor in front of her. Mia whimpered in frustration, but then moaned as Shay buried her face in Mia's panty-covered pussy. Mia's legs were quivering, and I wondered if she was going to fall. Shay stopped again, though, which drew another whine from the brunette.

"You're killing me, Shay," Mia groaned.

"Sorry, Sweetie, but this is Brody's present." Shay stood up and gave me a feral grin. "Time to open your presents, Big Papi."

She took Mia's hand and the two girls turned their backs to me. They were breathtaking in the dim glow of the fire, the way they stood there with their legs parted slightly, the g-strings disappearing between their scrumptious ass cheeks, their hands joined and their heads tilted back so their long hair cascaded down their backs. The firelight dancing across their skin added to the vision.

I stood up and moved behind them, then reached up and slowly, gently slid my hands over their shoulders and down the middle of their backs. They shivered and little goose bumps covered their bodies. Mia hummed her approval. My hands wandered over their asses, softly squeezing each cheek. I moved around to stand in front of them. With their heads tilted up, I could see directly into their eyes. Both pairs were lustful and hungry. Mia had a small smile on her lips, but Shay's were parted, as she was practically panting with arousal.

I cupped a feminine chin in each hand. I kissed Mia first, pressing my lips firmly against hers. When her tongue reached my lips, I pulled back. I just smiled at her and then kissed Shay. Her little tongue also wanted to dance, but I pulled back again.

"Ah, ah, ah, I'll take the lead here." I gave each of them a half-grin before kissing Mia again. This time her tongue stayed behind her lips, though she pressed them hard against mine. I gently flicked my tongue across her lips and felt her shudder. I broke away from her and repeated it with Shay. A tiny moan escaped her lips. I spread out from her lips, slowly and sensuously sliding my tongue all across her face. She continued to pant. I moved back to Mia and did the same, and she whimpered her frustration again. Shay had gotten her pretty hot, and I was now slowly torturing her. After exploring her face for a bit, I broke their handhold with each other. Taking Mia's hand, I pulled her over to stand beside the arm of the couch, then positioned Shay on the opposite side, facing her girlfriend.

I moved behind Shay so we could both see Mia watching us. Then ever so slowly, I slid my hands around Shay's waist and up to cup her breasts.

"Ooh," Shay murmured, as she pushed back against me. Mia's eyes were almost wild with passion as she watched me slowly manipulate the redhead. The bras clasped in front, so with a simple flick of my fingers, Shay's sprung open. I pushed the fabric aside and cupped her bare breasts. Both girls shuddered at the same time as I pinched and twirled Shay's nipples between my fingers. After a minute or so of nipple play, I slid the bra off her. I bent over slightly and nipped at the soft skin behind her ear, one of her favorite erogenous zones.

"Fuuuck..." she hissed quietly, as a small tremor passed over her. Hard, pink peaks stood out from her breasts.

I moved around to stand behind Mia. I slid my hands around her waist and slowly drug my fingers back and forth across her skin. We both looked at Shay. Any hint of playfulness had long vanished from her eyes. She was hot and ready to fuck. I was surprised she didn't leap over the couch and attack us, but she was a good girl and just watched me torture Mia.

I repeated the process with Mia, cupping her breasts, popping the bra, and tweaking her nipples. She ground back against me and moaned when she felt my hardness press into her back. Instead of kissing behind her ear like I did to Shay, I grabbed her chin, turned it to the side, and crushed my lips against hers. Mia LOVED to kiss. I jammed my tongue into her mouth, which made her whole body vibrate with passion. She attacked my tongue with hers and they wrestled for a bit. Then I pulled back and nipped at her bottom lip.

I looked at Shay and saw she was rubbing her pussy through her panties. I cleared my throat and shook my head. She frowned and dropped her hand. I pressed my hand against Mia's shoulders. She caught the hint quickly and leaned forward, resting her hands on the arm of the chair. I stepped back and watched as she jiggled her beautiful round ass at me. I looked back at Shay as I untied the bows on each of Mia's hips. I tugged at the little strings and pulled her panties free. Without warning, I pushed my hand between her legs and buried my finger into her wet pussy.

"Oh, God!" she grunted, and went down onto her elbows, which just gave me better access. I sawed my fingers in and out of her snatch until she was so wound up that she almost popped. Then I stopped.

"Fuck!" Mia cursed. "Please! Make me come."

"I'm not ready, yet."

"Fuck you, Brody," she moaned in frustration, but there wasn't anything but desire in her tone.

"In a bit, Baby."

I moved around and stood behind Shay, and waited until Mia raised her head to look at us. Then I stripped the redhead of her panties.

"I love your bald pussies," I whispered. "I can't wait to see if it feels any different when I fuck you."

Shay shuddered again. I pushed my hand against her shoulder and she dropped to her elbows in a perfect imitation of Mia. From this angle, her swollen pussy lips were just begging for me. I sank to my knees, and instead of fingering her, I slipped my tongue into her steamy box. She sucked in her breath and held it, and then she shuddered as I tried my damnedest to clean her of her tasty juices. But alas, it was to no avail. The more I licked, the wetter she got.

I pulled back and stood behind Shay. She was panting, and I was sure she expected me to go back to Mia. Instead, I silently pulled my raging erection from my pajamas. Mia's eyes got huge as she realized what I was going to do. Fortunately, Shay's head was down against the arm of the couch and missed her girlfriend's reaction. I fisted my cock, aimed, and shoved forward. I split her pussy and sank to the hilt in that one thrust. Shay let out a howl and immediately started thrashing on my cock as her orgasm tore through her.

I started pounding her, watching in fascination as her ass jiggled with each plunge of my cock. She rode her orgasm for nearly a minute, then her body settled down and she pushed back to meet every thrust.

"Uungh ... ooh ... fuuuck..." she groaned. I silently cursed myself for not having them get me off before I started this, since I was sure to shoot pretty quickly. I decided I'd have to come twice to get both girls, because I could feel my balls already tightening.

Just as I was ready to lose it, I gripped my cock hard, pulled out of Shay's pussy with a slurp and quickly moved around the couch. I wasn't going to make it behind Mia, so I moved beside her instead. She turned her head and opened her mouth.

"Oh, shiiit..." I groaned, as the first rope erupted, landing in her mouth and across her cheek. She quickly engulfed my head and laved me with her tongue as pulse after pulse unloaded in her mouth. I glanced at Shay. She was watching with rapt attention. I no sooner had stopped coming when I moved behind Mia and shoved my still erect cock in her soaked cunt. She yelped at my intrusion, but immediately began slamming back against me as I fucked her. I gritted my teeth as I worked through my post-orgasm sensitivity.

I was surprised she didn't come right off, since she'd been so stimulated. Maybe she'd been over-stimulated or something. Anyway, I reached around her waist and pinched her clit between my fingers. That did it. A huge spasm hit her. She shrieked in pleasure, and then moaned and whimpered as waves of convulsion washed over her. By this time, my cock was recovered, so I really started plowing into her. She grunted each time our bodies slapped together. I looked up to see the look of hunger on Shay's face as she watched us. She was still leaning over the arm of the couch just like I left her.

I felt tingles all over my body and I knew my second orgasm was rising. My nipples hardened and I grunted. Shay licked her lips in anticipation. Mia began to come again. Her gripping pussy was too much.

I grabbed my throbbing shaft again and stumbled to Shay. She turned her head and opened her mouth. A couple of strokes with my fist, and with a bellow, I came hard. Thick streams of come exploded from my cock and hit her face and mouth. I was shaking so much that after three or so errant shots, she grabbed my cock and wrapped her lips around the head. The last few shots emptied into the warmth of her mouth. She swallowed the last of my come, before pulling my cock out with a pop.

I staggered back, trying desperately to catch my breath. Mia took my place in an instant and the two girls proceeded to clean my come from each other's faces.

I slowly sank down to the plush rug while I watched them. After a bit, Mia turned and looked at me, the hungry look back in her eyes.

I whimpered. Oh, shit. What had I gotten myself into? My cock was a limp noodle against my leg and was pleading for a time out. Both girls grinned as they approached me.

"It's not over yet, Big Papi," Mia growled, as she sank to her knees in front of me.

Well, if they killed me, then what a way to go.


I opened my eyes. It was almost completely dark in the room. I could see the last of the dying embers of the fire next to us. I realized we fell asleep on the girls' rug. Somehow we were all trying to fit under the throw from the couch, which meant that my ass and back were cold, and Mia's breasts likely were, too.

I sat up with a groan and looked at the clock next to the bed. 4:00. I woke the girls, who after a few moments of protest, crawled into their bed. I pulled on my pajama pants, kissed each girl, and went to my own room. I could make out Sam's big hulking shape in his bed. As quietly as possible, I climbed into mine and quickly fell asleep.


The next morning was pretty tame. Mia, Shay, Ana, and I hit the bunny slopes. After some pointers from our two resident experts, Ana and I practiced all morning. Mia and Shay hit the bigger slopes while we were at it, and then we met up in front of the big fireplace in the lodge for lunch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.