A Winter's Warmth - Cover

A Winter's Warmth

Copyright© 2009 by Jonas

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Finally! Brody’s winter vacation is here! Now he can enjoy two weeks of bliss with his girlfriends. While the long-awaited reunion is incredible, there are still residual effects of the preceding autumn to deal with. Mia and Shay and their families aren’t without their own problems, but Brody is determined to help where he can. Still, he has a secret he knows he must reveal, even though that secret could rip his relationships apart. The sequel to ‘An Autumn Chill’.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I laid in bed listening to the house wake up. Mia was snuggled tight against my side, still sleeping peacefully. I was glad she could. My night was shit.

When the realization hit me that John was getting freaky in the hall with a woman with long hair, I pretty much forced my pee out so I could get another peek down the hall. To my dismay, they were gone. I was awake for at least another hour after I climbed into bed. All kinds of thoughts swirled in my head. First off, I had just awakened from a drug induced sleep, so I wasn't entirely coherent. Secondly, I was relying on just a brief glimpse in a darkened hallway. Still, my eyes had adjusted to the darkness and while it was dark, it wasn't pitch black. Of course, it was still an unfamiliar house, so I could have just been seeing things in the shadows, and if John was with another woman in the hallway, where was Shelly?

I was pretty sure that John wouldn't have snuck another woman into the house after we went to bed. Not ever, but double that on Christmas Eve. Which meant that the only women with long hair that would have been in there were Mia or Mom, and I knew where Mia was. Still, if John was getting busy with my mom, WHERE WAS SHELLY??

I tried to remember the giggle, whether it sounded like Mom or not, but I just wasn't sure. I mean, it was pretty faint, and I wasn't listening to it under the assumption that it was her. Shit! Was my mom having an affair with Mia's dad?

I told myself that the stress of the day was causing me to hallucinate. I just got in a nasty fight with my girlfriend's rapists, spent a few hours in the hospital, and then had Shay tell me she couldn't see me again.

That got me thinking about Shay and wondering what the hell I was going to do about that situation. It was about that time I fell asleep, though my sleep was fitful.

It was still dark when I finally gave up on sleeping. I didn't want to move to look at the clock, because I didn't want to disturb Mia. However, about 15 minutes later, I heard people up and moving around.

I resolved to keep my eye on Mom and John throughout the day. I would wait until after we opened presents before trying to resolve the whole Shay thing. Just another fun day in my life.

There was a gentle knock on the door.

"Brody? Mia?" It was Mom.

"Come in," I said, loud enough for her to hear through the closed door. Mia began to stir.

Mom opened the door and was silhouetted by the hall light. I could see the light filtering through her typical morning hair.

"Were you already awake?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Do you need a pain pill?"

I actually paid attention to my body for the first time. Other than a dull ache, everything seemed to be good. Of course, I wasn't moving.

"No, I'm good."

"OK, just let me know. Time to start getting up. We're meeting around the tree in 10 minutes."

Mia stretched. "Oh, goody!" she said, with a yawn. "I can't wait to see all the booty Santa left me."

Mom chuckled as she disappeared from the doorway.

"I can't wait to see your booty either," I said, to the little brunette at my side. She smacked me in the side.

"Ungh!" I grunted, as a sharp pain radiated through me.

Mia's eyes went wide. "Oh, shit! I'm sorry, Brody! I forgot!"

I gritted my teeth until the pain subsided. "It's OK. I'm good now. It really doesn't hurt that bad this morning." I little lie was a good thing sometimes.

Mia sat up and gingerly lowered her lips to mine. "You sure?"

I just smiled at her and lifted my head to kiss her again. "Yep. Merry Christmas, Baby."

We pulled ourselves from bed and took care of our bathroom needs. I had no piss hardon, which was rare, but I decided that I had too many other things to worry about.

We eventually made it to the living room. Ana looked cute all curled up in an old, ripped Holly Hobby blanket. She yawned and smiled at me, then seemed to burrow deeper into her spot on the couch. Sam was slumped in one of the arm chairs. Instead of a scowl, he just looked tired. Maybe he could let his bearish attitude hibernate for a day. Mia plopped down on the opposite end of the couch from Ana. As soon as I sat between them, she kicked her feet onto my lap, careful not to jostle me, and settled back into the corner.

Mom walked in carrying a big platter of the biggest, fattest, cinnamon rolls I'd ever seen. They were just dripping with gooey icing. She went around the room and handed each person a paper towel, then held out the platter for us to pick a roll. I watched her work. She seemed happy and chipper. Her hair was mussed up and hung in front of one eye. I just loved her morning look.

Shelly followed her into the room, carrying a tray with mugs of hot chocolate. She distributed them to each of us.

"Smile, everyone," John called, from the entryway. We looked over to see his face behind a camcorder.

"Daaad!" Mia and Ana both groaned at the same time.

Shelly just glared at him. "John Greenwall, you'll put that satanic device away if you know what's good for you."

"Aw, com'n, Sweetie. I've captured every Christmas morning on video since Sam was a baby."

"And every Christmas morning I threaten you."

Ana piped in then, "And every Christmas night you reward him."

Mia and Mom both laughed. I just smiled.

"I mean it, John. Get another scan of the room and then put it away."

John sighed dramatically. "Fine." He scanned the scene slowly and then turned off the camera.

Mom had positioned herself on the loveseat. John took the spot next to her and Shelly settled down on the floor and leaned back against his legs. I took note of the positioning. What did it mean?

"Ana, you get the honor of divvying the gifts this year," John said.

Ana frowned. "But it's Mia's job."

"She has a guest," Shelly said.

"And a wounded one at that," John said. "She may have to help him open his presents, seeing as he's all weak now." He glanced at Sam. "Did you grab Tracy's presents from the guesthouse like I asked, Son?"

Sam pointed at a stack of presents next to the tree, but said nothing. John glared at Sam like he wanted to say something, but Mom stopped him with a hand on his arm. Instead of moving it, though, she left it there. Hmmm...

A present in my face blocked my view. I looked up to see Ana looking down at me. "Merry Christmas, Brody." I took the present. It was from her. Shit. I hadn't thought to buy Ana and Sam presents.

"Sam, Ana, go ahead and open our presents to you," Mom said to Ana. John moved his arm and put in on the back of the loveseat behind Mom. His other hand was gently combing through Shelly's hair.

"From you and Brody, huh?" Ana said, reading the package. I shot a glance at Mom. She smiled and winked at me. I told myself to give her an extra special reward for covering my ass. Assuming, she was interested, of course. John got her attention and she leaned into him so he could whisper in her ear. She giggled like a love-struck teenager. What the hell? Shelly obviously heard what he said, because she smiled and looked back at them.

"Youngest to oldest, right, Mom?" Mia asked. from beside me. I continued to watch John and Mom whispering and giggling.

The sound of ripping paper caught my attention. I pried my eyes away from Mom and John just in time to see Mia open a familiar looking box.

"Wait..." I said, as I reached quickly for her. A sharp pain in my side froze me. Before I could move again, Mia was pulling the present from the box. Her eyes got big as she held up the little, tiny bra and thong I bought her. I blushed. I heard Ana gasp from my other side, which made my blush deepen. Sam's face went from tired to scowling in a fraction of a second. Shelly grinned, and John and Mom appeared to have stopped mid-conversation.

"Oops," Mom said. "That was supposed to be opened in private."

"Tracy, you bought Mia sexy underwear?" John asked, as he looked at Mom with a smile.

Mom rolled her eyes at him. "Ha, ha. No, it was from Brody."

"Oh, my," Shelly said. "There's not much material, is there?"

John waggled his eyebrows at me, then ruffled Shelly's hair. "You have a few like that, doncha, Babe," he said.

Mia's grin split her face. She looked at me, and the smoldering look in her eyes told me she kind of liked it. "Thank you, Sweetie," she said. I was pretty sure she telepathically told me I was so going to get lucky. I guess the blunder was worth it.

Things were pretty tame after that. I eventually lost interest in watching Mom and John. Besides, they weren't doing anything too strange. Mostly innocent displays of affection. Mom was equally affectionate with Shelly, and vice versa, so I figured nothing was going on. I chalked it up to my drug-fueled imagination.

Considering that I made out like a bandit that morning, I resolved to convince my mom to visit friends and family every Christmas. Ana bought me the newest Slipknot and Linkin Park CDs. I'd already listened to most of the All Hope is Gone CD online and knew I loved it. Even though Slipknot released it a few months before, I hadn't gotten around to buying it. John and Shelly got me a gas card with $100 on it. That was a nice reminder that I turned 16 next month and my driver's license would soon follow. Mom got me some more Axe body spray, some school clothes, the Hancock and The Dark Knight DVDs, and a new pair of shoes for basketball. Mia bought me a couple of t-shirts and a hoodie from Old Navy.

"Try on the green shirt," she said, excitedly.

I glanced at Sam, who seemed to be trying to burn holes into my chest. "Nah. Maybe later."

"No, go on, Brody," Shelly said. "Mia absolutely insisted on that one. She said it would look amazing. Let's see."

I looked at Mom for help, but she just smirked at me.

"Fine." I stood up gingerly and stepped away from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Mia asked. "You can change your shirt right here."

I tried not to blush, but there was something about being the center of attention, especially when people were supposed to be appraising something about me, that really made me uncomfortable. I stripped off my old Linkin Park t-shirt and tossed it playfully into Mia's face. She made a big production of smelling it and sighing like it was the best thing in the world. That got a laugh from everyone.

I pulled the green shirt over my head. It was a little tighter than my other t-shirt, but it still fit and actually felt good. It was a mottled fabric as opposed to a solid green, and the sleeves were banded. The band gripped snuggly to my biceps.

"Oh, my," Shelly said. I looked at her to see if she was being sarcastic. Her face looked serious, and that just made me blush harder. "Mia, you were right. He looks ... what was it you said ... oh, yeah. He looks DAMN HAWT!"

John gave a wolf whistle, which earned him a playful swat from my mother. I thought I heard Sam grunt.

Mia just beamed as she looked at me. Her look of love, adoration, and even pride, made all my embarrassment worth it. I'd model a skirt and blouse in front of millions as long as she looked at me like that.

I glanced at Mom, and I could tell she liked the shirt on me, too. Her eyes sparkled. As I sat, I looked at Ana. She was watching me with the same expression she had the other day at the pool. Her eyes weren't looking at my face, though. They kept going back between my arms and my chest. I guess she liked the way it looked. If I always got looks like that from cute girls, I'd wear this shirt from sunup to sundown.

Anyway, Mia made quite a haul, too. Lots of clothes from the parents—mine and hers. I tried to get her to take off her shirt and try on a cute little baby T, but she patted me on the head and moved on. Ana and Sam got her some lotions, shower gels, and other stuff from Bath and Body Works. She squealed in delight as she opened her last present.

"Ohmigod! Two tickets to see Beyoncé this summer! Ohmigod! Mom, Dad, thank you, thank you, thank you! How did you snag these? They aren't even on sale yet!"

John was smiling the biggest smile. "One of the perks of my job, Honey." I knew John worked for Fender Music somewhere in the Phoenix area, but I had no idea what he did. Apparently, he had connections. Personally, I was glad the concert wasn't until after I was gone. Ugh.

I got Mom some of our favorite perfume. Well, it was MY favorite, possibly because it was what she was wearing the first time we made love. She wore it from time to time, but I don't think she liked it as much as I did. She dabbed a little on and John and Shelly both commented on how nice it was. I caught just a hint of it in the air, which made my penis twitch.

Eventually, all the gifts were unwrapped and the mess was cleaned up. Sam disappeared at the first moment possible. Ana went to her room to call Kirsten, and the other ladies went off to shower and actually get dressed for the day. That left me and John alone, just staring at each other across the room.

"Thanks again for the gift," I said.

He smiled. "Glad to do it. Too bad you don't live just a bit closer. I could help you get that old Charger working."

"I didn't know you knew how to work on cars."

"Sure. Been doing it since about the time I was tall enough to see under the hood. My dad worked in an auto repair shop for 40 years, so I'd hang out a lot there. Anyway, I love working on cars, even helped Sam rebuild that Mustang of his."

Hearing that made me think of Dad. The Charger was supposed to be our project together. John must have seen something in my expression, because his smile melted away. "Sorry to bring up an old wound," he said.

I shrugged. "It's alright."

"You still miss your dad a lot, huh?" It wasn't really a question, more of an observation.

"Yeah." I didn't say anything else. An awkward silence filled the room.

John cleared his throat as he slid to the edge of his seat, leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees. "Um, listen, Brody. I know I'm not your dad or anything, but, uh, there's a good chance I might be your father-in-law someday. I'm not trying to replace Derrick—I'm not sure anyone could—but, you know, years ago when you were still peeing in diapers, I promised your dad that if something ever happened to him, I'd keep an eye on you and your mom. He made the same promise to me. So, if you ever just need a guy to talk to, you know, one with life experience, you can always give me a call. I promise I'll always make time for you."

Had this been anyone else, or even a different time in my life, I might have taken it the wrong way. I might have gotten upset, shied away, or felt awkward or something. A part of me had already grown fond of the big man across the room, though. I knew he was absolutely sincere in his words, and I so wanted to just soak up that male attention. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom. She's been the world to me the last couple of years, playing the role of both mom and dad, and now the role of lover. Still, there was something about doing guy stuff or talking guy things with an older guy that sounded so appealing.

I looked up at John and smiled. "Thanks, John. I'd really like that."

Silence filled the space between us again, but this time the silence was comfortable. After a bit, I decided I needed to start getting to know more about John the person, not just John, Mia's father.

"What do you do at Fender?" I asked, out of the blue.

My question seemed to shake John out of his own thoughts. "Oh, uh, I'm the Lab Manager for their R&D department. Basically, I control all the activities in the lab. You ever watch James Bond?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm kind of like Fender's version of 'Q'."

Oh. That made sense. "How did you get into that?"

"Remember when I said I used to go with Dad to the auto shop? Eventually, I started working there. Problem was, I was too slow. I was more interested in learning how everything worked and less about fixing cars. I went from there to working on the floor at a couple of different manufacturers, usually troubleshooting equipment failures. At one point, I came up with some ideas that I felt would make the assembly line more efficient. My employer sent me to the research lab to put my ideas together. They saved the company a bundle, so they kept me in the lab full-time after that. I was kind of a glorified troubleshooter. A couple of years later, the lab manager retired and the job fell to me. This particular company supplied parts to Fender. Fender liked what they saw in me and lured me away, even agreeing to pay my old company for taking me. The rest, as they say, is history."

"Wow, you did all that without a college education?"

John sat up straight and frowned. "I didn't say that. I actually went to college right out of high school for a couple of semesters, but I just wasn't into it. I worked at the shop at the same time, so I dropped out. I always regretted it, though. So anytime an employer offered to pay for classes, I took them up on it."

"Did you get a degree?"

"Sure did. Bachelor's in manufacturing management."

A sound from the doorway caught our attention. Mia was standing there all fresh and clean. She was smiling at us. When she saw she had our attention, she pranced into the room. "You like?" she said, as she turned slowly, showing off her new outfit, a bouncy little skirt and halter top combination.

John stood up and hugged his girl. "You look beautiful, Sweetheart." He pulled back and grinned at me. "I'm going to go see if Shelly needs help scrubbing her back." He waggled his eyebrows and left us alone.

"Isn't he just the best?" Mia asked, as she watched him leave.

"Yeah," I said. "Yeah, he is."


"Merry Christmas, Stud!" Cassie's voice was just as sexy over the phone as it was in person.

"Merry Christmas to you, too," I said, as I leaned against the kitchen counter. "I miss you." That was true. I had been caught up in my own drama since I'd arrived in Arizona, but I'd thought about Cassie several times. We'd both been online some during the last week, yet for some reason we just couldn't connect. So it was true. I was missing her.

Mia was standing beside me slicing up apples for her mom's apple streusel. "I miss you, too, Cassie!" she called.

"Mia says she misses you, too."

Cassie laughed. "I heard her. I don't believe either of you, but it was nice of you to say."

"I'm hurt," I teased. "How can you not believe I miss you?"

"Oh, I don't know. Two sexy little vixens for you to fuck at your whim. Exploring a new city. Christmas holiday. I'm guessing you've been busy."

"So, how's your break been so far, Blondie?" I'd sent two e-mails to Cassie, giving her a brief synopsis of my break, but she hadn't replied. I was feeling a little slighted.

"Awesome! Just awesome!" She was suddenly gushing, and I couldn't help but smile at her enthusiasm. "Danica and I are an item!"

My ears perked up. "No way!"

"What?" Mia said, when she heard my exclamation.

"Cassie says she and Danica are an item."

I thought Mia's shriek was going to burst my eardrum. "Here, finish this," she stuffed a knife in my free hand and grabbed the phone from my other. "Cassie, I'm so excited for you! Details, I need details."

I just shook my head and went to work while trying my darnedest to make sense of the conversation from one side.

"Uh-huh ... Really? That's so sweet ... Oh my God, are you serious? ... Uh-huh ... Uh-huh ... She did? What did you do? ... that is sooo hot, Cass..."

I leaned closer to Mia as if that would help me hear. Cassie and hot in the same conversation was something I was definitely interested in.

"Ohmigod, Cassie! That's awesome! Was she good at it?"

I felt me cock twitch at Mia's last comment. Yes, please. Was Danica good at it? I wasn't sure what 'it' was, but I had a pretty good imagination.

"Aww, that's sweet ... Yeah ... Oh, I'm so happy for you, Cassie. I hope things work out ... Uh-huh ... here he is ... Love ya, Girl." Mia handed the phone back to me. "She's all yours."

We switched implements again and Mia went back to cutting apples.

"Hey, Cass," I said.

"I'm sure Mia will give you all the details, but basically the day you flew out, Danica and I went to the mall to do our Christmas shopping. We had such a good time that we've hung out every day since. Then she spent the night, two nights ago—Tuesday evening—and one thing led to another and before I knew it we were making out on the bed."

"Wow. How was it?"

"It was amazing, Brody! She is such a good kisser. Not better or worse than you, just different. Her mouth and hands are so soft. I almost had an orgasm just from her kiss. I had to take care of it in the shower before I could fall asleep."

"Awesome." I was happy for my friend. She so desperately wanted to explore this side of her sexuality. That she finally found someone to explore it with truly was awesome. "What was it like the next morning? Was it awkward?"

"Not at all. We woke up, smiled at each other and made out some more. Then we spent yesterday morning together at her house just being lazy and we did it some more. We let our hands roam a little, too, but that was it. I think both of us are afraid to take the next step."

"Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you," I said.

"Thanks. So, I got your e-mails. Sorry I didn't reply. Mom had us busy getting ready for the holiday since she's hosting the big family shindig this year. Between that and Danica, I've been running crazy."

"Hey, don't sweat it. It's not like I've been really accessible, either."

"So anything new with Shay and her parents? In your e-mail you said the three of you went out without her parents' permission and saw that prick with Shay's bitch teammate."

I proceeded to fill her in on the happenings of the last day or so. When I was done, she was quiet for a long moment before finally speaking. "I'm so glad you've been there to help Shay deal with it. Mia's a huge emotional support, I'm sure, but sometimes there are things guys can do that girls just can't. So what are you going to do now that Shay's parents have pretty much cut you out, too?"

"I don't know," I said, truthfully. "I've been wracking my brain and nothing comes to mind."

"Poor Shay. Why is it that everyone feels they can force her to do what they want? I mean, first her teammates, then those two assholes from the party, and now her parents."

For some reason, her comment hit me like I'd been slapped. I can't believe I didn't see it before. "You're right! You are so fucking right!" Mia glanced over at me with a questioning look. "That's it. Thank you, Cassie! I love you!

"I, uh, you're welcome?" Cassie's words were as questioning as Mia's look.

"Listen, I gotta go. You have a good rest of the break and I'll try to call you when we get back from Snowbowl."

I hung up as she was saying bye. I wrapped my girlfriend up in a hug, ignoring the complaint from my side, and kissed her squarely and firmly on the mouth. "Mia, I gotta go. Tell Mom I'll be back as soon as I can, but not to hold dinner for me."

"Wait ... wait, Brody ... Where are you going?"

I released her and grabbed my windbreaker from the back of the chair. "I'm going to Shay's. I'm going to have it out with her Dad and Mom once and for all."


Mia tried to stop me at first. Then she tried to get me to tell her what I hoped to accomplish. I didn't have time for that shit. Then she tried to come with me. I told her that her presence would only make it worse. Before I could make it past her and out the door, she was crying. I made sure to kiss her again, tell her I loved her, and that everything would work out. Then I practically raced to Shay's house because I knew if I didn't, I might chicken out.

I hesitated with my hand poised to knock on the Spurlocks' front door, giving my aching body a few moments of reprieve before battle. What was I going to say to them? I tried to form my arguments, even working through the first couple of moves and countermoves with Shay's dad. Now, with my knuckles ready to strike the wood, my brain went blank.

On the other side of that door was my girlfriend, a girl who had one of the most traumatic experiences someone can have, a girl whose only emotional support—me and Mia—was being kept from her by the people who were actually the ones that SHOULD have been providing it.

I gritted my teeth and knocked hard. I waited a few seconds and was prepared to knock again when the porch light went on. I heard locks being turned and suddenly the door swung open.

Doug Spurlock's face went from impassive to icy in a matter of seconds.

"Mr. Brown? Have I not already told you that you are not welcome here until you leave to fly home? You cannot see Shay until then."

"I'm not here to see Shay, Mr. Spurlock. I'm here to see you and your wife."

He hesitated for only a second. "There is nothing you have to say to me that I want to hear. You gave me your word and you broke it. Whatever you have to say is hollow. Good night."

I felt the blood boil into my face. He was swinging the door shut, so I reached out and stiff armed it with a loud THWACK! He looked at me with a shocked expression.

"If you close this door on me, Mr. Spurlock, you will likely lose your daughter forever. Are you willing to risk that?"

He snorted derisively. "Remove your hand, young man." Then under his breath he said, "The impertinence of today's youth."

"Please, hear me for one minute."

He started pushing on the door again. "Remove your hand!"

"Not until I say what I came to say. And if you refuse to listen, then you really are made from the same mold as those people who raped your daughter."

He jerked and then froze as if I slapped him. I heard a gasp from behind him and could see Mrs. Spurlock standing in the doorway to the living room with her hand over her mouth.

Mr. Spurlock began to shake and his face went crimson. "How dare you? How DARE you?!" Then with a strength that surprised me, he pushed on the door. I stumbled back and the door slammed closed in front of me.

I stood for a few long seconds blinking at the door. Fuck, fuck, fuck! What a pig-headed piece of ... What was I going to do?

The door swung open, cutting off my thoughts. Mrs. Spurlock stood there, tears streaming down her face. She took a deep breath. "Come in, Brody. We'll listen to what you have to say."

It took me a second to realize that she was inviting me in. I wasn't sure my legs would carry me. They were shaking with all the adrenaline coursing through me. I forced them to move, though, and carried myself into their house. She motioned towards the living room, which was the site of both of my previous serious discussions with Mr. Spurlock.

As I stepped into the room, I saw Mr. Spurlock with his back towards us. He was standing in front of an old family portrait. I'd noticed it before. Shay was probably 10 years old in the picture.

Mrs. Spurlock guided me to sit on the couch. She sank into one of the arm chairs across from me, leaving her husband's preferred chair empty. He still refused to face me.

"Why did you say that ... that awful thing?" she asked me. She didn't look angry, but actually despondent. "How are we like those criminals?"

"It's not like I really think you are like them. I mean, what they did was vile, disgusting, and criminal. What I mean is, how is your forcing Shay to love who and how you want her to love all that different from someone forcing her to do other things against her will?"

"We're her parents, Brody," Mrs. Spurlock replied. "It's up to us to teach her and direct her."

"Then do that. Teach her. Isn't that what you've done for the first 14 years of her life? At some point, don't you have to let her experience life for herself and deal with the consequences of her actions? She knows how you feel. Now let her take what you taught her and live and learn for herself."

Mr. Spurlock finally spoke, but he didn't turn around to face us. "We did, and look at what happened."

"What? She fell in love with a beautiful and wonderful young woman?"

"No. She was raped!" I could see him shaking, obviously still seething with anger.

"Why do you think her rape and her love for Mia are related?" I asked. "Unfortunately, you have it backwards."

Mrs. Spurlock leaned forward. "What do you mean?"

I hesitated for a second. I was on dangerous ground here. To go down this route would be talking about things that Shay and Mia had shared with me in confidence. It would also be pretty accusatory of the Spurlocks' parenting. I decided drastic times called for drastic measures.

"You do realize that in an attempt to please you, to prove to you that her relationship with Mia was real and healthy, she was driven to get more involved in other activities. So she chose volleyball. She wanted you to see that she could still live a normal life, even while she was in love with another girl. She so wanted you to see this that she stuck with this volleyball thing, even after she was pressured by members of her team to drink, do drugs, and even to engage in sexual activities to be part of that team."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.