Mom Wants In - Cover

Mom Wants In

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Troy's uptight, strict mother catches us and has a video as proof. Then, she has me video her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"That's it, I can't stand this any longer," his mother said and she stood up and began pulling off her jeans. The crotch was soaked with a big circle of wetness and the amazing part was that she was not wearing panties. She stood there next to us, her untrimmed black bush right near our eye level as she reached across and pulled off her top.

Troy's cock was still firmly inside me and hard as only a sixteen-year old guy can be as we watched his mother pull her bra off her large breasts which must have been DD's crowned with large brown nipples which stood out from her breasts. They didn't sag much, just a little, and we just stared at her as she stood there in front of me and her son, who, I am guessing, has never seen his mother naked before.

I couldn't help but wonder what the hell she was thinking about or thinking about doing. She's sure not the up-tight super-bitch I was told she was.

I knew that Troy loves big boobs. My B-cups were just perfect, he always says, but he's continually drooling over big ones and when we look at porn on his computer, it's always the big boob sites.

So, I look back and his eyes were glued on his mother's big ones. She put her hands under them, raised them up like offerings, shook them a bit and said, "Does my son like his mother's big titties?"

He kind of nodded, she then spread her legs some, reached down and began to rub her pussy just a foot or so in front of her son's face.

She backed up and sat on the end of the sofa and said, "Look, don't let me stop you. Well, girl, why don't you show me how you ride my son's cock. How you fuck him when I'm not around. Come on, let's see it."

I looked back at Troy and he shrugged his shoulders as he pulled out of me, then lay down on the floor as I swiveled over him, reached under and squatted down holding him right at my pussy's opening.

"Get a good shot," I told his mother who was down aiming her videocam at my pussy as I began to press down driving him deep into me as she taped away.

"Mmm, oh, oh, that's good," I said as she videoed us again as I was rocking up and down on his cock. She even got up and knelt on the floor to get a shot from behind as Troy's cock went up into my pussy.

I began taking long, slow strokes as I pulled up to where he almost flopped out of me. I looked over and his mom had a leg up over the arm of the sofa and was fingering herself in and out. Then, I heard her say, "God, I can't believe I'm sitting here watching my son fucking his girlfriend.

I looked over at her and said, sassily, "Like the way I fuck him?"

She just sat there watching us as she ran two fingers back and forth and rubbed her big breasts. I looked down at Troy and his head was turned watching his mother masturbating just a few feet away, her pussy and fingers wet with her excitement.

As her eyes fixed on our fucking, Troy may be watching his mother but he never slowed down bucking up into me, he just keeps his cock moving no matter what.

His mother kept rubbing her clit with one hand as she fingered herself with the other until, "UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, EW, Ew, oh, god, oh, oh, mmm, uh, uh."

She looked at us and said, "It's just not fair, not fair at all."

I looked at her as I continued to pump up and down on her son, she went on, "You get to fuck his cock every day and I haven't been fucked in over a year."

I gazed at her as it hit me. She wants to be where I am, up over her son, fucking him. That has to be it, she wants sex with her son.

Well, I do know he is a great fuck. He just stays hard through thick and thin. Even with all this commotion this afternoon, his cock was steel-hard the whole time. She could do a whole lot worse than fuck her son. Then the idea popped in.

I looked down at him and asked, "Troy, you want to really turn me on, get my pussy hot?"

I knew the answer before he said, "Sure."

II raised my eyebrow mischievously and said, "Fuck your mom for me, Troy. I wanna see you fuck your mom."

I looked over at his mom and she was looking down at her son with an interested, seductive look. Troy, though, his eyes wide, said, "Are you fucking kidding me. Fuck my mother?"

"Oh, come on, big boy, don't tell me you've never dreamed about it, jacking off," I said as I moved my butt around in a circle keeping his dick and my pussy happy.

"Well ... maybe..."

"Look at her. Look how much she wants it. She wants you to fuck her, Troy."

Troy asked, "Mom? Is that what you want?"

"Nah, it's okay. I understand if you don't want to."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.