Mom Wants In - Cover

Mom Wants In

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Troy's uptight, strict mother catches us and has a video as proof. Then, she has me video her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I'm fourteen and I've had sex. Twice. No, not twice. With two different guys. I get that all mixed up. It was two different guys. One I did it with, oh, probably fifteen or twenty times. He was the first guy. We made love.

With the second guy, we fucked. Know the diff? It's easy. Making love is calm and orderly, fucking is not, it's disorderly. Messy, wild, out of control, crazy, hot. Fucking.

Now, of the two, I generally prefer the latter. You might think that means I'm a slut. Well, I might be, it's hard to judge. I sure love to fuck. And, I most love to fuck Troy.

Troy is the sixteen-year old brother of one of my best friends, Lucy.

I had discovered sex, which meant, masturbation, when I was nine while taking a bath. I got really clean, really clean.

After that, my first sexual intercourse was also with a sixteen-year old boy and while I had nothing to compare, I thought it was pretty good. I loved it, couldn't get enough.

Then, we broke up and I targeted Troy who would hit on me some when I was over at Lucy's.

He was cute, funny, kind of sexy in an off-beat way and I knew he wanted me and that's what often attracts me. Probably like most girls.

So, anyway, I was at Lucy's one Saturday and her mom had her go do some chore or other and Troy started asking me if I'm a virgin.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Oh, if you're not, then maybe I'd be interested in getting to know you a little better."

"You mean, fuck me."

"You've got that right."

"And if I am a virgin?"

"I might still want to fuck you."

"So, can I take it that you want to fuck me?"

"Yep."

"You sure know how to romance a girl."

"I'm talking fucking, not romance."

"I like your approach, direct."

"I like your boobs."

"I'd say, 'I like your dick but I haven't seen it."

I know, I know, yes, pretty slutty.

"Let's walk down to my room and you can have a look."

So, I followed Troy into his room, he closed the door and pulled down his shorts and briefs and stood in front of me.

"There it is, Brandi. It's all yours if you want it."

It was nice. Long and pink, really kind of pretty, with a nice, chubby tip.

I knew we didn't have much time and I did want to impress him with my ease with sex, so, I knelt down and took his nice, pink cock in my mouth and sucked him very nicely.

"Oh, Brandi, oh, oh, you are so good. Oh, yeah, I want you, babe, I want to fuck you."

Just what I wanted to hear. I stood up and said, "I'll come over Monday after school and we can do it then, okay?"

I knew his mom worked and didn't get home until five-thirty or so. I also knew that she was pretty uptight about sex in general from what Lucy had told me.

So, I went back down the hall to Lucy's room knowing that I had to somehow tell her that I was coming to her house on Monday but not to see her.

"I was talking to Troy, and he invited me over next Monday to, uh, get together and, uh..."

What was I going to tell her?

"You're going to have sex with him, aren't you?"

"Well, um, I, uh, yeah, maybe, I don't know. Maybe."

"Shit, I parade around showing my tits and he wants you."

Oops, she wants her brother?

"Do you mean that you would want Troy to fuck you?"

"Know anybody cuter?"

"Well, no, but, geez, you sure?"

"Well, I've dropped a lot of hints, flashed my boobs a few times. I know they're not huge but they're pretty nice. And, he hits on you, my best friend. Damn."

"Well, I'm sorry about all that but I don't see why that should stop me? Right?"

"No, no, I didn't mean that. Maybe you could set it up so I could watch the two of you fuck?"

Well, now there's a question.

"Watch? You mean like from a closet or hidden away, or something?"

"Yeah, like that."

"Well, what if it doesn't happen. And you're in his closet."

"Hmm, yes. Uh, well, look if you do have sex, then promise me next time, you'll let me watch."

"I'm not going to promise, but, yes, I might set it up for you to watch. I'll decide when the time comes."

So, on Monday, I was at Troy and Lucy's house and he answered the door.

"Oh, I've been thinking of this all weekend."

"Kept you hard all that time, huh?"

"I'll show you in a minute, let's go up," and he followed me up to his room with his hand on my butt the whole way.

"Yeah, here's how hard," and he pulled down his shorts and briefs and there, again was his very nice, long, pink dick.

I reached for it and hefted it up and down.

"I know just he place for this."

"Bet you do. Let's get you naked," and he pulled off my tee, zipped off my bra and pulled off my shorts with the panties still inside.

"Oh, Brandi, you are prettier that I thought. You're beautiful. Perfect boobs. They are perfect," and he reached out with both hands and felt them.

Oh, yes, this felt nice. I stood there, all proud of my tits as he massaged them.

"I can't stand this any more, we've gotta fuck," and he stripped the rest of the way quickly and asked me if I needed protection and that he had condoms, if I did.

"I'm on the pill, have been since I was twelve. I don't think my mom trusted me. Good thing, I guess."

I got on the bed, spread my legs as far as I could, he licked me for a few minutes, and then gave me a good fucking. Oh, yes, Troy fucked, he didn't make love. Just what I've been looking for.

Oh, we fucked at my house, at his house, we just fucked every chance we got. We were more careful about it at his house because his mother is pretty conservative from what he and his sister have both told me. Her husband dumped her pretty bad, I guess he was screwing some high school senior who he's now got a kid with. All pretty messy and I guess Troy's mom is pretty uptight and bitter. I can see why, I guess.

So, it was a Thursday after school and we didn't even get up to his room. As soon as we were inside the door, our clothes started flying off and I was down leaning forward on the couch and he was up behind me on his knees and we were fucking likes dogs. Well, doggie style and hard at it.

"Oh, Troy, god, oh, oh, fuck me good, oh, your cock feels so good."

"You've got the best pussy there is on earth. Oh, I could fuck you forever."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.