I Did It for My Husband - Cover

I Did It for My Husband

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young couple is trapped by a new neighbor into working off a debt in a most unusual way. This is actually a romance story, but not until the very end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

It required every bit of my willpower to step through our front door. I wanted to collapse into a fetal ball, cover my face and cry until I awoke from this nightmare. Instead, I stepped outside and glanced around to see how many of my neighbors are out and might be able to get a good look at how provocatively I'm dressed.

The neighbor from across the street, the one who watched me undress in my front doorway earlier, was doing something under the hood of his car in his driveway. He stopped to watch as we walked across Gary's lawn. I don't know how much he could see from across the street but I certainly got his attention.

Jimmie locked our front door and hurried around us to unlock Gary's Lincoln Town Car. Jimmie started to go around to the driver's door but Gary snapped, "Get the door for me, stupid! Shit! Do I have to tell you everything?!"

Jimmie turned back and opened the back door. Gary watched as I got in, baring most of my body in the process. As soon as I was seated I started to gather my dress around me but Gary ordered me to stop.

I slid across the seat and waited for Gary to get in.

Gary slid in and as Jimmie was shutting the door Gary pulled me close to him on the soft leather seat. He unbuttoned the five buttons holding the front of my dress closed and spread it open, leaving me all but naked.

I looked around to gauge my degree of exposure. The car windows are lightly tinted. But they're not so dark that the people outside can't see that I'm sitting here in this car with two men and I'm totally exposed.

Gary put his arm around my shoulders and draped his hand down over my breast. Jimmie got in and started the car. He saw us in the rearview mirror but he quickly looked away. He blushed at seeing me this way. But he said nothing as he adjusted the seat and the mirrors.

From the moment I found out that we were going shopping and what I'd be wearing I've been trying to figure out where we can shop for clothes with me dressed like this. I can only assume he has some out of the way little boutique in mind. When he directed Jimmie to take us to the town's only mall on the other side of town I felt my heart stop. I turned to look at his sneering face, intent on trying to reason with him.

As soon as I saw his face I gave up. I turned back and faced the front, staring off into the distance. I tried to ignore the large, rough fingers pulling and squeezing my nipple. Unfortunately that isn't the kind of thing a girl can ignore.

It seems as though each moment spent with Gary is more humiliating than the last. But even more debilitating than the humiliation, it's the helplessness of my situation, the hopelessness that's so terrifying. I can no longer say no to anything this man wants to do to me. And it has been obvious from the moment we met that he wants to do bad things to me.

Jimmie drove us through town to the mall. I stared straight ahead the entire way there. I can't say for sure if anyone saw me sitting naked in the backseat of the car. But there were at least a dozen times we were stopped beside taller vehicles at stop lights or we came to a stop in front of pedestrians standing on the sidewalk. It's inconceivable that none of those people saw my body being pawed by our next door neighbor.

My skin tingled all the way to the mall. It wasn't from excitement. I'm certainly not enjoying the terrible things Gary is doing to me. It's from fear. We live in a pretty small town. This is the only enclosed mall for almost a hundred miles in any direction. It's located where our small town and the neighboring small town in which Jimmie and I grew up come together. They're almost one large town now. They have slowly grown towards each other over the years until the border between them is indistinguishable. The odds are very high that someone I know is going to see me here this evening.

As soon as the car stopped and Gary took his hand from my breast I pulled the sides of my dress together with the intention of buttoning those few buttons I'm permitted to button.

Before I could button the first button, Gary grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car without even looking around to see if anyone was nearby. As I was pulled across the seat and out of the car my dress became not much more than a cape flowing out behind me. I was totally naked from the front. My exposure did not escape the notice of three teenage boys walking by on their way to the mall entrance.

Before I could react I saw them come to a screeching halt and stare at my exposed body as if they couldn't believe their eyes. I have no doubt that this sort of thing is just what Gary has in mind for me. He grinned at the excited faces of the boys for a long moment before he released my arm and I was able to secure the five buttons on my dress while they watched.

I was so embarrassed that I almost couldn't breathe. I seemed to be seeing everything through a red haze. I fumbled with the buttons for an inordinately long time before I was finally able to close my dress, for all of the good it did me. There was a slight breeze blowing across the parking lot. It ruffled my top exposing most of my left breast and it held my skirt open so that my vulva was on continuous display. I could only stand there with only one breast hidden from public view, waiting for Gary to lead the way to the mall.

Jimmy came around the car and joined us. Gary nodded to the boys without saying a word and we walked away. The boys finally recovered enough to discuss what they just saw among themselves in the crudest terms. I heard them talking loudly and excitedly about what they saw and all of the nasty things they'd like to do to me as we headed for the mall entrance. It was obvious that they had reached the only possible conclusion after seeing the way I'm dressed. They think I'm some kind of slut.

My skirt didn't fall back into place until we entered the mall. But I was only slightly less exposed once we were inside. With every step I took far too much of one or the other of my breasts was exposed and my skirt spread open to expose a glimpse of my vulva.

Gary led the way to a boutique located halfway down the corridor from the center entrance we used. Every man we passed seemed to come to a stop and stare at me with his jaw gaping open. More than a few women did the same.

I tried not to look at anyone so I can't say for sure. But I don't think we ran into anyone who knows me. If we did they were too shocked to speak. That didn't make it any less humiliating. I can't even count the number of people who saw my breasts or my vulva. It must have been dozens.

Gary led me into the somewhat sleazy boutique. Ordinarily I wouldn't be caught dead in a store that sells the slutty looking clothes I saw on display in the window. Now I have no choice.

There was one young couple inside. They were teenagers. High school kids, probably around sixteen years old. The boy was watching his girlfriend select a tank top to go with a blouse she had already selected. That process came to an end when they saw us, or rather, when they saw me come in.

We stopped just inside the door and Gary looked around for a moment. He spotted what he was looking for and led me to a display of the shortest skirts I've ever seen. They look like the tiny, pleated skirts that cheerleaders wear!

Gary asked me my size. I told him and he picked out two of the skirts, one in my size and one a size smaller. He dragged me to the changing booth and pushed me inside. He handed me the skirts and ordered me to try them both on. Then he stood there holding the door open and watched.

Standing there in the booth waiting for him to close the door I could see the teenage couple. They turned to watch me when they saw us enter and they're watching us now. It finally dawned on me that he has no intention of closing the door! I pleaded with him in a quiet whisper. His only response was a hardening around the eyes.

I had lost another argument before I even opened my mouth and I knew it. I hung the skirts on a hook and started to turn my back to the door.

He growled, "Don't you fucking dare!"

I turned back to face the door and slowly unbuttoned my dress. Even with fingers shaking as badly as mine it doesn't take long to unfasten five buttons.

I shrugged my dress off and dropped it onto the bench behind me. Then I removed the skirt that's a size too small from the hangar. I stepped into it with everyone watching and pulled it up to my waist. I found I could fasten it if I held my breath. But it really cut into my stomach.

Once it was on and fastened he ordered me to turn around. I turned in a slow circle and when I was facing him again he nodded.

I tried on the second skirt, the one in the correct size. It's just as unbelievably short as the first one but it fit me better around the waist. I looked at myself in the full length mirror on one wall. As long as I stand up straight it covers what needs to be covered. But only just barely.

Any movement I make will cause it to pull up. Just as dangerous, the light material from which the skirt is made is almost weightless. There's no doubt in my mind that every breeze, every movement I make will cause it to flip up and expose some part of me.

Gary grinned in approval and said, "Perfect! Don't move."

He ordered Jimmie to take his place and continue to hold the door open while he walked away to do more shopping. I stood there topless, exposed to anyone in the small boutique who happened to look in my direction.

It wasn't until then that moment I noticed that the three boys from the parking lot have joined the audience. They must have entered the store while I was trying on the skirts. They're standing nearby in a position obviously chosen to provide them with a good view of the changing booth. They must have either followed us through the mall or they saw Gary and Jimmie standing outside of the booth and came in to see what they could see. They're being rewarded with a good view of most of me.

Gary was gone for a long time. Or at least it seemed like a long time to me. When he returned he was holding four more of those tiny skirts and five of the sheerest blouses I've ever seen.

He handed most of what he was carrying to Jimmie. He handed one of the tops to me and said, "Put this on. Tie it under your tits. Don't button it."

I once owned a blouse like this. I'm can't imagine what I was thinking when I bought it. I was too embarrassed to wear it, even over a bra and a slip! I put on the one Gary selected for me and groaned when I saw my reflection in the mirror. I might as well be wearing nothing. My breasts are totally revealed to even the most casual observer.

And once again, Gary was completely satisfied.

He ordered Jimmie to continue holding the door open. He ordered me to take the blouse off. Then he walked away.

He returned a few minutes later with five little thongs. They each consisted of a little patch of sheer material that didn't look large enough to totally cover my vaginal opening. He had selected a variety of bright colors guaranteed to draw a man's attention to the view they offer. They're no more than an inch wide at the widest part and no more than two inches long. Other than that they each consist of only three almost invisible little strings to hold it in place. They were made like bikini bottoms more than underwear. Wearing them will require me to tie the three separate strings together over one hip.

Gary handed me a fluorescent pink one and ordered me to put it on.

I tried. It wasn't as easy as it sounds. My hands were shaking and my skirt was in the way. I threaded the longer string through the loop in the end of the string that goes between my legs. I stepped into it and brought the longer string around to my right hip where it ties off to the shorter string. I had a lot of trouble bringing the ends of the strings together and fastening them. My fingers are shaking like crazy and I dropped the longer string several times. There must be a trick to this of which I'm unaware.

After several failed attempts, Gary ordered me to remove the little skirt. I took it off and started to drop it on the bench behind me.

He snarled, "Don't be a slob! Hang it back up!"

I stood there naked, struggling with the stiff fasteners on the skirt hangar for a moment. Then I picked up the little thong again.

Before I could try again, Gary turned to the three boys and said, "She seems to be too excited to tie that thing on. Would one of you boys like to help?"

I wasn't even surprised. I was surprised that all three boys stood there gaping at my naked body, too shocked or too shy to respond.

Gary chuckled and pointed to the boy who seemed to be the eldest of the three. He asked again, "Would you mind giving her a little help with that?"

The kid's face was already flushed with lust. Now the color deepened. He's obviously shy and embarrassed. But it was apparently an offer he couldn't refuse.

He glanced at his two friends for a second. Then he sprang forward and squeezed into the booth with me. I was on the verge of fainting from the embarrassment I felt. I was able to feel the skin all over my body at that point. It was prickly as if I'd been rubbed with nettles. My lungs felt constricted as though there were an iron band tightening around my chest and yet I was nearly panting in the struggle to get enough oxygen to keep from fainting. I was aware that I was beginning to hyperventilate. I feared I might faint at any second. I tried to calm down and control my breathing. That only helped a little.

I started to put the thong in place over my vulva, or at least as much of my vulva as it would cover. But Gary shook his head and said, "No. Let him do that. Spread your legs. Give the kid room to work."

I shivered as another massive wave of humiliation washed over me. But I spread my legs about shoulder width apart and stared at one of the light fixtures in the ceiling as the boy took the thong from me and gingerly held it in place over my vulva.

I shivered again. I was nearly out of my mind from the embarrassment I felt. I didn't say anything to Gary, though. I don't dare say or do anything to make him lose his temper. He has already demonstrated what a short fuse he has and I'm at least smart enough to know that angering him will only make things worse for me. Despite what I might have told myself to the contrary, from the moment I opened my front door to admit Gary into our home this evening there has never been any hope of resisting.

The boy held the tiny patch of cloth in place over my mound with one warm, moist hand while his other hand reached between my legs from behind and felt around for the string. He pulled it through and up through the crease between my buttocks. I felt him fumbling to thread the longer string through the loop in the center string. It seemed to require him to spend a lot of time with his hand on my ass. He finally managed to connect those two strings and bring the longer string around to my right hip. At last he removed his hand from my vulva. He needed it to tie the strings in a bow over my right hip.

He finally managed to secure the thing. He adjusted the strings, lowered his hands and squeezed back out of the booth to rejoin his friends and admire his handiwork.

Gary ordered me to turn around and model the nearly invisible garment. When I was facing him again he said, "That's just what I had in mind. Take it off and put your dress back on."

He ordered Jimmie to get the skirt, blouse and thong I just finished trying on. Then he asked one of the boys to hold the door to the booth open while they went off to pay for my new wardrobe.

The boy was happy to oblige.

I quickly put my dress back on, for all the good it did. I buttoned the five buttons allowed to me and left the changing booth. I crossed the room to stand behind Gary and Jimmie while Gary paid for the new outfits that make me look like a cheap prostitute.

I didn't notice until the clothing was in bags that the poor young girl behind the counter looks as embarrassed as me. Her face and neck are bright red. But unlike me, she'll probably be talking about this humiliating evening for the rest of her life. I can only pray I'll be able to forget it.

Gary turned around and waved the boys over. He said, "Since you guys seem to be following us, how about carrying our bags for us? We have one more stop to make. We need to buy the cunt some new shoes. I think you'll enjoy watching that, too."

The three boys grinned and eagerly reached for the two large plastic bags.

Gary took my arm and led me back out into the mall. The three boys hustled along behind me. Jimmie brought up the rear.

Even after being totally naked and on display for five strangers, six if you count the clerk, I'm just as embarrassed now as I was when we first entered the mall. I'm once more walking through the mall being exposed for seconds at a time to everyone who cares to look in my direction. As it turns out, that's a lot of people.

We stopped in front of two shoe stores that apparently didn't meet Gary's low standards. He looked into the window of the third shoe store we came to and nodded. The store he selected apparently sells the kind of shoes that go well with the slut clothes he just bought for me.

We went in and looked through the boots and shoes on display. We were immediately set upon by a greasy looking man in his mid thirties wearing a loud sport coat that he must surely have gotten from a television sportscaster. He leered at me unabashedly and asked if he could help us with anything.

Gary nodded and pointed out several pairs of shoes and boots that caught his eye. He said, "If you don't mind, would you measure her feet? I'd like to see how she looks in those."

The clerk was having trouble keeping his eyes off of me. He obviously has no objection to getting his hands on my feet. He looks like the type.

Gary guided me to a seat with his arm around my shoulder. As we walked he whispered, "I want you to sit down and keep your hands on the armrests. You are not allowed to object to anything. In fact, I want you to do whatever you can to make this more interesting. I think you know what I mean. And I better not see your knees touching."

There's no mystery about what's going to happen when I sit down. We both know my skirt is going to fall away to the sides and my sex will be on display to the sleazy looking clerk, as well as to Gary, and the three teenage boys who are eagerly following my every move.

I sat down in the seat that Gary indicated. I guess the clerk has figured out what this is all about. He must have had some idea what to expect when he saw me come in dressed like a slut. He leered from ear to ear as he sat down in front of me on his little stool. He reached under the seat beside mine without taking his eyes off my crotch. He picked up the Brannock Device and placed it on the floor in front of me. Then he reached down and slowly lifted my left foot off the floor.

He glanced at my face for a fraction of a second. But then his eyes were drawn to my exposed mound and he stared openly as he removed my shoe. He seemed to be moving in slow motion. He put my bare foot back down and repeated the process with my other shoe. Then he smiled at me and asked me to stand up and put my foot on the measuring device.

I did as he asked. He bent down and with his face only inches from my crotch he inhaled deeply. Under his breath I heard him quietly exclaim, "Lovely!"

He measured my foot and then asked me to put my other foot into the device. Once he had my shoe size he invited me to sit back down.

He watched closely as I returned to my seat and my skirt opened up once more, revealing the most private part of my body to everyone in the store.

The clerk stood up to go to the backroom to get the shoes that Gary indicated he wants to see me in. He didn't even try to hide the erection tenting his pants. Quite the opposite. He stood in front of me for a moment, proudly displaying the large bulge in the front of his pants.

I looked away quickly. But it's abundantly clear how much he wants to stick that thing into me.

I fought back the tears threatening to well up and overwhelm me. I sat and stared at the floor as the clerk walked away to get the boots and shoes I'm to try on. My only defense at this point is to struggle to keep my mind as vacant as possible.

He returned after several minutes with his arms full of shoe boxes. He placed them on the floor beside his stool, returned to his seat and opened the top box. He pulled out a shoe with an impossibly high heel and held it up for all to see. Then he reached down and lifted my foot up into his lap.

My legs spread even farther apart. That was obviously his intention. As a result my sex is totally displayed now. The clerk stared at my pubic mound while he slowly worked the shoe onto my foot. He did the same thing with the other shoe, lifting my foot into his lap, spreading me open and staring as he slowly put the shoe on my foot. Each time he lifted my foot into his lap I felt my ankle pressing against his erection.

He paused to enjoy the view between my legs for a moment longer before he put my foot down and invited me to stand and move around.

I almost couldn't get to my feet. The heels on the slutty shoes the pervert just slipped onto my feet are at least five inches high. This is the first time in my life I've ever put on a pair of high heel shoes. I struggled to my feet and stood in front of the clerk teetering awkwardly. Once again my sex is only inches from his smiling face.

It took me several minutes of clumsy teetering to reach a point where I could just stand still in these shoes. I held my breath and feeling as foolish as I no doubt looked I took a couple of tentative steps, nearly losing my balance with ever step.

They are far and away the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn in my life! My toes are pinched into the narrow toes. They feel like they're being squeezed in a large fist. I feel like a clumsy ballerina attempting to stand on my toes. Because of the unnatural angle forced on me by the heels I have to compensate by leaning back slightly. As a result my ankles and calves are straining to hold me erect. Every step is a fight against gravity, and every step is agony.

In order to keep from falling over I had to walk with my arms out to my sides like a circus performer on a high wire. It seemed to be the only way to maintain my precarious balance.

I continued to take small, teetering steps, struggling to discover the trick to remaining upright in these torture devices. My audience watched with amusement plainly etched on all their faces.

After watching me walk back and forth on the carpet for a couple of minutes and slowly becoming slightly more stable, Gary said, "I can't really get the full effect with that dress on. Lift your skirt up to your waist and walk back and forth again. I want to see how your ass looks when you walk in those shoes."

The disturbing thing, or one of the many disturbing things about this situation, was my reaction to his command. I'm already so well trained, or so intimidated, that I didn't even look around. I gathered my skirt in my hands and lifted it to my waist. I held it in place and walked back and forth in front of the five males in the store, six if you count Jimmie but I'm not certain that I should.

Jimmie wasn't enjoying the spectacle I'm being forced to make of myself. All the others were. Gary and the three boys have seen it all before, of course. But they obviously haven't tired of seeing me display my privates in public. The shoe clerk, however, is seeing my ass for the first time. He looks like he thinks he must have died and gone to heaven.

I didn't look to see if anyone out in the mall is watching. I don't want to know if they are.

I was forced to make two more trips up and down the short carpet before Gary was satisfied. I was nowhere near graceful as I walked in those horrible shoes. I can't imagine why so many women wear them on purpose. They're a form of torture and their sole purpose is to demean women by emphasizing our legs and our butts. But as much as I despise them, I'm already beginning to reach a point where I can walk without fear of falling.

Gary finally allowed me to drop my skirt back into place and ordered me back into my seat.

As soon as I sat down the clerk returned to his seat on the bench. He removed the shoes from my feet. The relief I felt was immediate. I sighed loudly as my feet were set free. But their freedom was short lived.

The clerk put the shoes away and pulled out a pair of tight fitting over the calf boots. I went through the same humiliating process of allowing the greasy clerk to hold and caress my leg while he spread me open, slowly slipped my feet into the boots and zipped them up.

The heels on the boots were just as outrageous as those on the shoes I just tried on. And to my dismay the toes of the boots were even more pointed and much more cramped. The boots are narrower and my toes felt more constricted. But surprisingly, despite the increased pressure on my toes the boots seemed more comfortable, at least at first.

I suppose the ankle support provided by the heavy leather uppers made them easier to wear. They looked even more prostituty than the slutty shoes I just tried on. But considering the rest of the outfit I'll have on when I wear the boots I guess that's appropriate.

I walked back and forth on the carpet several times before Gary said, "Lift the skirt up to just below your ass. I want to get an idea what they're going to look like with your new outfits."

I eased my skirt up to just below my butt and walked up and down the carpet again. Gary watched me closely. Then he said, "Okay. Now pull it the rest of the way up and make another circuit."

I pulled my skirt up to my waist again. When I turned to walk across the carpet I understood why he's making me do it again. There are two teenage couples watching me through the window!

It's just more of the same, though. I don't think I could be any more humiliated than I am already. I stared down at the floor and made another circuit on the rug, totally naked from the waist down.

I returned to my seat and we repeated the process with another pair of boots and two more pairs of shoes.

Gary ended up buying the first pair of shoes and two pairs of boots. I was ordered to wear the second set of boots instead of putting my shoes back on so that I can get used to walking in them.

I stood near the row of seats where I was fitted for the new shoes while Gary went to the register and paid for them. Gary and the clerk talked for several minutes while the clerk was putting the shoe boxes into large plastic bags. They leered at me while they talked. Their predatory looks were making me very nervous.

As it turned out I was right to be nervous. Gary waved me over and said, "I worked out a discount for your shoes. Go around behind the counter and get down on your knees. Let's see how quickly you can suck the clerk off."

He warned me earlier that there would be others. But now it isn't some vague threat about something terrible that will happen in the distant future. Now it's a reality. I've never even performed this horrible, perverted deed for my husband! He wouldn't have permitted it, of course. But that isn't the point.

I didn't protest. I didn't even look at him. I didn't look at either of them. I walked around the counter on shaking legs and slowly dropped to my knees in front of the clerk. As I assumed the required position I saw the three boys crowding around, fighting each other to get closer for a better view.

The clerk ignored the three boys and everyone else. He leaned down, reached into my dress, bared my breasts and groped them roughly for a moment. Then he straightened up and pulled his zipper down. He didn't just pull his erection from his pants. He unbuckled his belt and slid his pants and his underwear down to his knees right there in the store!

His penis was gross! It's covered in slime and there are large, gnarly veins wrapping all around it. It looks like a large, gristly bone.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I leaned forward and placed my lips against the tip. It throbbed one last time before I touched my lips to it and a large dollop of slimy lubricant oozed out.

I felt like gagging before I even took his penis into my mouth!

I was so stressed out that at first I didn't even notice how short his penis is. My lips were wrapped around the head of it before I realized that although it's incredibly fat it's probably a little less than four inches long.

I paused with my lips just past the head of his penis. He sighed loudly. Then he wrapped his short, stubby fingers around my head and with a violence that shocked me he jerked my face against his stomach.

I panicked at first. But with the head of his penis wedged into the back of my throat my lips were pressed against his belly. There's no room for more of his penis in my mouth and I was relieved to discover that I can breathe through my nose. Although my lips are stretched uncomfortably wide around the base of his sex organ, there is no more. I have it all in my mouth. I don't even have to touch it with my fingers the way Gary made me do it when I was forced to satisfy him this way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.