Becoming a Slut Wife - Nancy - Cover

Becoming a Slut Wife - Nancy

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: She felt she had no choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

Nancy and I have been married for a bit more than twenty year and for nineteen of those years my biggest fantasy has been to see her with another man. Nancy and I have always been open and honest with each other so she has always known about my desire to watch her. It really didn't surprise me when she said no, but her 'no' didn't stop my continuing to fantasize about it off and on over the years. Nancy and I both work and her job requires some travel while mine doesn't. Nancy was in New York and I was home watching the Raven's play the Bronco's on Monday Night Football when the phone rang. I had been expecting Nancy to call so I hit the mute button on the TV and picked up the cordless. We exchanged hellos, made small talk for a minute or so and I got the feeling that something was bothering her.

"What's the matter sweetie?"

There was a hesitation on the other end and then she said, "We have a problem honey and I don't quite know how to talk about it. I thought that I would wait until I got home so I could talk to you face to face, but if I don't get it out of my system I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight or even function on the job tomorrow. I guess that the best way is to just say it. I got screwed by another man today."

I wasn't sure that I'd heard her right, "You what?"

"I'm sorry honey. I didn't really want to do it, but I felt that I had no choice."

I was silent, stunned by what she had said.

"Honey, are you still there?"

"Yes sweetie, I'm still here. What happened?"

Nancy had gotten out of a meeting at three and had gone back to the hotel to take a shower and dress for a cocktail party that was to be held that evening. She got in the elevator and the door had started to close and some one had hollered "Hold the elevator please." Nancy had stopped the elevator door from closing and a man had hurried into the elevator and thanked her for holding it for him, "These elevators are notoriously slow and I need to get to my room, grab some papers and get back to a meeting." Nancy pushed the button for eighteen and the man had said, "Sixteen for me please." The elevator had just passed the tenth floor when the elevator shuddered and came to a stop between the tenth and eleventh floors. Nancy waited a minute or so and when nothing happened she pushed the emergency button and a bell started ringing. Another minute passed by and then the man start asking, "What's happening, what's going on, they need to get us out of here. They need to get us out of here now. Make them do something."

Just then a voice came over the speaker just below the floor button panel and said that they were aware of the problem, but that it was going to be at least fifteen or twenty minutes before the elevator repairman would get there with the relay that they needed. As soon as the man with Nancy heard that he started yelling, "No, no, you have to get us out of here now, right now." Nancy had looked at him and he had a panicky look on his face and his face was covered with sweat. As the minutes passed by the man seemed to get progressively worse. His body was shaking uncontrollably and he kept moaning, "Get me out of here, get me out of here." He started beating on the walls of the elevator and shouting and a minute or so later he took his briefcase and began to swing it wildly about, bashing it into the walls trying to break his way out. Nancy began to fear for her safety. Several times his flailing briefcase almost hit her.

"I had to do something to calm him down, to take his mind off the situation. I tried talking to him, but that didn't work so I hollered at him to shut up and told him he was making me crazy and he either didn't hear me or he ignored me. I was trying to think of something else when his briefcase hit my shoulder and I dropped to my knees so I'd be under his swings. I was staring right at his crotch and for some reason that gave me the idea."

While he kept beating on the walls with his briefcase Nancy had undone his belt, pulled down his zipper and then had pulled down his pants. She had taken the man's cock in her hand and had started stroking him and that slowed him down a little but he didn't stop. She had leaned forward and had taken his cock in her mouth and started to suck on him. It took him a minute to realize what was happening, but soon the wild swinging at the walls stopped, he dropped his briefcase and both of his hands had gone to the back of Nancy's head. He was still moaning "Get me out, get me out" but he had stopped being violent.

"I did all the things that you told me you liked; I played with his balls, teased his ass with my fingers and used my tongue as much as possible. I was concentrating on trying to keep him calm and quiet and not too much on anything else so when he came I had him deep in my throat and I had to gulp and swallow to keep his stuff from getting all over my dress. His dick was just starting to go soft when the loud speaker said that the part they needed had just arrived and they would need another ten minutes before they would be able to get us out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.