Humbled - Cover

Humbled

Copyright© 2009 by reddbunnz

Chapter 3: A Painful Experience

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Painful Experience - A submissive billionaire experiences a major change in his life when his adult daughter introduces him to a new Femdom world.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

There I was. Naked with my balls pulled behind my legs and entombed in a pillory like device. Staring at a computer showing another naked man in a similar position. Only this man was also sucking a cock while getting whipped. The anticipation was killing me. I could not wait for my turn.

"Oh, My Gooooooooodddddd!" I screamed as sharp pain shot throughout my groin. My entire balls sac was immersed in pain. Just as suddenly as it began, it stopped.

"Music to my ears," Monica gloated. "I love to hear male pigs scream. That's just a sample of what will happen whenever you displease me from now on. Notice that The Humbler that you are wearing is little bit different than the one in the video. The Mistress in the video loves to whip her toys, so she always uses the model with cuffs. Now, don't get me wrong. There's nothing I like seeing better than a bright red ass decorated with stripes. You will be whipped, too. But, I find electro stimulation a better means for training and discipline. Every time you refuse and order, you will be shocked. Every time you displease me, you will get shocked. Every time I feel that you are not doing a good enough job, you will get shocked. And, one last thing: On the rare occasions that I let you fuck me, if you cum before me you will get the shock of your life. So the sooner you learn your place in life, the less painful it will be. Now, watch the video. There will be a test at the end,"

Then Monica hit the re-start button and the video returned to the beginning and restarted. I watched as the lucky guy was entombed in his Humbler, his hands were attached to the cuffs, and he was spanked with a riding crop. Suddenly a second guy wearing The Humbler entered the frame, and the first guy quickly took the second guy's cock into his mouth and began sucking. In and out, in and out. Then the camera panned back so that I could not only see both guys, but also the two women urging them on. Both guys were getting whipped with a riding crop, and the blows were in unison. Each lady was timing her strikes when both of the guys were relaxed after each suck on the cock. Each blow would drive the guys together, forcing the sucker's mouth forward onto the cock, and the cock forward into the sucker's mouth. Over and over. They both loved it.

Suddenly I realized the lady on the left is Monica. My daughter was whipping the guy getting his cock sucked! Then the camera zoomed in on the action again. I could see that the cocksucking guy's mouth was in the shape of an oval. And it never changed position. Same size, whether the cock was fully inserted or withdrawn. I also saw slobber running from his lips, down his jaw, and dripping from his chin. He also had a leather strap running from the corner of his mouth to the back of his head. He was wearing some sort of device that was forcing his mouth opened. A spider gag? No, a ring gag. That's it. He's wearing a ring gag, which was holding his mouth open in a near perfect oval shape. It was lodged behind his teeth, forcing his mouth to stay open. Next, the guy getting sucked surged forward. His cock began to pulse. He forced his cock as far into the mouth as possible. A white substance began to drip out of the cocksucker's mouth. The guy on the left was cumming into the cocksucking guy's mouth. What the cocksucker could not swallow was running out and down his jaw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.