Humbled
Chapter 8: The Arrest

Copyright© 2009 by reddbunnz

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Arrest - A submissive billionaire experiences a major change in his life when his adult daughter introduces him to a new Femdom world.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

As I arrived home after another busy day, the last thing I wanted to do was become my step-daughter's sexual bitch for the evening. I was delighted when I entered the house, only to find a note from Monica stating that she, her Mother (Michelle) and Michelle's lesbian lover, Slut Sam, had left for the evening and were not expected to return home until late. In fact, they were going to the Big L Club, the swankiest and most popular girls only leather bar in town. The Big L Club was the notorious watering hole for dominant dykes and their submissive friends.

I was dead tired and hoped that they would stay out most of the night, allowing me to get a good night's rest. However, the note also said that my normal household dress code was still in effect, so that I needed to be naked and wearing cuffs, a ring gag, and the Humbler when they got home. I was now getting used to being naked in front of ladies, so that request was a 'no brainer'.

The note also ordered me to get home from work on time the following night, for we all were invited to a 'Flogging Party'. I did not know what a 'Flogging Party' was going to entail, but I assumed that I would have a tired jaw and sore ass and/or asshole when it was over. My submissive side was looking forward to such a party, but I wasn't sure how much more my asshole could take after the past 24 hours of submitting to almost constant sodomy.

The next morning I was pleasantly surprised to find that I was not awakened during the night for some après party playtime for the girls. But as I was getting ready for my daily jaunt into the office, I noticed that I still was the only one at home. The girls must have found someone more fun to play with during the night. And considering that my asshole needed some R&R time, I was happy to see that they had found someone else to play with during the night.

Upon arriving at the office I noticed that Joyce was sporting some new attire. No, not new clothes. In fact, she was just as naked as the past two days (naked except for her black garter belt, stockings, and stiletto heels). However, she now had a black leather collar with a small medallion dangling from a loop in the front around her beautiful neck. She also had some jewelry dangling from her tits, and it also appeared that there were similar adornments attached to her pussy lips.

"Morning, sir," she greeted me as I walked past her work station. "Ready for your morning coffee and blowjob?"

"Give me five minutes to fire up my computer and check emails," I replied. Boy, it was nice to be on the receiving end for once.

"OK, see you in five on my knees," she responded.

My computer had just finished booting up when she waddled into the office with my morning coffee. Once again, I got to watch her beautiful big tits jiggle as she walked across the room. I have always loved to watch her big boobs bounce, and it's even more arousing now that those fun sacks are totally exposed.

After she deposited my coffee on the desk, she quickly dropped onto her knees, reached forward and unzipped my fly, pulled my now hard cock from its mooring, and wrapped her ruby red lips around my member. As she sucked away on my dick, I tried to concentrate on my emails and daily schedule. But, to no avail.

As she continued to suck on my member, she reached between my legs and began to fondle my balls. She squeezed them slowly, one at a time, in rhythm to her magnificent mouth movements. I quickly got that old feeling in my groin. It didn't take long. She was giving me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. It was great. Too quickly I was spurting my man juice all over her face and tits. After withdrawing those lovely lips from my now limp member, she simply reached up with her hands and massaged my man juice into her face and tits. I told her that there was a towel in my private bathroom, but she said that Carol did not allow her to clean up after sex of any kind. Cleaning up her face was a duty was reserved for 'someone else'. I did not know who that lucky 'someone else' would be, but I would have loved to volunteer to do it myself.

Just as I was about to turn back to my computer, I noticed the details on her new body jewelry. First, I noticed that the medallion dangling from her neck collar was encrypted with the words 'Carol's Bitch'. I also noticed that she now had loops embedded in each tit, with a little silver chain connecting them. She also had four similar loops dangling from her pussy lips (two on each side), with a small chain connecting them in pairs. I also noticed that her pussy was now shaved bare, with the words 'Carol's Cunt' tattooed just above her slit. When she turned to walk back to her desk, I also noticed that her ass now had a new tattoo. Yes, you guessed it. 'Carol's Ass' was now tattooed on her butt. There was no doubt that Joyce was in love with Carol.

When I finally reviewed my schedule for the day, I noticed that Henrietta had scheduled a meeting at 9 AM to 'Discuss the New Corporate Structure'. What new corporate structure? I hadn't heard of any such plans, and definitely had not approved any changes. Henrietta also had scheduled a 'New Employee Meet and Greet' at 10 AM. Again, I knew of no such new employee. I don't get involved when a department head hires a new employee as long as that person's salary is within the departmental budget. But, this sounded like a new corporate official that she was planning to introduce. All such new corporate executive hires had to be approved by me personally, and I did not approve any such person within the last two months.

Just as I finished reviewing my daily schedule, Donald, the corporate legal director, walked into the office and asked for time "To discuss the latest new laws." This was getting to be a daily occurrence, for the PPP was very active in Congress changing existing laws to the benefit of women and the detriment of men. Doug simply wanted to keep me advised so that I would not get caught in the spider web these devious black widows were weaving.

"Well, boss, they were busy again last night," he began. "Effective midnight tonight, all men must be totally naked when in any public place, both indoors and outdoors. And the PPP defines a 'public place' as any building, structure, or occupancy, or land that is owned by, or considered open to, the public in general. I have been able to discover that buildings owned by private individuals or privately held corporations are exempt. But, starting at midnight tonight, it looks like we will be naked anywhere but here or in our homes." Obviously he did not know that I was now required to be naked when at home.

This was not a shock to my system, for I had anticipated that eventually all men would be kept naked until they were able to regain power. Since the voting public in the country was now 60% female, that probably would not happen for a long time. Besides, I was getting used to women starring at my big cock as it bounced whenever I walked.

Just as Donald was finishing our discussion, the door burst open and Carol and Joyce came bouncing into my office.

"Greetings, Daddy Pig," Carol commented. My jaw must have dropped a foot. The only person to ever call me "Daddy Pig" was my step daughter, Monica.

"That's right, Daddy Pig," she added. "Guess whom I met at the Big L Club last night. Your lovely step daughter. She's a real knockout. And a great carpet muncher. Joyce better watch out. But, then Joyce is a true subby, and Monica is a natural domme who occasionally switches as a sub."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.