Wow Thanks - Cover

Wow Thanks

Copyright© 2009 by autoeroticrobot

Chapter 15: Seismic Changes

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15: Seismic Changes - [FAIR WARNING: this is ALL tease... that's my thing. If that's not your thing, don't read it. Sorry. Thanks.] How it came to pass that life imitated art, where "art" was in the form of a dirty story posted online, and where Jason, his sister and niece did a whole lot of imitating. (MFf, exhib, voy, inc, mast, cons, no actual sex). Jason discovers that his sister is a fan of his erotic fiction. He can't help but look into this. Consequences ensue.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

There was a long silence. I didn't look at her, and she was motionless in seat next to me, still looking at me, I sensed. The tone of the car's idle shifted subtly, as happens with electronic ignitions sometimes.

I'd truly messed up. I'd exploited a situation for my own narrow, perverted reasons, and now I'd ruined my relationship with my sister and niece.

But then Lissa spoke, and said, much more softly and warmly, "I also still think you're a really cool uncle, and want you to know I've had the absolute best time of my life, the last several weeks."

I looked up in amazement. She'd been torturing me a bit on purpose, I realized. Punish, then reward. Hmm ... such a confident young woman. But before I could melt with gratefulness at her olive branch, she added, "I don't think mom is going to take it so easily, though. She's going to be REALLY, REALLY MAD. And don't even think about hiding it from her. You might be able to ... but I know I won't be able to -- not for long."

"What do you think we should do? Obviously, we should end things." Since she'd been so kind as to offer me an olive branch, I wanted to make sure she felt as much control as possible. It was her right, and it was the best way to make sure she could still respect me, I hoped.

Lissa shook her head, and said thoughtfully, "No. We should probably at least for tonight pretend nothing's changed." And quickly I saw her leaping into a co-conspiratorial role with me. "You can make it easier by avoiding coming online, as Finn I mean."

I felt a surge of hope, that all was not lost. I wasn't even worried about the sex part. I wanted to rescue my relationship with my sister and niece. The crazy sex games would be a wonderful bonus, but if I'd had to write them off totally I'd have done so in an instant.

"Do you want me to tell her? Or do you want to tell her?"

Lissa pondered for a while. Shrugged. "I don't know. I have an idea but I'm not going to tell you yet. I might think of something better."

"Well, I'll let you run things," I breathed, almost glad to relinquish control. "I should warn you though ... your mom is, uh, charged up."

Lissa laughed, getting my point. "What happened? Did she get you naked?"

Of course she knew her mom's plan -- her mom had told her earlier. So I just nodded dumbly for a second, then said, "she may want to have us all be nudists tonight."

Lissa's laugh turned into a giggle, reminding me of her mother. "The plan was to wait until tomorrow for that. So unless she loses control ... She won't lose control."

I agreed with that. Definitely, these women both knew about control.

We arrived at the house, and I pulled the car into the driveway and the tires made that poofing, squelching sound of crisp, very cold, new snow. I turned off the engine, but turned to Lissa before starting to get out. "Thank you," I said, almost a whisper.

"For what?" she asked.

"For not hating me," I explained.

"No, I could never hate you, uncle Jason. But you OWE ME big-time." She laughed, very softly.

"I'm yours to command," I said, very earnestly.

Her own look got serious in the snowlit darkness of the car, and a bit of the ice-queen Lissa I'd seen a little earlier returned: "Yeah. Don't you forget it."

Not scary cold. Just don't-mess-with-me cold. And I had a curious inkling that things would be DIFFERENT now. Finn was no longer in charge. Finn was dead, disappeared faster than a Guatemalan communist during the far-right dictatorship, and Lissa was replacing him -- not Jason

But then she grinned, stuck out her tongue (as if it were all a joke), and sprang out of the car and ran inside before I could even unfold myself from the bucket seat.

By the time I got inside and had stripped off the outer layers, Lissa had disappeared in her room. I strolled into the living room and found Denise meditatively twirling her wine glass, right where I'd left her on the couch. She was in her robe, though, and had pulled the blanket over herself as well. She grinned up at me, and I realized she was a bit tipsy.

"How's it going?" I asked.

"Good," she said. "Lissa's in a sparkling mood."

"Yes. I think she had a good time at her friend's today."

Denise just smiled laconically. She patted the couch beside herself, indicating me to join her. I sat. Same positions we'd been in earlier, but now more covered. I felt the first twitchings of a return of the arousal I'd lost in the car with Lissa during the "great revelation," as I was already terming it in my head.

She turned on the tv, and began surfing around. Lissa reappeared, now in her long t-shirt nightwear, and planted herself in front of me, hands on hips. "Move over, unc," she harassed, indicating the corner spot. "You have to sit in the middle and protect me from my mother."

"Protect you?" complained Denise, good-naturedly. "You just want the corner spot."

Lissa made a face at her mom and tugged at my arm when I didn't move fast enough. As soon as I'd occupied the middle cushion, she grabbed the other throw blanket from the back of the couch and wrapped herself into it, and curled into the corner, bringing both feet onto the couch and tucking them under my thigh.

"What's on tv," she asked.

"Maybe we can find a movie," said Denise. "Jase -- you know, we never had dinner? Wanna make us some popcorn?"

"Sure," I agreed.

I went into the kitchen, fished around for a while for the popcorn popper, unproductively, until Lissa came in to rescue me (uh, again?). But with an ulterior motive. Once the popcorn popper was loaded and humming and boinking along, she whispered to me, confident the whisper would be drowned out by the noise: "Remember your rule that we could masturbate as long as someone was within 10 feet and all that?"

I nodded, suddenly hyper aware of the youthful flesh leaning lightly against me and whispering in my ear.

She continued, "I'm going to convince mom to do a 'practice run' tonight of our task for tomorrow."

"Meaning?" I queried, in as soft a whisper as I could manage.

"You know, the simultaneous orgasm. But without the orgasm," she giggled soundlessly in my ear. Hot breath. "POP" said the popcorn popper, like some vaguely orgasmic fragment of aural punctuation. Geez.

"Um, ok," I mouthed, exaggeratedly.

"And I'm going to make an announcement, at the right moment."

"Ah," I hissed. I didn't dare ask what the announcement was, but based on the conversation in the car, I suspected it might be related somehow to that. "Well, you're the boss," I whispered in her ear.

She grinned conspiratorially. "So, give me like five minutes to discuss with her," she concluded. And raced from the room.

I gave them almost ten. By the time I returned to the living room with the huge bowl of popcorn and some sodas for me and Lissa, both women were ensconced in their respective corners of the couch, under their blankets, and had found a movie on cable they were happy with.

I put down the bowl and sodas, and before I could sit, Denise said, "Jason, why don't you go get on something more comfortable -- the movie is just starting."

I knew when a suggestion was an order, and so retreated to the den. Regardless of where things currently stood, I had little doubt they would both be most pleased if I kept coverings to a minimum, so, bravely (or recklessly?) I stripped completely and returned to the living room wrapped in only my kimono. I occupied the middle cushion of the couch and opened my can of diet soda.

"Whose going to share some of their blanket?" I asked, just to complicate matters.

"Mom's is bigger," announced Lissa immediately.

Denise rearranged herself so that she was less diagonal, and patted the cushions closer to her. "Here be a nice little brother and keep me warm," she said. A fulfillment of a fantasy, in and of itself -- I swallowed nervously but moved to comply.

Soon, I was cuddled next to my sister, and we were both under the blanket. A cushion under my back, I was lying more or less sideways, with my legs stretched out, and my shoulder to Denise, her hip at my butt. Very cozy indeed.

Then, to complicate things further, Lissa said, "here, you can put your feet on my lap." So I did.

And now, I thought to myself insanely, both women proposed to masturbate? And pretend I didn't know what was going on? How in the world was I ever going find out what the movie was about?

I felt like I was going to explode, I was so sensitive to the movements behind me and at my feet. I felt like I'd grown new, seismographic nerve endings just for the purpose of detecting the faintest masturbatory movements in my two companions.

About ten minutes passed before I was certain they'd begun. Denise shifted slightly, but patted my head and told me I was fine, no need to move, then raised her left leg, the one closest to me, up so the foot was on the couch and the knee was tenting the blanket in her lap. The knee was bare, I could feel it, which meant she'd allowed her robe to open. She pressed the knee into my ribs, and rested her left hand on my shoulder. Her right hand ... I'm guessing it was under the blanket -- I couldn't verify that from my angle.

Meanwhile, Lissa seemed to have taken the cue from her mother. My feet were on her lap, on top of the blanket. "Are your feet cold?" she asked. And without waiting for an answer, she rearranged herself so that my feet were on her lap UNDER the blanket.

Now she was sitting in a modified indian style, both knees bent, but angled the same direction, like kneeling but slumped sideways. My feet rested across her thighs, and, usefully, provided a tent under which any telltale hand movements couldn't be seen. Her long t-shirt had ridden up at least enough that my calves and ankles were resting on her bare thighs, and, a few casual glances suggested she'd actually hiked it up to her waist, under the blanket. I felt the muscles in her thighs tense and relax a few times, but there was no rhythm ... more she was just settling into a position. She slumped back further, and gazed absently at the screen. I nearly jumped out of my kimono (or, at least part of me did) when Lissa wrapped her left hand casually over my ankle, and I saw that the right was neatly tucked under the blanket, lapward.

None of us were going to be able to say what movie it was we'd watched, come morning. I was certain of that much.

I began to contemplate doing something truly audacious ... I had the cover of the blanket, too, after all. I let a hand slip beneath the blanket, and gradually pulled the kimono open at the waist, until Mr Happy boinged free. The blanket was poofy, but I decided I needed a little more cover, so at the risk of calling attention to myself, I brought the right leg (the one that Lissa hadn't wrapped her hand over) back and folded it up slightly, and tucked the toes under her warm calf. Lissa looked over at me inquisitively. "Comfy?"

"I'm fine," I said.

She made a gentle stroking motion on my ankle. She was enjoying our secret, I thought. A little affair, almost, while this bit of knowledge existed between us that no one else knew. I saw her bite her lower lip, and felt a more rhythmic tighten-release-tighten begin in the thigh under my ankle. She knew that I knew, and that was probably adding yet another layer to the excitement.

At the same moment, Denise gripped my shoulder a little tighter, and the pressure of her knee in my ribs increased, just slightly.

I allowed my own fingertip to trace the length of my turgid unit, base to glans-edge. And down again. I took a long, deep breath, and it was ragged, but I kept trying hard to reveal nothing. I began to feel incredibly hot. Lissa's legs at my feet, and Denise's knee and hip at my side, felt much hotter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.