Wow Thanks - Cover

Wow Thanks

Copyright© 2009 by autoeroticrobot

Chapter 5: More Togetherness

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: More Togetherness - [FAIR WARNING: this is ALL tease... that's my thing. If that's not your thing, don't read it. Sorry. Thanks.] How it came to pass that life imitated art, where "art" was in the form of a dirty story posted online, and where Jason, his sister and niece did a whole lot of imitating. (MFf, exhib, voy, inc, mast, cons, no actual sex). Jason discovers that his sister is a fan of his erotic fiction. He can't help but look into this. Consequences ensue.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

So later, in the evening, I logged on to check my email and saw nothing, but seeing Denise's yahoo screen name was online, I logged on myself. Before I could even send an IM, I got a message, "Hey Finn, this is Lissa." She explained that her mom was doing some chores, that they had just gotten back and Lissa had sat down to write up their experiences. "But now I can just tell you direct," she typed out, excitedly.

After their morning of preparation, they had gone to a movie. "Mom's idea -- it was perfect," she continued. This was where Lissa was to do her task -- Denise would do hers later. The didn't sit together, but "a few seats apart". Two teenage guys positioned themselves only one seat removed on Lissa's other side. They looked like "total dorks" as Lissa put it, but she was committed.

So once the movie started, she slipped her hand into her loose fitting waistband and began to "do it." It was only a matter of minutes before she felt the build up, she said, and explained it was because of the long preparation, probably. They'd agreed on a "signal" that Lissa could give when she started cumming, so her mom would know it was happening and could look over ... Lissa was to make a slurping noise with her soda, as if by accident.

"The problem," she added, however, "was that with those two guys like right beside me they might look over at the noise too." But she explained she found herself more turned on than she expected by the idea the boys would realize what was going on, so she did it anyway. She held her soda straw to her lips as her hand worked below, and as the moment arrived she slurped, louder than intended, shut her eyes and kind of leaned over.

"I'm normally pretty quiet anyway, so I didn't like moan or grunt or anything, but I totally saw stars and lost track of where I was." Denise told her after that when she had looked over at the sound of the slurp, her eyes actually met those of the boy on Lissa's other side and saw him looking quite intently at Lissa. She told her daughter that she doubted he knew she was cumming, as it wasn't too obvious or anything, but he probably concluded she was acting kind of strange. "The worst part," Lissa concluded, "was that I think I made like a big wet spot on the butt of my sweatpants, but fortunately I had a pretty long coat I could wear over it on my way out of the theater."

She went on to describe her mom's public orgasm. Denise had wanted to be a little more daring. So, after the movie, the two of them went out for an early dinner at a nearby pizza joint that they both liked. They sat in a booth, and there were people on both sides of them and also at a booth facing them. Once they'd gotten their food and were eating, Denise began to do herself while Lissa watched.

"I was totally fascinated," she said. "I knew my mom was bringing herself off right across from me, while all these people were around, couples, families with kids, tons of people." Right as her mom was cumming, Lissa told how she heard her make a few "grunting noises, very sexy." Lissa said she decided at that moment to be "a little bit mean," and she flagged the passing bus-boy, making him stop at their table. Her mom's face was scrunched up in ecstasy, and Lissa said, "can you get us some more water please?" The bus-boy looked a little oddly at Denise and ran off to get a pitcher. By the time he got back, Denise was mostly recovered, and glaring at her daughter, but good naturedly.

"That's pretty incredible," I sent back as Lissa finished her story.

"Mom just got here, you want to chat to her for a sec?"

"Sure," I said. I said hi to Denise and said her daughter had given a very good account of their day's activities.

"She certainly is enjoying herself," Denise wrote back. "And so am I."

She also said she and Lissa had agreed that from now on they would both do new tasks each day, so did I have something for them for tomorrow?

I hadn't developed a really good idea for the next several days -- I'd been putting too much thought into what I would have them doing over Thanksgiving, instead. But I knew I wanted them "charged up," so I already knew wasn't going to let them cum again until at some point when I was actually there. Finally, I said their task for tomorrow was to "masturbate as much as possible," and explained that they each had to touch themselves for at least 5 minutes "for every waking hour of the day."

They didn't have to be obvious about it -- they could use the restroom, cover themselves with a coat, whatever worked, and I told them they could dress comfortably. "The point is to try to keep yourselves on the edge," I urged, and added that there was no cumming allowed, of course.

"We've both gotten pretty good at holding off," Denise sent back, and, with a smiley, added, "Lissa says it's lots of fun and says thank you."

"Something to be thankful for, for thanksgiving," I joked, and got another smiley. "But I really should be thanking you two, for being so much fun," I concluded.

We signed off with me feeling a growing emotional attachment to these two horny internet beings, who just happened to be my sister and niece in real life -- or, at the minimum, my sister living out a very elaborate fantasy.

That night I got home from work late, being busy with wrapping things up so I could take Wednesday and Monday off for the holiday and the trip out to my sister's. There was an email waiting for me and I read it eagerly. "What a roller-coaster day," Denise described. They both had done as I requested. Lissa had had a little incident, where she had daringly decided during "boring 4th period math" to do a little stimulation under the cover of her coat, and she thinks someone figured out what she was doing -- "an obnoxious cheerleader bitch that sits behind me said 'is it good for you?' and I swear she knew what I was doing and that kind of scared me," Lissa wrote, as part of a little description following her mom's note. But they both stuck to it, and were waiting excitedly to know what they would be doing tomorrow and "both of us are horny as hell."

I had been planning the following one for a while, and decided this was a good time for it -- it was a little different. I said that except for their optional 10-minute "morning visit" they would be "cold turkey" today ("In anticipation of the Thanksgiving leftovers," I joked). But that in the evening they each had a special task. They were to spend some time online at alt.sex.stories and they each had to find a story that they really liked.

"The story should have at least one 'shocking' element to it -- something you would be embarrassed to admit turns you on," I explained. I asked each of them to cut and paste the story into an email and send it to me, and provide a "short commentary" about what part she found most exciting, etc. I also added as an extra note that tomorrow evening, because of my own travel plans, I'd be giving them their "holiday tasks" ahead of time and to let me know how many they wanted for the 5 day period.

There were two emails for me when I got home Tuesday night, in the usual pattern, both from Denise's email address, but with one from her and one from Lissa. Each contained a elightful story pasted from thealt.sex.stories archive. Lissa complained in her commentary, "what is this, freaking English class?" but she gamely complied with the task and confessed that it was "really fun surfing all those nasty stories although a lot of them were really gross and scary."

The story Lissa had selected was a story about a "horny boy about my age," as she described it, on Halloween night, going around to do "tricks" on houses that didn't give candy. He ended up witnessing a woman masturbating herself through a window. The story suggests she knows she's being watched, asshe strips and makes herself cum while the guy outside her window ends up shooting his cum onto the glass. Lissa's comment was that what she found most exciting was the idea that the woman in the story was doing it on purpose, teasing the guy and making him jerk off outside her window. "I kept imagining Iwas the girl doing it," she wrote. "I guess that's an embarrassing fantasy -- to want to be watched doing that, by a stranger."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.