Wow Thanks
Chapter 26: Hello?

Copyright© 2009 by autoeroticrobot

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26: Hello? - [FAIR WARNING: this is ALL tease... that's my thing. If that's not your thing, don't read it. Sorry. Thanks.] How it came to pass that life imitated art, where "art" was in the form of a dirty story posted online, and where Jason, his sister and niece did a whole lot of imitating. (MFf, exhib, voy, inc, mast, cons, no actual sex). Jason discovers that his sister is a fan of his erotic fiction. He can't help but look into this. Consequences ensue.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

There I was, staring at my sister's lovely conical areolae and large hard nipples bobbing in front of my face, while she ground her pussy and in a slow lap dance against my thighs and throbbing cock, now completely lacking any kind of inhibition. Meanwhile her neighbor Frank was watching, and her daughter Lissa stared on from the left while Lissa's friend Marie gazed on from the right.

I would have forgiven myself if I'd shot my load right then, but I didn't. Marie began counting down the end of Denise's one minute lap dance, "ten, nine..."

I rolled my eyes, and I could tell Denise was going to have a difficult time stopping, too. The build up for this had been days long, if not weeks, and both of us wanted relief, I'm sure. But it wasn't to happen.

Marie concluded her countdown and, with evident reluctance, Denise stood and returned to her spot on the couch, suddenly appearing slightly embarrassed by the wantonness she'd just displayed. Lissa underscored this by pointing out the slightly sticky-looking residue of her mother's pussy juices on my shaft, where she'd just been riding me, and then Marie, not to be outdone, pointed out the precum that was leaking out of my cockhead.

Both girls giggled, but then Marie pointed out that it was it was OK for me to put my towel back on, although she also added "Denise has to stay naked now, according to that dare." I wrapped my towel around me, but my covering was to be short lived -- it was my turn.

Marie returned to the laptop and pulled up a new item for me -- a dare. She read, "Strip and lay on your back, arms down at your side and feet together. The group now makes a line of something, like whipped cream or syrup, from your neck to your crotch. Now a random person in the group starts at your neck and clean you off, top to bottom, using only their mouth."

"We can use the chocolate sauce," she added.

"Yeah. We should select a person randomly to put it on him. C'mon, lie down, Jason," Lissa contributed. "And get those towels off again," she laughed.

Both girls were clearly quite excited by the trajectory our little game was taking, and although I knew enough about Lissa's character at this point not to be surprised in the least, Marie's enthusiastic participation was more shocking -- her earlier reticence had almost completely disappeared.

I lay on my back, naked, on the floor, my throbbing erection prominent and uninterested in subtlety. Marie ran the random number generator on the website and announced that she herself would be putting the chocolate on, then they would run it again to see who would be licking it off.

"What if it's Frank," asked Lissa, giggling.

Marie grinned, and looked at Frank, who just shrugged -- he'd been relegated to a spectator role for the last few minutes but he was still evidently OK with the proceedings, if not entirely believing them.

"We'll see," Lissa said, and gestured for her friend to apply the line of chocolate sauce to me.

Marie knelt beside me and with no hesitation dipped a finger into the jar and spread a line from under my chin to the middle of my chest.

"Make it thicker," encouraged Lissa.

So Marie dipped her finger again, and applied another line. Then a few more times, and she worked the line to below my navel. I could see her look of concentration, as she brought the line short of where the head of my dick hovered over my lower abdomen, but then she paused. Marie turned to her friend, and it occurred to me that the rest of us -- Frank, Denise and I -- had become almost mannequins in the two girls' game.

"It says 'crotch' -- should I put it onto his, uh... ?" she asked, but not finished the question with the required vocabulary word, in any of its potential variants.

Lissa nevertheless understood perfectly. "I think 'crotch' means down to between his legs. So, if there's, like, an obstacle, I guess you have to um, go over it, huh?" She giggled again.

Marie grinned and resumed her striping. She didn't really put it down into my nest of pubic curls, but she carefully applied a line down the length of my cock, from head to base, and then onto my scrotum and down to where the flexible flesh met the smooth bit leading to my anus. Clearly, she was exploiting the opportunity to get in a good feel and examine the anatomy carefully.

"It kind of shakes," she uttered in a low voice, to no one in particular.

"What do you mean?" asked Lissa.

"Like ... like when you read in a story, and they say it throbs. I understand now."

Lissa gave her friend a look of envy, as if she wished their places were switched.

Marie saw this, and so suggested, "why don't you see who's going to be licking this off."

Lissa ran the randomizer on the website, and very quickly said, "oh my god."

"What?" asked Marie and Denise in unison, thinking something was wrong.

"Uh, no, it's just that, it came up a one -- that's me, if you count clockwise like regular."

Marie laughed, "Are you just lying cus' you wanna?" She crawled over and peeked at the computer's screen. "Ha ... really a one. Cool. I'll put an extra glob right here, then." With that, she deposited an additional dollop of chocolate sauce on the head of my dick, almost completely covering it.

Lissa came over to my side where I lay on the floor and gazed down at her best friend's handiwork. She shook her head, not as if refusing, but as if she couldn't believe her situation. None of us could.

Denise had been surprisingly quiet, but seeing this gesture of her daughter's she asked, worriedly, "you don't have to do this, hun, if you're not OK with it."

Lissa looked up and her look of concern changed back to her characteristic wide, wry grin. "Oh, it's cool. I really just can't believe this is happening."

And with that, without any more words or hesitation, she bent down and began to lick the chocolate from my throat.

"At least it tastes good," she muttered, using one hand to keep her hair from getting into the sticky mess.

Marie watched raptly as, over the next two minutes, Lissa worked her way down to my navel. "It tastes kinda funny down here in the navel," she complained.

But she kept on, and daintily she held my shaft with forefinger and thumb, at its narrowest spot right below the glans, to lick the stripe on my abdomen that Marie had placed below it. And soon enough she was confronted with the fact that she could wait no longer.

She paused and looked around at the group, quizzically.

"Go for it," Marie encouraged her.

So finally she bent down and began to lick the chocolate from my shaft, and, much to my surprise, she briefly took the head into her mouth completely and ran the tip of her tongue through the groove of the tip and base of the glans.

I couldn't help but moan slightly, with a sharp intake of breath -- it was so exquisite.

Lissa lifted her head and met my eyes, a little bit of chocolate smeared on her upper lip. "Sorry," she said, softly.

"Oh god, don't be sorry, Lissa," I said.

"You're not hurting him, hun," Denise said gently. Then, with perversity, she added, "You're more likely to end up with a facefull semen. But be careful not use your teeth."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.