Wow Thanks
Chapter 22: Slouching Towards Debauchery

Copyright© 2009 by autoeroticrobot

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: Slouching Towards Debauchery - [FAIR WARNING: this is ALL tease... that's my thing. If that's not your thing, don't read it. Sorry. Thanks.] How it came to pass that life imitated art, where "art" was in the form of a dirty story posted online, and where Jason, his sister and niece did a whole lot of imitating. (MFf, exhib, voy, inc, mast, cons, no actual sex). Jason discovers that his sister is a fan of his erotic fiction. He can't help but look into this. Consequences ensue.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   First   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Lissa resumed her spot and immediately Marie announced that she had received a dare: "Blindfold the victim. Between the remaining players, assign a number to each player after getting the victim to choose a number. That person will make out with the victim for at least 30 seconds, in whatever way they see fit. After the kiss is over, the kisser returns to their spot in the group and the blindfold is removed. If the victim guesses correctly on their first turn who kissed them it is the end of their turn. However, if they guess incorrectly, they must strip to their underwear for one turn."

"Wow, it's so complicated," said Marie, as a postscript.

"We don't have a blindfold," objected Lissa.

Much to my surprise, Denise volunteered, "I'll run and get a bandanna." She raced from the room, and Frank gazed after her with a hint of puzzlement in his eyes. Perhaps for the first time he was guessing that there might have been some previous agreement as to the progression of the afternoon's events, and that it wasn't as spontaneous as it superficially appeared.

In any event, when Denise returned, Lissa said she wasn't sure, and seemed genuinely uncomfortable. Denise quickly backed down and everyone immediately assented that Marie should pull up a different dare for her.

"But it has to be a dare," I insisted, peevishly, having been the only person so far to have been required to do one.

So Marie read the next dare, "Take two normal size bath towels. You must remove all clothing and fashion yourself something to wear from the towels. Once the outfit is complete, you may NOT touch it with your hands. Remain like this for 3 rounds."

"Oh, I can do that, easy," said Lissa. And without further comment she ran off to the bathroom and returned in under two minutes draped in a single towel just as she had been the other morning, with another over her shoulders like a cape.

"I'm almost more dressed than I was a minute ago," she laughed. "Except for the lack of underwear," she needlessly but luridly pointed out, being the incorrigible tease I now knew her to be. She tossed her dress and panties onto the clothing pile she'd allocated earlier.

I did notice, however, that now, rather than return to her cross-legged position on the floor, she opted to kneel at the coffee table beside her friend, ensuring the nothing was visible "up skirt" so to speak. Definitely she was willing to play along with the fairly slow pace we'd all settled into, I suspect mostly because of Frank's presence -- but it was not unwelcome to any of us, for all that.

It was Marie's turn, and she got a truth. "How far have your 'intimate adventures' progressed with another person?"

Her shyness reasserted itself, and it took some coaxing from Lissa to get her to answer. Finally she admitted she'd only once kissed a guy, and nothing more. Lissa reassured her, by volunteering, "you know it's the same with me, Marie. Don't be embarrassed." She smiled encouragingly at her best friend.

I could see Frank wanted to try to say something reassuring, but I think he got second thoughts, worrying that anything he said might be interpreted wrongly in the context. Finally, he simply said, cheerfully, "OK, Whatcha got for me, Marie?"

Marie resumed her moderator role, showing some relief, and pulled up a truth for him. "You have all suddenly been taken hostage. The only way you will survive is if you perform oral on anyone of the same sex in the room. Who would it be, and why?"

"Eww," said Lissa.

"Ha," he laughed, and looked at me pointedly, and shrugged. "It would have to be Jason -- he's only other person of the same sex in the room."

"I guess that makes it easy," joked Denise.

"Let's just hope that no hostage-taking happens," he replied. But there was a twinkle in his eyes, and it was interesting to me the way he pointedly was objecting only to the forced/violent part of the hypothetical. Very interesting. It was another vote in favor of his evident open-mindedness, I figured.

I should point out here that for my part, I'm not really into same-sex activity, though I'd experimented a few times in my youth. But if I was going to have a man suck my cock, I could hardly think of a hotter situation than in a room with my sister and two fourteen-year-old girls. And, as I've already commented, he wasn't bad looking, for that matter. I found myself getting weirdly turned on by the visuals I was generating for myself, suddenly.

The game went on. For Denise, Marie summoned a dare: "Select a random member of the opposite sex to sit on you, or you on them, and kiss while you straddle each other. Kiss passionately for 15 seconds."

The only two choices were me or Frank, but Marie and Lissa made an elaborate production of using the random number generator on the website to indicate that Frank was to be Denise's "victim."

Denise looked hesitant for only a second. "Well, it IS a dare," she sighed, as if reluctantly. But I think Frank was amazed with how quickly she moved over and straddled him almost immediately, and delivered a quite respectable kiss to his lips.

"Wow," was all he could say as the girls finished counting down 15 seconds and Denise just as quickly returned to her spot on the other end of the couch.

Denise smirked, a little self-satisfied, while Lissa said something like, "yay, mom." It was like being suddenly immersed in a teenage slumber party. Except for the "mom" part. And the Frank part. And the me part. But otherwise, yeah, just like it.

Then it was my turn. Marie read a dare for me, "Choose the youngest member of the opposite sex. The group must blindfold both of you. Now take off each other's clothes and make out at least 2 minutes in front of the group. Stay nude and blindfolded 1 round."

"I think that's a little extreme," she concluded. Everyone quickly agreed. "Another dare?"

"Naw," said Lissa. "Let's just make it without the stripping, or something."

"Uh, wait a minute ... who's youngest, here?" Marie asked, with sudden alarm. It turned out she was, by about a month.

"No way," she protested, and folded her arms.

"You don't want to make out with Jason?" Lissa teased her friend.

"Uh..." Marie clearly was embarrassed. But something compelled her not to lie outright. "I don't know," she finally admitted.

"Well, try it," Lissa taunted. "How about for less time?"

"Hey, who said these dares could be negotiated?" Marie complained.

"Isn't this my dare?" I interrupted, and both girls looked over at me as I were the man from Mars.

"So you're saying you want to do it or not? Make out with Marie?" Lissa asked me, businesslike.

"Uh, no comment," I finally said, diplomatically, exchanging a glance of resignation with my sister.

"So since the dare says it has to be with the 'youngest person of the opposite sex' and since you refuse to decide, it's really up to her, right?"

"Are you planning to be a lawyer?" asked Frank, with a laugh.

Lissa just grinned and stuck out her tongue. But then turned back to her friend. "How about for 30 seconds, no blindfold, no stripping?"

Marie looked uncertain.

"Aw, c'mon," her friend pleaded. "I would do it."

"Then do it," Marie said, her annoyance emerging in her voice. The argument seemed to be getting overly serious.

"Hey, girls," cautioned Denise. "Maybe we need to end the game?"

This brought looks of dismay and alarm to both faces, and almost instantaneously Lissa shook her head, while Marie announced, "OK, OK, I'll do it."

With that, she stood up and met my eyes boldly. I sighed, accepting the dare -- it was hardly distasteful. Marie was a gorgeous young woman, a bit taller than Lissa, with a classic blonde's face, the faintest sprinkling of freckles and deep blue eyes. Still a bit gawky in limb, boyish hips, but with fine, long-fingered hands.

I stood and kissed the girl as gently as I could imagine, not holding her at all, just resting my hands on her upper arms very lightly. She was very shy, but clearly eager, and suddenly the kiss became "real," her tongue probing my lips cautiously as Lissa called 10 seconds left. I responded with minimal aggression but in kind, letting my tongue meet hers and find her lips beyond, ever so briefly, before the other girl called time.

"Whoa," Marie said, quietly, returning to her spot.

"How was it?" Lissa asked, insistently.

Marie just shook her head. "It wasn't your dare," she finally teased her friend. "Find out for yourself."

Lissa sat back on her heels, disappointed in Marie's reticence, and said, "OK, my turn."

"Well, you got a dare too," Marie said, pleasantly, confidently. Weird how a single kiss can change the demeanor of a girl, I thought.

"Which is?" asked Lissa.

Marie read, "Choose the oldest member of the opposite sex and make out with them for 30 seconds while the group watches."

"Hmm, looks like you get to find out what you were hoping for," Marie added, teasingly.

"No way, that's not really the dare," Lissa protested. "It's too much like that last one. You're making it up, I bet."

Lissa peered at the screen of the laptop, and saw that in fact, her friend wasn't making it up. She sighed.

Then she looked toward Frank, as if seeking his approval. He, of course, glanced toward Denise. She just mouthed, silently, "be nice."

As the two moved together I reflected on the odd paradoxes of Lissa's current situation. In some respects she'd definitely shed her innocence over the last several weeks, yet despite that, this was to be her first kiss in the whole period. If only Frank knew that only a few days ago, in that same towel getup she wore at that moment, she'd been eagerly masturbating across the table from her uncle Jason, with her mother's approval -- old Frank would have been less tentative, I daresay.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.