Alterist - Cover

Alterist

Copyright© 2009 by Old Fart

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - It was simple - a week in the wilderness, travel from one place to another. And then all hell broke loose. #1 in The Cave in the Wilderness.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Rough  

I woke up early again but it was different this time. I had my usual morning wood but it wasn't buried in Bev's butt. There was something suckling on it like a baby on a milk filled tit. I lay back and enjoyed the sensations, then I felt the bed shift on my right and something soft was lapping at my balls. I relaxed and let it happen; I felt the tingles and Vicky said, "They're tightening up," and I started pushing. Bev grabbed onto the exposed part of my cock and moved her whole head up and down with me, sucking and licking as I held her head and I started coming in her mouth. It was less than a mouthful because my cock was taking up some space and she didn't swallow until I was completely drained. She didn't lose any and she seemed mighty proud of herself when she moved back above the covers.

I pulled her to me to kiss her and she resisted, covering her mouth. I moved her hand out of the way and kissed her despite her protests. When I continued and didn't complain, she joined in. When we were finished, I rolled over and kissed Vicky. Unlike her cohort, she was enthusiastic from the start.

"How's your butt?" I asked Bev.

"It's fine."

Now, I may be clueless about most things but I'm not stupid. When a female says something is fine, it can mean one of two things. Either it really is fine or it's bothering her and she's pretty sure she'll get past whatever it is without dying and she doesn't want you making a big fuss out of it. She knows you'll want to fix it when the only thing she's interested in is discussing it. The problem is, if it's the second one and you buy it and then things get a little worse with whatever it is, you're insensitive all of a sudden. Of course, at that point, she's more likely to snap at you for no reason than to tell you how she feels, much less what the real problem is.

I rolled her over and checked for myself.

There was no redness, so that was good. I put my cheek on it and slid it around. Still smooth. I kissed it and it gave a little so there was still good elasticity. Holding it open with both hands, I licked from low to high, feeling the change in texture and the slight give as my tongue brushed across the crinkled hole. Her intake of breath and the way her whole body tensed when I passed it proved that her reflexes were not impaired.

I moved her legs apart and a whole new area came to view. Being fairly certain there was no permanent damage from last night in the area I'd just checked, I started to explore it.

Gently brushing a finger along the newly exposed area elicited a squeak from the opposite end. Repetition of the action brought about two things. First, there was seeming confusion as the area withdrew from my finger at one point, only to seemingly seek it out at another. It also created what I can only describe as a 'blossoming effect.' The area seemed to get fuller, and then, like a single cell, split. The two halves grew larger and took on color, not unlike coral. There was an enticing odor as the whole area wept or leaked.

This odor was compelling. I moved my body down the bed, partially on the floor, and rolled her over onto her back, making sure her legs were apart, granting me access.

I leaned closer and smelled from this side which prompted me to explore the area with my tongue. The taste was even more enticing than the odor. Repeated licking accelerated the blossoming and the whole area seemed to open up. An area towards the bottom seemed to draw me, though access seemed to be limited due to a flap of skin with just a small hole in it. After more licking, I came across something at the other end, a little nub. Attention to that caused more reaction than anything so far, including a couple of hands tugging at my hair and then an attempt to crush my head with her thighs.

I got surprisingly similar reactions when I repeated the last part of the experiment with my sister.


It was close to nine when we got to the kitchen. Mom and Dad were sat at the table, drinking their after-breakfast coffee. Both seemed in good humor when they saw us, big smiles on their faces. Dad mentioned something about noises and thin walls.

Mom had made plenty of hashbrowns and the girls warmed them up while cooking eggs and bacon. I poured ketchup and a little Tabasco sauce on mine and mixed it all together. Mmmm!

Mom gave me a newspaper and said, "Well, you're famous, Val."

The girls plastered themselves to my sides as I opened it up.

The Gazette isn't one of those large newspapers they have in New York or Washington, DC. The only politics that gets mentioned is when we have elections for mayor or the school board. If someone's cow shows up missing, the story's more likely than not to make the front page. The whole thing's 8 pages, one of which is reserved for the feed and tack store's ad.

There were four stories on the front page of this edition. "Local Man Shows Up After Being Lost For Over Three Months" was splayed across the top of the page. There were pictures of me in my sheepskin and boots, holding onto the ram's head. Another showed my arm around Bev as Mr. Perkins handed me the keys of my new truck. That one was a little phony because we'd posed for it after he gave me the keys and I backed it off the trailer. That much deception I could live with.

There was a story warning everyone that Easter vacation was coming to an end and that school started the following Monday and another one telling how local ranchers were glad Spring was coming early this year and talked about all the new stock that had been born. There was also a short article about troopers finding a hysterical woman on the side of the highway who swore that her cell phone and seat belts had turned into snakes. She had been admitted to a hospital for observation.

Mom pointed out that the woman was found not too long after I disappeared yesterday. Everyone remarked what a coincidence it was that such a strange thing should happen when I was pissed off and out by myself for a ride.

I just said it was just more proof that cell phones could be dangerous.

Our phone started ringing around 9:30. When Vicky told me it was for me, Mom asked her who it was. It was someone from Channel 52, wanting to set up an interview. Mom told Vicky to take a message.

I'm glad she did. We got seven more requests over the next hour. One of them was even from Salt Lake City. I had no idea what to do and Dad suggested I call Mr. Perkins and let him know what was going on and what my concerns were.

I called Perkins. He was in a good mood. Evidently, response to the article had been good and he'd had inquiries about the next training sessions. He was ecstatic about the number of TV stations that wanted to talk to me until I told him I was not interested in spending the rest of my shortened Easter vacation in front of a camera and an assortment of news bimbos. I stressed the word 'shortened' and I think he got it. He had me put Vicky on the phone and she gave him all the numbers of the people who had called. He asked if I was going to be around and I gave him until noon, after that I said, I wasn't guaranteeing anything.

He was as good as his word and was back with me by 11:20. He had talked to the people involved and had gotten an agreement that I would be interviewed by one newscaster and they would share the film. That meant one interview. They could do it at my house at 12:30 if that was OK with me.

I asked who was going to do the interview and he said Monica Belmont.

"She's a little, uh, forceful, don't you think?"

"She'll be fine. Plus she'll add credibility to the interview."

"OK. I'll be here."

Monica Belmont wasn't on every night. She did special reports, Criminal Watch or some such thing. She routed out the bad guys and cornered them in front of the camera. I have no idea how she managed to do it. You'd think they would be smart enough to avoid her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.