Alterist - Cover

Alterist

Copyright© 2009 by Old Fart

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It was simple - a week in the wilderness, travel from one place to another. And then all hell broke loose. #1 in The Cave in the Wilderness.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Rough  

I woke up a couple of hours before dawn. This could become a habit, I thought to myself. I noticed that I was still able to see in the dark. Something like a cat's enhanced night vision, I guess, and it looked like it was here to stay.

I shouldn't have to describe my position. I'm sure that any 17 year old male who'd slept the night with an unfamiliar female would wake up in this position. My right hand was exactly where Bev had placed it. One or both of us had squirmed back and forth and my piss hard-on was wrapped up like a hot dog in a bun. Oh, but what buns. I was home.

I also had a little more than that lucky 17 year old male. There was an arm resting on my upper hip and a second female body was plastered to my back.

There's a reason they call it a piss hard-on. I needed to get up and relieve myself and I could think of no way to do so without waking one or both of them. I quietly said, "Excuse me girls," twisted around and sat up. That got moans from both of them.

I knew what Moses must have felt like when he got to the far shore of the Red Sea when I got out of bed and the two of them flowed together. They wrapped themselves around each other and I couldn't have fit a toothpick between them.

The "hard-on" part was a bit more extensive than normal. I finally gave up after standing over the toilet for five minutes and jumped in the shower.

I'd finally softened enough to empty the tanks (which had been really full) and was washing my hair when I heard the shower door open. I felt a kiss on my shoulder, then a couple of soapy hands reached around me and started rubbing my chest. A couple of pointed nipples dug into my back as this was happening. I enjoyed it as the hands worked down my body until they had my manhood. It's a good thing I pissed before she came in the shower because there was no way I was going to get anything yellow out of it now.

I heard the door open again and a few seconds later there was a new pair of hands working on the body behind me. As it became soapy and the hands moved lower, it mashed against me and redistributed the soap. The combination of the bullet-sharp nipples and the smooth soap made for an unusual tactile sensation.

"God, this feels bitchen," I heard from behind me. Like I said.

I felt the soapy hands behind me rubbing on my ass, then my cheeks were forced apart and the inside was thoroughly cleaned. When a finger was shoved up inside, I couldn't hold off any longer and my cock shot its load all over the front of the shower.

The three of us finished washing each other. I got to shampoo two beautiful women. If you've never washed a woman's hair and treated it as a privilege, not a chore, you have something miraculous in store. Like a massage, it will get her purring in your hands like nothing else. And from my viewpoint, there's nothing like running my fingers through a soapy head of hair.

The three of us dried each other off. One of them had thought ahead and brought in three oversize, fluffy towels. Talk about luxury.

Both girls looked happier than a dog who's just discovered he could reach his own prick when I had to go and spoil the whole thing.

"So, Vick," I said, "What's up with you coming into my bed and now the shower?"

The smile was instantly gone like she'd been slapped.

Bev took one look at her and spun around. She jabbed two fingers into my chest, pushing me back a step. She continued jabbing me and pushing me further back, emphasizing each third word or so.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Jesus, Val, you can be such an asshole. Did you ever stop to think I might not be the only one who thinks you're a hero? For Christ's sake, you've been missing for over three months, the only one who knows anything is my brother and he thinks you're probably dead and then you show up all of a sudden. How can you say something like that to her?"

I looked over Bev's shoulder and I felt like shit. There was my little sister, looking like a little girl who'd been abandoned in the rain. Tears were streaming down her face and her unkempt, still wet hair added to the picture.

I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her. She lifted hers tentatively and raised them up to my side. "I'm sorry, Vick. I wasn't thinking. Some stuff happened in there and I went through a bunch of changes but I guess I'm still the clueless dork I've always been."

It must have been the right thing to say because she wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. She then stood up on her toes and kissed me. Not a little sisterly kiss, either. She practically did everything you can do with a kiss without sticking her tongue down my throat. To say it changed my viewpoint about my kid sister is to put it mildly.

After what seemed like a couple of minutes, Bev snapped her towel at my butt and said, "Come on, you two. Get a room."

The girls went into Vicky's room, which makes sense because that's where all of Bev's clothes were.

I got some briefs out of my dresser and put them on. They felt a little tight. I took them out and found the stuff I'd bought at the truck stop. There were two pair left in the three pack I bought and I put one on. Much better. I noticed they were a 36 and the stuff in my drawer was all 34s.

The jeans in my closet were no better. I couldn't button them and when I looked down, I noticed the legs ended a couple of inches above my ankles. The same thing happened when I put on my favorite shirt. Tight across the shoulders, sleeves too short, trying to button it up felt like I had a beer gut.

I gave up and put on the new stuff I'd gotten yesterday.

The worst of all was my boots. I had a pair I'd gotten for Christmas that must have set my folks back over five hundred bucks. I couldn't even get my feet into them. Thank God I hadn't worn them yet. I should be able to swap them out for a pair that would fit.

I put on my new lambswool slippers / boots / moccasins. Whatever.

While I was struggling with clothes, I did a lot of thinking. I'd thought a lot yesterday while walking from the cave to the truck stop but now I had some new data to add to the mix.

By the time I got to the truck stop, I was pretty sure that if I thought of something that would help me survive, it would happen. Finding the cave in the first place, having the bighorn show up, lightning striking and lighting the firewood. They were all solutions to things I'd thought about, even if it was just a passing thought.

But it wasn't just survival. I thought about how Karen would kiss and the next thing I knew she was sucking my face like we'd been going out forever.

Last night I'd decided that Bev was going to sleep in my bed. On the surface, it looked like that had caused exactly what I decided to come about. But, there was a lot of stuff beneath the surface that I hadn't been aware of. Partly because I was a typical clueless male and had evidently been missing signs since that incident with the tire but also because I'd been gone for the last three months.

For all I knew, Bev could have gotten so scared when everyone thought I was dead that she let it be known that she didn't care what anybody thought, if I ever came out of that forest she was moving in with me. That sounds so like the Bev I'd just become aware of. I remembered the way Mom laughed when I asked her if she could bring Bev when she came to get me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.