Looking Through the Lens
Chapter 12: Your Time is Gonna Come

Copyright© 2006 to Ryan Sylander

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: Your Time is Gonna Come - A summer vacation at the beach changes Matt’s life. His first relationship with a local girl is accompanied by a growing closeness with his oversexed sister. Secrets start interfering with his summer affair, even as he’s haunted by the face of a nameless girl he meets on the fishing pier. Despite his sister’s support, he finds that having a long-distance girlfriend isn’t easy. Through the influence of the women in his life, Matt begins to understand what it means to love someone.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   School   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Caution   Slow  

“Matt, look,” Lara said, drawing my attention out of the window. As I glanced outside, I heard her let out a little growl and almost found myself doing the same. Julie had arrived for lunch, and she looked positively irresistible. She sported a tight black top that enhanced her pert bust and a denim skirt that was dangerously short. Her hair, clipped back at one temple, framed her beautiful face perfectly. The combination was stunning. If I’d seen this girl walking through my school, I would have dreamed of her for weeks. And here she was, coming to have lunch with me. And maybe more... The thought made me shiver.

The two girls’ greeting seemed as friendly and natural as ever. I knew I was the only one who understood the slightly hard glint in Lara’s eyes as we sat down to eat, though.

After the meal, my aunt and my parents went out to a movie for the afternoon. Hans was teaching tennis lessons, but Beth had let us know that he would be returning home any moment now. Perhaps the adults were expecting Lara to act as a temporary chaperone for Julie and me during the the short gap between adult eyes, but she left for James’s house immediately after the car disappeared around the first bend.

Julie and I found ourselves alone on the porch couch. We had a little time until we’d have to find somewhere else to hang out. I’d promised her that we would talk after lunch, and now she was waiting expectantly, since the time was suddenly upon us.

I wasn’t in the mood to have a serious conversation, though. All I could think of was her lips wrapped around my penis the night before. That, and trying not to outright gawk at her tanned legs crossed so nicely beside me, smooth skin that was hardly concealed by that sexy little skirt. The act of sitting on the couch had cause the denim to rise even further, a situation she’d made no effort to fix. The little triangle of darkness formed by the hemline and her thighs was dangerously close to revealing what the skirt was supposed to be hiding.

“That was a good time last night,” I started out distractedly, trying desperately to find the words I’d rehearsed. Bad skirt... !

“Yeah, it was,” she giggled. “I hope you aren’t mad.”

“Huh? Mad at what?”

“At me. For pressuring you.”

“You mean in the bedroom?”

“Yeah.”

“No, I’m not mad,” I said slowly.

“It seemed like you weren’t sure about the whole thing.”

“Well, I didn’t want you to do something out of guilt. I didn’t want to jump into that.”

She raised a suggestive brow at me. “But you did.”

“Well, you made it hard to resist,” I admitted.

“Sorry,” she said, cracking a slight smile.

“Don’t be, that was ... incredible!” I suddenly gushed, as the visions returned. “I’d be lying if I said I didn’t like it.”

“Well, thanks, but I feel a little bad for teasing you like that.” Julie fiddled with the hem of her skirt as she recrossed her legs toward me, giving me a glimpse of her black panties.

“As long as you didn’t do it for the, uh ... wrong reasons,” I murmured. I fought to avert my eyes again even though Julie didn’t seem to mind my wandering glance.

“No, it was a thank you.”

“All right, thank ... you, too, then,” I mumbled awkwardly.

There was a moment of silence. The phone rang, making us jump. We listened as the answering machine engaged.

“Hello, anyone there?” Hans’s voice crackled over the speaker. “Hello?”

I hurried into the kitchen and picked up the receiver. “Hey, Hans.”

“Hey, man, just checking in. Finished my lesson a few minutes ago. How’s it going there?”

“Fine. Aunt Beth and my folks went to a movie.”

“Do you know what they went to see?”

“I don’t know, sorry.”

“Did Lara go too?”

“No, she just went out to hang with James. They’ll be back real soon, though. Julie and I were just about to, uh, go down to the beach.”

There was a brief pause before he spoke again. “Well, I have a few more lessons that came up. I should be home in an hour or two. I’ll be back before the ladies, all right?”

“Okay.”

“Cool. Talk to you later!”

He sounded a bit funny, I thought. Suddenly it occurred to me that I had the house to myself. And that meant I had Julie to myself. Hans had to have realized all this. But would he really let me and Julie be alone?

Hans can be pretty damn cool, I decided. I was willing to bet that he didn’t have any more lessons that afternoon. I stood by the phone for a moment, my thoughts racing. Finally I went back out to the porch and sat next to Julie again. God, she looks good... My heart was pounding, for some reason.

“What did he want?”

“Um, he said he had some more lessons come up this afternoon. He’s going to be out for at least another hour.”

Julie just glanced at me, her mood visibly changing upon hearing this information. Her large brown eyes narrowed ever so slightly and her lips curved into a breathy smile. I could tell what she was thinking. Alone in the house. The perfect opportunity to talk.

Talk ... Or something...

She leaned close and kissed me. I let her press her tongue between my lips and caress the inside of my mouth. When she pulled away, I could see that certain desire in her eyes. I flashed back to those summer days last year when she’d looked at me the same way, although this time there was decidedly more confidence in the mix. I vaguely noticed that she was kicking off her sandals.

“So if Hans is teaching,” she murmured, trailing a finger down my chest, “and your aunt and moms are at a movie, and Lara and James are getting hot over at his place, what do you think we should do? Since we’re ... all alone.”

I swallowed hard. “I ... don’t know.”

“You said you had something to tell me?”

“I don’t—” I started to repeat, but her tongue silenced me.

“Do you want to do what we did last night?” she whispered against my lips.

Fuck yeah, I did! But what about our talk, a voice wondered. Then again, we were already back together, basically. We could have our discussion later. We’d have all evening to talk. All vacation to talk. All year to talk. Finding talking time was easy, but it wasn’t every day you had an hour alone in a house with a beautiful girl. Especially one with that mood in her eyes, wearing such a hot outfit, looking so attractive. It would be a preposterous shame to waste the opportunity, really.

“I’d really like that,” I finally replied. Before she could reach for me, I leaned in and kissed her hard. “But, let me return the favor first?”

“Return the... ?” Julie pulled back and looked at me with one eye narrowed. “Do you mean...” she asked, pointing to her lap.

“Yeah, I mean that.”

She smiled a little. “You can’t, Matt.”

“Why? I’ve never done it, but I want to try,” I said earnestly.

“No, not today.”

I was slightly offended at her reluctance, seeing as how she and Lara had done this often enough that she should be comfortable with it. “All right, I just thought—”

“No, you just don’t want to do that today, believe me,” she said dramatically. “But ... maybe in a few days?”

“Oh.” I frowned at her for a moment, before finally comprehending her hint. “Oh!” I changed my frown to a grin. “Sorry, I get it now. But when you’re ready, then, you promise you’ll let me?”

She arched a brow at me. “If you really want to.”

“I’d like to try.”

“In a few days I’ll be done.”

I smiled, feeling my erection grow as I saw the twinkle in her eyes. Suddenly I thought of something else that checked my mood slightly. “So does that mean we also can’t... ?” I wondered why I couldn’t say the last two words of my sentence.

Luckily Julie knew what I meant. She scrunched up her face and shook her head. “I don’t know. It’d be really messy.”

I visualized the time I’d fucked Carmen. I wondered if she’d bled from the sex, or perhaps it was her period. From the look of shock on Carmen’s face, though, I was pretty sure I knew the answer to that.

“Yeah, you’re right,” I agreed. I felt some disappointment at having this free time and not being able to fully take advantage of it.

“But, I can still do something to you,” Julie said suggestively as she rubbed a finger across the obvious bulge in my shorts.

That perked me up again. “Like what?” I asked, playing dumb.

She leaned into my ear. “I already told you, silly. What we did last night! But a lot more of it, and even better.”

“Okay!”

“Take off your shorts,” she ordered.

“Right now?”

“Well, yeah! Unless you want to wait for your uncle to get back?”

I stood up and in one motion lowered my clothing to the floor. Sitting again, my erection bobbed in front of me. Julie gazed at it for a while, smiling. I felt a jolt as she ran her hand along the length of my penis. She caressed me gently, bringing me to agonizing hardness. As she continued her soft touches, I strained at her, desperately wanting her to grip me and stroke in earnest. She only continued to tease me.

I ventured a hand to her thighs, caressing their smooth length. Julie’s legs slowly uncrossed in response. I ran my fingers over them repeatedly, finding little bumps welling up to roughen the surface as she became further aroused.

For some time we teased each other. Finally she shifted to kneel on the couch cushion beside me. I eyed her bare legs, disappearing as they did under the denim skirt. Her shirt slid along her torso as she lowered her head toward my middle, revealing the curve of her waist as it flared in from her ribs and out to her hips. It was an intoxicating view.

Suddenly she gripped the base of my shaft as she took me into her warm mouth. She wrapped her tongue and lips tight around me, encasing me as she lowered herself to touch her lips to her fist. She drew back ever so slowly, pulling off with a little pop.

“What did you like best about last night?” she asked.

“Wh—I liked it all,” I gasped. “It was all good!”

“Do you like it when it’s fast or slow?”

Before I could answer, she took me into her mouth again, demonstrating the difference between those two adjectives I’d learned when I was two years old. But I definitely didn’t learn them this way!

First she sucked gently, keeping her grip on me as she sensuously moved her lips up and down. She turned her head a little each time, giving me a slightly different sensation. As she held me deep in her mouth, she pulled a strand of hair back and turned her eyes up at me.

“Mmw?” she asked, raising a brow.

Somehow I knew she’d said ‘slow’, as the ‘el’ had caused her tongue to deliciously graze the head of my cock. Not that understanding this word was a big reach!

“I like that,” I managed to utter with belabored voice.

Then she started stroking me quickly with her fist, keeping her lips enveloped tightly around the crown.

“Oh, god!” I groaned. I glanced at her calves and her hourglass back again and started wondering if maybe the mess wouldn’t be so bad. I wanted so much to make love correctly with her. Not the half-attempts from last year at Becky’s house, or our mediocre farewell fuck. I just wanted to peel that skirt off of her smooth legs and connect deeply with her.

“So which one?” she asked. She’d stopped her ‘fast’ demonstration abruptly, tugging absently on my penis as she gazed up at me.

“Uh, they’re both great,” I said, too lost in pleasure to say anything more profound.

“It’s all wet,” she giggled, eyeing my shaft. It had become very slick with her saliva. With that, she swallowed it again. I ran a hand over her back as she got into a rhythm with her fist and mouth. I knew she would be finishing me soon, no matter what I tried to do to prolong the ecstasy. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her, watching as I disappeared into her mouth, only to slide out again. That mouth, which was emitting little moans of desire now.

As I started climbing the last steep slope before hitting the top, I hissed in pleasure. Julie sensed my impending climax and increased her pressure. I gasped as I felt the first shot boil up in me and shoot through my penis. For an instant I worried that I hadn’t warned Julie in time, but then she was off me, watching the semen arc out onto my stomach. The second blast shot up to my shirt, to which she gave a giggle of surprise. I instinctively pressed myself back into the couch, but the next spurts slowed before dying away.

“Whoa!” I exclaimed. “That was intense!”

“Yeah? You liked it?”

“Oh yeah, I did!”

“You shot out so far,” she said, indicating with her eyes the white blob inches from my chin.

“Yeah, that was a little scary for a second!”

Julie giggled. “Mmm. Let me get a tissue. I don’t think this couch will hide a stain as good as Becky’s did.”

I laughed as she hopped up and went into the kitchen while I tried to keep the mess from sliding off my abs. Julie cleaned me up, removing enough from my shirt so it wouldn’t smear all over me as I took it off.

“Too bad we can’t do it,” she said quietly, “because I really, really want you right now.”

“Me too,” I moaned. I looked at her for a moment. “How bad would it be?”

“I don’t know, but it’s really kind of gross,” she said. She had that grimace on her face again.

“It’s just blood, right?”

“Yeah, but, that’s nasty!”

“All right, we’ll wait,” I said with a touch of dejection. “What do you want to do, now?” I asked, changing the subject before I became too expectant of any more physical pleasure.

“Uh ... We can bike if you want,” she suggested.

“Yeah, that would be fun.” I didn’t really feel like biking, though. I didn’t think Julie did, either. She was eyeing my penis, which was still hard.

“Do you think it would mess anything up?” she asked.

“Biking?”

Julie tittered. “No, silly! Having sex during my thing.”

My penis twitched before I could stop it. “Um, I don’t know.”

She squinted shyly at me. “Do you want to try, or is that too gross?”

For some reason I wasn’t bothered by the idea. Well, I suppose it was my rampant horniness that was getting in the way of any qualms. “No, I’d try it,” I said immediately.

After considering for a moment, Julie stood up. Holy shit... She slowly unbuttoned her skirt, unzipped it, and then started pushing it down around her hips. I watched in breathless fascination as she sensuously wiggled her waist back and forth, gradually working the blue fabric down. Just as the top of her black panties showed, she stopped.

“Oh, we better not,” she abruptly lamented.

I almost choked. “What! Why not?”

“I have a tampon in. I’m probably all dry. That thing just sucks the moisture out of me.”

I searched for words, but I had no idea what to suggest. What did I know about stuff like that?

“I’m sorry, Matt. Getting you all worked up again, and then stopping.” She buttoned her skirt up.

“It’s all right. It probably would’ve been weird anyway,” I admitted. I looked longingly at her legs as they sat beside me again.

“It’ll be over in a few days,” Julie reminded me, as she again stroked me. “Then I want to find somewhere to take you and just have sex, all day long.” She let those last three words come out of her mouth a little slower than necessary.

I just watched her. I’m sure my tongue was hanging out of my mouth.

“Julie—”

The rest of my words never made it out. They were cut off by a groan as Julie sucked me in again. All unnecessary thoughts went away as I watched her hair clip bobbing up and down. It’s going to be a great vacation, I thought, throwing my head back on the cushion to get lost in the long trip to a second orgasm.


“Do you like giving blowjobs?”

Lara sniggered at my unexpected question. She wiggled a big toe into the sand. “So I take it you were alone with Julie for a while after I left, huh?”

“Maybe,” I evaded.

“And?” she prodded.

I watched the waves for a moment, before turning in my beach chair to face her. “Well, that’s why I was asking you about blowjobs. If you like giving them.”

“Yeah, they’re all right. Although I’d rather screw. Or be licked. It’s better for me. Not to be selfish or anything, but...”

“Well, Julie was into it. Like really into it. She seemed really turned on as she was doing it. Moaning and stuff.”

“Cool. Did she orgasm?”

I looked at her funny. “I don’t know. What does she do when she does?”

“Her breathing changes and she tenses up. You should know,” she said cryptically.

“I should? Why?”

“She said she had one with you at Becky’s,” Lara said simply.

“Really?” I wondered how I’d missed it. “We didn’t even really have real sex there.”

“I don’t know, maybe when you fingered her or something.”

“No, never did that either. When was it?”

Lara laughed. “Sorry, Matt, I wasn’t there! Can’t help you out.”

I sat for a while in silence, digesting this information.

“You should pay more attention to your women,” she chided. “See, if you kept that notebook I suggested the other night...”

I laughed. “Funny. Well, she was really excited by doing it. The third time she was—”

“Third time?” Lara interjected. “How long was Hans gone?”

“I don’t know. An hour, maybe more. I was kind of too busy to look at the clock!”

“You lucky fuck! Three times in an hour?”

“Yeah, what’s wrong with that?”

“James has never done that!” Lara exclaimed, sounding disappointed.

“Have you tried?”

“No. I guess my mouth might get tired, though.”

I laughed. “Well, I was still hard, so she just kept going. She was kind of really worked up, I guess.”

“James gets soft for good after the second time he comes.”

I vaguely wondered if James would appreciate her candor.

“Really? I could probably stay—” I paused.

“What?”

“Nothing, this is just a weird conversation.”

“It’s not any weirder than talking about me, you, and Julie having sex together,” Lara observed.

“Hey, that was just a twisted joke of yours! This is real,” I added.

“Whatever. Who cares, Matt? It’s just me.”

“Yeah, yeah. You know way more about me than anyone else ever will. Why not talk about how many more times Julie blew me?” I asked sarcastically.

“You mean it was more than three?”

“Seven,” I declared.

“Seven! Get the fuck out of here, there’s no way—”

I let out a snigger. “Of course not, I was just messing with you. It was just three. The third time I wasn’t sure I was going to ... Um, you know.”

“Come?” she suggested.

“Yeah, that.”

“What is it with you? You can tell me about your sex life but can’t say the word ‘come’?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. Sometimes it’s still weird.”

“Come, come, come, come, come on, say it, come, come, come! It’s just a word.”

“I know, I know ... Come. There, that was for you,” I said emphatically.

Lara made a slurping sound. “Mmm, thank you.”

I recoiled from her. “Oh, gross!”

“What? It’s getting close to dinner time. Can’t help it if I’m hungry!”

“Jeez, Lara, come on.”

“You’re in a feisty mood today. Give the man a little action and he’s all confident.”

I’m feisty?” I protested.

“Yeah.”

“All right, whatever you say.”

“So did anything else happen with Julie?”

“No, Hans came back. But it didn’t matter. She’s having her period so nothing else was really an option. Kind of sucked, since we had the house to ourselves.”

“Aw, and you had to make do with seven blowjobs. Poor baby!”

“Three.”

“I liked seven better.”

“Well, that ain’t happening. I’d probably die.”

“It’d be a good way to go,” Lara quipped.

“Time to leave!” my aunt called from the porch.

Lara gave me a grin. “Ready for dinner? Are you coming?”


I was exiting the bathroom at the restaurant when I spotted a rather hot pair of legs emerging from under a dangerous denim skirt. They were walking away from me, and despite just having eaten dinner, they were possibly the tastiest thing I’d ever seen.

“Julie?”

A happy grin blossomed on her face as she turned to me. “Whoa, Matt! Hey!”

“I didn’t know you were going to be eating here!”

“I didn’t either! It was kind of, well, a surprise night out,” she explained.

“Cool. Your mom’s birthday or something?”

She smiled a little. “She, uh, got some good news. Nothing to talk about right now.”

She seemed slightly evasive, but in a happy way so I didn’t press.

“What are you up to?” she asked.

“We just finished eating. We’re supposed to head into town and get some ice cream at that new place and hang out for a bit. You?”

“We’re just finishing up too.”

“You want to come say hi?” I asked. “We’re in the back section.”

Julie looked around and then stepped close to me. “That was pretty hot this afternoon,” she murmured.

“Yeah, it was!”

Closer still she came. “I have an idea,” she whispered. “Skip the ice cream. Go home instead and I’ll give you some dessert.”

I gawked at her, my libido stirring easily despite the triple score a few hours earlier. “Really?”

She gave me a quick but fierce kiss, not wasting a moment to push her tongue into my mouth.

“Can you get out of the ice cream?” she breathed.

“Probably, but not everyone might go.”

“Well, we can always go somewhere else if you’re not home alone.”

“All right,” I said, grinning.

Julie kissed me gently. “Can you handle more? We did a lot today...”

“We’ll find out!”

She patted my chest. “Then I guess I’ll see you in a little while.” With that, she sashayed off. I followed after her wiggling bum and those hot legs, and found myself desperately hoping that everyone in my family would be very hungry for ice cream.


I was sitting in the living room pretending to read a book when the knock came. Julie waved to me through the front window. I shot up and opened the door for her. She eyed me questioningly.

“It’s just me!” I confirmed, much too excitedly.

“They all went to town?”

“Yeah. I told them I was tired so they dropped me off, like five minutes ago. Not sure how much time we have, but at least a little while.”

“Then let’s not waste any of it. I don’t know what it is today, but I’m really hot for you.”

My spine tingled at these words. “Are we going to try...” I asked tentatively.

Julie shook her head. “No, I told you we were going to wait. But we can still have fun like we did this afternoon.”

“You’re going to kill me,” I said, remembering Lara’s earlier remark.

“I think you can handle it,” she rejoined as she pushed me toward the porch. “Let’s just pick up right where we left off when Hans came back.”

I certainly wasn’t going to protest that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.