We'll Do It - Cover

We'll Do It

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: The best way I know to get something you want is to just come out and ask for it. So, I did and I got it - my sister's boyfriend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   .

My best friend, Sara, and I were sitting out front and we were talking about what I always talk about.

"I just want to fuck a guy, not just any guy, but I want a guy and I'm tired of waiting."

"Well, we could just make a sign and put it up on a telephone pole like, 'Lost Dog, Call Owner.'"

"Ha, ha. I'm serious. I wonder if my sister is fucking her boyfriend, Russell. Knowing my uptight older sister, she's probably not even giving the poor bastard handjobs."

"What brings him up?"

"I don't know. Well, he's kinda cute and he's fifteen, two years older than us. Maybe he'd be interested. I just want somebody to fuck me. Get it over with."

"Doesn't sound like much fun to me."

"Well, it does to me. It's all I think about. I just stand in front of my mirror for hours looking at my titties and wondering why nobody's feeling them up. And my pussy. Why aren't there any guys licking my pussy and sticking their dicks in it? I'm just so horny all the time. I finger myself constantly and it just doesn't do it. I need a dick."

"Doesn't sound like anything's gonna happen, sex-wise, unless you make it happen."

"Yeah, you're probably right. Oh, speak of the devil, here he comes, my sister's Prince Charming."

"Hi, girls, Audrey's home, right?"

"Oh, yeah, in her room. Uh, I have a question for you, Russell."

"Sure, hit me."

"Are you fucking my sister?"

Geez, maybe I stunned him with my question.

"Um, uh, no, uh, that's a hell of a question. Why would you ask?"

"Here's a better question, would you like to fuck us?"

Oh, now he really looked stunned.

"You're asking me..."

"If you would like to have sex with me and Sara."

"Would you tell Audrey?"

"No, it's none of her business."

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Geez, don't make this difficult. I'm just tired of being a virgin and I want to be fucked and you aren't getting any from my sister, so would you like to fuck me instead. And Sara, too."

"Well, yeah, I mean, sure. When?"

"Do you have any condoms?"

"Um, no."

"When you get some, we can do it. Are you usually home alone after school?"

"Yeah, my mom works and my dad and her are divorced."

"Well, get some condoms and Sara and I'll come over and you can fuck us both. Deal?"

"Yeah. Deal."

"Well, you better go kiss my sister. When you do, be thinking of fucking me. Let me know, Russell."

"Oh, I will. Maybe tomorrow."

So, the offer has been made. Now we'll see if Russell has the balls to go through with the deal.

That night I got an email from Russell that we should come over to his house after school, all is set.

Well, well. So I let Sara know and we showed up at Russell's house all prepared to offer him our virginity, something my sister hadn't done.

We rang the bell and Russell opened the door and invited us in.

"I'm glad you came. I wasn't sure if you were kidding me or not."

"Well, let's go to your room and we'll show you just how serious we are."

So, we followed him upstairs and into his room.

"Here we are. Here's the condoms," and he got a box out from the back of a drawer in his dresser.

I began taking my clothes off and quickly Sara and I were naked standing in front of him.

"Oh, you two are beautiful. I never dreamed how beautiful you would be."

"Russell, take your clothes off. We're waiting. We want to see your equipment. Get naked. Please."

"Oh, sorry, I was so watching you, okay," and he pulled off his shirt and pulled down his shorts and briefs.

His cock was standing straight out pointing at us.

"Mmm, nice, Russell, nice," and I reached out and took hold of him and rubbed it a bit.

"Mmm, that feels nice."

"Not as nice as this," and I knelt down, took him in my mouth and began sucking him.

"Oh, oh, that's incredible. Oh, that feels so great."

"I'll do it, too," said Sara and I got up and she knelt down and began sucking his cock. I stayed right next to him and he began feeling my boobs and playing with my nipples.

She sucked him for a few minutes, then I said, "You can lick our pussies, Russell, then, fuck us both, okay?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, that's great," so we both lay down on his bed, feet draped over the side and spread out, presenting him with our pussies all moist and ready for licking.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.