Flight of Ishtar
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Jefferson

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Alliance Cargo Vessel Ishtar has just been hit by pirates. This is the story of the fight to get home. This was an experiment in writing for me. I make no guarantees this story will ever be continued or finished. You have been warned.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Rape   Science Fiction   Space   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Bestiality   Size   Violence  

"Ishtar's Final Debasement"

Kuro Neko, once again dressed in her black leather cat suit with the white shirt tied just below her breasts and thigh-high red leather boots entered the command deck followed closely by Christos. She smiled and moved to the command chair.

Eva noticed the weapon in Christos' hand and wondered about it, she hadn't seen the huge man carrying a weapon before. It always seemed to her that the man's size and strength were enough to maintain control. She wondered why he had a weapon now. She got her answer when Kuro waved all of the guards off the command deck. Eva felt this explained Christos' sudden need for a weapon. While he was strong, even he was no match in a one-on-one, hand-to-hand fight with an android like Melissa.

Three pirates, who had followed Kuro and Christos onto the command deck remained but they didn't seem to be armed either. They stood near the door, apparently awaiting some further order.

Kuro made herself comfortable, then looked them over with a smile. "We are preparing to leave. I hope to give my men one last hurrah before we do. I'm hoping you all will aid me in this endeavor."

"Do we actually have a choice?" Eva asked.

"Of course you do," Kuro stated with a smile. "You can do as your told and get it over with, quickly and relatively painlessly or don't do as you're told and it will be a longer, slower, more painful process. Your choice, as always. You will find I am a big believer in choice."

"Now, some of you will need to be separated from the others. Dora, Eddy Christen and Melissa you will come with me. Eva, you and Gemma will remain here."

"What is it we have to do?" Eva asked.

Kuro smiled at her, leaned forward as if to whisper. "Whatever I say." Kuro laughed at her own joke.

The three men who had been waiting by the door came over and pulled the chosen to their feet and led them from the room. Kuro followed close behind leaving Eva and Gemma alone with Christos, who now stood, gun at the ready, in front of the only door on or off of the command deck.

"You may get up and walk around, talk, whatever. Just don't try to go through this door," Christos said.

"Where is Ayla?" Eva asked as she got up off her knees.

"Is that the mouthy one?"

"She would have been the last one you took for a shower," Gemma said.

Christos nodded. "She's been taken aboard Tiamat on my Mistress' orders."

"Why?" Eva asked.

Christos shrugged. "I do not question, my Mistress."

<<=============>>

Dora, Eddy, Christen and Melissa were led out into the crew area, which had now been stripped bare of everything but the carpets and stopped there. Kuro moved in front of them and smiled at them. Four more guards arrived. Unlike the others, these were armed.

"Here you will be separated further. I apologize for this, but it is necessary. Christen, you will go with him," indicating one of the unarmed pirates.

The pirate took Christen's arm and led her past Kuro and into the hallway that led to the captain's cabin. One of the armed pirates followed behind.

Another of the unarmed pirates stepped forward and seized Eddy's arm.

"Eddy, go along without argument," Kuro encouraged.

Eddy was taken down the corridor that led past Ishtar's med bay and down to the cargo bays and engine room. Another of the armed pirates fell in step behind them.

The last of the unarmed pirates stepped forward and took Melissa's arm.

"You, my dear android," Kuro said. "Will go along peacefully. My people can't torture you but if you resist, your crew will pay the price."

"I shall not resist, Captain."

The pirate led Melissa down the other corridor that led to cabins. Leaving only Kuro, Dora and one of the armed pirates.

"You," Kuro said, coming to stand beside Dora and taking hold of the young woman's arm "Will remain with me. Come now, we have much to do and little time before the big show starts."

<<=============>>

Christen was led to the captain's cabin, through the office, living quarters and into the bedroom. "Lay down please," The pirate said.

Despite knowing he was a pirate Christen found him to be a handsome young man, he was recently showered and shaven and whatever after-shave the young man used did wonderful things for Christen's libido. He introduced himself as Todd as soon as they were away from Kuro Neko. Christen found him charming, funny, polite, and most of all, nice. He had not said a mean word to her. Christen was more than willing to lay down on the bed for the young man.

"I'm afraid I must tie you down. Captain's orders and all," Todd said as the armed guard stood at the bedroom door.

Christen raised her arms and allowed Todd, to cuff her wrists using fur-lined cuffs that had been attached to the bed before they arrived. Once done with her arms, he moved to the foot of the bed. He reached out, took hold of Christen's left ankle and pulled it towards him. He kissed the top of her foot, sucked her big toe for just a second, sending a thrill up Christen's spine, then laid the foot on the bed and placed a cuff around it. Christen watched, enthralled, as Todd circled to the other side of the bed, picked up her right foot, kissed it, sucked the smallest toe and cuffed it as well.

Todd gave the armed guard a nod, the guard nodded back, turned and left, the bedroom door closed behind him. Todd stood at the foot of the bed and looked her up and down, studying her carefully. Christen could feel herself becoming more excited the longer he stared.

"Hurry," she said, without realizing she had actually spoken out-loud.

Todd smiled at her and gave her a wink. "Don't worry, won't be long now."

Then with out warning, Todd was gone and an elderly man with long white-gray hair was standing there. He wore a long black robe with yellow rings running up the sleeves starting at his wrist and going up almost to his elbows.

"What? What? What happened? Where's Todd?" Christen asked, blinking, trying to understand.

"I'm here," the man said with a nod. "Just returning to my normal good looks."

Christen stared at his face for a long moment before realizing he was telling the truth. His face was the same handsome, freshly-shaven face she had been crushing on during their walk to the cabin. She wondered how he had changed so quickly.

"A holographic projector?" She asked.

Todd shook his head. "No Christen," he said, shaking his head and coming up to the side of the bed. He sat down beside her. "Not a holographic projector. It was an illusion."

"An illusion?" Christen asked, confusion obvious on her face.

"Yes Christen," Todd said, stroking her soft cheek. "I'm a Wizard. I do magic and that was an illusion. The spells full name is actually the Yearning Illusion. It shows each person what they want the most. Since it was cast on a person, me, I became your perfect man. Even I do not know exactly what you saw but here, now, you see the real me."

"What? A Wizard? Magic?"

"You have heard that magic has returned to the universe?"

"Rumors but I didn't believe..."

"You'll believe when I'm done."

"What are you going..."

At that moment, the door slid open and Kuro Neko stepped in, leaving Dora with an armed pirate guard outside. The door closed and Kuro looked over the scene with a smile.

"Is everything going alright?"

"Just fine, Captain," Todd stated, standing to face the pirate captain.

"Will you have enough time?"

"Plenty," Todd stated proudly.

"Excellent. I'll let you get on with it." Kuro gave Christen one last look, then turned and left the same way she had come in only a moment before.

"What are you going to do to me?" Christen asked, as tears of fear rolled down her cheeks.

"Don't be afraid, my pretty Christen. It won't hurt a bit. I promise."

<<=============>>

Melissa Twelve followed the armed guard to Eva's cabin. She was led inside. The room was empty except for a small chair, a desk and a video monitor. She was ordered to sit down and wait. "The captain will be here shortly," The guard told her.

It was about fifteen minutes before Kuro Neko showed up. She moved in front of Melissa, standing between the android and video monitor.

"Put simply, I have little use for androids," Kuro said with a shrug. "I understand the human desire to procreate, to build something better than themselves, to leave some legacy behind when they die. I don't believe that androids, especially intelligent, learning, sentient androids are the answer though. In my opinion, you and all those like you, should be destroyed before you and your kind, can destroy us.

"None the less, I am not here to be your judge, jury and executioner. You are no fun to play with. You are a former sex bot. Raping you does no good. It does not humiliate you, nor damage you in any way. You may even enjoy it from what I understand. After all, you were programmed to enjoy making humans happy, am I correct?"

"Essentially," Melissa said with a curt nod.

"Beating you, whipping you, torturing you, is useless. You feel no pain. Where's the fun? You won't tell me anything you're not supposed to tell me even if I threaten your life. Threaten to throw you out an airlock, it won't matter to you. You won't die! You might shut down but you won't die. You are immortal. The human race has always had dreams of immortality. I have such dreams but I would never choose to have myself placed into an artificial body. I understand they are in the beginning stages of trials to transplant humans in to android bodies."

"They are called Cyborgs, and yes, I too, understand scientists on Andromeda and elsewhere are working furiously towards that goal."

Kuro nodded. "You're intelligent and logical. Perfectly logical. Do you realize THAT is your weakness?" Melissa did not answer. Kuro smiled and laughed. "We'll see." Kuro moved over, picked up a group of papers from the floor and brought them over to Melissa. She laid the papers on the desk, then pushed the desk towards Melissa.

"Do not turn over the test until you are told to. Once you are told to begin, you may take as long as you need or desire to finish the test." Kuro turned, switched on the video monitor and stepped out of the way. The screen flickered and then resolved into an image showing most of the cargo bay, including Eddy being led into the cargo bay. "While you are taking the test, you may ... enjoy the show."

"The show?" Melissa asked.

Kuro smiled. "Yes, lieutenant Wagner and the others will be providing entertainment for me and my men. All kinds of entertainment." Melissa chose not to ask what types of entertainment. From past experience with Captain Neko, she could make a logical assumption. "As soon as you have finished the test, the show ends. To save your friends, all you have to do is finish the test."

"When will I be allowed to begin?"

"Only once the show has started for real. Right now, we are still preparing." Kuro turned and went to the door. "Your programming stops you from harming a human, even indirectly, unless your life, or the life of another, is in danger, correct?"

"Yes," Melissa confirmed.

"Excellent. Then there should be no escape attempts. If you try, I will order the death of all of your crew mates. Good luck." Kuro left the room, leaving only one armed guard at the door.

<<=============>>

Eddy was led past the cargo bays which ran along both sides of the ship, eventually the corridor led to the engine room. The pirate who held her arm led her past the first set of cargo bays, these first two cargo bays were comparatively small. They were used for storing things the crew would use during the flight. This meant everything from food, to paper goods, to batteries, to replacement parts for the engine. The pirate stopped them at the door to the main cargo bay. Eddy knew that this bay had been chock full of a variety of products headed for the new Alliance colony named Nephthys, which had been Ishtar's final destination this voyage.

The pirate banged on the cargo bay door and waited. The door opened a moment later and the pirate said something in a language Eddy did not understand to the pirate who had been waiting for them. Eddy was pulled inside and the door sealed behind her. The pirate then moved to the other door, an airlock door, turned the handle and pulled it open. The door was opened wide and Eddy was led down the steps to the floor of the cargo bay.

Eddy looked around as best she could as they descended the metal stairway. She could see that bleachers of some sort, she had no idea where they had come from, had been set up. The bleachers looked to be five rows high and against three walls of the cargo bay, only the wall with the steps was not lined with bleachers. There were two windows that looked out on the cargo bay, these were normally used for loading and unloading of the cargo but the glass had been completely removed and, while she couldn't see what had been done, it was clear alterations had been made inside the control booths as well.

The floor of the cargo bay, where the pirates were leading her, seemed to be covered in sand, or something resembling sand with various apparatus, made of wood or steel, set up at various places around the bay. Eddy was confused by all this but it struck her, as they neared the bottom of the stairs what this all reminded her of and she took one last look around to confirm her suspicion.

"It's a Colosseum," she said quietly. One of the pirates who was escorting her glanced at her, but none spoke.

Eddy stepped off the bottom step and onto the sandy floor. The sand felt incredibly warm and soft between her toes and she allowed herself to enjoy the feel for a moment. The two pirates turned her and marched her along the wall where the steps were located to an apparatus that was already set up almost right beneath the stair way. Another pirate was already waiting, with the apparatus already prepared for her.

"No!" Eddy screamed and began to struggle to get away but the two pirates kept their hold on her arms. Two more pirates joined the fight and the four soon had Eddy in position. "No! Don't! Please! Oh God, please no!" Eddy cried as the bar was brought down and secured, locking her neck and arms in place. "Please, let me go. I'll do anything you want, please? Don't do this to me!" She pleaded. The pirates double-checked the locks on the stocks, then turned and left Eddy as she continued to beg and cry.

<<=============>>

Eva figured that Christos must have some form of communications device in his ear, because one moment he was just standing there watching over her and Gemma and the next moment he was telling them it was time to go.

Christos moved from his spot in front of the door and had the two women go out in front of him. Out in the crew room, he ordered them to continue straight down the corridor to Ishtar's main cargo bay.

"The cargo bay?" Gemma asked.

Christos didn't answer, he just waved for them to move along, which they did. He stayed behind them, gun at the ready as they continued. Another pirate was waiting at the hatch to the cargo bay and opened the outer hatch for them when they got close. Another pirate waited inside and opened the inner hatch, once the outer was closed. The two women were ordered inside and told to stop just inside. Christos handed off the gun he'd been carrying and one of the man who had opened the inner hatch stepped inside and Christos closed the door with him on the other side.

The cargo bay was no longer visible. A large black multi-purpose curtain, used as a break between the cargo bay and the rest of the ship if a fire should break out, or if some form nuclear, chemical or biological accident were to occur. The curtain, reportedly, would stop the danger from moving into the crew areas of the ship. The curtain had been lowered, separating the door and stairway from the rest of the cargo bay. Just on the other side of the curtain, Eva and Gemma could both hear indistinguishable noises, almost as if a large crowd were gathered.

At the bottom of the stairs, the two women were passed off to two other guards. One took charge of Eva, while the other took charge of Gemma. The two women gave each other a quick hug and then were pulled apart and led away in opposite directions.

Gemma was led along the stairway and into a small closest-like room where tie-downs and other necessities for the cargo bay were stored. The pirate pushed her inside and closed the door leaving Gemma alone in total darkness and silence.

Eva was led along the wall and around the edge of the black curtain. They stepped out between the curtain and the bleachers that had been raised against the far left wall.

"What the... ?" Eva asked but got no answer.

"Just keep moving," the pirate grunted and poked at her with the barrel of his gun.

Eva was amazed when she stepped onto the soft dirt that now covered most of the floor of the cargo bay and she had a chance to look around.

"Move to the center of the arena," the guard ordered.

Without thinking, curiosity overwhelming her fear, Eva walked out into the arena, alone and naked. In the bleachers were hundreds of pirates who began cheering when she became visible. More and more of the pirates joined the cheer as she continued towards the center. Only when she turned did Eva realize the pirate guard had not come out with her. She was alone. Suddenly her curiosity subsided and fear rose in her. She swallowed hard and looked around, trying to figure out where she was supposed to go and what the machines were that seemed to be randomly scattered around the cargo bay.

"Welcome Lieutenant Wagner!"

Eva recognized the voice immediately as that of Kuro Neko, the pirate captain, and spun herself around looking for the woman who had no doubt dreamed up all of this. Eva found Kuro sitting up in one of the booths high above the arena. To the left of Kuro stood Christos. To her right stood Ensign Dora Moore.

"As you can see, you are going to be the main entertainment for me and my pirates," Kuro said. "Let's start easy shall we."

Kuro waved a hand and Christos stepped forward, pulled something from his belt, then drew his arm back and launched the object into the air, over the heads of the pirates. The object was a cream color and landed about seven feet in front of Eva.

"Go on. Pick it up," Kuro encouraged.

Eva moved forward, bent over, which raised quite a cheer from the crowd of pirates behind her, and picked up the object. She immediately recognized the object. It was a hard plastic dildo with a base already attached. The idea was that a woman could set the dildo on some hard surface then stand or kneel over it and fuck herself in the dominant position, otherwise known as "riding cowgirl." The dildo part of it was probably a foot long, stiff and slightly curved and very thick. The head of the fake cock, Eva estimated, was just slightly smaller than a baseball.

"I think you know what to do with it."

This brought a massive cheer from the gathered male pirate crowd. Eva lowered her head and looked at the massive cock in her hand. Fearing what would happen to Dora, up in the booth, Eva brought the massive dildo up to her mouth and began to lick it, soaking the huge head with her saliva.

The crowd roared it's approval. By the time she finished giving the dildo a tongue bath, tears rolled freely down her face. She set the dildo on the sand-covered floor, knelt over it, positioned it at her entrance and slowly, very slowly, allowed herself to slide down the cock. The over-sized head of the cock hurt as it slipped between her pink pussy lips, even with the saliva for lubrication.

Once the entire head was inside her, she held herself there, her calves were already burning from supporting her weight but she knew if she went too fast, she would hurt herself. She had to give herself time to adapt, to get used to it's size. She tried raising up but found the huge cock head was jammed inside her. When she rose, it rose with her.

As if Kuro could read her mind "Do not use your hands, lieutenant."

Eva was crying as she lowered the base back to the sand and allowed herself to slip down just a little further on the massive cock. "Oh Guardians, please protect me."

Up in the booth, Kuro watched the show with a smile. Unknown to Eva, cameras were hidden all over the arena. Kuro didn't even bother to try and watch Eva, who was nearly fifty feet below and twice that distance away, instead she watched it on the monitor that was set up just in front of her.

"Dora, it's time. Come around here and kneel," Kuro ordered.

As Eva continued fucking the massive dildo, Dora knelt down in front of Kuro and watched as Kuro slid her ass to the edge of her chair and yanked at the crotch of the black cat suit. The snaps gave and Kuro's clean-shaven pussy was exposed. Dora was paralyzed for a moment, just staring at the pussy before her.

"You know what to do," Kuro said, reached out, grabbed Dora's short black hair and pulled and pushed the young woman's face into her cunt. "Lick!" Kuro ordered when Dora did nothing.

"No!" Dora cried.

Kuro pushed her face back and leaned down. "Lick or else."

"I'd rather be paddled again."

Kuro laughed in her face. "Christos, open the curtain!"

Christos tapped a button on a remote hooked on his belt and slowly the black curtain that had separated the stairway from the rest of the arena, rose, rolling itself up on a spool hidden in the ceiling. Kuro turned Dora's head to a second monitor that was placed in front of them. On the monitor was a close-up of Eddy, her arms and head trapped in the stocks, bent over but not quite able to rest on her knees. Behind her stood a very large man with an eight-foot long whip tipped with a cat 'o' nine tails.

"If you don't do exactly as you're told," Kuro whispered into Dora's ear. "It won't be you that's punished." Kuro allowed Dora to sit there and look at her two friends for a long moment. "Your choice, Dora. Should I order Eddy whipped? Or will you eat your first pussy?"

Eddy was now gagged so her screams and pleas didn't disrupt the rest of the show but tears ran freely down her face.

Out on the arena floor, Eva couldn't help but notice the curtain rising. She held herself still above the fake cock for a moment as the rest of the cargo bay was revealed. She saw Eddy and the man behind her with the whip. "I'm doing what you want, Kuro!" She shouted, turning back to the pirate captain.

It was immediately obvious to Eva that Kuro was otherwise distracted. Eva could just barely see her up in the booth.

Kuro heard Eva and flipped the small switch that broadcast her voice to the entire cargo bay. "It's not you who's going to get little Eddy there whipped, Lieutenant. It's your young medic. You said your crew would do as they were told. Order Dora to do as she is told!"

"Dora!" Eva screamed as she slipped a little more of the hard plastic cock up inside her. "Please. Do as you're told. Just do it, Dora! Please."

Dora could hear Eva's pleas. Tears rolled down her face as she turned back to Kuro and nodded. "You win."

"I always do," Kuro said and shoved Dora's face in to sopping wet cunt. "Lick me, slut!" Dora slid her tongue out and licked. "Oh yeah, that's more like it!" Kuro announced.

Sections of wall, above the bleachers, flickered and became huge monitors, each showing a view of the booth. The entire audience could see Dora's face firmly planted between their captain's fur-covered thighs. Kuro threw her head back and her golden eyes rolled back into her head. "Oh yes!"

<<=============>>

In the first officer's cabin, Melissa Twelve had been told she could turn over the test and begin as soon as Lieutenant Wagner appeared in the arena. Melissa had watched only long enough to see Eva pick up the cream colored dildo before she focused her entire attention on the test before her. She had easily flown through the first page and a half, they were easy questions about everyday ship operations, basic first aid for injured humans, there was a little math and a couple questions only a well-trained engineer could answer. Question number fifteen had Melissa flummoxed though:

"Prove that God exists. If you can not prove that he does, prove why he does not."

Melissa had no answer for this. She sat there staring at the paper.

<<=============>>

Eva's pussy did what it was supposed to do and lubricated her passage to ease penetration. She told herself it had nothing to do with wanting this. It had nothing to do with enjoying this. She didn't enjoy being exhibited for a couple hundred men, she didn't enjoy being humiliated, forced to fuck herself on this massive plastic cock but she was sure happy that her body was doing what it was supposed to as she sank down another inch, taking eight inches of the foot long cock and knew she could take no more. The lube helped and she pushed herself up and could feel it begin to slide out but only a few millimeters, not nearly enough.

"It's..." she gasped. "It's ... too ... big. Oh!"

Kuro heard Eva's whispered words and smiled as her fingernails dug into the chair and she allowed herself to orgasm on Dora's tongue. She pushed Dora's head away and sat up.

"Would you like some help, lieutenant?" Kuro asked into the microphone. "Just say yes, I'll be happy to send someone to assist."

Eva suspected the assistant Kuro would send would be a male pirate, maybe even the man-giant Christos, but, being unable to use her hands, Eva saw no choice other than sit there with the plastic dildo deep inside her.

"Yes ... Please."

"Number two-seven-five," Kuro said, selecting the number out of thin air.

A pirate stood up in bleachers behind Eva and whooped. The crowd around him burst into cheers, followed by the rest of the crowd.

"Please go to the arena floor and assist the good lieutenant."

Eva turned her head and watched the pirate make his way down the crowded bleachers and onto the arena floor. Before he was even halfway to her, the pirate had already removed his shirt, kicked off his shoes and was working on his belt. By the time he got to her, he was naked and the crowd was cheering for him. He bent down and looked Eva in the face with a smile. "How can I be of service, ma'am?"

"Hold it on the floor ... that's all ... you need to do ... please?"

"Hold it on the floor? I can do that," the man said.

The pirate slid a foot forward and stepped down on the base of the dildo. Eva's thigh's, already straining, pushed up and all but the over sized head of the dildo slid out of her. Eva found herself suddenly able to breath. The pirate took advantage and slapped her face with his cock, then jammed it into her mouth.

It was nothing more than Eva had suspected would happen. She wrapped her lips around the cock and began to suck as she slid up and down on the hard plastic cock and the audience cheered and Dora's face was pulled once more into Kuro's pussy.

"Lick!" Kuro ordered.

The pirate's cock was at full hardness in Eva's mouth and he was groaning. Eva was forced to admit that even if she didn't enjoy giving a show for a couple hundred strange men, her body was enjoying this hard plastic cock. She could feel her orgasm getting closer and closer.

"Okay," Kuro said, having just enjoyed another orgasm thanks to Dora's tongue. "That's enough of that. Remove the dildo from your pussy and we'll move on to the next exercise."

Eva tried to raise herself up off the dildo but the pirate held her down, knowing that if she got up, his cock would come out of her mouth. He wasn't interested in Eva's well being, he wasn't interested in whether she followed Kuro's orders, he just wanted to get his nuts off. He pushed her face into his crotch, jamming his cock fully into her mouth.

"Suck it, bitch!" He ordered.

"Hurry up, Lieutenant," Kuro said, smiling as she watched her crewman rape Eva's mouth.

Eva continued to try for another long moment but still could not get the massive cock head out of her and get on her feet, with the male pirate continuing to work against her.

"Okay Lieutenant. I've been patient," Kuro said from high in her booth. Dora could see Kuro's smile and knew Kuro had probably ordered the pirate to do exactly as he was doing. "I'm afraid you must be punished for your insubordination. But, as I explained to young Dora a while ago, it's not you who's going to pay." There was a loud cheer as the crowd came to understand what was going to happen. "Ten lashes," Kuro screamed the order.

Over on the far side of the arena, the large man with the whip, threw the whip back over his shoulder, stepped one step to the left and snapped the whip. The cat 'o' nine tails impacted cleanly on Eddy's bottom leaving seven large red welts each topped with a thin line of blood across both cheeks. Eddy screamed into her gag as the man with the whip drew the whip back over his shoulder preparing for the next lash.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.