Tony's Transformation
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Sirdar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tony as a boy was introduced to wearing girls clothes,by his cousin and her mother although he was and is completely heterosexual. Due to unforseen events he eventully studied at the same girls school as his cousin as a girl.Later in life he applied and became the first male teacher at the school

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   School  

Ten Years on

I become a Teacher

It was strange feeling indeed the morning of the interview to walk through the front door of Hazlehurst Grammar my old school once again. I remembered the first time I had gone through these doors with Julie and Aunt Katie supporting me. My anxiety was mixed with a certain nervous excitement that I had felt that very first day as a student came back to me again. The familiar smell of the school was to a certain extent unique, and I remembered the nervousness I had felt those first few times, when I had to use the girls toilet, and I remember vividly how I had imagined the retribution and shame that would have come down on my head and I suppose Aunt Katie had my true sexuality ever been discovered.

The one and only time my maleness had ever been discovered was when the lovely Savitta had found me in a compromising position, as I had been so careless as not to lock the bedroom door. But in the end I had learned so much from my ex lover about how a man should please a woman in the bedroom that it had all been very worthwhile in the end.

In the foyer of the public entrance were group photographs of all the sixth formers on the day they left school for the past twenty years. I had to stop and have a look at our photograph and there was I with Julie and I looking really feminine. It was a day I remembered well, because I was at the time I was really sorry to leave school. Not only had Julie and I come out mostly with A level top grades but I knew I would miss all the friends that I had made in the year I had been there. I also knew that soon Julie and I would be parted, and that I had to revert to being a man again as University beckoned.

Both Julie and I had both been awarded places at top universities and I had made the decision to go into teaching. We had agreed that we should both go our own different ways and go to different Universities. Julie had decided to make medicine a career, and so she chose a University with a medical school. But that day we had left school we knew we had one long summer recess together, and so I had a stay of execution. That summer we did all the usual things we enjoyed, especially each others company and I also spent a lot of time with Savitta ... The one thing that Savitta asked me before we parted finally. "Please don't get your hair cut Toni" That was an easy promise to make because I knew that Toni would come out of the wardrobe in the future whenever the opportunity arose.

We both graduated, although we were not in close contact. I had all the news through Aunt Katie, and the news from Aunt Katie that Julie was getting married hit me hard. I just could not bring myself to go to the wedding. So I had to make an excuse. I sent her a card and a present. But to be honest I could not stand the thought of seeing her with another man.

I don't really know why I had applied for the job at Hazlehurst Grammar, perhaps it was because I had a feeling of nostalgia, and wanted to go back to see the old school again. But seeing the advert in the Times Educational Supplement I had on the spur of the moment applied for the post. But anyway, I had applied for the job and today was the day of the interview. It had been a shock when I was placed on the short list I had thought they would never short consider a man for a teaching post at Hazlehurst Grammar being an all girls school.

The thought of coming back to teach in the school where I had been so deliriously happy as a girl student, was exciting, but now I guessed that dressed as a man, this interview would surely be a pure formality. I had no expectations that I would be selected. I had never ever remembered or heard of a man being appointed to the teaching staff of the school. I also suspected that I had been put on the short list as a formality to show that the school was complying with the law in applying a sexual non- discrimination policy.

My eyes drifted across to photographs of the academic staff and I was not surprised to see that there were no male staff. But I did know that there were two male caretakers who were still working there, and there had been an occasional male chef on the catering staff. The photograph of the young blonde headmistress shook me for a moment, it was a face I recognised. If I was right her name when I attended the school was a Mrs. Boyle but now she was described as being a Miss Elizabeth Todd. She had been a Math's teacher when I had attended Hazlehurst Grammar, and she had been affectionately called Liz by most of her colleagues.

Just as I was musing on the implications and wondering if I was running a risk of recognition. I was collected by a clerk who took me to the interview waiting room where two young ladies were waiting. The clerk said "Well ladies and gentlemen now you are all here the Headmistress will be with you shortly to answer any questions about the school, and the employment contract. But meanwhile I have been asked to give you a tour of the premises."

After a tour of the premises we were taken back to the ante room to the school boardroom. While we waited we introduced ourselves. The first lady introduced herself as Mary Hopkiss and the second was a Sophie Marchant. We talked for a while about various things, and we were all showing signs of nervousness, when the door opened and the Headmistress walked in. She did not seem to have changed at all since I had last seen her, but I noticed how her eyes fastened on me, and although I was not sure but for a brief moment their was a hint of recognition in here eyes, followed by a look of puzzlement.

"We have met somewhere before haven't we?" She asked me.

I replied "Yes Headmistress I attended several events here at the school when I lived locally, and we probably met then and I recognise you. But you were not Head Teacher then."

She then turned away and gave her little address and allowed us to ask questions about the school. Then she looked at her watch well and said "Well ladies and gentlemen the governors are here, and so we will call you in in alphabetical order when we are ready.

The other two candidates were in the interview room for about half an hour each and I was the last to be called. Their were six people on the panel representing the Board of Governors and the Education authority. Two of them were men who were nominated by the local authority and the other three women were local councilors. The Headmistress was allowed to take part in the interview but she was not allowed to vote. First of all they asked me about my qualifications and as I had brought my Diplomas and Certificates with me they took a few minutes to have a look at them.

The chairman looked at me slightly puzzled "I see that you are awaiting confirmation of your Doctorate. It says here that you have done this by research into Elizabethan English. If that is the case why are you applying for this job and not a University post."

I confirmed that my thesis was currently under submission and the fact that I had roots locally, I knew the school had a good reputation, so I thought that I should start my teaching career in a good quality Grammar School. Strangely during the interview I was quite relaxed, because I was sure that I did not stand a 'snowballs chance in hell' of getting the job.

Then the questioning started on the lines of what text books I preferred, and one of the male governors started asking me questions at high speed, and not giving me time to develop my answer. I had to stop him, and politely ask him to give me time to answer a question before he asked me the next one.

I saw a smile go round the room and then I had to face the question. "How would you handle the situation if a girl develops a crush on you?"

Then I said. "I honestly don't know, it all depends on circumstances, but my aim would to be not to humiliate or show the girl up in any way, but I would also ensure that I avoided being alone with any girl anyway, if I thought it could create a problem."

All the heads nodded sagely and I continued. "I might also add that your headmistress some years ago had a number of girls who had crushes on her. From what I heard she handled the situation very very professionally." I turned to look at the headmistress and she looked quite embarrassed and had a very puzzled look on her face.

Then the Headmistress asked me "Apart from the normal "O" and "A" level subjects we have been encouraged to start a Social Studies session for all students at least once a week. What subjects would you consider suitable for inclusion in the syllabus?"

I thought for a bit, then I said "I think a lot will depend on the age of the students. But I would include things like hygiene, health, and even subjects like baby care, but for the sixth former I think I would include things like beauty treatment, fashion and even subjects like how to avoid unwanted pregnancies and sexual health." There was quite a gasp from one or two of the panel.

The Chairman said. "You seem to be on the same track as the Headmistress, have you had your heads together I wonder?" I laughed. "No but I do know that the governments present day thinking is that students should have these matters discussed to avoid the amount of unwanted pregnancies and I agree with them.

I left the interview room, and went back to the waiting room. The other candidates looked up at me expectantly, but I had barely sat down when the Headmistress called me back in, and I was offered the post. At 25 and single, I was completely over the moon. I was very surprised to be offered the job at Hazlehurst Grammar School for Girls. After the interview I was then taken to the Headmistresses room.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.