Tony's Transformation - Cover

Tony's Transformation

Copyright© 2009 by Sirdar

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tony as a boy was introduced to wearing girls clothes,by his cousin and her mother although he was and is completely heterosexual. Due to unforseen events he eventully studied at the same girls school as his cousin as a girl.Later in life he applied and became the first male teacher at the school

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   School  

It was a typical English wet summer and as usual I was spending the holidays with Aunt Katie and my first cousin Julie. We had been close as far back as I could remember, Julie was only a month older than I was. The fact that we lived fairly close together in Hampshire, and our mothers were twin sisters, had a lot to do with our close relationship.

My elder brother Reggie now lived in Australia and had recently married an Aussie girl and my father had been visiting them recently on holiday after a serious heart operation, when he was killed in a car accident. As soon as was conveniently possible my mother had left for Australia, and I had gone to stay with my Aunt Katie and Julie. Fortunately it was the start of the summer holidays and so it did not affect my school work. Aunt Katie had been a widow for many years. And she had a small chain of beauty salons all with managers, and as it was her own business, she had much greater freedom to be at home with Julie and me during holidays. Although of course we were now at an age when we really could look after ourselves.

Both Sandy and I were very similar in appearance as we both had long light auburn hair and our features were almost identical. We had virtually grownup like a brother and sister. In the early years as young children we had frequently slept together, until our respective parents decided that we ought to have separate rooms. Mother always refused to let me have my hair cut short, she said it was such a beautiful colour that most girls would kill for it. I frequently got teased at school about the length of my hair, but I loved my hair more than I hated being teased about it. So there was no opposition from me.

One day before this fateful summer while we were visiting my mother said facetiously to Aunt Katie

"One day I think we will have to dress Tony in some of Julies clothes, I have a suspicion that we will hardly be able tell them apart if they are dressed the same."

Julie was present at the time and I noticed how she gave me a long searching look, to see how I had reacted to the comment, but I had no idea what was going through her mind at the time. Mother had always told me that she had hoped before I was born that I would be a girl, but she had always insisted that she loved me anyway, and was quite happy with me. However, I somehow sensed that there was still a latent longing somewhere within her for a daughter.

Holidays with Julie were always great fun, we seemed to have so much in common. We liked the same books, the same type of films, and we were both enthusiastic tennis players. Julie liked clothes and dressing up, and quite frequently Julie would use me as a clothes horse, by asking me to put on a dress to see how it hung, and she liked me to go shopping with her for clothes, as she said she valued my opinion.

Anyway, the year my father died I arrived at Aunt Katies for the summer holidays as usual, to be met by a rapturous Julie, who as usual was always glad to see me, and had lots of things to show me. She kissed and hugged me fondly. and very excitedly she dragged me away to her room to show me her new stereo. We had few secrets from one another, although we both had our own school friends from our schools.

The next day after my arrival was a Saturday. It was a wet and windy summers day and Aunt Katie was called into work as one of her Beauticians was off ill, and she had a full appointment book, for the day, so Julie and I were left to amuse ourselves.

At about 10.00 am Julie had a phone call from Aunt Katie, and I heard her giggling and I heard her say "I can't wait to see him Mamma she seemed very excited. She said "Grab your coat Tony we are off to see mother she has a surprise for us."

I tried pumping her on the way in the taxi, but she would not be drawn. When we got to the salon where Aunt Katie was working for the day she said to me.

"Tony I know that you have worn girls clothes from time to time for Julie. Some of my appointments have cancelled because of the shocking weather, so how would you like it if I transformed you into a girl for the rest of the holidays".

I admit I was a little shocked and I was not sure that I liked the idea. I looked at Julie as my mind tried to grapple with what Aunt Katie had proposed ... Julie just looked at me and said

"Go on be a spot Tony."

So I said cautiously. "As long as it is not permanent Aunty."

"Of course it won't be darling and if you really hate it you can change back straight away."

"Well, we'll soon have you looking the part dear..."

Aunt Katie said as she led me to her working area, and settled me into the chair. Aunt Katie wrapped a smock around my slender, nearly hairless body. At that point, Aunty asked me softly.

"Are you comfy?".

"Why are you really doing this, Aunt Katie I asked as a panic set in?"

She said "Tony I know over the years how Julie has dressed you in girls clothes, and your mother and I have always wondered what you would look like as a girl, and I remember how your mother always wished that you were a girl. Well I thought it would be nice for you to surprise your mother when she comes home if it woks, anyway Julie always wanted a sister to play with. It is only for fun, and you can be a boy again whenever you really want to be!"

I thought about it and Julie looked at me and said. "Go on Tony it will be great fun!."

So I was lost and agreed to go along with the change. I must admit that the few times I had tried Julies clothes on I had enjoyed the softness of girls clothes, and I had to admit that I had enjoyed the feelings that it gave me. A short while later, my head was under the faucet of the sink, as Aunt Katie expertly washed my hair with a sweet smelling shampoo. Next she rinsed a conditioner through it ... or so she said. As I was waiting for the conditioner to work, I must have dozed off and I was awakened by an odd tickling sensation on my feet. I looked down and one of the shop assistants was filing and painting bright red nail polish onto my toenails.

"Well, Toni, I think that you are going to be a real beautiful young lady and I think we shall just have to spell your name Toni from now on" Aunt Katie said.

Have a look at your self in the mirror darling!" And she whirled the chair around, so that I could look in the mirror.

There was only one major change so far, My hair had been wrapped tightly in rollers, Aunt Katie now squeezed a foul-smelling liquid onto my rolled-hair. I knew what it was. I was getting a perm!

"Don't worry Tony it will comb out when you want it to your hair will not only be curly--it will be absolutely adorable with that natural golden blonde colour that both you kids have."

A short time later, after sitting under a dryer, I was having my fingernails filed and polished the same bright red as my toenails, by the same young lady who had previously done my toe nails, while Julie who had come back with a whole lot of shopping took over, and started to comb my hair out, under her mothers supervision, producing a flattering golden blonde pageboy style, reaching to just above my shoulders.

As the morning wore on I found that Julie had also gone out to buy some new clothes for me, to save me the embarrassment of shopping as a boy for girls clothes. While Julie went out to pick my clothing, Aunt Katie had started work on my face--tweezing my brows into a thin feminine arch, accenting my eyes with blue-green shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. Finishing with a slight blush stroked on my cheeks which gave me a nice glowing look, while a red lipstick, that matched my nails, made my lips look wet, kissable, and desirable. In the end, I was definitely a Toni--and even I had to admit to myself that I looked absolutely stunning.

Julie came with me into a back room where she helped me on with a pink padded bra, padded out with tissue paper, pink garter belt, flesh coloured stockings and a white minislip. Over it all came a red mini dress, the skirt stopping a bout an inch above my knees. On my feet, Julie had found some red patent leather shoes, with a strap across the instep and about a two inch heel.

A look in the mirror together with Julie and we looked like two incredibly sexy twin sisters. Julie had also bought me a raincoat and an umbrella, together with a red handbag. There were a few other clothes in her bag like a very sexy nightdress and spare panties.

Just before our taxi arrived Aunt Katie whispered in my ear

"Even I did not think you would be this glamorous. Your mother will love her new daughter and it will definitely take her mind off losing your daddy."

Julie had also bought a few items of jewellery for me, a heavy gold chain like the one she always wore and as we were waiting for our taxi Aunt Katie told me, if you like your transformation Toni then we will get your ears pierced on Monday darling and you can have some really nice earrings"

We were home for a late lunch and over lunch Julie said "How about going to the cinema this afternoon for your first public adventure."

I must admit I was a little nervous, but after lunch we set off. Suitably dressed for the weather and we enjoyed a lovely afternoon at the local cinema. No one noticed us in particular except for a few boys who tried to 'come on' to us, but it was obvious by their approach that they had no inkling that I was a boy. After the film we hurried home and we found Aunt Katie waiting for us.

She asked with a big smile "Do you like being a girl Tony?"

Julie caught hold of my hand and before I could answer she said "Mother I really enjoy having a sister!" I nodded shyly, and then Aunt Katie put both hands on my face and kissed me."

Well what harm is there darling - although on Monday we shall have to get you some proper clothes of your own, and I think I will have to book you both in in for a beauty treatment and styling next week. Lets do the job properly."

That night when I went to bed I found that my pyjamas had been replaced by a very frilly shortie night dress, similar to the ones that I had seen Julie wearing. I lay in bed my mind in a whirl as I went through the events of the day, I realised that I had enjoyed being a girl and I was looking forward to the rest of the holiday.

I was just nodding off when I heard a sound from across the room and I looked up to see the bedroom door swinging slowly open. I froze, trying to squint into the shadows, and then I saw Julie, standing in the doorway wearing a short nightie similar to mine.

"I couldn't sleep," she announced softly, as I sat up to look at her

"Julie your mother will kill us if she finds you in here at this time of night?" I whispered as quietly as I could.

Julie just shrugged. "Mother is fast asleep," she answered, sidling over to my bedside.

"It's awfully cold in here," she observed, looking at me expectantly. She hugged herself expressively.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.