Wizards of Waywardly Place - Cover

Wizards of Waywardly Place

by wetfly6969

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Erotica Sex Story: The star quarterback threatens Justin with exposure if he doesn't cast a spell on Alex to make her want him. Justin agrees but experiences unexpected results.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Blackmail   Magic   Fan Fiction   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   .

"I'm gunna kick your ass Russo," the hulking teen said grabbing Justin by the neck, lifting him from his feet against the lockers.

"Wait, what did I do?" he asked struggling to breath as his windpipe was crushed by the large hand.

"It's what you didn't do, dweeb. I told you I wanted your sister and told you to make it happen or I'd expose your little family secret to the whole world and then I'd kick your ass. I think I'll kick your ass first and then tell everyone what you are."

"I did it, I said I'd do it and I did it. I don't understand wha..." a blow to the stomach knocked the wind out of him as he was dropped to the floor. The size 14 shoe quickly followed landing a blow against his side causing him to ball up.

"Wait, stop, I'll do it. I'll make it right; just don't hit me any more, please."

Tony Mancuso looked down at the sniveling under classman and paused. "Don't fuck 'round with me or I'll fuck you up big time, understand?" Justin nodded still holding his aching stomach. "By this time tomorrow your sister better be beggin' me to fuck her or your ass is grass. I want her so hot for me that she juices up just looking at me and practically cums by a touch of my hand. Do I make myself clear, asshole?" Again he nodded.

The bell rang while he was still lying on the floor and he knew he'd be late for his last class but he was hurting too much to move and was still struggling to take a deep breath. Several kids passed him, most looking down as they walked by but none offered to help him. It was Rufus the janitor who finally came to help him up and all but carried him to the nurses' station.

Sitting there he thought of what to do. His father often told them horror stories of what used to happen during the "witch trials". Many of their ancestors were killed or sent into exile because they practiced witchcraft or were suspected of being witches. Today he wasn't sure what would happen. At the very least they'd be chased from town and lose their family business and be hounded for the rest of their lives. More than likely they'd be imprisoned or worse. He couldn't allow that to happen.


Back home he reread the spell he used on Alex last night. It looked right and sounded right, but it didn't work for some reason. Softly he mumbled the spell again hoping somehow a second time it might work.

"Whatcha doing?" he heard asked as he skimmed the Book of Spells. He turned to see his father walking towards him smiling.

"Just looking for something."

"Yea? What is it? Maybe I can help." He wasn't sure if he wanted to get his father involved in this, especially since it involved his daughter, but he was running out of options.

"There's a lotta love spells in here, right?"

"Love spells? Uh, yea, sure, why? You gotta girl you like and want her to fall in love with you or something?"

"Yea, something like that. I tried this spell last night but it didn't work."

"Lemme see," he said moving closer. "Oh, that one. It's not really a love spell. More a like spell. You see back in the olden days land barons and kings used to fight a lot over everything and some smart wizard put this spell together to make them stop fighting and get along. What this spell does is make two people become friendlier, but nothing else. The love spells are further back in the book. Here, let me show you."

Justin watched as his father flipped a few pages back to several spells dealing with love.

"I recommend this one," he said pointing to the third one down. "You gotta be very careful when you're dealing with the heart and emotions as most spells can back fire. What I like about this one is you use a pinch of sands of time and after the sand wears off, the spell is broken. If during that time you make her fall in love with you, then she'll still be in love with you but if she don't then everything goes back to normal."

"That sounds pretty good but how strong is the love? Will she be willing to do whatever you want?"

"What exactly are you trying to do here, Justin? Sounds like you're trying to cast a lust spell. Is this a sexual thing? You know how your mother and I feel about premarital sex.

"Oh, no, Dad, nothing like that. I was just wondering so that it wouldn't get that far." He smiled at him hoping that he'd buy the story. "What about this one? It looks pretty complicated."

"Believe me son; you don't want to mess around with that one. I'm surprised the elders haven't removed that one from the books. It's a very powerful and dangerous spell that should never be used."

"Tell me about it, I'm curious."

"The story goes that over a thousand years ago a wizard wanted to have a baby but his wife didn't so she didn't have sex when it was, uh, her time, let's just say. Often a week or two would pass before they made love as she was terrified to get pregnant. Over the years he grew frustrated and impatient to have a baby and came up with this spell."

"Yea? and what happened?"

"She eventually got pregnant and they had a baby boy, but at a very high price. She grew so addicted to making love with her husband that nothing else mattered and eventually she went mad and had to be committed to keep from hurting herself or the baby. This spell's only antidote is abstinence. They call it the devils lust spell because it takes six days, six hours and six minutes of no sexual contact to break it, but the damage is already done by then. It's a very dangerous spell and I wish the elders would just remove it."

Justin smiled to himself. This is exactly the spell he needs. Tony's reputation is that he fucks a girl for a while and then grows tired of her and dumps her for someone else. After a week or so of fucking Alex, he'll dump her, they won't have sex and the spell will be broken. Everyone's happy, well except for Alex, but what harm can come from a little premarital sex?

"Dad, what's this word? I don't recognize it."

Jerry leaned closer and looked at the ancient word. "Uh, well, Justin, that, is, um well loosely translated it means man seed."

"Man seed? What's that?"

"You're a smart boy, think about it. What do you think man seed could mean?" It took a few seconds before it registered. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped opened.

"You mean..."

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. You have to add, uh, man seed into the potion to identify who the recipient of the spell is. The object of lust will only be the person whose man seed is in there, without it, it won't work on anyone."

"Honey, could you come help me?" he hear his mother calling from the kitchen.

"Be right there, Honey," he called back. "Why don't you work on the spell with the sands of time and I'll be back later to help you."

"That's okay, dad, don't worry about it. I think you're right. I shouldn't interfere with the matters of the heart. I'll just keep talking to her and see what happens."

"That's very mature of you, son. I think that's the best idea you had all day."

Justin watched as his father left the room and looked back at the devils' lust spell. Most of the ingredients would be hard to get but the man seed from Tony would require a lot of explaining. Working throughout the night he gathered everything he needed except for one and he'd have to wait until school to get it from Tony.

That night he couldn't sleep and lay in bed for hours thinking about what was about to happen. Would it really work or was it just some lame spell like the last one? He recited the spell over and over again until he fell asleep.


"What the fuck are you talking about, Russo?" Tony's voice echoed in the boy's restroom.

"I need it to finish the spell. Without it it won't work."

"You want me to jerk off in a cup so you can have my cum?!" That just don't sound right. I think you're some kinda faggot or something."

"Trust me Tony, I don't like it any more than you do, but if you want this to work, you gotta trust me." The towering teen looked down at the frightened boy and figured it must be true or he wouldn't risk being beaten to a pulp.

"This better be on the up and up or you're dead, understand?" Justin nodded extending his hand holding the cup. Tony took it before disappearing inside one of the cubicles.

Justin tried not to listen but the sounds of his fist slapping up and down and the liquidly sounds of his pre cum and the occasional grunt and moan was having an effect on him. Standing in front of the sink he had to shift the growing bulge to give it room to expand. Damn, why was he getting a hard on listening to him jerking off just on the other side of the wall? Did that mean he was gay? One last grunt meant that he had finished the act.

Justin sighed. It was torture listening and knowing what he was doing. The door swung opened and the bulky teen handed him the cup. "This better work," he said leaving without looking back. Justin looked down at the yellowish goo at the bottom of the Dixie cup and swirled it around a few times.

"What are you doing?" he said snapping out of the trance he was in. Pulling out the other ingredients he dumped them in and looked for something to stir it with. Shit, he thought of everything except of that. The sperm accounted for about half of the liquid but he needed to mix it before getting Alex to drink it. That would be a whole new problem but he'd have to take one crisis at a time. Sticking his finger in the cup, he churned the concoction until it was well blended.

He stared at the gel clinging to the tip of his finger for the longest time before bringing it to his nose. It smelled funny but then what did he expect. Slowly he extended his tongue to taste it. It was for Alex, he told himself. He was just making sure it didn't taste too bad or she might not drink it. Popping his finger into his mouth he sucked off the little that was stuck on the tip. It didn't taste too bad. Then he realized what it was and made a face. Hopefully no one will ever find out about that.


He saw Alex sitting at the table talking to Harper and eating lunch. For almost an hour he carried around the Dixie cup containing the potion but still wasn't sure how to get her to drink it. You just can't walk up to someone with a cup of cum and ask them to drink it. When he noticed her Coke can he had an idea.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" he asked sitting at the table across from them. Both stopped talking and looked at him.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Alex asked.

"Yea, I didn't feel like going so I thought I go to lunch early," he said reaching across the table to take a fry from her tray. She watched as he gulped it down before reaching for her soda. "Mind?" he asked holding it up. Rolling her eyes she turned back to Harper and resumed talking.

Dropping the can below the table, he bent the cup and poured the potion into her soda. It fizzed and popped a few times before going silent. Dropping the cup to the floor, he returned the can and got up. "I gotta go. Talk to you later," he said stepping away. From the entrance of the cafeteria he watched as she took a sip and then another. His heart was racing and he held his breath as over the next five minutes she finished the beverage and both girls got up to leave. He wondered how long it would take before it started working.

"Hey dweeb," he heard someone say from behind him and turned to see Tony standing there with Scott and Mike, his two cohorts in crime. The three of them are on the football team and have bullied everyone since elementary school. "Are we good?" he asked towering over him.

For the first time Justin noticed how good looking and how well built he really is. His shirt was tightly stretched across his chest showing strong definition and his biceps bulged from beneath the sleeves. His eyes followed his tapered waist down to his strong legs and the fat bulge in his jeans. Unconsciously he licked his lips. Rumor around the school is that he's very well hung and has boned a lot of the girls.

"I asked you a question!" he yelled out almost too loudly. That snapped Justin from his stare and he looked up.

"Yea, everything is good." he said fighting the urge to drop to his knees and rip open Tony's fly. Turning he walked away afraid of what he might do if he stayed there for much longer. From down the hall he looked back to see Tony and his friends discussing something and he again licked his lips. Damn just a small taste made him like that what would happen to Alex with a full dosage?


"Justin have you seen Alex?" his mother asked coming behind the counter at the shop.

"Uh, no, Mom, I'm not sure where she is. She was just here a few minutes ago, maybe she's using the bathroom," he stuttered trying not to look her in the eyes. He knew where she was. After school Tony took her out to his car and fucked her in the parking lot and then made her give him a blow job. After that she was like in a daze for the rest of the afternoon and spend most of her time on the phone.

About twenty minutes ago Tony showed up at the sandwich shop and she practically tripped over herself trying to get to him quick enough. Jumping into his arms, she kissed and hugged him as he looked over to Justin smiling. He wanted a shake and she rushed to make it. Standing at the counter he winked at Justin.

"You did good," he said smiling. Justin watched him talking as he boasted about "busting her cherry" and added there was one more hole he wanted to fuck before going home today. Once the shake was done he guided her willingly outside towards his car.

Just before midnight he heard a sound and looked out his window to see Alex scaling the trellis on her descent to the ground. He shook his head knowing where she was going and went back to jerking off thinking of Tony. His eyes were shut when came and brought his cum coated fingers towards his mouth wishing it was Tony's cum.


"Where's Alex?" he asked sitting at the breakfast table.

"She had something to do at school so she left early," their mother said setting a plate of eggs in front of him. He was sure what it was she had to do.

Cutting through the parking lot he noticed Alex getting out from the backseat of Tony's car pulling her skirt down and buttoning her shirt while she walked. Tony emerged a moment later pulling his pants up and headed the other way. He shook his head hoping that he'd tire of her quickly so that they could get on with their lives.

Tony's locker was on the same wall as his and he noticed Alex hanging around it. She had math that hour but wasn't in class. She was still there after his next class but was gone just before lunch. He went to check on her but couldn't find her any where. Even Harper hadn't seen her all day and she was worried.

"Hey man, your sister's giving head to someone under the bleachers in the gym," he heard a familiar voice say and turned to see a guy from his PE class smiling at him. "He's a lucky bastard," he added walking away. Justin headed towards the gym. He wasn't sure why as there's nothing he could do to stop it, but it made him feel better to do it.

He passed Tony on the way in and noticed Alex emerging from under the bleachers, her hair a mess, her knees filthy and she had a spittle of cum at the corner of her mouth. Her eyes were glassy and she had a blank expression on her face. "Are you okay?" he asked wiping the pebble size substance from her mouth and pushing it into his mouth. Right away he got a rush as if falling from a high place. She walked past him without a word.

After school he caught sight of them once again heading towards the parking lot and he knew what was about to happen. He went home and down stairs to the shop hoping she wouldn't be home too late. Her parents are getting worried about her and he didn't want there to be a problem until this ran it's course.

Just after the dinner rush Tony walked in with his two goon friends and approached Alex. "Hey Sweet Cheeks, wanna step outside for a while? I got something I think you really want," he said groping his groan. She smiled and rushed around the count to jump into his arms. Justin watched as the four of them disappeared out the door.

Hardly 10 minutes passed when Alex rushed back in visibly shaken and ran into the bathroom. Tony followed a few steps back and Scott and Mike trailed about a minute behind him. "Where's the slut?" he blurted out causing a couple to look towards him.

"What happened?" Justin asked stepping around the counter to block the hallway to the restrooms.

"Nuttin, I just wanted her to fuck my two friends and she went freaken nuts. I thought you said she'd do anything I wanted."

"I never said that but she will have sex with you any time you want, but only you. The spell doesn't work for other people."

"So fix it. I want my homies to enjoy that sweet little snatch too. Besides Amanda is getting suspicious and I don't wanna piss off my girlfriend, understand?" Justin nodded and looked at the two smirking apes. Tony pulled a cup from the dispenser, and handed it to Mike. "Go into the restroom and jerk off into it and by the end of the night you'll be pluggin' that little whore just like me."

They smiled heading towards the hallway with the cup in hand. He wasn't sure he could find all the ingredients again as the powered rabbit penis was really hard to locate. If he didn't, it would only be a matter of time before the three jocks beat the crap out of him and then exposed his family. He sighed and began to prepare for the next batch.

"Here," Scott said slamming the cup on the counter. Justin peered inside and could see the milky substance covering the bottom. He'd have to make an adjustment the formula to compensate for the "extra" amount. The two jocks watched as he worked and neither seemed to notice Tony wasn't there. Alex had come out of the restroom while they were in the men's room and went outside with him. He had just finished when they came back in.

"It's ready," he said sliding the cup towards Tony. He smiled, picked it up and brought it towards her lips.

"Drink up, slut," he said upending it, pouring the contents into her mouth. Justin watched as she swallowed hard three times to get it all down. Briefly her eyes widened and her face went slack. "Is she ready?" he asked looking towards Justin.

"I'm not sure, but I think so." He turned her towards his two pals and her face lit up and her mouth cracked into a big smile. She walked to them and put her arms around their waists. Their arms went across her back and Justin watched as the three of them headed towards the doorway.

"Good job, dweeb," Tony said turning to follow.


The next morning Alex was again not at the table but he didn't bother asking. He knew where she was and wondered if she even came back home last night. Again after their parents went to bed she sneaked out and that was the last he'd seen of her. He ate and left for school.

"You're fuckin' psycho sister is stalking me!" Tony yelled into his face after he cornered him in PE. "She won't fuckin' leave me alone. She calls my cell like a hundred times a day, leaves notes in my locker, follows me around, waits for me after class, stands outside my bedroom window and now Amanda found out that I fucked her and she went ballistic last night."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.