The Peachtree Academy - Cover

The Peachtree Academy

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rebecca Kennedy is a young, teacher hired to teach a English class at a place called the Peachtree Academy For Girls. Although innocent on the outside, Rebecca soon learns that things inside aren't quite what they seem, and starts to wonder about her own morals.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex  

In another room of the Peachtree dorms, Megumi stood in her bedroom, tossing outfit after outfit aside, looking at herself in her mirror before trying the next. "I'm never going to find anything to wear." She grumbled to herself, as another girl that sat on the bed, just flipped long, black hair behind her shoulder, while looking over Megumi's half naked body with round black eyes. "Why do you need to find anything to wear?" She asked, and Megumi turned to her. "You expect me to go into town naked Sayaka?" She asked, and Sayaka shrugged her shoulders. "All I'm saying is that we don't have to go into town." Sayaka said, and stood up, moving close to Megumi, putting her arms around her waist.

"But we have to. I promised my parents I would go have lunch with them." Megumi said, before feeling Sayaka's hand slide across her midsection. "Sayaka ... Don't..." Megumi said softly, as she felt her friend nibbling at her earlobe. "Why not? We've got the time." Sayaka said, and pushed her fingers past the elastic band of Megumi's panties, finding her clit quickly, before kissing her neck. "Oh ... You're getting me hot..." Megumi whimpered, before feeling Sayaka's fingers dip into her currently dry pussy. "Come on lover. Let's get naked." Sayaka said, and Megumi turned to look at her, blushing. "Oh come on. I'll even let you take me first." Sayaka said, and smiled, before kissing Megumi's lips.

Soon, both girls were naked, kissing each other as Sayaka helped Megumi put on a strap-on dildo harness. Standing up, Sayaka turned around, and stuck her ass out towards Megumi, while she rested her upper half of her body on a pillow. "Please, I can't wait." She joked, and Megumi, who was applying some lubricant to the dildo, laughed as she grabbed her friend's hips, and thrust the rubber cock deep into Sayaka's already wet cunt. "Ooh ... Hard, fuck me hard..." Sayaka moaned out, as she felt the dildo moving in and out of her quickly. Pulling out suddenly, Megumi noticed the disappointed look on Sayaka's face, before replacing the dildo with her own lips, gently running her tongue over her friend's swollen labia. "Ahhh! You tease!" Sayaka yelled out, before grabbing Megumi's head.

Megumi smiled, as she sucked heavily on her friend's clit, pushing one, then two fingers into her, feeling Sayaka wiggling around under her. After inserting a third finger, Megumi curled her fingers, and started moving them across the inner folds of her friend's cunt, lovely moans filling her ears. "Oh ... Don't stop..." Sayaka moaned, before she pinched her own nipples, pulling and twisting them gently, before wondering why Megumi stopped. She watched as the long legged girl stood up, unlatching the harness that sat around her waist. "I don't think I can wait anymore." Megumi said playfully, and sat upon the bed. Soon, the two schoolgirls were in a 69 position, Megumi playfully licked Sayaka's pussy, while she in turn did the same.

Sayaka moaned, feeling her friend's hot tongue inside of her cunt, lapping away at her sweet nectar, her fingers digging into the bed sheets, as her body shuddered, the soft gentle motions from Megumi sending her into her first orgasm. Biting her lip gently, Sayaka tried not to make any noise, knowing how sound could carry in the dorms, and tried not to pass out from post-orgasmic bliss. With a smirk, Megumi kissed her best friend, letting Sayaka taste her own juice off her lips, before kissing a trail down her body. Sayaka smiled, enjoying the orgasm she had, before feeling Megumi pushing her fingers into her slit again. "You kinky little ... BITCH!!!" Sayaka said, as she felt a little more than fingers.

"Isn't this what you like?" Megumi asked, as she pushed in four of her fingers into Sayaka's pussy. "Shit! Oh fuck!" Sayaka replied, forgetting about being quiet. It wasn't the first time that Megumi ever tried this little stunt with Sayaka, and moved her fingers back and forth, before pushing her hand in, and making a fist. "Oh you fucking bitch!" Sayaka yelled out, as she felt Megumi fucking her cunt with her hand. "Fuck! Fuck it!" Megumi heard Sayaka moan out, and smiled, as she bit her best friend's left nipple, sucking on her breast before feeling Sayaka's girl cum sloshing around her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.