The Peachtree Academy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rebecca Kennedy is a young, teacher hired to teach a English class at a place called the Peachtree Academy For Girls. Although innocent on the outside, Rebecca soon learns that things inside aren't quite what they seem, and starts to wonder about her own morals.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex  

It felt strange to Becca to be sharing her bed with her student, but yet, somehow it just felt so right. As she and Kari kissed, she could feel the Japanese girl's hand touching parts of her body, a gentle touch here, another one there, probing the blonde, American girl's body to find the places that would excite her. Kari felt her heart pounding in her chest. It wasn't because she was nervous, but more excited, as she kissed Becca's chest lightly, feeling the older girl shiver under her, before attaching her lips to Becca's breast, sucking at the nipple harshly, awaiting her reaction. Becca's soft moans were music to the Japanese girl's ears, as she continued to suck on her teacher's breast.

Blushing, Becca bit her lip gently, keeping her eyes open to watch Kari suck on her breast like a hungry child begging for milk. Reaching down, Becca gently ran her hand over Kari's rear, gently playing with it, before reaching down lower to her student's damp cunt. Slowly pushing a finger in, Becca felt Kari's moan vibrate through her breast, as she kept on sucking on it. Pushing a second finger in, Becca felt Kari moan more, and closed her eyes, as Kari moved to give attention to her other breast. Feeling Kari's mouth moving over her midsection, Becca started to laugh, and blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry." She said softly, but that didn't bother Kari one bit.

Kari watched Becca's face as she kissed her way down the older girl's body. She slid herself down, off the bed, and reached up, running her hand over the thin hair that Becca had down there, and then smiled at her older lover. "Would you like me to shave you?" She asked, and Becca blushed once more. "Shave? I've never tried to shave it myself before." She said as Kari stood up to show off her bare cunt. "I promise that I won't hurt you on purpose. But you have to try and keep still." She said, and Becca nodded slowly. "Well, ok." She said, and followed Kari to the bathroom. "Do you have any kind of shaving cream anywhere?" Kari asked, and Becca nodded. "Hold on." She said, and walked back into the next room to search her bags.

Kari looked at herself in the mirror, and pushed her hair over her shoulder as she waited for Becca. She stared at herself for a bit, before turning to smile at Becca. "You find any?" She asked, and Becca nodded. "Here you go. You sure that this won't hurt at all?" She asked, and Kari nodded. "Like I said, just try to keep as still as possible." She said, and motioned for Becca to sit down on the toilet. Becca was a bit unsure about letting Kari do what she was planning on doing, but still, it felt right in a way. The shaving lotion felt cold to Becca, but she bit her lip gently, and let Kari have her way. Kari just smiled, and gently shaved away Becca's pubic hairs.

After she was done, Kari just smiled, and moved a bit closer, letting her tongue run along the rather swollen folds of Becca's outer labia. Becca shivered lightly, and reached down, holding Kari's head in place, wanting her to devour her rather wet cunt as it is. Kari was in full agreement, as she slowly pushed her tongue into Becca's pussy, lapping away at it slowly, wanting the older woman to be turned on by her advances. A loud moan escaped Becca's lips, indicating that she was enjoying what Kari was doing to her, and soon let go of her student's head, to play with her own breasts.

Becca blushed. She couldn't believe that she was enjoying everything that Kari did to her, and yet, wanted more. She could feel Kari's slim fingers pushing into her pussy, two at a time, and moaned out her young student's name. Closing her eyes, Becca felt herself trembling, shivering under Kari's gentle touch, while the young girl continued to finger and lick her cunt. Blushing, Becca had to know what Kari felt like on her lips, and soon gently pushed Kari's head back. "Let's head back to the bedroom." She said, and Kari nodded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.