The Traveling Wizards - Cover

The Traveling Wizards

Copyright© 2009 by Blackdraman

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A traveling couple stops helps a Queen with her problems.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sunlight shining through her eyelids woke Celeste early this morning. Sitting up in bed, she looked out the glassed in doors overlooking the Twin's Yard. The Twin's Yard was a courtyard positioned between two arms of the castle the guestrooms and Offspring's Hall. It was a modest courtyard containing a simple pond in on corner. A large weeping willow grew on the bank away from the stone walls, forming a shadowed hideaway beneath its branches. Opposite the pond was Celeste's pride and joy. A small hedge-maze with creeping roses flowing throughout the hedge. Only three entrances existed, her door, leading to her balcony with steps into the yard. Williams balcony next door, and on small gate leading to the outer courtyard. No other doors or even windows looked into the yard. Since the twins were 8 this had been their private domain. Under the shady willow they had taken their lessons together, in the pond they had played at "lost on the sea", and no other had ever intruded on them.

Pulling herself back from memories of yesteryears, Celeste got out of bed and began to dress for the day. To think, some called princesses can't even dress themselves, requiring several maids just to don a simple dress. Celeste smiled to herself. Of course, they never did anything exciting, like riding to the hunt. With her dress buttons done up and her soft boots laced, Celeste stepped out to start her day with some breakfast.

With that weird twin connection, William was also stepping from his room to head down to the Great Hall as well.

"So did you see..." William began.

"Yes. And the way... ?" Celeste answered.

"Yeah, I wonder if..."William started.

"I don't know, but I am sure she did?" Celeste ended.

With their normal closeness they talked back and forth, barely saying three words before the other answered back, knowing what the other was asking. Both had noticed their brother practically drooling over the redhead at the table last night. And whether her husband had noticed and would take offense.

They rounded a corner and bumped into the very object of their discussion. All three fell to the floor. The redhead was the first on her feet hurriedly helping Celeste to hers. She began to briskly dust the princess off.

"My apologies your Highness. I really must start watching where I am going." Megan said demurely.

For some reason Celeste did not think she was that subservient. Those flashing gray eyes, the almost smirk on her lips and the way she carried herself spoke more of one who is used to others being submissive with her. Plus, if Celeste had not known any better, she would have sworn that the other woman had been feeling her up while dusting her off. She distinctly felt both her bottom and her breast being pinched. Pushing that all from her mind, she stepped back a little.

"That is quite alright. I too, must keep my eyes open in the future." So saying, she whisked by almost dragging William in her wake. Right before rounding a corner, she looked over her shoulder, Megan was still standing there with that smirk firmly on her face, and a challenge in her eye.

Blake exited the door to his own quarters, across from the twin's rooms, with a distracted air. He had slept poorly last night. Images of stormy gray eyes and a well-shaped buttock moving beneath gauzy material haunted him all night. A voice brought him back to the here and now.

"Good morning your Highness," Megan held her head and shoulders back as she dipped into a smooth curtsy.

Blake's eyes were immediately drawn to the shadowed cleavage shown by the half-unlaced blouse. He could have sworn he saw the edge of her right nipple peeking through the opening. But no, women of her station did not run around without underthings, it must be his over acting imagination.

"Good morning ... Megan? Isn't it?" he stammered.

"Yes your Highness. Me and my ... husband, are traveling through your kingdom. Your gracious mother allowed us to stay long enough to wash off the road."

Blake's mind was rushing hither and yonder did she hesitate naming her husband? Was he her husband? Or were they estranged? These thoughts and more tumbled through his head. And he found that he could not tear his eyes from the sight of her pale flesh shown through the laces. With an effort he moved his eyes to her face, where a smirk lingered on her lips. Once again she had caught him looking at something he shouldn't have.

"Your pardon, ma'am." With a hurried bow, he stepped around her and all but ran down the hall. The sound of her rich laughter followed him.

Gwen's eyes followed Rachael's every movement, as the maid helped her into her dress and fixed up her hair. Parts of her plan ran through her head. She decided now was the best time to start. With a deep sigh she settled into her chair. This small shift in position brought her right shoulder in contact with Rachael's left breast. Gwen started to squirm, as if she could not get comfortable in her chair. Every twitch of her upper body caused her shoulder to rub back and forth across Rachael's nipple.

"Is something wrong m'lady?"

"Yes, this shift itches. Are you sure it is a clean shift?"

"Why yes, m'lady. I got from your wardrobe just before I woke you."

"Well it must not have been clean when it was put away. Help me out of it."

"Yes, m'lady" Rachael reached up and began to unbutton the dress, slide it off her shoulders and held Gwen steady as she stepped out of it. With one smooth motion, Gwen grabbed the end of the shift and lifted it over her head and off. Turning to face her prize possession, a standing mirror taller than she was, Gwen ran her hands over her slightly sagging breast, still tight tummy, and through the dark bush at the junction of her legs.

"Do you think I am still beautiful?"

"OH yes, m'lady. You are very beautiful." Rachael could not help but compare the queen's body with Megan's. Gwen's stomach was slimmer than Megan's and her breast were a touch bigger, but Megan's breast had no sag and she had told Rachael that she trimmed her lower hair. Rachael had been thinking of that ever since Megan mentioned it. She thought of trying it herself. She mulled over these thoughts as she pulled another shift out of the wardrobe.

"On second thought, it is a warm day. I want to try something I have not done in a long time. I will forgo the shift. Help me back into the dress." The Queen spoke without turning from the mirror.

With her shocked expression quickly hidden, Rachael did just that. During the dressing, Rachael could have sworn that the Queen was deliberately rubbing herself against Rachael's hands. As she was adjusting the front of the dress to hang properly, she felt Gwen's nipples harden. Flustered and a little aroused herself, she hurriedly finished the Queen's hair and stepped back.

Under the guise of checking her appearance in the mirror, Gwen watched Rachael. The young maid's face was flush, her breathing a touch heavier than it should be, and her hands twitched, as if they would rather be doing something other than hang at her side. Gwen smiled; phase one had gone off without a hitch, now to setup phase two.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.