Pregnant Mom - Cover

Pregnant Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Gary Johns

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - David's mother calls him at school to tell him that his father has left and that he ran away with a man. When David comes home she also tells him that she is pregnant from a brief affair. He is shocked to learn his mother thinks he might be gay like his father. To see if he is, she jerks him off. After that their relationship grows until the ultimate happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Several weeks later I started classes and things around the house settled down into a routine ... not a bad routine by any means. I went to school and then came home and helped out around the house. As my mother's pregnancy progressed she was less able to do all the things she normally did around the house. That's where I came in by helping out with grocery shopping, some cleaning, fixing things and making sure the cars were taken care of.

On the positive side my mother seemed to become even more amorous with each passing day. Almost daily we indulged in some form of oral sex. While I was very happy with oral sex, I nonetheless wanted to take it further. Then an opportunity presented itself where I could bring up my desires without too much fear of making her angry. Not that she normally got angry at me, but I always feared that if I pushed too hard she would stop everything. I am not sure I would have survived that. We were having breakfast and chatting when the subject of what I wanted for my birthday came up.

"David, your birthday's this weekend, so what do you want? I never know what to get you."

Without hesitation I said, "Nothing. I have everything I want."

"You always say that. I know there is something you really want."

There was, but I hesitated to say it. I paused and thought for a moment. Then I thought it's now or never and said, "I want you."

That stopped her in her tracks. She paused with her mouth open. She immediately knew what I meant. Then she sighed deeply and said, "David, you know what we are doing is wrong, but going all the way would be ... would be ... I don't know, just too much."

I knew when to back off and said, "Sorry, Mom, but you asked what I wanted."

"I know and I'm sorry, sweetheart. What else can I give you?"

"I suppose you can get me one of those new cell phones that do everything ... I'll even pick it out."

I saw her relax noticeably. "I know just the one you want. I'll get it."

It was my turn to sigh ... in relief. I was even more relieved when she came to my room that night and we shared oral sex. It seemed that our earlier conversation had been forgotten.

That Saturday my mother said she had my present. We had gone out to dinner to celebrate my birthday. During the dinner and the trip home we acted like teenagers in love. We had to be discreet at the restaurant, but there are ways to show affection, like sitting close enough in a booth so she could reach over and caress my cock and I could slide my hand up her skirt to play with her soft thighs. Then on the drive home, Mom pulled my cock out and stroked me slowly the entire trip. But she wouldn't allow me to cum. At the restaurant she told me that she forgot my present and had left it home. I said, "Dinner with you is far better than any telephone."

"I wish I could give you a big kiss right now," she said.

I smiled lovingly.

When we arrived home I went to my room to change, telling my mother I would be downstairs in a few minutes. I was sitting on my bed still in my underwear when I heard a light tap on my door. Then my mother slowly opened the door. I gasped. In the doorway was a vision that made me rub my eyes and wonder if I was hallucinating. My mother was standing there in a matching white bra, panties, garter, nylons, shoes, and even a white wedding veil.

No words could describe how sexy and beautiful she looked. I couldn't even speak.

"So, how do you like your birthday present?"

"Huh?" I said stupidly.

"You said you wanted me for your birthday and I have decided to give myself to you."

My mouth was suddenly as dry as a desert. "I ... uh ... are you ... are you sure," I gasped.

"Yes, I am totally sure."

"Oh my God," I whispered.

Mom smiled and her face was totally aglow. Then she said, "Do I look silly being pregnant and wearing this outfit?"

"God no, you look ... you look ... oh God Mom," I stammered.

"I wore an outfit just like this on my wedding night with your father. Of course I was a good bit thinner."

I stood up and my knees were shaking as I stared.

"Well are you going to kiss the bride or not."

I pulled my mother into my arms for a long and passionate kiss. We had kissed many, many times before, but I swear none were as sexy or exciting as this kiss. Our mouths were hot and wet as we tried to devour each other's lips and tongue. I slipped my hands down to caress her ass cheeks, pressing my now very hard cock to her bulging stomach.

Finally Mom pushed me back until I was sitting on the bed again. Then she slowly slipped to her knees, pulling my underwear off as she did. I wanted to fuck her, but I wasn't going to rush things. If she wanted to suck me, that was okay. I watched as she got between my legs and grabbed my throbbing cock. Then I moaned as she took it into her warm mouth.

She licked and teased me for a long time. I knew she wanted to make this last and I understood. After she had sucked me for some time I pushed her away. "I want to eat you."

"Oh yes," she gasped and hurriedly climbed onto the bed.

Without even taking her panties off I dove between her legs. When I brought my mouth to her silk covered pussy I found it already soaking.

Her pussy was a swamp of sweet juices. I pulled the panties aside and began to lick her swollen lips. I heard her moan and she bucked her hips upward. I knew that she wanted my mouth but I took it very slow, teasing her until she was mad with desire. I was just as crazed, but I knew I had to control myself or it would be over before it started. This was what I had wanted since the beginning and now I was seconds away from possessing my mother ... from actually fucking her. I knew I was the luckiest boy alive at that moment.

I pulled away and looked down at my mother's beautiful face. I didn't want her to ever regret what we were about to do so I said again, "Are you sure about this?"

"As sure as I have ever been about anything in my life. I want you to fuck me. I want that big cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me half to death."

"Oh God," I gasped.

My hands were trembling as I pulled her panties off and tossed them to the floor. I looked down at the sweet pussy that I had seen many, many times before, but now it looked different for some reason. Yes, the lips were swollen like always and her juices were trickling out, but there was something different. Then I realized that her clit was more swollen then I had ever seen it. It peeked out of the skin protecting it and it looked like a small penis. I felt the desire to suck it, but I knew we both wanted something else at that moment. I leaned back and stroked my cock, staring into her eyes. She was looking at my cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.