Pregnant Mom - Cover

Pregnant Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Gary Johns

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - David's mother calls him at school to tell him that his father has left and that he ran away with a man. When David comes home she also tells him that she is pregnant from a brief affair. He is shocked to learn his mother thinks he might be gay like his father. To see if he is, she jerks him off. After that their relationship grows until the ultimate happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

As the summer was drawing to a close, I sat down with my mom and told her of my decision to transfer to a local school. At first she objected strenuously, but finally came around when I explained that I could get just as good an education for less money and, most importantly, I would be around to help her with the baby. Plus, I had made up my mind.

She got all teary eyed and thanked me with a big, wet kiss. That made it all worth it. When we parted, we were both breathless. I was ready to take it further, but Mom just wanted to sit on the porch and snuggle. I accepted that, hoping we would do something later.

"So, have you picked a name for the baby (the doctor had told her that it was going to be a boy)?" I asked.

"No, not yet, but I like Shawn."

"That's a good name."

"After I had you, I was going to name the next baby Shawn, if it was a boy. Of course your father would never let me have another baby," she added rather sadly.

"You wanted lots of kids, didn't you?"

"I did."

"Well, now you have one more."

Mom thought for a moment and said, "Yes. All children are a miracle, but it would have been nice if your father had been willing and if he hadn't been ... well, you know how he is," she said as tears came to her eyes.

"Sorry Mom, I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject."

"No, it isn't a sore subject. Your father is the only sore subject. I can love the baby without guilt now. You have helped me accept my mistake and I love you for that.

"I love you too and always have."

"Of course, I'm your mother."

"Not like a mother, like a woman," I said with a little embarrassment.

After a long pause she whispered, "I know," and she touched my face softly. "I love you like a son," she said and paused again.

My heart almost broke until she added, "And I know it is so wrong, but I love you like a man now, too."

Suddenly my heart was pounding in my chest. Did she really say what I thought she said? Of course she had. I suddenly wanted her more than anything I had ever wanted in my life.

"But, what we have done ... doing ... is so wrong and is so complicated."

Obviously I didn't see it as either wrong or complicated, but then I was only 19.

I was very curious about her feelings in allowing me to take such liberties and thought this was as good a time as any to ask. I said, "Mom, I understand how you feel about the things we have done. But I am curious if you really thought I might be gay."

She paused for a few moments and then sighed. "In truth, yes I did."

"So you figured you would see if I was interested in sex with a woman ... uh ... well if a hand job is sex," I said and laughed.

"Yes, I am embarrassed to say," she answered with a blush.

"Well I hope you know that I am not gay."

"Of course I do now."

"But then we have continued to do things?" I said with a questioning look.

"Yes, ... maybe it is the hormones, but I admit that I really started to like it. It made me feel wanted again. It has been such a long time and was the reason I had sex and ended up pregnant."

There were tears in her eyes and I pulled her close to me. "I guess I was in the right place at the right time."

"Or the wrong place at the right time," she said and smiled. Then I saw tears come to her eyes.

I figured I had said something wrong. "I seem to make you sad a lot," I said.

She pulled away. "I'm not sad. I am the happiest I have been in many, many years. My tears are of happiness. You never make me sad. I love how you have handled things ... so much more mature than your father would have been."

I took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Then I kissed her passionately and she didn't resist. She melted into my arms and I could feel her warm and soft body against mine. Her breasts were much larger now and her belly was growing daily. The combination of her large breast and soft belly brought my cock to attention almost immediately. Mom smiled and shook her head with mock exasperation. But then I watched as she slowly dropped to her knees ... right on our back porch.

A moan slipped from my lips as she quickly pulled the zipper of my shorts down and took out my throbbing cock. She looked up at me.

"Did I tell you that I love sucking your cock?"

She hadn't, but I knew it anyway. I shook my head.

"I do."

I threw my head back and my knees almost buckled as she took the head of my cock into her warm mouth.

I swayed as she began to suck me in that teasing way she loves. Although I was anxious to cum, I let her have her way. I truly loved the way she sucked my cock. But like any red-blooded young man, I wanted it all. I wanted to put my cock into my mother. Yet she had not given me any indication that she was going to allow that. I suppose it was a line in the sand for her, and while I accepted that, I hoped for the ultimate consummation of our love.

As I continued to watch her make love to my cock I saw and felt her taking it deeper and deeper. Suddenly I saw her head move forward the last couple of inches and she had my entire cock down her throat. I could feel her throat moving as she tried not to gag.

I couldn't believe my mother actually had my entire cock down her throat. She looked up at me and I saw tears in her eyes ... obviously from the impact of my cock down her throat. But, her eyes were actually smiling at me, proud that she had taken my entire cock.

Unfortunately I was a little too excited to let it go on for long. I pulled my hips back allowing her to breath. But she wanted it again and pushed her head down until her throat was filled again. I was moaning incoherently now, ready to cum at any moment. "Mom," I gasped, "I'm going to cummmmmm." I heard her moan deep in her throat as she continued to throat fuck me. Then a second before I came she pulled back until the head was in her mouth. My cock lurched and cum gushed out of my cock. She swallowed it and then sucked until there was nothing left. Then she sat back with a smile.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.