Pregnant Mom - Cover

Pregnant Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - David's mother calls him at school to tell him that his father has left and that he ran away with a man. When David comes home she also tells him that she is pregnant from a brief affair. He is shocked to learn his mother thinks he might be gay like his father. To see if he is, she jerks him off. After that their relationship grows until the ultimate happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The following morning I was up early and went in to take a shower. When I looked at my face in the mirror I had to smile. The results of eating my mother were still evident I reluctantly washed my face, shaved, and then took a shower. When I came downstairs my mother was sitting at the kitchen table having coffee. She looked up and smiled.

"My, but you're up early," she said.

"I know. I couldn't bear to be away from you any longer," I said and laughed. I'm not sure she knew how true that was. I walked over and leaned down and kissed her. It wasn't the typical peck. I figured we were way beyond that. My tongue entered her mouth and I could taste her morning coffee. She was smiling when I pulled away.

"I thought you took cream in your coffee?" I said.

"I do, but we are out. I need to go to the store today."

"I can go out and get you some," I said.

Then she got a naughty look on her face and said, "No need for that. I know where I can get some cream."

"Where?" I asked, wondering what she had in mind.

I suppressed a gasp as my mother turned and reached for the opening of my underwear. Then with a giggle she reached inside and pulled out my rapidly growing cock. I moaned as she opened her mouth and took the head of my cock inside.

"Ahhhh," I gasped as she began to suck me. There was no hesitation on her part. She moved her head back and forth as I rested my hand on her head. I loved that she was doing it on her own, without encouragement from me. My hips began to move with her head action. "Oh God, Mom, I'm going to cum," I warned. I had intended to cum in her mouth, but my mother had other ideas. Before I started to shoot, she pulled my cock from her mouth. I gasped as she pointed my cock toward her steaming coffee just in time to let my cream squirt into the cup. When I was drained, I staggered back a step or two and then flopped into a chair.

"Thanks, now I have my cream," my mother said as she lifted the cup to her lips and took a big gulp.

I watched it total amazement as she drank my juice along with her morning coffee.

That incident seemed to open the floodgates for my mother and me. We rarely passed each other that we didn't stop and kiss ... and of course I groped her. One afternoon I was on the phone with a female friend from school when my mother passed. I reached out and grabbed her butt playfully. She stopped and bent over to kiss me. I had to put my hand over the phone, but it was worth it for the kiss. When she realized that I was talking to a girl she got a funny look on her face. I was surprised when her hand went to my lap. My eyes opened wide as she then dropped to the carpet between my legs. With growing excitement I watched her reach for my zipper and pull my cock from my pants. Her mouth covered it and I suppressed a moan. Soon she was driving me mad by teasing the head like she loved to do. Then she pulled back and I could see a long string of my pre-cum juice hanging from her tongue.

I couldn't take it any longer so I told my friend I would call her back later.

My mother looked up and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your phone call." Then she smiled a smile that said that was exactly what she had intended.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.