Pregnant Mom - Cover

Pregnant Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Gary Johns

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - David's mother calls him at school to tell him that his father has left and that he ran away with a man. When David comes home she also tells him that she is pregnant from a brief affair. He is shocked to learn his mother thinks he might be gay like his father. To see if he is, she jerks him off. After that their relationship grows until the ultimate happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

It was Monday night and both Mom and I loved Monday Night Football. It was the first pre-season game. She told me I could have two beers during the game so I had better spread them out if I wanted them to last to the end. I didn't really care about the beer. I was just liked the idea of sitting with her.

"Come on, Mom, the game is starting," I called from the family room. A moment later she came in. She was wearing a short summer maternity dress and was barefooted. I said, "There she comes, barefoot and pregnant."

"Very funny," she answered and stuck her tongue out at me. Then she laughed and sat down next to me, our thighs touching.

"Doesn't get any better than this," I said, lifting my first beer. "A beer, popcorn, a football game and a sexy woman."

"It that order," she said with a pout.

"A sexy woman, beer, popcorn, and football," I quickly responded.

"That's better," she said as she snuggled into my arm.

We watched the game quietly for a few minutes. I wanted to kiss her so bad I could taste it. When a commercial came on I turned and pressed my lips to hers. She moaned and opened her mouth to my insistent tongue. When the commercial was over we parted breathlessly. I tried to kiss her again, but she said, "commercial."

Fortunately there are a lot of commercials on Monday Night Football. By half time I was kissing her passionately and feeling her breasts over her dress with each pause in the game. I was a little disappointed that she had chosen to wear a dress where there was no way to get my hand underneath. I tried another tactic and rested my hand on her bare thigh. As I kissed her I slowly moved my hand upward until it was under her dress. I was almost gasping for breath as my hand made it's way across the silky skin of her thighs. But before I reach my goal, Mom pulled away and shook her head. I wondered why, but I was far to excited to analyze it at that point. I contented myself with playing with her thighs, although never reaching her pussy.

By halftime we were in quite a state of arousal. Mother broke our kiss and whispered something to me. It was said so softly I couldn't quite hear her. "What?" I asked and listened carefully.

"I want you to use your mouth on me," she whispered.

My eyes opened wide and I stared at her hoping I had heard her right. She stood up and slowly walked out of the family room. She had done this before and I knew what it meant now. I jumped up and ran up the stairs. I paused at her door, breathing heavily, suddenly wondering if I had actually heard her correctly. But my cock was pulsing in my pants and I was not going to miss this chance.

Tentatively I pushed the door open. A bedside lamp lit the room and I could see my mother lying crosswise on the bed totally naked. As I drew closer I could see pussy juice trickling from her swollen pussy and she was gently moving her finger across her clit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.