Pregnant Mom - Cover

Pregnant Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Gary Johns

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - David's mother calls him at school to tell him that his father has left and that he ran away with a man. When David comes home she also tells him that she is pregnant from a brief affair. He is shocked to learn his mother thinks he might be gay like his father. To see if he is, she jerks him off. After that their relationship grows until the ultimate happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

"David, I have a meeting with the attorney today so I will be gone most of the afternoon," my mother said as she came into the den where I was watching a ball game.

"Okay, Mom, anything you want me to do today?"

"The sink in my bathroom is leaking. I don't know if you can fix it, but I would love for you to look at it."

"Sure. Probably just needs a new washer."

"Thanks. I'll fix dinner when I get home."

Mom came over and leaned over to give me a goodbye kiss. I'm not sure if she intended for it to be more than a peck, but I had other ideas. When her lips touched mine, I reached and pulled her down, opening my mouth in the process. I heard a little moan from her and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. We were both breathing harder when she finally pulled away. "I have to hurry," she said breathlessly and turned and quickly walked out the door.

I took a deep breath and sighed as I watched her leave. My heart was thumping in my chest and I was already hard. God, I am going to go crazy, I thought.

After the game I went up to her bathroom and replaced the washer in her sink. As I was walking out I saw a pair of her panties hanging out of her hamper. Like the pervert I was I picked them up and brought them to my nose. I breathed in her smell and felt my cock start to harden. I stuffed the panties into my pocket and went back to my room. I lay down and brought the panties to my nose again. I couldn't get enough of her smell. I thought about jerking off, but decided to wait. With my mother's panties on my face, I fell asleep.

I suddenly awoke with a start. "Wh ... uh ... huh?" I said, totally confused.

"I said dinner is about ready," my mother said as she leaned into my room.

I suddenly realized that I still had her panties on my face. I snatched them off and looked at the door in time to see my mother's smiling face disappear and the door close. "Shit," I almost screamed. What a jerk I am, I thought.

I went down stairs with my face still red and saw my mother setting the table.

"I'll do that," I said with a sheepish smile.

"Thanks," she answered with her own smile. "Were you able to fix the sink?"

"Yeah. It was just a washer. I also fixed the light switch. It was sticking."

"Thank you again, sweetie. I don't know what I would do with all the things that need fixing around here."

I smiled and began to set the table. We ate and talked about the visit to the attorney's office. Dad was not there. Mom said she signed a few legal papers. The divorce would take a while, but should be final in a couple of months. I saw sadness in her eyes.

"Sorry about all this, Mom," I said.

"None of this is your fault, David."

"I know but it still hurts," I answered, fighting back the urge to cry.

Mom reached over and grasped my hand. "For me too," she said as a tear trickled down her cheek. "Let me do the dishes," she said quickly and got up.

"I'll help," I said and stacked the dinner plates on the table. Then after wiping the table I carried the dishes into the kitchen. Mom was standing at the sink as I brought in the last dish. I sat the plate down and stepped behind my mom, wrapping my arms around her waist. Then I bent my head and gently kissed her neck. She leaned her head to the side as I trailed kisses upward to her ear. "I love you, Mom," I whispered and felt her shudder. Then I brazenly kissed her ear.

"Mmmmm, that gives me goose bumps," she said, but didn't pull away.

I proceeded to kiss back down her neck and then across the back of her neck and around to the other side. In the mean time my arms tightened around her waist, just under her breasts. I could feel her breasts on my forearms now. I slowly lifted my arms until the weight of her breasts were fully on my arms. My cock had grown hard and was now pressed between the cheeks of her ass. I knew she could feel it. I thought I felt her push backward just slightly and then she trembled. I moved my hands down to the bottom of her sweater and slipped underneath where I rested my hands on her slightly enlarging belly. I squeezed her soft stomach as I continued to nuzzle her neck.

Mom was trembling in my arms now. My head was spinning with excitement. Taking a big risk I moved my hands upward until I could feel her bra-covered breasts in the palms of my hands. Boldly I squeezed them and heard her intake of breath. My excitement was running wild now. I slipped my fingers between the mounds of flesh and found the catch to her bra. I paused, holding my breath, waiting for her to stop me. When she didn't, I quickly popped the hook and felt the bra snap to the side, freeing her pregnancy-enlarged breasts. Before she could protest I covered both breasts with my hands. Instead of pushing me away, I felt her lean back into me. She was trembling like a leaf now ... and so was I.

I began to squeeze the soft flesh until I found her engorged nipples. They were huge. I pinched the nipples before I began to knead her breasts. At the same time I was pressing my throbbing cock against her ass. I could feel her moving from side to side now. Her chest was heaving with her heavy breathing. Then suddenly my mother pushed my hands away. I stepped back, ready for her admonishment. However, instead she turned and walked toward the kitchen door. I stared, wondering if she was mad at me. When she reached the door, she turned and looked at me. Her sweater was still above her bared tits. There was a strange look on her face, one that I had never seen before. Without a word she turned and walked out of the kitchen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.