Pregnant Mom - Cover

Pregnant Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - David's mother calls him at school to tell him that his father has left and that he ran away with a man. When David comes home she also tells him that she is pregnant from a brief affair. He is shocked to learn his mother thinks he might be gay like his father. To see if he is, she jerks him off. After that their relationship grows until the ultimate happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Over the next few weeks nothing much changed around the house except that I had fallen madly in love with my mother, and I think she knew it. I would act like a teenager in love whenever I was around her. Anything she asked me to do, I readily agreed. I told her that I needed to help her because of the pregnancy. That was somewhat true, but it was a lot more than that. I wanted to be around her all the time. Whenever I had a chance to peek at her in the tub or dressing I did ... although I felt guilty about it afterward. I could see her body changing ... her stomach was getting a little bigger and her breasts seemed to be growing. That just made me crazier for her. She had a glow about her that I had never seen before. She seemed to be very happy now, although sometimes I would see her sitting on the porch alone and I knew she was still dealing with my father leaving her. I think she felt like she had not been woman enough for him. That was irrational but I knew her hormones were going crazy. I guessed that our sexual contact was either a result of her hormones or the emotional turmoil that came from her feeling that she had not been sexually adequate for my father. Whatever the reason, it made no difference to me.

During this time she continued to come to my room. Not every night, but several times a week. It was always the same, she would stroke me as she played with herself until she climaxed. Then she would tease me for a long, long time. I got to the point where I could hold my climax for as long as it took. I reveled in the stroking and her closeness. I loved to feel her breasts pressed to me. I, of course, pretended to be asleep and she would stop stroking me if I began to move. It was her game and she made the rules ... and I happily complied.

Then, something changed ... up until that point, her jerking me off had always been in my bed in the cover of darkness. It happened about a week ago. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and I had been working in the yard when she called to me and asked if I wanted burgers on the grill. I readily agreed and said I just needed to get a shower first.

When I came downstairs an hour later Mom was outside fixing the burgers. She had on a pretty blue sundress and was standing at the grill.

"Hi," I said as I walked up behind her. "Smells good."

She turned and smiled and said, "Hungry?"

"Always."

"It looks like rain so I guess we had better eat inside. Can you set the table for me?"

"Sure." I went inside and put plates and napkins on the breakfast nook table. Then I brought out all the fixings that I like; tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, and onions. A few minutes later my mother came in with a tray of steaming burgers. Then she went into the kitchen and came back with a glass of iced tea for her and a bottle of beer.

"You don't drink beer," I said.

"No, but I figured you do now," she said with a smile. "I picked some up at the store today."

I had had my share of beer at college ... what freshman doesn't. My face brightened. "Really? I can have a beer?"

"Well, as long as you don't tell anyone and you don't drive, I figured a few beers in the fridge wouldn't hurt."

"Thanks, Mom," I said feeling proud that she thought I was old enough to handle a beer or two. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, pulling away quickly in case she would protest. She didn't. On impulse I leaned over and kissed her again. She didn't really respond, but she didn't pull away either. I held the kiss for a moment longer, deciding not to push it by trying to use my tongue. When I finally pulled away, I could still feel her soft lips still on mine and I could almost taste her. I whispered, "I love you, Mom."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.