Pregnant Mom - Cover

Pregnant Mom

Copyright© 2009 by Gary Johns

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - David's mother calls him at school to tell him that his father has left and that he ran away with a man. When David comes home she also tells him that she is pregnant from a brief affair. He is shocked to learn his mother thinks he might be gay like his father. To see if he is, she jerks him off. After that their relationship grows until the ultimate happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The following morning, I came down to breakfast to find Mom already up. She had coffee brewing and the kitchen smelled like I remembered when I was growing up. On the stove was sizzling bacon and scrambled eggs. I sat down at the table quietly and buried my head in the newspaper. Frankly I was embarrassed about what had happened last night ... if it happened at all. I couldn't believe my mother would actual jerk me off.

"Good morning," my mother said.

"Uh, good morning, Mom," I said sheepishly.

"Did you sleep well last night?" she asked.

"Uh ... yeah, sure. How about you?"

"Great. Especially after our talk," she answered.

For a moment I thought she was talking about the discussion about the gay magazine. But then she said, "I was so worried about telling you about being pregnant. But you made me feel so much better."

"Well, I'm glad I could help."

"It did, more than you know," she said as she walked over and hugged me.

I felt her breasts press to my shoulder and the now familiar stirring began in my groin and the scene from last night flashed into my mind. Stop it, I told myself. This is crazy. I have to live with my mom. Yet, there was nothing my rational mind could do to stop my libido.

"What's on your agenda today?" Mom asked as she went back to the stove and finished breakfast.

"I thought I would try to get the old Ford started. Anything you need?"

"Yes, you can put all of your ... your father's stuff from the garage in boxes. I'll call him to pick it up."

I saw a flash of sadness in her face and felt anger well up in my stomach. I fought it and said, "Sure."

"Later this afternoon I can fix us some burgers on the grill if you want."

Mom knew I missed her wonderful cheeseburgers. It was a summer tradition to sit by the pool and have burgers on the grill almost every Sunday. It was a happy memory—especially watching her run around the pool in her bikini. "Sure, great," I said sincerely.

After breakfast, I went to the garage, got my car started with a little charge to the battery, and then packed up all of dad's tools (at least the ones I didn't want) and put them in boxes. When I was done it was after 2 and I was tired and sweaty, so I went in to take a shower. As I walked to the bathroom with a towel around my waist, I passed Mom's exercise room and I heard her breathing heavily. I peeked into her room through the crack in the door and saw my mother bent over at the waist. She was wearing a pair of tight short shorts and top. All I could see was her ass. Taking a big risk, I dropped my towel and grabbed my now hard cock. As I stroked myself and watched, she would bend over and touch her toes then go into a yoga stretch movement. There was a mirror in front of her, but I couldn't see myself so I figured she couldn't see me. I found out much later that she had seen me.

After a few minutes of watching I became worried that she was going to catch me so I slipped away from the door and went to take my shower.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.