The Pink Dress - Cover

The Pink Dress

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: A friend of my mom asked me to show her how to surf the Web and she wore a lovely summery pink dress. I took her inside the Web, she took me inside the pink dress.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   White Couple   .

My mom and my little sister's best friend's mom, Alicia, are good friends and visit back and forth quite a bit. It started, of course, with the two moms getting their daughters together for play dates and things and the moms have really become close friends.

So, Alicia was over at our house while I was using the computer and she asked me, "You're pretty good on the computer, Greg, think you could teach me how to surf the net and all that?"

"Sure, it's really pretty easy. Here, sit in front of the monitor and I'll show you. I'll get another chair."

Now, to this fifteen-year old guy, Alicia is pretty fine. She's maybe thirty, maybe even a bit less, and is pretty with a nice figure. Not big, not small. Just nice. And, she's always been very friendly to me.

So, as I'm showing her a couple of different browsers, I'm noticing that the dress she's wearing, a pretty, pink, kind of summery, light dress has ridden up over her knees.

This, of course, is a major distraction to a fifteen-year old male and my distraction indicator in my pants started registering a major event.

So, I'm there trying to tell her about bookmarks and different search strategies, refinements and the like and I look down and now her hem is about half way up her thighs.

Well, all I can think of is Alicia naked, sitting here at my computer naked. I have a raging hard-on as we continue to talk about websites and browsers and all that crap.

So, after about an hour and a half of watching her dress creep up, she tells me I am a big help and we swap email addresses so if she has questions, she can just email them.

That evening, I get my first email from her.

To: Gregorythegreat@hotmail.com
From: Arobertson1292@yahoo.net
Subject: Thanks

Oh, Greg, you are the best. Thanks for taking the time today to show me around the internet. I'm just one of these old people who can't seem to get a handle on technology and you are a such dear to help me out. You are very sweet.

Alicia

So, I type back:

To: Arobertson1292@yahoo.net
From: Gregorythegreat@hotmail.com
Subject: Thanks

I was happy to help you and would again, anytime. I don't think you should say you are like 'old people', you are really very young and pretty. You looked very nice in the pink dress you wore today.

Greg

The next day after school was:

To: Gregorythegreat@hotmail.com
From: Arobertson1292@yahoo.net
Subject: Such a nice complement

Thank you, Greg, for such a nice complement about my dress and about me. You are quite the gentleman and you make me blush. I don't get many complements these days and yours is very special.

Alicia

I write back:

To: Arobertson1292@yahoo.net
From: Gregorythegreat@hotmail.com
Subject: Thanks

I think you are the prettiest mom I know. I even think of you with a word some of the guys use at school: MILF.

Greg

Back comes:

To: Gregorythegreat@hotmail.com
From: Arobertson1292@yahoo.net
Subject: Such a nice complement

MILF? what's that?

Alicia

Hoping I hadn't screwed up, I send:

To: Arobertson1292@yahoo.net
From: Gregorythegreat@hotmail.com
Subject: What's that?

I guess you could type it into your browser to see what the initials might stand for.

Greg

To: Gregorythegreat@hotmail.com
From: Arobertson1292@yahoo.net
Subject: I looked it up

Goodness, Greg. I did look it up. My. You're a little more grown-up that I had thought. What brought this on? Would you please tell me. I'm not upset, so don't worry.

Alicia

Back goes:

To: Arobertson1292@yahoo.net
From: Gregorythegreat@hotmail.com
Subject: What brought it on

You promised not to be upset. I really liked the pink dress you wore but I liked it even better when it was up over your knees halfway to your waist. You have very pretty legs. I just couldn't stop looking.

Greg

The next afternoon, I read:

To: Gregorythegreat@hotmail.com
From: Arobertson1292@yahoo.net
Subject: Looking

Well, Greg, I guess I'm pleased that you couldn't stop looking at my legs. It's been a long time since I've had much interest in that direction. I think I'm blushing and feel all flirty. About the MILF word, did you really mean what it stands for?

Alicia

I was so wrapped up in our emails, I decide to just do it:

To: Arobertson1292@yahoo.net
From: Gregorythegreat@hotmail.com
Subject: I know what it stands for

I know what MILF means, it means mother I'd like to fuck. Sorry, for the bad language but, I hope you're not mad, but it's how I feel about you. Please don't be mad at me.

Greg

I get back:

To: Gregorythegreat@hotmail.com
From: Arobertson1292@yahoo.net
Subject: Not mad at all

Oh, Greg, I'm so happy you think I am pretty and desirable. It's been a long time since I've felt that anyone looked at me that way. John travels all the time and he really doesn't pay much attention even when he's here.

So, for you to think of me as someone you'd like to, well, you know, f--k, it really is nice. I think about your nice complement all the time. I even think of you as a BILF.

Alicia

I immediately type:

To: Arobertson1292@yahoo.net
From: Gregorythegreat@hotmail.com
Subject: I know what it stands for

You do? Really? Me? I would give anything to make love to you. I never have with anyone before, you would be my first and I would love that above everything else. Can you really even mean it?

Greg

I don't get any more emails from her.

A very long week goes by and my mom asks me if I am busy on Saturday. I say no, nothing going on and she tells me that Alicia would like for me to babysit her daughter that day if I could.

I would do anything to just see Alicia again for however long, even for a few minutes before she went out and left me to sit. So it was set.

On Saturday morning, my mom drives me over to Alicia's and drops me off. I ring the bell and Alicia answers the door.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.