Dare You - Cover

Dare You

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I casually waved goodbye as Helen and Natasha drove off leaving me standing alongside Kirsty on the pavement outside her house. I was feeling very nervous and I'm pretty sure she was feeling the same.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked, "We could always go down to the park and just hang around until your mother gets back."

She shook her head negatively and reached for my hand. "Come on, I won't bite."

"You might not," I said allowing her to lead me, "But I might."

She giggled, "Goody."

OK, maybe I was wrong and she wasn't feeling nervous.

Her drive was at least three cars wide but it wasn't as long as the one at my house, the double garage was off to one side and the drive led to a double fronted house with bay windows on either side of a pillared porch. Kirsty fished out a front door key and pushed the dark stained door open and pulled me in after her.

She used her bum to push the door shut and dropped her school bag off her shoulder with a resounding crash in the silent house. My bag was still hanging from my shoulder when she wrapped her arms around me and collected her first kiss.

It was okay but I'd got one hand being held by her and the other was trapped between her body and my bag or to put it another way I was uncomfortable and cramped for room.

I slipped free and took a half step clear, "Let me get rid of this bag and maybe we could find somewhere to sit?"

Kirsty was looking flushed and her eyes were shining, "OK," she said then pointed towards a hall cupboard, "Stick your bag in there and we'll go in the front room."

I did as she suggested and followed her into a comfortable looking front room. A large screen television dominated one wall and what my mother called Edwardian furniture was spread around it. Large leather settees with wooden fittings matched the dark wood sideboard and bookcases.

Kirsty grabbed the TV controller off the coffee table, "MTV, do you?"

I nodded and she pressed a couple of buttons and tossed the controller back onto the table where it clattered and slid to a stop before falling off the far edge.

"Do you want a drink?" she asked.

"Not at the moment," I replied and held out my arms. She was there in the blink of an eye and we smooched away for a couple of minutes.

When I came up for air I was hot and a little bit bothered. I broke clear and slipped my blazer off my shoulders, "Why don't you get rid of your blazer too," I said, "and then we can sit down."

She nodded and the next second her blazer was flying through the air towards the second settee. I draped mine over the arm of our settee and sat next to the arm. Kirsty was beside me before I'd had a chance to wiggle and make myself comfortable.

After that I didn't really need to do anything other than enjoy her presence in my arms.

Over time I ran my fingers through her dark hair, luxuriating in the feel of it, I grasped it a couple of times and used it to position Kirsty's head just where I wanted it. Thinking about it later I realised that she'd become more passionate whenever I'd done that.

Her skin was smooth and so warm to my touch. Its taste as I ran my lips and tongue over her neck was intoxicating. Anyone who tells you that snogging isn't exciting has clearly never done it properly.

I had to stop periodically just to calm down, the first time we separated Kirsty went to the kitchen and came back with a couple of glasses of Coke. As she put them down on the coffee table I had a view down her blouse and identified my next targets.

As she slid back into my arms I deliberately held her back a little and started unfastening the buttons on her blouse. She sat there wide eyed as I slowly worked my way from the top to the bottom of her blouse and as I finished she moaned and closed the gap between us.

Twenty minutes later her boobs were free of her bra and I'd tasted and teased them until her nipples were like bullets. The urge to continue, to remove all her clothes was almost overwhelming and only a small, insistent voice that was constantly nagging away at the back of my mind kept me in check. If my conscience had faltered for a second we'd have both been naked there in the living room. Kirsty offered no resistance to anything I wanted to do but after her initial surge she didn't lead us either.

"No," I gasped separating us again.

She looked at me in surprise, panting as I opened a gap between us.

"We need to calm down," I said, "Otherwise we'll go too far too soon!"

"Ohhhh," she moaned and to me it sounded like frustration. She wasn't the only one suffering if that's what it was. I had an iron bar trapped under my grey slacks and a heart that was beating fifty to the dozen.

I reached for my drink and was surprised that the ice in it had all melted, I grinned and held the drink up to Kirsty. "I hadn't realised we were generating that much heat," I said as I swirled the liquid around.

Kirsty lowered her eyes but didn't do anything to cover herself up, "Would you like some more ice?"

"Please."

She rose to her feet and after taking my glass from my hand she swayed towards the kitchen. I managed to suppress a groan as the sexy seductress undulated away from me.

When she returned she was just as sexy and this time I got to see her boobs, as she hadn't covered them up. I took in a deep breath and held it as she bent in front of me and handed me my glass. The smile that graced her lips let me know that she knew exactly what she was doing.

I was tempted to drag her over my knee but that would have just started things off again and I knew I'd have been unable to stop.

I patted the seat beside me, "Let's just watch TV for a bit."

Kirsty's bottom lip came out but she didn't moan, as she dropped down beside me I slipped my free arm around her shoulders and pulled her in tight.

As I watched the music videos I relaxed, my erection subsided to a half hard state that wasn't uncomfortable but it let me know it would be ready to start at a moment's notice. Sitting there with my arm around a girl was one of the most enjoyable things I'd ever done, I just hoped it would last for a long time.


The sound of a key in the front door snapped us out of our cosy domestic scene. Kirsty jumping to her feet also made me realise that she still had her tits out.

I was starting to panic but Kirsty simply smiled, "Stay there, I'll be getting you another drink," and with that she grabbed our two glasses and vanished into the kitchen.

"Kirsty, I'm home," called Rosa from the hallway.

"I'm getting Kevin a drink, Mom," replied Kirsty. "We're in the living room."

As far as I was concerned it was 'startled rabbit' time. I know Rosa had already approved of my relationship with her daughter but this was the first time we'd met when it was official. Was she still going to be happy about things?

I looked around the room quickly, looking for anything that would give us away and when I couldn't see anything I tried to relax.

Should I get to my feet?

I was still trying to decide what to do when Rosa stepped into the room; automatically I rose to my feet and smiled.

Rosa smiled back and crossed the room to me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Have you been looking after my little girl?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied, happy that she wasn't going to bite my head off.

"You haven't been doing anything you shouldn't, have you?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"No," I said as Kirsty walked through the kitchen door carrying three ice-filled glasses.

Rosa half-turned towards her daughter, "Has he been treating you properly?" she asked.

Kirsty blushed and then giggled, "Oh, yes," she said.

"Good," said Rosa as she turned back to me. "You might want to fasten your shirt," she said grinning at me, "You stud."

I looked down and my eyes went wide, my shirt was open nearly to the waist and my school tie was askew.

I spluttered as I grasped the sides of the shirt and held them together. The two women giggled at me as I struggled with the little white buttons that held it together. It didn't help that Rosa was passing comments about how manly my chest was as I wrestled with the shirt closed.

Once I was presentable she smiled at her daughter and said, "I'm glad to see that your blouse remained shut."

I looked up sharply but Rosa didn't pause.

"Though it might be advisable to ensure that the buttons are in the correct buttonhole before you cast too many aspersions at Kevin."

I cringed; Kirsty had got the buttons out of sequence in her rush to fasten the blouse.

I sighed, we'd been well and truly caught but Rosa was still smiling so it couldn't be all that bad.

"I'm just going to get changed," said Rosa. "Why don't you decide what we're having for tea while I'm doing that."

I was still a hot shade of pink as I watched Rosa leave. "Sorry about that," I said as she disappeared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.