Dare You
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by Duke of Ramus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I overhear two girls discussing a dare they're going to do and decide to lend a hand. Before we've even started I've got their little white panties in my hand and wicked ideas on my mind. By the time I've got my breath back their mothers are involved and things are getting even more exciting. Just how lucky can a guy get?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Spanking   Light Bond   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I rested against the wall for a couple of minutes before I staggered upright and headed past the desk reserved for Ms. Chandler's assistant and the safety of the exit. I was still shaking as I stepped out into the sunlight and paused to allow my eyes to become accustomed to the brightness. I glanced guiltily to the place the girls had peed before taking a step forward.

That was as far as I got before I was hit by two girls who wrapped their arms around me and squeezed tightly.

"What happened?" demanded Natasha.

"Yeah," added Kirsty. "What did the old bat want?"

I broke free and had a quick look over my shoulder, "Come on," I said heading down the steps with an arm around each, "I'll tell you when we're out of school."

The three of us walked quickly to the gates and then I was forced to stop as Natasha rounded on me.

"Well," she demanded, "how much trouble are we in?"

"We're not," I replied. "But she caught the fact that I hadn't promised not to play any games in school."

"So you've promised..." began Kirsty.

I grinned, "No," I said. "We got talking about the 'what's, why's and wherefore's, ' of the dares with me tap-dancing around the answers and she seemed to forget to extract a promise from me."

"You don't think we're going to carry on, do you?" asked Kirsty in surprise.

"Not in school," I replied pulling her in for a hug. "But I'll carry on playing the game if you want me to?"

We all jumped as Helen's SUV pulled up alongside us and sounded its horn.

As we waited for her to get out, the football team went streaming past having finished practise. Several of the jocks gave me strange looks but I was only aware of them peripherally as I was concentrating on Helen as she got out of the car.

Several of the boys called over to Natasha who responded with a casual wave.

Helen walked around the front of her car and I got my first close look at how she'd gone to work, I was impressed. I was starting to realise that I had another perversion when it came to the way women dressed, I suppose it could be best described as the archetypal business secretary, the one who wore the short, tight skirt and matching jacket teamed with high heels and, hopefully, stockings.

I couldn't tell if Helen was wearing stocking but she filled the bill in every other detail, especially when she opened the jacket to reveal that she was wearing a similar top to her daughter's. Up close, like I was now, it looked like a thick stocking material but from a distance it appeared white and passably decent.

"So I pass then?" asked Helen after glancing pointedly at the front of my trousers.

"Yes, you do," I choked out.

"How did the girls fare?" asked Helen releasing her jacket to allow it to hang naturally, which was unfortunate from where I was because it covered her boobs.

"Well, I'd managed my inspection," I said, "but I hadn't been able to present my findings before we were caught."

"Caught!" exclaimed Helen her eyes widening.

"Wait!" I demanded as Natasha and Kirsty started talking at twenty words to the dozen. "I'll explain."

The two girls shut up but glared at me as if to ask what right did I have to tell them what to do.

I ignored the looks and told Helen what had happened exactly as the girls had seen it and finished off with the same explanation I'd given the girls.

"You're sure there are going to be no comebacks?" asked Helen.

I smiled, "Absolutely certain," I said. Some of my confidence must have been transmitted because Helen looked at me hard and then relaxed.

"So, what had you decided?" she asked indicating Natasha and Kirsty.

I smiled sweetly at the two girls in question, "Well Natasha had passed easily," I said, "but I'm afraid that Kirsty didn't quiet reach the required standard."

"Ohhh," crowed Natasha before I could continue.

"You were going to have her remove her blouse?" asked Helen.

I nodded, "Yes, I was going to have them both remove their blouses in the interest of equality but we're not allowed to play on the school grounds anymore."

Helen looked puzzled at my words but Natasha was hopping from one foot to the other.

"But we're not on school grounds anymore," she stated waving towards the school gates behind us.

"Wait," said Helen but Natasha ignored her.

"You could make Kirsty do it now," said Natasha loudly. "She can remove her blouse right here," she said turning on her friend with glee.

"You missed the key point," I said when Natasha had calmed down a little. "I was going to make you both remove your blouses before you left school."

"Both!" gasped Natasha as Helen looked on almost sadly.

"That's right, just like the Three Musketeers, you know, 'all for one and one for all, ' and all that."

Natasha's eyes went wide and Helen snorted in the background as she tried to choke back a laugh, she'd spotted the earlier inference I'd made to the forfeit applying to both girls.

Natasha was shaking her head from side to side in denial as Helen stood there positively cackling at her daughter's distress. I continued smiling but turned my attention to the oldest of the Young women present. "I wouldn't laugh too hard," I said, "because you're one of the Musketeers and now you're here too, aren't you?"

Helen's eyes opened wide before her cheeks became suffused with a rosy glow, she pointed a finger at me like a gun and managed to say, "Oh, you're an evil bastard," between giggles.

"That's a possibility," I conceded, "But the fact remains that as a member of the Musketeers you've got to remove your blouse before you go home so why don't you show these youngsters how it's done."

I fixed her with my best evil grin and waited to see what would happen.

Helen was rocking from side to side as she fought to contain what had a chance of becoming hysterics. Slowly she regained her composure and after wiping away the tears from her cheeks she asked, "I take it you won't object if I get back into my car first?"

"Not at all," I said with a slight bow, "but you'll have to come back here when you're finished," I added with a lecherous grin.

She slapped me on the shoulder and slipped inside her car. I was tempted to watch but didn't, though I did enjoy the play of emotions across her daughter's face as she saw her mother disrobing in a very public place.

As the door opened to allow Helen to join us I slapped Natasha lightly on her posterior, "Your turn."

She glared at me before walking past the giggling Kirsty to the back door of the SUV; I turned my attention to Helen who was smiling at the interplay with Natasha. "Did you have any problems at work?"

"Nothing to speak of though my boss has suddenly realised that I'm a woman," she replied.

I frowned, "He didn't think you were?"

Helen snorted again, "He's the same age as me and as far as he's concerned any female over twenty-five is an old maid." She smiled, "that is until he got a look at me when I bent over his desk this morning. He's been running around like a dog with two tails ever since."

I cocked my head to one side, "And I bet you did nothing to encourage him at all, did you?"

She rocked her shoulders from side to side, which caused a certain amount of motion even under her closed jacket, "No," she replied.

I chuckled, "Of course not," I said before turning to Kirsty, "You'd better get started or we'll never get home."

Kirsty's cheeks went from red to almost purple but she didn't question my instruction.

Helen shook her head sadly, "She's got it bad."

She spoke so softly that was all I heard and when I looked puzzled Helen smiled knowingly but didn't say anything more.

A short time later I eyed the three women who were lined up as though on parade. Only the knowledge that they'd all removed their blouses and were topless except for their jackets made them appear different, it wasn't something that a casual observer would notice.

I grinned, "Are we still having fun?"

"Uh huh," said Natasha nodding vigorously.

"Are you?" I asked Kirsty.

She nodded in reply before looking down once more.

I shook my head in wonder and then eyed up Helen, "What about you?"

"You better believe it," she replied then pulled me in for a hug.

"Come on girls," she called after releasing me, "It's time to go home."

Natasha jumped forward surprising me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Bye," she said before running around to the far side of the car.

Kirsty closed the distance between us slowly and after we'd stared into each other's eyes for a moment she seemed to flow into my arms. I hugged her fiercely and whispered softly into her ear, "Should I ask you out?"

"Yes," she replied just as softly before hugging me tighter.

"Now," I gasped, "or after I've inspected your mother?"

"You'd better speak to mum first," replied Kirsty releasing me, "but she's not going to object."

"Even if I tell her she's got to remove her blouse?" I asked curiously.

Kirsty's eyes lit up, "Especially if you say something like that!"

"Uhmmm," I murmured as I pulled her in close again and kissed her on the cheek.

We were interrupted by the sound of the SUV's horn and Natasha pounding on the window.


Rosa was late, not by much but enough to have me thinking that she wasn't going to appear. One thing I hadn't thought of was how I would look loitering around on my own. Several people favoured me with nervous looks and the mall's security guard had spent the last ten minutes keeping an eye on me from inside the building.

His staring at me was making me nervous and I'm sure he'd finally decided to come out and see what I was up to when Rosa pulled into the car park. I waved as she went by me and headed for where she was parking, leaving the security guard to relax in the doorway.

Rosa was driving a British racing green Jaguar X type that seemed, to me anyway, a little masculine for someone who was so obviously a female. It's possible I was a little bit jealous as well but we don't want to go there, do we?

As I approached she thrust the driver's door open and swivelled her legs outside, as she did her skirt fell open either side of her legs giving me an excellent opportunity to view her legs. The black wrap-around skirt was matched to a short bolero style jacket that, with her dark complexion had her looking vaguely Spanish.

She rose from the car and her legs disappeared back inside her skirt as I arrived, she stepped forward and kissed me on the cheek as a greeting before slamming the car door shut behind her.

"Shall we get a coffee?" she asked after moving back a little.

I'd only intended to have a quick look at Rosa in her car and tell her she'd got to remove her blouse but that plan had gone out of the window. I nodded my agreement and Rosa slipped her arm through mine and guided me back towards the mall.

The security guard gave me another funny look as I went by with an older woman on my arm but the smile I caught at the end of it was more approving than threatening. Rosa led me to a coffee shop on the lower floor and waved to one of the staff as we made ourselves comfortable. She had the comfortable bench seat and I was sat opposite her.

"Coffee?" she asked me when the woman she'd beckoned towards arrived at our table.

"Black, please," I replied.

"And I'll have a cappuccino," said Rosa to the young woman in the burgundy polo shirt.

As the waitress departed I didn't know what to do so I stayed silent and waited for Rosa to make the first move, she in turn looked around the room before smiling at me, "How did it go at school today?"

I told her how things had happened, getting to the point where we'd been caught just as the coffees arrived. She was bouncing in her seat as the girl took her time setting the cups down, "Would you like anything else?" asked the waitress.

"No!" snapped Rosa abruptly.

I gave Rosa a scowl, then turned my attention to the girl, "No thank you, we've everything we need."

She gave me a friendly smile and, ignoring Rosa, went back to the counter. I turned back to Rosa who looked unhappy for some reason. I cocked my head to one side, "Is there a problem?"

She shook her head, "You were telling me about getting caught."

I continued with the tale right up until the three of us had met Helen.

"Was Helen acceptable?" asked Rosa before I could tell her about making the girls remove their blouses.

"She was acceptable but as Kirsty had failed all three of them had to remove their blouses," I said and sat back to see how she took the revelation.

"Right there, outside the school gates?" she asked.

"Well I did let them use Helen's car but they had to get out again once they'd removed the offending articles."

Rosa was breathing heavily, "So you're going to tell me to take my blouse off, aren't you?"

"Not before you've been inspected," I replied.

"Now?"

I nodded, "Just open your jacket."

Rosa released the single button holding the garment together and gave a little shimmy.

I smiled as her breasts wriggled around, her blouse was thinner than Kirsty's but still managed to cover her up. The net bodies that Natasha and Helen had been wearing had her beat hands down.

"Is this better than Helen's?" she asked.

I grinned; she'd just given me the perfect excuse, "Not really," I replied and watched as her face fell at my statement. "Helen and Natasha took things to the extreme so there was no way you'd have revealed more and still been wearing a blouse."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.